All Comments on 'Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 04: Monday'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Glad to see the story back on track

Wow, they finally did it and man was it fun to read, specially since you didn't over sexualise it to be boring or overbearing. But even more than that I'm glad to see the old romance back on track and it seems that Jack was well accepted by both parents and friends. Now if only you don't go back to make him the playboy of Chicago when he goes back to his city life then the future instalments will be something to really look forward.

For this one I gave you a 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree with cap fap

The story is better when Jack is faithfull to Elly.

prsstaridprsstaridabout 8 years ago
Good Story so far

I like the story and I think you are a good story teller.

I was very disappointed with Jack sleeping around when he obviously had feelings for her. He even felt guilty the first time and he went and did it a second and it was unprotected at that. I wonder how he would have felt if she had one the same?

I doubt that if she finds out that she will want to continue with the relationship because she has the boys to protect. She cant let the boys bond with someone she cant trust.

The one comment or suggestion I have is that their relationship is moving quite fast. I understand there is attraction between them and that they both have experienced the same kind of loss so they have a lot in common. However, she has her sons to consider and from what you have told us so far, she is a really good mother so their her first priority. I can even see where she craves companionship after going without for a couple of years, but she seems to be chasing him in an almost desperate way. That just seem out of character for her not to mention having unprotected sex with him knowing he sleeps around prior to meeting her (and after).

I would think that he should be doing the pursing when he sees the beautiful woman, loyal spouse and loving mother she is. He should be proving what a good husband and father he would make. Instead he is doing a piss poor job sleeping with other women when he knows he feels something for her.

redbaron172redbaron172about 8 years ago
Good Story

Glad you are back to writing. Despite what others have said on here, it's really a good romance, he's not sure and neither is she, but both need some TLC to fill the long lost gap..

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Once again...

I find myself agreeing with captain cap on all points. I transplanted myself to Wisconsin for eight months in '95 for a job. So as a southerner, I am somewhat acquainted with the land and people, both good. Great story, as usual.Please keep it coming. Five stars.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Thank God

Your back on track with this story...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.