All Comments on 'Surprise Encounter with Her Ex'

by mfm4bnc

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Dumb as hell

You go to great lengths in describing what a great life she has - wonderful kids, good job and a husband that treats her like gold. And you want us to believe that, with her husband coming home in an hour, she fucks some old boyfriend that has a big cock and risks EVERYTHING? Even for a fictional story that was complete bullshit. Nobody is THAT stupid. Never continue as this drivel has no where to go.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

'Ex husband' in the title, but 'ex boyfriend' in the story. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please.... NO...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

how the hell does this crappy shithole of a writer get any score more then 1?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done for throwing yourself into the shark pool, but you should check 1st.

If you are going to write a series the parts should be at least 5000 words, probably here more like 7_8000.

If you're going to write a series, give an indication, something like 01 in the title is a decent hint.

Physical attributes, the head of his cock was the size of an apple and yet he still managed to get it into her throat.

The end for you, hubby walks in, not being stupid he understands his wife is a bitch using him for the settled life but always yearning for Gabriel's cock. He goes and gets it for her a wraps it in a nice box and hands it to her with the divorce papers, eviction notice and restraining order against her for him and the boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope it was full of EMTs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reads more like insecure male paranoia, and not irrational female passion .. even though written from the female POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was HOT AS HELL! I had a boyfriend like this one time. He could keep a job for shit, but god damn was he sexy as hell and could fuck like a beast. I held on to him longer than I should have if only for the amazing sex. Five years later I ran into him in a bar while out with friends. They saw the look in my eyes but they had no clue just how wet I was. I managed to get his attention and motioned with my head to follow me. I spent the next half hour with his dick stiffed inside of me while bent over the hood of someone's car in the back parking lot. Did I want him back? Hell no. Did I enjoy myself tremendously before heading home to my new husband? Hell Yes!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Ex-husband" - The title says "Ex," not ex-husband.

/

Please put Chapter or Part in the title, and write a MINIMUM of two pages, and make sure the entire story is written so that future chapters can be posted in a timely manner.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

WTF? The wife in this story is schizophrenic. The writer has the wife internally monologueing about how her family and life is so perfect and how much she is satisfied by her hunky husband then she is grabbed by her ex monster dicked boyfriend and suddenly her brain turns to mush and she has now fucked up her family and life. Writer...that's some fantasy/nightmare you hsve there.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Why did she get married? I mean if this guy has the affect where she just smells him and his touch drives her to grab him and have sex in a bathroom, why not marry him instead? If he doesn't want marriage she can stay single and screw him. Poor husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These stories that try to explain infidelity due to the ex just being too good at sex get me. If the sex is that important to the woman (or man) then why in the world didn’t they just stick with that person to begin with? Obviously there’s no one that can take their place in that regard. For someone to - “marry, enter a committed relationship, take vows of commitment, forsaking all others, etc., etc., etc.” - then toss all that aside at the drop of a pheromone from the ex?!? Come on, be real, quit pissing on my leg and telling me it’s raining sunshine! There was never a commitment to begin with by that woman. When he grabbed her from behind she should of hauled off and slapped the jerk into last year...screaming “keep your hands to yourself!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope like hell both the husband and the fine young gentlemen who are the sons all arrive home 1 1/2 hours early and walk in on this slut still fucking the asshole and proceed to kick the everloving shit out of the guy who helped destroy their lives. Then take a few minutes to throw everything that belongs to the slut mother/wife into garbage bags to be put by the curb. Please let her husband be a man and not the cum sucking faggots that populate virtually all these stories. Reading about wannabe homosexuals is not at all stimulating. And the preponderance of occurrences is just not believable. If this site is representative of reality, only 1 of my coworkers would not get excited about being able to suck some other guys cum out of their whore wives pussy or ass. The rest are closet homos. Can't believe that. Please give a story about a real guys reaction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well this story can go in several directions. Iam hoping a cuck story is not one of them. We don't know the ages of anyone in the family. Why would she be so stupid as to fuck this guy one day after her ovulation. Claims to have this great life good job, kids, and husband. Seems like she is thinking with her pussy and if thats the case she may just flush it all. If thats her hubby just now pulling into the driveway, it may come crashing down faster than she may ever imagine. If she knocked up she is in real trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

totally unrealistic and stupid. 1 star

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMFAO!!

Talk about a piss poor cuck story.......seriously? Any woman that easy would be staying single and unless you grow a set and make sure she ends up that way, then please dont write anymore. The spank squad who cheer the worst of literary dumpster fires here are a SMALL (see what I did there) crowd. Obviously that IS your thing as your obsession with cock size is clear. FYI the whole pregnancy thing is actually the sign of a sick and not healthy mind. And yes we all kn ow hubby will walk in and will be shocked and paralyzed by what he sees and will...drum roll please....find he is strangely aroused and his cock is ripping through his jeans as wifey smiles and tells him he'll be sleeping in the guest room for the weekend and using his hands on his wittle wee wee. Yes we all see it coming.

