All Comments on 'Surviving the Pandemic Pt. 02'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticover 2 years agoAuthor

To my loyal readers, if you are going to give my stories less than 5 stars, I'd appreciate it if you'd comment and tell me what you did or didn't like about the story. Thanks, R_U

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice and erotic story. I thought this was better than Part 1 and I'm relieved that you didn't drag it out into more episodes.

The reason you got 4 from me was because you didn't take care of the little mistakes. These are irritating and, if you feel that they don't matter, read the Lit writers' guidelines. The reader's view of the author sags fast when there are a lot of trivial and easily avoidable errors.

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Great story!!! Maybe another chapter later on as Penny gets more experience. Love Penny as a character. Your description of her is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feel bad for her son. Maybe a chapter about him discovering what she does and not telling her while at the same time become more and more distant. Some emotional suffering would make for a good story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

This is another one of your Excellent Hot Erotic stories that your readers can feel for the main character. Penny did what she needed to do to survive and found out that she enjoys it. Thank You and always looking forward to reading more of your wonderful stories. Thank You!

KeithW66KeithW665 months ago

Its seems Penny enjoyed her new job, and the increased income, doing something she liked, I assume not an easy conversation to have with her daughter, but great that Gwen friendship continues in the same trade

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES