Surprise Packages

Story Info
Tom turns despair into joy with the help of new friends.
14.4k words
4.66
60.3k
84
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

I was in a real funk! My wife of 15 years had just left me. OK, I'll admit that our marriage wasn't perfect, but I didn't see this coming. My only complaint had been that my wife wasn't very adventurous in the bedroom. She was a bit of a prude and whenever I tried to introduce new ideas she simply resisted. She always was a bit cold when it came to sex, never showing much enthusiasm, but more and more she seemed disinterested in sleeping with me at all. For the last year our sexual encounters were few and far between. I guess I had resigned myself to just jacking off.

Imagine how surprised I was to learn that for the last two years she had been fucking a neighbor just a few doors away. I wasn't the only one surprised by this. My neighbor's wife was surprised too, especially when she walked in on them during what she later described to me (and her attorney) as "a loud and intense fuck." She told me she had entered the house to hear a woman screaming upstairs. Thinking that someone was being attacked in her house she ran upstairs and burst into the bedroom to see my wife wailing in pleasure as her big, sweaty husband was drilling his cock into my wife's pussy from behind.

Apparently, my wife wasn't such a cold fish after all! Just with me I guess. It just proves that people can always surprise you. Sometimes we even surprise ourselves...

Once discovered, my wife no longer needed to hide the affair from me and that very night she announced she wanted a divorce. I guess she knew that her infidelity would fuck up any chance of taking me to the cleaners, so we quickly and quietly divided up our belongings and she was out of my life for good. Financially I came out on top, but emotionally I was in the pits.

There I was still with most everything I had from before the divorce, except no wife. I even had both of the prepaid airline tickets we had ordered for our planned week-long trip to New Orleans, and since I was in desperate need of some time away from my current life, I took the trip alone. I had every intention of drowning my sorrows in music, food and liquor. I had also decided that I was going to partake in some wild sex for a change, whether I found it in bar, in a nightclub, or on the street.

That's how I found myself four days later walking down Iberville Street at 11:00 at night. I had already hooked up with two different women on prior nights, meeting them in bars. It wasn't difficult because everyone in that scene was looking for similar one-night-only companionship and I am a relatively attractive guy, 38 years old and in decent shape.

Those two encounters had been pleasant enough, but they hadn't satisfied my yearning for something more exciting and wilder. After all those years of quiet, boring sex with my cheating wife, I felt the need to try something outside my comfort zone, with a partner that would be willing and able to play along. After a few drinks at yet another bar, and rejecting a couple of ordinary prospects that I was sure would be just a repeat of the previous nights, I decided to try a professional; someone who knew what they were doing and would cater to my desires.

I'd never resorted to prostitution before but I was ready to give it a try if it would help me scratch this new itch that had developed in my brain. I had scouted out Iberville Street earlier in the week in case it came to this, and I was told by others it was the place to try. Looking down the street now, in the dark, it sure looked like the right place. I could just make out several shadowy female figures scattered down the length of the block occasionally peeking out of doorways or standing by lampposts. I thought, "Well, here goes nothin', old man!" and I started to slowly stroll along the dark sidewalk.

Several of the women were already talking to guys, presumably negotiating their services for the night. A few others were alone and quietly greeted me as I walked along, suggesting how we could have a good time together. I wasn't in a rush because I wanted to see all my prospects first. I decided to let my instincts choose for me and so far that little bell in my head hadn't yet rung.

Midway along the block I noticed a smaller, darker side street across from Exchange Place, more of an alley really, which was partially blocked by an iron gate. Looking through the gate I could see more figures in the shadows beyond. I'm not sure why but I felt an impulse to turn down this unexpected path, so I squeezed past the gate and moved forward into the darkness.

While walking past the first darkened doorway a large, tall blonde gave me a leering smile that made me feel a bit funny inside, so I kept on. Fifty feet further on I heard a soft voice from the shadows, someone I had passed by in the dark without noticing. She said, "You look sad, sugar! Would you like some company?" Her voice was sultry and fit perfectly into this mysterious setting. I was also intrigued that she commented on my sadness, so I turned to see who it was.

I immediately felt a tug in my gut as I saw her emerge from the shadows, a gorgeous young black woman with long wavy black hair. Her eyes glowed in stark contrast to her dark skin and the night around her. Her teeth too seemed to glow when she smiled at me, parting her full lips painted a deep red. My heart beat fast and I lost my words for a moment, but finally recovered enough to ask, "Why do you think I look sad?"

She gave me a kind look and said, "There's just something about the way you walked down the street, and the look on your face, darlin'. It made me feel as if you had lost something and that you're searching to find it again." Then she paused, tilted her head and continued, "Wait. No, that's not quite right. You are searching, but now I think you're looking for something you've always wanted but never had."

I was astounded by her perception, or was that just how most men who walked down this street at night looked? I was also struck by her appearance. She had beautiful, smooth dark skin and an obviously sexy body. Her clothing clearly indicated her chosen profession, showing plenty of that lovely skin and emphasizing her long legs and full, firm breasts. But it was her face that I couldn't stop looking at. I can't explain it, but her face showed kindness, understanding, and exotic sexuality all at once. I had an urge to grab her and kiss her, and that had never happened to me before. My internal bell was ringing so loudly in my head that I thought even she must have heard it.

The mysterious woman smiled at me again, extended her hand and said, "My name is Tracy. It's nice to meet you, sugar. Can I help you find what you're looking for?"

I said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Tracy. My name is Tom and I must say, you're very perceptive! I guess I am sad because my wife recently left me, but in fact I'm here tonight to celebrate that. I want to experience a night that will help erase years of boredom and pain. And you're right Tracy, I am looking to try something new. Do you think you can help me with that? I sure hope so!"

Tracy's beautiful eyes grew even wider as she heard my almost impossible request, but then she gave me a confident smile and said, "Sugar, if anyone can help you, I know I can. I can do things to you that will make you forget your own name for a little while, but for what you want I may need a little help. Would you be willing to let my friend come along to help us out?"

Tracy could see that I was visibly intrigued by this new idea. My arousal was already peaked because this would be my first time with a prostitute, a professional at love-making, and my first time with a black woman, but now it included the possibility of having two women at once! I quickly nodded and Tracy turned her head and called out, "Hey Belle! Baby, we need your help over here."

I looked over and about fifty feet away I saw another figure step from the shadows and move closer. When she stepped into the dim light around us my internal bell rang even louder. Belle was also black, and very beautiful, but she was a little larger and taller than Tracy, and maybe a touch older, with long straight reddish-colored hair. Belle would be as tall as me without her heels, but with them on she was a good three inches taller. I was looking up into her pretty face and her wide smile and then I looked down over her well-toned body clothed in a skin-tight short dress. She was statuesque, but just as sexy as Tracy and I felt my dick straining to bust out of my pants.

Belle looked me over as we exchanged greetings and then Tracy explained the whole situation to her. Belle turned back to me and in a husky voice with a strong southern accent said, "Honey, if you think you can handle Tracy and me at the same time, we can take you around the world and back again!"

I simply smiled and extended my elbows to the women and they each took an arm so we could walk together back to my hotel. I felt as if I was walking on air as we strolled together along the streets and eventually through the hotel lobby. I noticed many heads turning in our direction and the looks of envy from the other men. I felt like I was twenty feet tall.

In my room I poured us all drinks and we talked for awhile, just getting used to each other. The small talk soon turned intimate and the girls wasted no time in making me feel comfortable. Before long they were removing my clothing one article at a time and then they started to kiss and caress my body. Seeing them now in the light their exoticness was even more pronounced. I couldn't figure it out, but there was something about their faces that held me transfixed.

I had always thought that prostitutes never kissed their 'johns,' but that wasn't true tonight. Both these women were eager to do it and we all French kissed for a very long time, trading themselves back and forth between me. They were both powerful kissers and not afraid to forcefully push their tongues deep into my mouth, and accepting my tongue in turn, while using their hands on my body. This was such a change from my ex-wife's lackluster ways.

We continued to kiss as I felt their breasts and groped their bodies and soon their tops were off and I kissed and nuzzled their breasts. Both of them had firm and round tits with erect nipples. I could tell that their breasts had been augmented, but I assumed that was standard in their line of work, and I wasn't complaining because they were beautifully done and very natural looking. I eagerly sucked and then lightly nibbled their large, dark nipples and continued to exchange tongue kisses with each girl. I was in heaven at the non-stop attention and was dying to go further with them both.

Tracy next sat me on the bed and removed my underwear in one quick motion. My dick, now freed, quickly stood erect and was harder than it has ever been before. I was almost afraid I might explode at her first touch. They were both so sexy and I couldn't believe my good luck!

Tracy knelt down between my knees and started to slowly suck my dick. Maybe it was just the novelty of the moment, but Tracy's mouth made me feel so much better than my ex-wife ,or any other woman I ever experienced, ever could have. Her tongue and lips were working slowly but thoroughly up and down my cock. Belle stood next to me through this and she continued to kiss and caress me. As I kissed and sucked Belle's tits I reached under her dress with one hand and squeezed her ass. I said, "Wow Belle, you have the tightest ass I've ever felt. I can't wait to see it!"

Belle smiled and said, "Why wait?" and then promptly turned around and pulled up her dress to show her ass to me. It was perfect and I told her so. Belle then moved back toward me and bent over so I could get a better look and feel. Her dark, smooth ass cheeks were accentuated by the bright red G-string of her thong panties that ran down between her ass cheeks and into the dark recess below. I couldn't wait to delve down there myself and I leaned forward and gave her ass some kisses and licks as she giggled for me.

Belle then peeled off her dress and stood up straight again while still facing away from me, and then she leaned back into me so I began to kiss her back as I ran my hands across her butt and thighs. As she turned around to face me, I let my tongue and lips trace a trail across her torso to her firm, flat stomach.

I closed my eyes and used my tongue to tease Belle's cute belly button while I grabbed the waist of her thong panties and began to peel them slowly downward, over her hips and toward her thighs. I felt some resistance while trying to pull her panties free from her crotch, but I could also feel Belle reach down to help free them as I was lost in the taste and scent of her soft, dark skin. I suddenly moaned loudly as Tracy chose that moment to push my cock deeper into her mouth and to give my balls a gentle squeeze. I was torn between the heavenly feelings from Tracy's mouth and the desire I felt as I imagined plunging my dick deep into Belle's pussy.

In a haze of drunken-like sexual arousal I pulled my face back from Belle's smooth dark stomach and looked upward to admire her beautiful breasts and pretty face while automatically moving my hands downward to touch her now-exposed pussy. I couldn't wait for it!

But wait! Suddenly my mind told me something was not quite right. I briefly saw it before I felt it, but my eyes were still a bit hazy with lust and sexual arousal. It wasn't until my eyes cleared and I saw my hand make contact with it that I finally realized what was wrong. Belle had a dick! Belle had a big, black dick!

I was startled. I pulled my hand back, but slowly. In fact, I didn't react as I thought I might. Thinking back on it later I was surprised at myself for not responding more strongly, but at that moment all I did was to simply pull my hand back and stare. Then I think I quietly said, "What the fuck?" I really hadn't expected to see a penis there, but now that it was there, I simply stared at it. I also seem to remember being impressed by its appearance, at least in relation to my own rather ordinary penis.

Belle looked down and asked, "Is something wrong, sugar?" By now Tracy had sensed that something was amiss and she had stopped sucking my dick and was quietly looking up at us.

I said, "Um, Belle, you have a dick!"

Belle just smiled and said "Of course I do, darling! Didn't you know that before?"

I shook my head as my gaze went from her eyes then to her dick and then back to her eyes again. I swallowed and then quietly asked, "So you're a guy?"

Belle said, "No, honey. I'm transsexual, but I prefer to be called a T-girl instead. It's more playful, don't you think? Anyway, that alley where you met us is where we T-girls work. That's where people come to find us. We thought you knew that, baby!"

I looked down at Tracy and said, "So you also have a ..."

Tracy just smiled and nodded with a twinkle in her pretty eyes, but Belle quickly said, "Hell yes! She has a dick, sugar! The prettiest one you'd ever want to see. I'm so jealous of her!"