Accept yourself, leave your closet and be a happy man.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Let me finish this "story". Jack walked in, found them in bed, shot them both in the head with the gun he carried for protection, turned the gun on himself and blew his own brains out. End of "story"!!!! No motherfucking need to continue it.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

A story based on a divorced woman missing her ex-husband, are always bad. More so if she is already married to another guy. The reason is simple: if she liked her ex so much she would never get a divorce. so no matter where this is going this will always be a bad story. I bet that if part 1 was bad, part 2 will be even worst...1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

It doesn’t take much to bring out her inner whore. I hope she loses that great life that she describes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I bet this is a cuck story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your circus, your clown. So far we have a loyal loving faithful wife struck by Martian Slut Ray. She doesn't even have to think about it. Which means its never been a matter of IF, only WHEN. Marriage, self respect, future life style and financial well being, family bonds, ethics and morals? They mean nothing when measured against Gabriel's big dick. The woman is a brainless big cock whore. What else do we need to know? I suppose such women exist; why not? So what?

Stupid people live fucked up lives, version 4,273. Is that all you've got?

Thanks for the effort. Save chapter 2 for something worth reading.

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

Why are these characters always superhero wives, mothers, beauty queens, etc. and yet they just can’t find enough respect for themselves, their husbands, their marriages, and their children to resist the insanely overwhelming urge to betray the love, trust, and respect with which they themselves are showered by the very people she professes to love above all others?

It’s really weird.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

Just another whore given everything she could earn on her back from her providing husband, turned into a cheating slut because of a missed opportunity. Even a streetwalker knows when she has it good, and will at try to keep it for a while. The excuses will fly hard and heavy when she is found out, but she ultimately deserves to be the single mother she is destined to be.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

So all that bullshit about loving her husband was a prelude to cheating on him with her ex boyfriend?

You can’t tell us she is in love with Jack when she abandoned her wedding vows, her relationship and her family for her ex.

After all, if she is willing to give up heaven, she would be willing to give up her family.

And that’s fine. People change, they make choices and if she was able to cheat on Jack without a single word being spoken, then it’s obvious she doesn’t really live him.

So why stay married to Jack? It’s clear she wants to be with Gabriel and there’s no hiding the evidence. She wanted to be caught. She wanted Jack to see that she isn’t really his wife anymore, that she belongs to Gabriel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story so far ok. Let’s see which way is rolling.

As for the cunt who cheated with the beast-fucker over the hood of a car in the backyard: Hope you got HIV and die sloooow and painful!

Of corse your hubby knows and is avoiding you before you show symptoms or he‘s a cum guzzling sissy and fills the tomb with you.

Hey, it’s a fantasy side, right? Right, fuck you putrid cunts and wimps.

wimphusbandwimphusbandalmost 3 years ago

I liked the description of her desire and passion for him and his big cock. She could literally hate her ex bf and still need what he has to offer. Its pure animal need. I hope she stays married to Jack and continues getting superior Alpha Male sex from Gabriel.

I'm blown away by most of the comments in here. People seem to take these stories way too serious. This isn't reality. People are so concerned about her marriage and her vows and her infidelities. This is erotic FICTION, not family counseling.

My only complaint is that the actual sex act was light on description. Maybe more dialogue between the two during sex. Make it clear that Gabriel is claiming her pussy. Maybe have her slowly begin to deny her husband sex more and more. Gabriel sounds like the type of guy that could get her ( name?) to give up a lot in order to keep being fed his superior cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love all the people who come to a porn site to leave morality lessons in the comments.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
5 Stars

Another amazing story. Keep up the great work cant wait to see what happens next

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - average for stories on this site where a woman or al women abandon all vows and disregard any social embarrassment for an unbelievably large cock that never goes soft. Of course before and after the sunami of orgasms the wife claims undying love for her husband and wants to grow old together.

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

I love the people who come to a porn site to leave morality lessons about the comments.

.

About taking fiction too seriously, I do admit that I take suspension of belief too seriously. Stories like this one just don’t work for me, not because of the subject matter, but because I just can’t NOT see the problems with plot and character development. That’s the real art of storytelling - hiding your mistakes, because mistakes are always made.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I hope she contracted HIV and dies a slow and excruciating death! Or what should this message tell us, except that one should never have sex with strange partners without protection?

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

To "wimphusband" I have long felt the need to give an answer to one of your comments. Even if I am of the opinion that everyone can write what they want, as long as they don't offend anyone and as long as they belong to the human species. Nevertheless, I deviate here and say: I am pleased that you feel that you are part of the animal kingdom. This also explains your desire for animal need. I am also thrilled that you acknowledge that there are alpha and beta in the animal kingdom. From your name I conclude that you belong to the genus beta. As such, you should understand that alphas have no desire to hear the whining and howling of betas all the time. So do all alphas a favor and "shut up"!

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

Time to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So far, this sounds similar to a work by authors Kate & Tasar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous