Susan, Carl & Me

Story Info
Man marries the woman of his dreams, then her brother visits.
21.2k words
2.6
19.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story contains elements of brother/sister incest, mature relationships, cuckoldry, mild humiliation. If any of that doesn't appeal to you, please move on to the next story. Thanks very much to Daddysgirlfl for taking the time to read it and offering suggestions.**

My dad died when I was young. My mom raised me by herself. She was a good mother. I would say she was over-protective, but for a shy, nerdy boy like me who didn't enjoy venturing out a lot her parenting style met little resistance. I had few friends my own age and little interest in making any.

I lived at home all through college. Mom was hardly a social butterfly, but even she had something of a social life. Once a week she would have 4 or 5 of her girlfriends over to play cards. They were all around her age. When I was 18 or 19 I started joining them for a hand or two of Hearts or Pinochle. They were warm and kind and always smiled and doted on me when I entered the room. I loved the strong smell of their shampoo and lotion, their carefully primped and permed hair.

I loved the way they fussed over me. A couple of the more affectionate ones took to calling me their boyfriend and would make me sit next to them at the table, locking arms with me while they quizzed me about college and girls. Even at that age I still had zero interest in girls my own age. Mom would give them a bit of side eye when they started calling me "Gorgeous" and would correct them when they called me Pete ("It's Peter," she'd warn them). I didn't mind though. I enjoyed their conversation and companionship, and of course all the attention. I didn't realize it at the time but throughout my college years they were my only real social group, and when Mom died shortly after I graduated from college I lost not only her but most of my friends as well.

After college I got a job as a software developer at a large local company. Mom left me the house. It was much bigger than I needed but I couldn't bring myself to sell it. I quickly made myself indispensable at work and brought in a salary that would have let me get something more modern, and probably even bigger, but I didn't want to live anywhere except the house I'd grown up in. I didn't really have a social life for the next several years, except for the people I met online in games. My coworkers were nice, but most of them were my age and were either incurably shy like me or had friend groups of their own that seemed impenetrable. As for women, there was porn.

With porn, as with real life, I found my gaze skimming past the clips of hot co-eds and settling instead on videos of older women. I didn't like the nasty stuff (usually done in studios) with young guys just tossing the old girls around in a frantic effort to degrade them in as many positions as possible. I drifted more toward clips of older couples with faces blurred out, couples in their 50s or 60s or older who still had high sex drives and wanted to show the world they could still go 12 rounds. Couples who weren't doing anything fancy, just fucking -- cowgirl, missionary, maybe doggy style -- but fucking with a heat and intensity that seemed to be missing from all the videos featuring younger people and actors.

I wanted to be a part of one of those couples. But I was frustrated not just by my age, but by my own body. While the women in the videos were exactly the kind I loved, soft and plump and motherly, the kind who had frequented my mom's kitchen when I was younger, the men were nothing like me. Tall men with large arms and hands and chests, and long thick cocks. Men with more hair on their bodies than I had on my head and who, at twice or even 3 times my age could still make their women pant and writhe. At 5'6" and 135 pounds I have a pretty stereotypical computer programmer's physique, with little fat and less tone, smooth and hairless but for the soft patches under my arms and around my dick. As for that piece of equipment, at 4 inches erect and as slender as the rest of me it seemed good enough for solo recreation but little else.

Watching those videos, I knew that even if I wound up with such a woman by the time I was that age, I would never be able to fuck her like one of those men. Even still, those videos were all the sex life I had during my twenties. And then, a few months shy of my 30th birthday, I met Susan.

You're probably thinking by this point in the story that she must have been my mother's age. Really she was only twelve year older than me.

I met her at the grocery store. I was standing in the beverage aisle staring at the 24 different brands of bottled water when I heard a voice say "You know they fill them all up with a hose out back." I turned to roll my eyes at the person who would tell such a tired and corny joke to a stranger in a supermarket. Instead I found myself staring.

She was about my height, plump and pale. Her brown shoulder-length hair was neatly permed and fell in equal masses of tight curls to both sides of her face. In the middle it hung a bit further over her eyes than it should have. She was bundled in a massive parka that seemed to consist of several layers. The parka was unzipped and parted enough to reveal a baggy sweater covering a pair of heavy breasts which hung low and wide in their bra. It was clear they would have drooped lower still without it. A thin necklace with a tiny gold cross hung between them accentuating their heft.

Her smile was sweet and earnest, and a little buck-toothed, which was accentuated by the way she squinted a bit to hold up the pair of glasses which were too large for her face. She had a lot of freckles.

Frump is the word some would use. Or dork. Even so, if she had been closer to my age I probably would have stammered and excused myself and bolted for the exit. But instead I felt instantly at ease. I didn't know then how old she was, but I must have felt she was even older. It was like being back at my mother's card game. I smiled at her bad joke and made one of my own, something about switching out hoses to add different flavors. She snorted a little when she laughed.

She had a deli sandwich in her hand and said she was going to the cafe in the corner to eat, and I lied and said I was heading there too. We chatted while we ate lunch. I learned that she lived alone and worked at a yarn store nearby. She rambled a little about her two cats, Mel and Damien, about the mystery novel she had just finished, and about the construction that was causing traffic woes near her house. I told her a little about my job and tried to put in layman's terms the kinds of things I do.

"Gosh Pete," she said, giving my ribs a little nudge with her knuckles, "such a handsome young man, and so successful. Hard to believe no girl has snatched you up." She said it with the same squinty smile, and my dick sprang to its full 4 inches at her words and at that light touch.

Every moment I spent in her company I grew more comfortable and confident. By the time we got up to leave it took no courage at all to ask her if she liked playing cards and whether she might like to come over for a game that evening and some dinner. Her cheeks flushed a little as she answered yes to both.

She arrived at my house around 6:00. She was wearing a lighter jacket and had changed into a thin sweater that hugged her pear-shaped form a little tighter than the baggy one she was wearing earlier. I had made a chicken casserole, my mom's recipe I told her, and we ate a little while we played cards. We only played a couple hands of Hearts before I asked her if she'd like to watch a movie. I don't remember what we watched, some romantic comedy on Netflix. 10 minutes into it I was holding her hand. After 20 minutes I was kissing her and moving my hand around under her sweater, squeezing her large left breast through the bra.

"Gosh Pete," she said in a little gasp for air between kisses. "You sure move fast. How many girls do you bring over here for 'cards'," she said with a little smile, fumbling with air quotes.

"You're the first," I said. "For cards or anything else."

She gave me her squinty little smile, even though her glasses were on the end table by now, and said "I wonder if I'll be the last" as she reached back and unhooked her bra.

We made out on the couch for another ten minutes before she said she was a little chilly. "Is there a bedroom in this big place," she asked, getting up and taking me by the hand. I lead her upstairs to my room. She told me to get on the bed. She didn't look at me as she shyly took her pants off and removed her sweater and bra the rest of the way. Her panties were I guess what you'd call granny panties, the kind that covered her whole ass and in the front rose up almost to her boobs. I wondered for a moment if she just hadn't considered she might be having sex tonight, or if they were the only kind she owned (I learned later it was both). It didn't really matter: I found them incredibly hot. While she stripped I quickly removed my own clothes.

She climbed on top of me and continued kissing me, covering my torso completely with hers. I wondered for a moment how many times she had done this, and how much foreplay she might expect. Pinned down and outweighed as I was I decided to leave it up to her, contenting myself with squeezing both her breasts gently while our tongues swirled. When she sat up a little I was able to take in my first full view of her her tits. They were perfect, hanging even lower than I expected but still quite round, with large and puffy brown nipples. She lifted up a bit and reached down for my dick. I had my first brief failure of confidence as she found it with her fingers and seemed to fumble a bit with positioning it at her entrance.

"Sorry," I said, "I know it's not very big."

"Shhh, " she said, "it's gonna be just fine." I gasped at the feeling of her pussy enveloping me, and she gave me another squinty bucktoothed smile.

I didn't even pretend to know what I was doing after that, and she didn't seem to mind.

"Just let me," she whispered. She leaned forward and planted her hands on either side of my head and slowly started moving back and forth. I was almost numbingly hard, and she was so wet and her belly fell so far forward onto mine, that I lost any precise sense of my dick's whereabouts beneath her. And I didn't care. She was soft and warm and perfect. I pulled one of her beautiful drooping tits to my face and sucked on the nipple, softly at first and then more hungrily, pulling as much into my mouth as I could. Her panting grew into soft moans as she ground against my hips. I released the nipple I was sucking on and took up the other one, and she held the back of my head with one of her hands as I nursed more forcefully on her tit. Suddenly her grinding hips began moving in a faster gear and I reached down and grabbed as much of her ass as I could, sucking harder on her beautiful boob to prevent it falling from my lips. I looked up at her flushed face to see her eyes closed and her bottom lip sucked fully under her big front teeth. All of a sudden she sucked in a gasping lungful of air and let out a long soft moan as her body ceased rocking and jiggling.

She collapsed on top of me, her long tight permed curls falling over my face. She smelled like a beauty salon. As she heaved gently and caught her breath, I felt her full weight on me for the first time. It was considerable. I loved it. I slowly moved my hands up and down her back for a minute. Then she propped herself up on her elbows and brought her round red face up so it was directly over mine. Gravity pulled on her cheeks and made them look even redder and fuller.

She smiled and pecked me on the lips, and then squinting a little she said, "Gosh, you didn't finish, did you?"

"It's ok," I said, and I really didn't mind. The thing about your first time is you have nothing really to judge it by except for the other person's reaction, and that had looked pretty decent from where I sat. But she wasn't satisfied with my answer.

"Here," she said, "use these." She scooted further down my body until her tits were falling to either side of my hips. Propping herself on her elbows she used her hands to squeeze her breasts around my dick, almost completely covering them with her beautiful mounds. My whole pelvic area was still covered in her juices and our sweat, and it was just the right amount of friction. I was still a little trapped beneath her, so she grabbed a pillow to prop under each elbow. With my legs sticking out behind her chubby arms, I had enough room now to start thrusting. I reached down and took her tits from her hands and squeezed them against my dick myself. She dropped her head a little and watched approvingly as my dick bobbed up and down between her tits at lightning speed. I mashed her boobs harder around my 4 inches, making it almost disappear as the head became a little blur between them, until suddenly several thin jets of come shot up and across her throat, ending just under her chin.

"Gosh!" she said as I fell back onto my pillow with my eyes closed. When I looked back down at her she was taking her boobs in her hands again and squeezing them around my now flaccid dick. She was staring at it and wearing the same squinty bucktoothed smile she had flashed in the supermarket.

"You know, I better be..." she said, after massaging my now 2-inch dick between her tits for a couple minutes, but her voice kind of trailed off.

"Better be what?" I said, my heart sinking a little, afraid she was getting ready to leave.

"The last girl you bring over for cards," she whispered, smothering my dick with one last squeeze and laughing with a little snort.

She slept over that night. We stayed awake talking until around 1:00. She told me about her family. Her parents had passed away when she was a teenager and an aunt and uncle had finished raising her. She had a brother, Carl, who was 11 years older than her and who traveled a lot on different jobs, mostly on oil rigs and fracking fields. She hadn't seen him for a few years. She'd had a couple boyfriends but nothing serious. I filled her in more about my family, how Dad had died when I was little, and how Mom had raised me and left me the house. I related my few disastrous dates with girls my own age and how none of them had ended with anything like tonight. I didn't mention my preferences in porn, but I told her all about the card games and the older ladies who liked to squeeze up next to me and fuss over me while we played.

"Hmm," she said, stroking my smooth chest and grinning. "I'm glad none of them could nab you before I came along."

"I don't think any of them really saw me that way," I said.

"Mmm-hmmm," she murmured, smiling a little bigger.

"Besides," I said, "My mom wouldn't have put up with that for a second."

Her smile faded and she was silent for a moment.

"I guess she probably wouldn't have cared for me then," she said softly. "Or this."

"I doubt any mother would care for this," I said, laughing and gesturing at our naked bodies. After a moment I continued, "I think she would have liked you. But she wouldn't have like you calling me Pete. 'His name is Peter,'" I said, I giving a lame impression of my mom.

"Oh, gosh," she blurted, "I didn't think -- I mean you didn't say anything. Should I --"

"You can call me anything you want," I interrupted with a laugh. "Only you, though."

"Only me," she said, and we drifted off to sleep.

We dated for a couple months, if you can call it dating. She slept at my place most nights, since her apartment was tiny. On occasion we slept over there too. She was worried her cats would miss her if she was gone too often.

The sex was great, at least from my point of view. She knew she was my first and was patient as I wanted to try new things. My size and her size limited what we could do. Missionary was ok, but with my length she didn't seem to respond much to my thrusting, even though it felt amazing to me. We tried doggy style a couple of times, and I loved seeing her bent over with her ass in the air, but again she didn't seem to feel much. I tried getting a little more aggressive while I rode her ass, slapping it and pulling her hair, but at that angle the fleshiness of her ass and the length of my dick made it impossible to get very far inside her. She seemed to sense what I was trying for and obliged with the occasional "Oh, Pete, oh Gosh yea," but neither of us came close to coming.

I tried to surprise her with a couple toys, each larger than me, but she said we didn't need it. I even bought a hollow strap-on that added a few inches of length and girth. We only used it once. I was definitely able to fuck her more deeply and in a few more positions, and she seemed to come a little louder and harder. But afterward she said it just felt weird, that it didn't match the rest of me, and that she preferred me as I was.

After awhile we fell into a familiar routine that was a lot like our first night. A lot of kissing and sucking, followed by her riding and grinding on me until she came. I almost never came that way, instead waiting and finishing by either fucking her tits or jerking off onto them. She would suck my dick if I asked her to, but I got the feeling she didn't care for it that much. She said it made her mouth sore to pucker that much, and I didn't even realize at the time it was because I was so small. She really liked it when I licked and sucked her pussy, but she wouldn't let my mouth near it until after we fucked and she had come. It seemed strange to me, but I didn't want to make her feel self-conscious about it so I never questioned her. Besides, I loved the way her pussy looked and felt and tasted after we fucked. So red and swollen and sweet. On the rare occasion I had been able to come inside her she would pull my head in hard and coo "Oh, gosh Pete, yeah, suck it out," and I would press my mouth tight to her pussy lips and suck all my semen back out of her. It drove her crazy and she would usually come again.

We never talked about porn. I don't think she watched it, and I still couldn't bring myself to share with her the kinds of videos that I liked. But sometimes when she was out running errands or even late at night after she'd gone to bed I would pull out the laptop and watch one of those older couples, with some strong, burly old man drilling his soft sweet woman mercilessly.

After a couple months it seemed pointless to wait any longer, so one night after dinner I pulled out a ring I had been carrying around for a few weeks and got down on one knee. "Oh, Gosh, Pete, of course!" was her only reply. I had gotten used to her small town way of talking, and to all the Goshes, even while we were fucking, but I have to admit I felt a pang of disappointment. Part of me was a little frustrated that even now she still seemed to address me like that nice young man in the grocery store. But at the same time it was part of what attracted me to her, that tension from always being so sweet and kind and cordial even in the throes of an orgasm.

With our parents dead we decided on a simple courthouse wedding. I didn't know anyone at work well enough to ask them to be a witnesses. My other friends were ones that I knew only by their gamer tags. So a couple of Susan's co-workers at the yarn store agreed to stand as our witnesses.

"What about your brother Carl?" I asked one night while we laid in bed. She had just come twice, once on my dick and then on my face, and was still glistening all over with sweat. I was resting on top of her with my head on her belly between her breasts.

"I don't think so," she said. She looked down at the blankets beside us.

"Why not?"

"He's in South Dakota now. The kind of jobs he does can last for months, sometimes years, and he can't really ask for time off for something like this," she said.