Surprise Packages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy pushed herself down for one last, hard thrust, driving her thick cock deeply into my mouth and pinning my head down. I could feel her entire body tense as she exploded the first shot of her thick cum deep inside my mouth, followed by several more spasms. I had closed off my throat and the large volume of cum had no where to go but to work itself up and around the limited spaces between the large head of her cock and my lips and tongue. It soon filled every available space and then spilled over my lips and down my cheeks.

Tracy was still instinctively thrusting her cock in my mouth although her balls were spent and there was no more cum issuing from her penis. It took a few moments for her body to stop and for her to lift herself up and withdraw from my mouth. The head of her cock was dripping with her cum and much of it dropped onto my face to join what had already spilled out.

Before I could instinctively spit out the cum that had accumulated in my mouth Tracy dove downward on me with her face and locked her mouth onto mine in deep wet kiss. Our tongues danced in my mouth, swirling with the remainder of her salty cum until the two of us together had cleaned my mouth of any remnants of her love.

Through all of this Belle had patiently been stroking my now-hard cock. Once Tracy had finished cleaning me up and had rolled away to clean up herself, I looked down to see Belle smiling up at me. She said in her deep smoky voice, "Now you're all mine, sugar. Just do what I tell you to do and we will both be very happy." I was intrigued by this and watched as she climbed up on the bed and crawled on top of me to give me a kiss. After a minute of kissing she continued upward so I could kiss and suck her tits, then kiss along her stomach and then her large black cock was once again in my face.

I knew what to do without being told this time and immediately took her cock in my mouth and began to suck and lick it while Belle moaned in pleasure. I could hear Tracy reenter the room and Belle said something to her that I didn't catch. I didn't worry about that because I was intently working on stuffing as much of Belle's long cock in my mouth as possible, which was only slightly easier than with Tracy's because Belle's cock was not quite as thick.

Belle started to slowly move her cock in and out of my mouth in short thrusts making me think I was about to receive another vigorous mouth-fuck presumably followed by another drenching cum bath. I had already resolved that this time I was not going to be caught off guard and I'd be ready to catch as much of it as possible in my mouth, but then I felt something warm and sticky on my cock. Glancing down I could see that Tracy was busy stroking me and applying a lubricant. She looked up toward Belle and said, "He's ready."

Disappointingly, Belle pulled her cock free of my mouth and continued to climb up and over me toward the head of the bed and then positioned herself on her knees with her legs spread and her ass high in the air. Looking back over her shoulder toward me she said, "C'mon, baby. Fuck me now!"

I rolled over and got to my knees to better see the situation. Belle's tight ass was raised and parted and her asshole was winking at me, even gaping just a bit. Below that her balls and long cock were hanging down and nearly touching the bed and she was reaching down with one hand to stroke her own cock. She said again, "Please, sugar! Put your dick in my ass and fuck me!"

I hesitated for only a moment because this was unfamiliar territory for me. I had tried to convince my wife to enjoy anal play for years but to no avail. In fact, for a long time I would orally stimulate her asshole both because I enjoyed it and because I thought she did too, but then one day she told me to stop. She told me that she had never liked it and wanted me to never do it again. I was embarrassed because I had been under the impression that I had been pleasing her for years only to find out that she hated it. I was also angry because she was taking away something I found to be pleasurable.

Now, here tonight, I not only licked Tracy's asshole to her obvious delight, I was being asked to fuck Belle's ass. I jumped at the chance and quickly moved into position behind her with my cock poised at the brink. Belle purred one more time to say, "Don't tease me, sugar! Put it in!" So I did. I pushed forward until I was fully in, balls deep, and I was amazed at how good it felt. Belle moaned in pleasure and so did I, my breath shuddering and coming out in short bursts as I felt the intense pleasure on my cock.

Soon I was thrusting hard and fast in Belle's ass, my balls slapping into hers, and I could have easily kept going until I came, but then Tracy moved in next to Belle and assumed the same position, and giving me a look she said, "Can I get some too?" I could see that her asshole was already moistened with lubrication and she was ready for me.

I was torn. Belle's ass felt so good on my cock, but Tracy's sweet little asshole looked so appetizing. I had already tasted it and now I wanted to fuck it too. Feeling bad for a moment I pulled myself out of Belle and moved over to Tracy and without hesitation plunged my cock deep in her ass. She felt just as amazing as Belle did and I resumed my rapid pace of thrusting as Tracy cried out in pleasure.

Belle took it in stride and she smiled at me as she rolled over on her back next to Tracy and began to stroke her long cock. I continued to fuck Tracy's ass harder while watching Belle as she caressed her tits and played with her cock and continued to gaze at me. I wanted to lick and suck those tits and then get down between her legs and suck her cock until she came in my mouth, but I also wanted to fuck Tracy's ass until I climaxed in her. I didn't know what to do.

Belle gave me the 'come hither' gesture with her finger and at the same time she raised and spread her legs while continuing to stroke her cock. I understood what she wanted and I knew I had to try it. Tracy wasn't pleased when I pulled out of her ass and shuffled over to get between Belle's legs, which by now she had pulled way up and back to expose her gaping asshole ready once more for my cock. I immediately plunged in and began to fuck her from the front while she reached down with both hands, one to stroke her won cock and one to stroke mine.

This felt great to me but I wanted to thrust harder and I had no leverage in this position. I pushed forward and up forcing Belle's legs even higher toward her head. Belle understood and stopped stroking our cocks and grabbed her own legs and pulled them down until they were tight against her chest. I was amazed at her flexibility, and the result was I could now lean forward over her and be able to thrust my cock hard and deep into her ass. It felt wonderful!

Tracy had moved up and behind me to watch us and then I heard her say, "You know Belle, our boy here has the prettiest little ass that I would just love to fuck!" The thought of Tracy ramming her big, thick cock up my ass made me panic and stutter in my rhythmic fucking of Belle. Tracy saw my momentary panic and started to laugh. Even Belle giggled at my reaction as Tracy said, "Don't worry, honey! I know you aren't ready for that just yet, but it does give me an idea!"

I resumed my fucking of Belle while Tracy was busying herself out of my view, but momentarily Tracy was close in next to me with a big smile on her face and holding her long index finger up in front of my face. I could see that she had liberally coated her finger in lubrication and she said only three words, "It's initiation time!" and then she disappeared behind me. I started to panic again but quickly caught myself and decided to just see what might happen.

I felt Tracy touch my raised ass, purposefully spreading my ass cheeks with one hand and then the tip of her index finger contacting my asshole. I jumped and immediately stopped my fucking motion. Tracy said, "Don't you worry, baby. Give this a minute and you will love it. I promise."

At first, she was just teasing my asshole, getting me used to the feel of it. I liked it. Then she was pressing forward a little bit, then a little more, then 'POP' her finger was inside. It was a disconcerting feeling at first; completely foreign to me, but not unpleasant. Tracy pushed down on my back with her free hand silently indicating that I should resume my thrusts into Belle, which I did slowly and then with increasing speed. Tracy kept her finger in my ass through all of this and even started to move it slowly deeper and deeper, coordinating her movements with my thrusts into Belle's ass.

I could feel the sensation growing inside of me as my fucking increased in speed and it was good! What had felt so great on my cock before was now intensified by the feeling of Tracy's finger fucking my asshole. I started to thrust harder and deeper into Belle's ass and I wanted Tracy to do the same to me. In between my panting breaths I cried out, "Deeper!" Tracy knew what I meant and she pushed her finger in up to the hilt and fucked my ass with the same ferocity and speed that I was giving to Belle. I cried out again, "Oh, Fuck! Yes!" and then just groaned.

I could maintain this level of intensity for only a minute, but that was enough. Tracy continued to slam her finger deep into my ass as my thrusts into Belle became less rhythmic, more erratic and finally stopped as I climaxed and pumped my cum deep into Belle's ass. Tracy stopped too and we all stayed still as I squeezed out the last few drops of cum before slowly withdrawing and letting Belle resume a natural position lying on the bed next to my sweat-covered body as I panted. An almost drug-like sense of euphoria washed through my entire body.

When I could focus again and my breathing had normalized, I saw the girls both smiling at me as we lay together on the bed. Tracy said, "Well, were we right, baby? Did we make you forget about your troubles tonight?"

I said, "Absolutely! This was the most amazing night of my life and you are both fantastic and beautiful! I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience!" But sensing that the night might be wrapping up and not wanting it to I added, "but it's not over yet!" Looking straight into Belle's pretty eyes I said, "Not until you've had your turn too!" You see, I realized that I'd experienced two amazing orgasms and I had the pleasure of sucking Tracy to climax, but although I had tasted Belle not just once, but twice, I still hadn't tasted her sweet cum yet.

Without saying another word, I crawled down between Belle's legs, grasped her long cock in my hand and proceeded to take her into my mouth once again. I was feeling much more comfortable now and I spent a lot of time lavishing her thick brown cock with licks and caresses and then taking it deep into my mouth and stroking it lovingly with my lips and tongue. I even occasionally traded my oral attention on her cock to her balls; licking and sucking gently before resuming my focus back to her penis.

Tracy was lying next to me and gently caressing my back, shoulders and head while I serviced her friend, and I rewarded her loving touches by reaching out with one of my hands to stroke her cock without ever taking my full attention away from Belle. I was surprised to feel that Tracy's cock had fully recovered from her previous orgasm and was hard and stiff in my hand. I stroked in now with more purpose and timed to coincide with my mouth movements on Belle, who was communicating her pleasure with loud moans and her hands on my head pulling me down on her cock even more.

Tracy decided it would be better to reposition us and she silently pulled and guided us down the bed until I was kneeling on the floor and Belle and Tracy were standing over me with their long, black cocks enticingly there in front of my face. I immediately dove back onto Belle's cock with my mouth, not wanting to lose the momentum I had already created, but I also reached out to Tracy to grasp and stroke her.

Once I got Belle back into a good groove, I started taking turns between them, sucking on one big cock and then the other. When my mouth wasn't busy my hand would take over to keep up the stimulation. I did spend more time focusing on Belle because I felt I owed it to her, and apparently she wanted that too because the last time I started to switch back over to Tracy for her turn Belle grabbed my head firmly with both hands and wouldn't let me leave her. I dutifully stayed put and let her control me.

I soon realized why she had done that because she started to thrust her hips forward and push her cock deeper and harder into my mouth. She was obviously feeling an impending orgasm. I gave up all control and let Belle mouth-fuck me while I simply concentrated on the thrill of feeling the large thick head of her cock plunge in and out of my mouth. I tried to use my lips to increase the pressure on the tip while using both hands to squeeze the base of her cock as she fucked me hard and fast.

Tracy was left all on her own, but she made use of the time to vigorously stroke her own cock and squeeze her tits while watching Belle fuck my face. I even heard her high-pitched moans and squeals on occasion during this time.

I could sense that Belle was very near the end and I wanted to do a better job than I had with Tracy. The difference this time was that I was ready, so I didn't flinch at all when Belle inevitably tensed her legs and made her last few thrusts and then with a final series of cries ejaculated her hot cum deep into my mouth. This time I clamped my lips tightly around her cock and tried to swallow what I could as she forcefully pumped one, two, then three times in my mouth.

I relaxed my lips and then squeezed Belle's cock with my hand and sucked out the last few drops and licked the tip of her cock clean before finally releasing her from my mouth. I was about to thank her again for such a great night when a loud cry to my side reminded me that Tracy was still there and apparently she was not quite done.

I didn't even have a chance to turn before I felt her hand grab my hair and turn my head to face her, where I saw her frantically stroking her long cock with her other hand with her breathing becoming fast and shallow. Suddenly I felt another hand on my head and then Belle's cheek next to mine. She had knelt down next to me just in time to see the first blast of cum shoot from Tracy's cock and onto my face and some of it into my now-open mouth.

Belle opened her mouth too and the two of us together gladly accepted Tracy's cum as it splattered across us both. Once Tracy was done spewing her cum all over us, Belle and I took turns cleaning up Tracy's cock with our mouths before Belle and I embraced and kissed while cleaning up everything that had spilled across us. Not to be left out, Tracy got down on the floor with us and we finished the night sprawled on the floor trading long cum-flavored kisses.

It was approaching 2:00 a.m. when the girls were dressing to leave me. We had just settled up; it was a very expensive night, but it was absolutely worth it to me! I was so happy that this night had occurred and suddenly felt sad that it was over. I wanted more! As they turned the doorknob to walk out, I blurted out, "Are you free tomorrow night?" They turned back to me and I continued, "I'm only in town two more days and I want to see you both again if you can!"

Tracy and Belle smiled and then whispered together, conferring, before Tracy said, "Tomorrow night, sugar. We're all yours!" I beamed with a huge smile and a mixed sense of relief and excitement and just nodded. They both said, "Get lots of rest, honey!" and then they left.

Despite what they said I couldn't get to sleep until almost 5:00 a.m., but in New Orleans that isn't so unusual anyway. I slept soundly and awoke completely refreshed and excited at 3:00 in the afternoon. I was famished and went out for a very late breakfast and coffee. After all, I would need to build up my strength and replenish my fluids for the night ahead.

I was anxious and excited all day and pacing in my room waiting for them to arrive, fearing they wouldn't. When I heard a knock on my door at 10:00 p.m. my heart almost stopped, but it started again strongly once I opened the door and saw both of them standing their looking beautiful with big smiles and visibly pleased to see me again.

After some drinks and even some dancing in my room to the radio music, we quickly revived the passion from the night before and soon were all naked and in the bed together. Without going into a lot of detail I will say that this second night with Tracy and Belle was just as exciting and thrilling to me as the first night was, but with two major exceptions. The first difference was that now I knew what I was getting into and this time I dove in eagerly to whatever the girls wanted to do. No hesitation at all!

The second difference was that Belle surprised me with a little gift. She was so excited as she presented me with my very own vibrating dildo. I was only confused for a moment until she eagerly explained that it was for me to practice fucking my asshole. Luckily it was very small, narrow and smooth, although I could already see that it was thicker than Tracy's finger had been. Belle proudly referred to it as my 'training wheels' before breaking down into giggles at my expense.

It was another fantastic night and we spent hours exploring each other's bodies. I eagerly sucked both their cocks, many times, and even feasted on their pretty little assholes before fucking them both in several different positions. They got a kick out of fucking my asshole with my new 'training wheels' and I particularly liked the feel of the vibrations in my ass. My most intense orgasm was when Belle fucked my ass with my new toy while Tracy sucked my dick. It was heavenly.

We all had more than one climax that night and by the time they left me at 4:00 a.m. I had a belly full of their warm cum and a smile on my face. And best of all I had their promise they would be back the next night for one last time together. This trip was costing me a fortune but I didn't care!

I was feeling great the next day. I slept until 5:00 p.m. and awoke happy, excited and confident that it would again be another great experience. I was amazed at how quickly I had become accustomed to this new experience of sucking she-cock. I was also amazed that I wasn't feeling self-conscious about it. Based on my previous life I would expect to be, but now I was secure in the knowledge that I felt happier and better about myself.

The girls arrived right on time at 10:00 p.m. and they weren't even all the way in the room when Belle handed me another gift with a big smile and a laugh. I opened it to find a new and slightly bigger vibrating dildo. Belle, in between her laughs, told me, "We just want to get you ready, darlin'. You know, so the next time you come to visit us we can fuck your pretty little ass!"

I laughed too but based on that night I learned that they were serious. Once we got into bed and really going, they spent the majority of the night fucking my asshole with that new and bigger dildo. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of other fun and I had a full share of their big cocks in my mouth and getting to fuck them both, but I don't think there was more than five minutes when that dildo wasn't in my ass with one of the girls pushing it deeper. I will admit though that it stimulated some very intense orgasms for me!

Belle was so happy with my progress that very late in the night she pulled another even larger dildo from her own bag and gave it a try on me. It was much larger and scared me a little, but she was able to get the tapered tip in and even a couple of inches of the shaft before I called 'uncle' and she stopped.