I didn't know what to say. I just looked between them and then back at Belle's large cock. Belle finally broke my silence and said, "Do you want us to stop, sugar?"

I started to respond, but since I was not really sure what I was going to say my mouth just hung open. Tracy suddenly piped up from between my legs, while still grasping my penis in her hand, "Oh please Tom, don't stop us now! I told you we could make you feel good, make you forget. We can still do that for you! We both like you and want to make you happy! Don't we Belle?"

I looked up at Belle and she smiled down at me and nodded while placing her hand gently on my head and stroking her long fingernails lightly through the hair at the back of my head, sending tingles down my spine.

In my mind I reflected on the night and what had transpired so far. I had been so excited and aroused by the possibilities earlier. These two women were so beautiful and so exotic to me, and they had immediately connected with me in a way that no other woman ever had. I looked at them again, now knowing that they weren't really women, well at least not in the limited way I was used to, but they were still so beautiful and so sexy to me. I couldn't deny that. It was just a fact.

I was confident that if I had known before that they were transsexuals, I would never have approached them. My prejudices would not have even allowed me to entertain the idea, but that was then. I also understood now that I had been yearning for something new and exciting to happen to me. Well, this was certainly new to me!

Looking deep inside myself right at that moment I could honestly say I was still excited at the prospects of being with Tracy and Belle. Hell, my penis was still hard as Tracy held it there, poised just inches from her mouth. That mouth that had made me feel so good. My cock spasmed a little as I imagined her placing her full soft lips around it once more. Tracy noticed the swelling movement in her hand and smiled up at me. She knew what I was going to say even before I did.

I was glad that I had been so ignorant about the truth before this moment, or else this moment would never had happened! I was now resolved. I looked up at Belle and said, "No, I don't want to stop!" I heard Tracy giggle with delight just before I felt those lips return to my dick and felt the intense pleasure of her tongue again.

This was the easy part for me, because looking down at Tracy my brain still saw a beautiful woman sucking my dick and my body was responding the way I expected it to. It was when I looked back up toward Belle that I had to make the mental leap, because there was no denying that this beautiful woman still had a large cock and it was there just inches away from me. This would take more of my resolve, but I wanted to continue. At least I was pretty sure I did.

Belle sensed my hesitation and she talked to me slowly and encouragingly in her deep, sultry voice, "I'm glad you don't want to stop, baby. We want to give you a night you will never forget! Put your hands back on my body now, sugar. Touch me like you did before; it felt so good!"

Belle really knew how to speak to me. I slowly reached up and put my hands on her back and waist and she purred for me. This encouraged me to move my hands further on her body. With one hand I slowly reach up and felt her breast again while with the other hand I reached lower and gently caressed her ass. I felt another twinge of excitement deep inside.

Belle continued to tease the back of my head and neck with her long fingernails while Tracy worked on my cock, continuing to build my arousal. The sweet scent of Belle's dark skin filled my nose. I was becoming more comfortable again with exploring her body, but what was next I wondered. Belle pulled my head closer to her torso and my lips were once again on her stomach. I started kissing her again, like before, and then started to pull my hands back down and closer, willing myself to take the next step.

Belle was purring louder to encourage me, "Yes, baby. That's so nice. I need to feel your touch! Please!" I followed her request with only slight hesitation and brought my hands in closer, touching her hips and thighs but not quite making it all the way there. Belle said again, "Please, darlin'! Please!" While she spoke, she used her hand on mine to nudge me along, to coax my hand there. I didn't resist. I allowed her to guide me and I touched her cock!

Belle moaned loudly as my fingers first traced an irregular trail down the shaft of her penis and then her body jumped when I touched the tip. This was the only penis I had ever touched besides my own and it was fascinating to me. Surprisingly, I wasn't repulsed at the thought, as my upbringing would have taught me to be. Instead, in my aroused state I was eager to continue. I naturally opened my hand and then wrapped my fingers around its substantial girth. I could feel her cock swell and throb at my simple touch! Belle rewarded my touch with a loud gasp and moan.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers