Surviving the Pandemic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only was the image of his big black cock against his silk boxers incredible, but I now enjoyed seeing the top shimmering with his seminal fluids.

I pulled his cock away from his loins, then released it, allowing the head to slap against his boxers. I glanced up at him, smiled, and with an urgent tone in my voice, asked, "Can I taste it?"

Tyrone smiled and replied, "I thought you'd never ask."

He released one tit and circled his shaft at the base, pressing it down, so the very tip was poised inches from my lips.

I leaned forward and kissed it lightly, then parted my lips and ran the tip of my tongue around his glans, tasting his salty pre-cum for the first time.

This magnificent specimen of African manhood was created to be worshiped, teased, and pleasured with every fiber of my being.

I reached up and circled his rock-hard shaft just above his hand, which he instantly removed, returning it to play with my big soft tits again.

Finally, after being with this inspiring black hulk for nearly an hour, I was about to take his giant black cock inside my mouth. I parted my lips, extended my tongue, and moved forward. His cock head slipped between my soft, moist lips and guided across my tongue.

His thick, rock-hard cock inched toward my throat, and when it wedged against the opening, I gagged, my stomach muscles lurching and my mouth instantly filled with saliva. I knew that this monster would be impossible to deep throat, so I concentrated on just the first five or six inches of his big black cock.

His moans of pleasure signaled that I was providing him with what he expected.

I sucked him for several minutes, drawing my cheeks in tight around his rock-hard shaft and cock head. Occasionally I'd press him deeper and allow myself to gag each time.

He rewarded my oral efforts with a second squirt of salty pre-cum, which mixed with the saliva in my mouth.

I let his cock slip from my slippery mouth, glanced up at him, and pleaded, "Fuck me, Sir."

Tyrone reached down and lifted me to my feet. After a short but passionate kiss, he asked, "Do you wanna ride my cock?"

"Oh yes, please, let me sit on it," I answered.

He moved past me, but before he reclined in the middle of the king-sized bed, he removed his silk boxers.

I stood at the foot of the bed for a moment studying his body; every muscle seemed to be as solid as his cock, which he slowly stroked with one enormous fist. The image mesmerized me. "Do you have condoms?" Tyrone asked, apparently knowing the rules of the Farm.

His question brought me back from my hypnotized state, and I replied, "Of course."

I moved to one of the dressers and pulled the top drawer open, it was filled with sex toys of every shape and size, but at one end, I found a stack of condoms and a bullet-shaped tube of anal lube. I smiled to myself, knowing that if he wanted my virgin ass, I'd have the necessary lubricant to allow his substantial black cock to slip through my sphincter.

His eyes followed me as I stepped to the foot of the bed; placing the anal lube near the edge, I lifted the foil packet to my lips and held it there as I bent and slipped my sexy green thong down my legs. As I straightened up, I pulled the condom from my lips and asked, "Do you want me to leave my stilettos on?"

"I want you completely naked," he replied.

I slipped my heels off and mounted the bed. Tyrone continued watching me intently as I slowly crawled forward between his outstretched legs.

I could see his eyes moving from my face and then down to my big soft tits. His hand still slowly stroking the entire length of his beautiful ten-inch rock-hard black cock.

I tore the foil packet open and squeezed its contents in my hand. As I reached for his cock, Tyrone removed his hand and placed it flat on the mattress beside his hip.

With one hand holding his throbbing cock firmly, I placed the condom on the rock-hard tip of his incredible cock, and then slowly rolled it down over his glans, corona, and along the black shaft. It wasn't nearly long enough to completely cover the ten inches of pulsing shaft, leaving about three inches of black flesh exposed.

I smiled at him and remarked, "I should have found an extra-large."

Tyrone just smiled at me.

I paused for a moment while stroking his cock, thinking to myself, "This is it, Penelope, your first fuck as a classy prostitute." The thought excited me.

I slowly crawled along his fit body, first lifting one leg over his and then the other. As I raised my hips above his loins, I reached between my thighs and grasped his raging hard-on with one hand, guiding the tip to my soaking wet swollen cunt.

I began a first tentative slide down, first feeling the sensation of his rock-hard cock head spreading my lips apart, and then my quivering flesh grasping his cock as I sank over him.

Tyrone closed his eyes and said, "Fuck me whore."

His words excited me; I was his whore, his concubine, his cum slut.

As I reached maximum penetration, his solid corona slid over my g-spot and then pressed firmly against my cervix. The feeling of being filled so completely caused me to shiver involuntarily.

Tyrone opened his eyes, lifted his hands from the bed, and slid them up to cup my lush mounds. I smiled and again reminded him, "I love having my tits played with."

I began lifting my cunt off him until only his cock head remained in my slippery tight slit, and then slowly plunged, wanting to feel his cock caress my g-spot and stretch my cervix.

"God, I love this big beautiful rock-hard black cock," I said as my fucking took on a more meaningful pace.

He continued exploring my chest with his massive hands, squeezing both, lifting them higher, and occasionally pinching my sensitive nipples.

Tyrone remained still, other than the movement of his hands, his hips never lifted to meet my sexy plunges over his cock. He wanted me to control the pace of our fucking, wanted me to enjoy the ride on his long, thick, rock-hard cock.

We fucked like that for what seemed an eternity, but with each plunge, I made my cunt began to tingle more and more. I knew what came next. That tingling would turn to numbness, followed by a mind-bending climax.

With each plunge, the sensations grew, and I warned my black lover, "You're gonna make me cum."

He grinned and answered, "I wanna feel your whore cunt bathe me with juices."

"Oh, my fuckin' god!" I exclaimed as my loins went numb. I slammed my quivering cunt down on him and began grinding my clit against his pubic bone as it washed over me. I leaned forward and placed my hands on his muscular chest as wave after wave of ecstatic bliss carried me to the peak of orgasm.

My brain filled with endorphins, and my cunt flooded with climatic juices as I rode his beautiful black cock across the plateau of sexual paradise.

"I can feel your hot cum," Tyrone acknowledged.

As I began the slide down from sexual heaven, I continued grinding my clit against him, hoping to extend one of the most insane climaxes of my life.

I was coated with perspiration, and my sopping wet cunt leaked fluids covering his balls with my juice.

My body quivered for the longest time, and I finally collapsed against his chest rubbing my sweaty tits and belly against him.

He reached for my head and drew my mouth to his. I accepted his probing tongue as my breathing returned to normal, and my body began the slow recovery from an inspiring climax.

"That was fucking amazing," I said once we broke our passionate kiss.

He smiled and replied, "You are one amazing whore."

Tyrone shoved me sideways with one strong arm, his cock slipped from my dripping cunt, and I collapsed on the bed lying on my back. One hand moved to my tits, and the other found and began stroking his fully erect cock.

As we rested, I recalled Katie's comment that Tyrone loves the doggie position. I turned toward him, supported my head in one hand, and said, "Can you fuck me from behind? I want to feel your big beautiful black cock slamming into me like a stallion breeds his mare."

"I'd love to fuck you like my bitch," he responded.

I couldn't wait to feel him pound me from behind; after all, it's my favorite position too.

Tyrone sat up and slipped off the bed; his mammoth black cock covered with smooth latex stood proudly from his loins. As he stepped to the foot of the bed, he said, "Get on all fours and show me that fat whore ass."

I smiled at him, turned over, and rose to my hands and knees. As I crawled back toward him, he exclaimed, "That's one very fuckable ass."

Once my feet were draped over the edge, Tyrone slapped one ass cheek hard, giving me a stinging tattoo of his handprint.

I expected him to grasp my hips and charge full speed into my dripping wet cunt, but he had other plans. Yes, his hands gripped my hips, but only for a moment. Slowly he moved them down across my butt and onto my thighs. I turned my head to plead with him to fuck me, but his head disappeared below my ass as he bent down and knelt behind me.

"Let's have a taste of this sweet slippery whore cunt," he said just before spitting at my loins. The heat of his saliva spread over my puckered sphincter ran down to mix with the warm flow leaking from my cunt.

I closed my eyes and buried my face into the bedding in anticipation of him using his thick lips and broad tongue to pleasure me orally.

His first touch was the tip of his tongue, pressing against my sphincter and then rimming the puckered flesh. I moaned sinfully, knowing that sooner or later, his rock-hard cock head would be pressed against that same sensitive spot.

His fingers were already exploring my labia, sliding along the outside, pinching the loose flesh, and pulling me open.

I turned my head to the side of I could implore him, "Eat your whore's tasty cunt."

His tongue moved down and, for a moment, caressed my perineum before moving down to lick the swollen lips of my vulva, spreading them so he could dip his talented tongue deeper inside my quivering cunt.

"You're as tasty as I imagined," he remarked before invading my loins deeper.

I was approaching sexual heaven once again, and as he continued tongue fucking me, his fingers moved to my erect clit, causing my body to tremble slightly.

"I don't deserve to be pleasured this way. I'm your whore; I shouldn't be allowed to enjoy sex this much." I lied.

He lifted his mouth from my quaking loins and spoke, "You are my fuckin' whore; I'll choose how much pleasure you're entitled to."

I just moaned as his mouth and fingers returned to their incredible mission.

I'm not sure how long he tongue fucked me, and I can't remember how often I climaxed, but one thing I was absolutely sure of is that my orgasms were some of the most intense I've ever experienced.

Eventually, Tyrone pulled back, leaning on his haunches, and said, "I think this sweet wet whore cunt is ready to be fucked hard and fast."

"Oh my god, yes," I exclaimed, knowing his mammoth ten-inch cock would reach far deeper than his talented tongue had.

I felt his hands on my ass again as he rose to stand behind me.

"Fuck you whore cunt," I pleaded.

I expected him to plow into me, but moments passed, and when I turned and glanced at him, Tyrone was squirting a line of anal lube along the top of his latex-covered cock.

I turned my head forward and again buried my face in the comforter, fully expecting him to pierce my tight virgin ass with his big black cock. I waited for the pain, but it never came. Instead, he squirted a stream of lube at my sphincter, then pressed the tip of the tube against my puckered flesh, spreading it slightly and squirting more inside.

"Please, dear god, fuck me," I said, wanting to get losing my anal virginity over with.

I'm not sure if, in a moment of mercy, he decided not to impale my ass, but I loudly groaned as he entered me, his giant cock stretching my swollen, searing hot, tight wet cunt open in one deep thrust.

As his rock-hard black piston slammed into me, I felt a fingertip touch my sphincter.

"I'm going to finger your ass, deep and hard," he remarked.

"Do it!" I exclaimed, wanting at least to feel something thick and hard inside my ass.

His fucking took on a regular pace; when he thrust his cock in, he pressed his finger in.

"That feels so fuckin' good," I said.

His staying power was incredible, matched only by his ability to pleasure my throbbing flesh with every part of his cock.

I began feeling those all too familiar sensations of an approaching climax, my loins no longer tingled; I was beyond the tingling phase of orgasm. They went numb in an instant, and I came hard and fast, my body quivering, my legs weak, and my cunt flooded with juices.

"You're cumming?" he asked.

I could only deeply moan to signal my climax.

"I can feel your heat through the latex," he commented.

Once I was able to speak, I begged him, "Cum for me, baby, let me feel the heat of your cum load."

He withdrew his finger from my ass and grasped my hips firmly, and I felt his fingers dig into my flesh as his pace quickened to orgasmic speed.

"YES, SHOOT THAT BIG HOT LOAD!" I screamed.

His cock slammed into me repeatedly, and the sound of his balls slapping against my loins filled the room.

And then it happened, with a snort of a stallion, his balls released their torrid of hot cum.

"I FEEL IT!" I screamed.

I clenched my internal muscles wanting to draw every drop of his reward from his balls.

"God damn it, bitch," he remarked as his senses returned.

He pulled back, and I felt an emptiness I'd not felt before. Turning to sit on the edge of the bed, I surveyed my spent lover's body. He was covered with sweat; it dripped from his chin onto his chest. Below his latex cum catcher was bulged at the tip, holding its creamy contents within the first couple of inches.

I smiled at him as I slipped to my knees and pleaded, "Feed me,"

Tyrone smiled and began the task of removing the condom from his amazing ten-inch black cock. Once it was ready to slip off, he pressed his cock down so none of its thick contents would be lost.

Before opening my mouth wide, I grinned and said, "I want every fuckin' drop."

As he turned it up, the wad at the tip oozed down to where his fingers pinched the open end closed.

With a sexy grin on his lips, he released my reward. A thick salty load of cum poured from the opening and coated my tongue and upper lip. It nearly filled my mouth, and as I swirled his creamy cum load around in my mouth, Tyrone moved his fingers back up to the tip. Like someone squeezing the last of a tube of toothpaste from its container, his fingers moved down, forcing the rest of my prize onto my tongue.

"Show me," he said.

I tilted my head back, opened my lips wide, and showed him my mouthful of his wonderful seed.

"Swallow it whore," he commended.

His load slipped down my throat in several gulps.

"God, I love the taste of your load," I commented.

I noticed that his cock had begun to shrink, and I seized the opportunity to show him my oral talent once more. I leaned forward, opened my mouth wide, and took him. The head easily slipped through and into the warm moist confines of my throat. His eyes grew wider as I swallowed, providing his cock head with a luscious sexy massage.

I held him deep as his cock shrank, finally slipping out of my throat and eventually my sexy smooth lips.

"Fuck," he remarked.

I smiled at him and suggested, "The next time I want to reverse the process, I'll deepthroat your limp cock, and you can feel it get rock-hard while I throat it." I knew that thought would ensure I'd be spending another night with this incredible black stud.

Tyrone dressed quickly, no after play, no gentle caresses, something I'd be dealing with often going forward.

He left me alone, kneeling with my legs bent below me. I climbed up onto the bed and tried to relax; some muscles ached, I felt totally spent.

A few minutes later, I heard a light knock on the door. "Come in," I said.

Katie opened the door and stuck her head inside, "Are you okay?" she asked.

I just smiled and replied, "I love this job."

Epilogue

I settled into a schedule that had me at the Farm Wednesday through Saturday, and over the next twelve months, honed my skills for the World's Oldest Profession. I'm now able to understand what men want from a woman like me. I provide a service that, for one reason or another, they can't find anywhere else. I discovered the joy of anal sex soon after my encounter with Tyrone. My first trick, Frank continued visiting the Farm regularly, enjoying my oral talents, but when he missed a month, I asked Katie if she knew why. Katie explained that he'd contracted Covid, was hospitalized for many weeks but didn't survive. Katie began offering me out service jobs which I always agreed to since they pay the most in my profession. I earned enough to reimburse Katie for her advance, and pay off all my overdue bills, and can now make payments when they come due. The Covid restrictions were lifted some.

When my former employer contacted me about returning to my production manager position, I politely declined, knowing that I'd enjoy working as a classy prostitute much more than recording the products being produced. Gwen refused a mandatory vaccination and was promptly fired from her job at the hospital, but within a week had joined me as one of Katie's most valued girls. Our friendship grew, and on those days when we weren't scheduled to work at the Farm, we shared many intense lesbian experiences. It didn't take long for my daughter Connie to figure out what I was doing, and after several long conversations, she finally said she was okay with me being a prostitute. Jack never found out that I was selling my body to any man willing to pay for it. Yes, I'd joined the ranks of countless women who work in the World's Oldest Profession, but I survived the pandemic and will continue until men no longer want me. Hopefully, that won't happen for many, many years.