Susan, Carl & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh you're such a cute boy, Pete," she sighed as my hand became a blur. "Such a good, kind husband. Oh Pete, stroke that dick for your wife, my sweet, cute boy."

"Oh, fuck, Susan," I panted under my breath, my hand furiously working my tool. "I love it when you tell me I'm cute." I paused and after another moment said, "Tell me how cute my dick is."

Her face flushed and she looked me in the eyes, searching for what was behind this new request. But a second later she grinned again and said, "Yeah, Pete, your dick is so cute sweetie. Mmmh, you know how much I love your cute little dick. That's right, Pete, stroke that cute little dick for your wife, sweet boy."

These words, spoken in that soft stealthy whisper, drove me over the edge. I exhaled sharply and gave her tit a final squeeze as I shot my load all over it. When I opened my eyes she was rubbing my come into both her beautiful boobs and beaming at me.

"Gosh," she whispered as I collapsed back into bed next to her. "That was nice, Pete."

I moved down and rested my head on her soft tits, which were still sticky and glistening.

"Thank you," I said, and I drifted off to the sensation of my wife's fingers stroking my hair.

The next morning I awoke with a jolt of energy. Carl's words from the day before rang in my ears. 'We need to make sure you can handle the full show.' I got in the shower before Susan was awake, and I tried not to touch my dick while I thought of what I would soon be witnessing. Susan was awake and staring at the ceiling when I emerged from the bathroom. Her large breasts sagged to her sides and still had a thin veneer of my come on them from the night before. Her eyes were wide open and she wore an expression of worry and weariness. I think she was steeling herself for the morning's activities that she knew her brother had planned, but she didn't want to let me know, so she looked over and forced a weak smile.

"Gosh," she said, looking down at her chest, "I suppose I should probably hop in the shower too."

I gave her a peck on the lips and headed downstairs while she got ready.

Carl was already sitting at the kitchen table drinking his coffee when I got downstairs. He offered a gruff "Good morning," and then, "So what's for breakfast, Pete," letting me know his efforts in the kitchen yesterday had apparently been a one-time thing. I busied myself with eggs and sausage and hash browns, and then served him up a plate while he sipped his coffee and read the paper. We didn't talk. Neither of us wanted Susan to overhear anything about our agreement. And then there really wasn't anything to say. We both understood what was expected.

Susan came downstairs a few minutes before I was to leave. Her hair was wet and she was wearing her robe. The robe went down to her mid-calf. Her legs were bare, and I saw no sign of her nightgown or any other clothing at the edges of her robe. It looked like she had shaved her legs. Her face looked a little fallen. She often was still in her robe when I left for work, so she probably assumed I wouldn't think it strange. But from the look on her face I thought she was also just resigned to the fact that Carl would soon be removing whatever clothing she had on.

Carl ignored us while we said our goodbyes. As I was heading to the door, he looked up from his newspaper and said "Don't work too hard there Pete, and try and enjoy yourself today."

"I'll do my best, Carl," I replied, smiling at them both.

"Good boy," he said, and went back to his paper.

I got in the car and drove it to a neighborhood park a few blocks away. It was really just a parking lot for a trailhead, and there were no other cars or people around at that time of morning. I wondered whether Carl would take his time, finish his coffee and let Susan eat a little breakfast, before removing her robe and taking her upstairs. Or maybe my wife was already bent over the table before I was out of the driveway, her robe hanging off of her and her pussy stuffed with Carl's thick cock. I don't know if the half hour was intended by Carl to torment me with all the possibilities of what he was doing to my wife during that time, but a torment it was, and wonderful.

As soon as the half hour was up, I locked the car and walked back to the house. The sound of the radio greeted me as soon as I opened the door. Just like yesterday it was coming from the guest bedroom upstairs, which would soon be my room. I saw that Susan's robe had been discarded on the stairs this time as I made my way quietly up to the second floor. Once again I could hear Carl's deep voice speaking to my wife in low, soothing tones as I approached the door, but from her all I could hear were very soft, muffled moans. As I stepped up to the door I understood why.

The crack in the door was about an inch wide. When I looked through it I saw Carl seated on the bed facing the door. Unlike the previous morning he was completely naked. Kneeling on the carpet in front of him was my wife, who was also naked. Her knees were in close to the bed, almost underneath it, and her large pale ass spilled over her ankles. Her left hand and forearm were resting on Carl's thigh. I couldn't see her other hand, but from the movement of her shoulder I could tell it was busy stroking Carl's big cock. Her tightly permed curls bounced softly as her head rose up and down. She was facing directly away from me so I couldn't be sure how much of his cock she was taking into her mouth, but from the deep bobbing of her head and shoulders I knew it was much more than I had managed. Carl's hands were planted firmly on the bed on either side of him. He was just sitting there giving her soothing, lulling encouragements while she took care of his cock. His eyes flicked to the door for a moment and saw my eye peering in at them. Then he closed them again, dropped his head a little and gave a deep groan at the feeling of his sister's mouth on his cock.

Unlike yesterday's scene, there wasn't so much as a shadow of distress or reluctance in my wife's sounds or movements. She was deeply absorbed in her task, obviously trying to pull as much of her brother's huge cock into her mouth as she could. She was breathing heavily through her nose and making soft slurping and gurgling noises.

"That's right, my Susie," Carl said, taking a hand and placing it on her head. "Nobody's ever sucked that cock as good as you." His hand rose and fell with her head as she gave a little moan of appreciation at his words.

"You missed it too, didn't you," he went on, gently grasping a handful of her curls.

My wife lifted her head up and gave a little gasp for air before answering in a ragged whisper, "Yes Carl."

Susan sucked Carl's cock like that for a few more minutes. It was a stunning sight to see my beautiful, plump wife kneeling naked before this huge man, bobbing her head up and down on his cock as he loosely held a handful of her hair. I stood transfixed, wanting to take my dick out and stroke it, but not daring to touch it for fear my breathing would change and give me away. With the radio playing I'm not sure it would have mattered, but I didn't want to risk it.

When his breathing started to quicken a few minutes later Carl must have realized he was close, so he tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her mouth gently off his cock. He sat back further on the bed and took one of her hands in his, pulling her up to a standing position. As he laid back she just stood there before him, breathing heavily, her head hanging down a little.

"Get on, Susie girl," Carl said, holding out a hand to her. She took it and allowed herself to be pulled up onto him. She leaned forward on all fours with her ass toward me. Her pussy looked so wet and swollen by this point I wondered if he had already fucked her once before the blow job. She stayed in that position for a minute as Carl kissed her and then sucked on each of her drooping tits in turn.

"You ready to ride that cock now?" Carl asked, reaching down to hold her by the hips. His cock was fully erect beneath my wife, and she barely had to lower herself before the head had found her entrance. Susan eased slowly back into a sitting position, taking all 9 inches at once.

"Oh," she grunted as she stopped and felt his full length inside her. "Oh, fuck, Carl," she sobbed.

Carl didn't move much at first. I could see him reach up and squeeze both my wife's tits as she rocked gently back and forth on him. Her head was tilted back but she was still facing away from me. She was barely moving, but already her breath was getting heavier and more ragged. Her rocking grew steadily into a riding rhythm and after a few minutes her ass was bouncing steadily up and down on Carl's cock, lifting almost completely off it before dropping her hips back down and engulfing it with her pussy.

Her body rode his enormous cock so naturally, like it was made for this precise motion, and yet I had never seen her move that way. Her hands were planted on his chest, her fingernails appearing to dig into his flesh. From where I stood I could see Carl's face beneath her arms. He was staring fiercely at Susan's face, his mouth open slightly and his teeth clenched. His hands were mauling and kneading her tits mercilessly.

When it seemed like they were both about to come he released her tits, reached down and took ahold of her big ass. This arrested her riding, holding her ass up in the air, and he began thrusting up into her with his hips. With a cry Susan fell forward onto his chest.

"Oh god. Oh, fuck me, Carl," my wife whined. Her arms gave out and she collapsed completely except for her large ass, which Carl held tightly in his hands as his cock hammered her pussy steadily and relentlessly.

Susan whimpered and groaned into his chest as his thrusting picked up pace, and just as she loudly sobbed his name Carl let out a growl of, "FUCK, SUSIE GIRL!!" and thrust his cock viciously one last time into my wife. I could see his cock twitching and spasming at her entrance, and when he pulled it out a moment later a milky trickle flowed from between her red and batted pussy lips.

As they lay heaving together and catching their breath, I wondered if that was my cue to make my getaway. Just as I was about to start moving toward the stairs I heard Carl say, as if reading my mind, "Don't even fucking think of leaving. We're not close to being done."

Assuming he was talking to her, Susan panted weakly into his chest, "I know Carl. I won't."

And neither did I.

When their breathing slowed, Carl put his hand under Susan's chin and brought her face up to his. They had turned in the bed while they were fucking and they were now in profile from my view. Carl began kissing my wife, softly at first, then their mouths opened and their tongues began swirling and darting. I don't know how long they made out like that. Could have been a few minutes or twenty. The intensity of the kiss was mesmerizing. Susan began to moan again softly as her brother's tongue probed and explored her mouth. After awhile I realized she had fastened her lips around his tongue and was actually sucking on it while he did his best to shove it further into her mouth.

The sucking movement seemed to be arousing my wife more and more. After a few more minutes she abruptly pulled away from his face and moved down toward his cock again, which was once more semi-hard. She lowered her mouth and took it between her lips, pulling almost half his length in all at once. I hadn't been able to see her face earlier when she was on her knees. It took my breath away watching my beautiful wife stretching her mouth wide and deep throating her brother's meaty cock.

I couldn't help myself and reached down and began stroking my 4 inches through my pants. Watching the expression of deep pleasure on her face, hearing the plaintive moans and sighs as she sucked and pulled on Carl's long thick member, was so different from the way she politely tolerated my dick the few times she'd sucked it. The difference was electrifying, and I almost groaned as I pulled harder on my dick through my pants.

They fucked 3 or 4 more times that morning. I lost track of my wife's orgasms. Carl came twice more, and after each they would kiss for awhile before Susan went down on him and revived his softened cock with her mouth. I understood why he had kept coming back to her over the years, why he could never give her up. Her mouth and her pussy seemed to inflame his cock and her body was a perfect fit for his, nothing like the almost comic mismatch of hers and mine.

Watching my wife give him what he needed, and seeing her get what she so obviously needed from him, was the most intense thing I had ever experienced, and I never wanted it to end. I thought several times about opening the door and just getting it over with, letting her know I was fine with it, but I knew Carl's reaction to such a departure from his plan wouldn't be good.

After coming inside her following a long intense missionary fuck that ended with Susan howling his name, Carl collapsed on top of my wife, kissed her deeply, and said, "That enough for you this morning Susie girl?"

"Yes. Yes, Carl," she panted, and I knew that was my cue to leave.

I silently made my way back down the stairs and out of the house and walked the three blocks to the park where my car was waiting. Carl had been absolutely right about what I would need after that. I drove straight to the nearest motel and checked into a room for the rest of the morning and afternoon.

It was a hot day and the room wasn't air conditioned, but I didn't care. I drew the curtains and removed all my clothes, then I lay on top of the covers and stroked my dick while replaying in my mind everything I had seen that morning. Every position I had ever wanted to try with my wife, every pleasure I had wanted to give her but couldn't, Carl had given her that morning. And more. I hate to objectify her, but it was like having a Ferrari and never being able to get out of 2nd gear, then watching a professional driver get behind the wheel and show you what she could really do. When you realize your wife has sexual capacities and appetites you'd never even glimpsed you can either let the jealousy consume you or take hold of it and ride it to new heights of ecstasy. That entire afternoon, in a kind of solo re-enactment of what I'd witnessed that morning, I jerked myself off to orgasm after orgasm.

I checked out of the motel around 5:00 and arrived home at my usual time. Carl and Susan behaved as if nothing had happened of course. Susan looked a little tired, understandably. I offered to draw her a bath and make her some tea, which she took me up on. She soaked for an hour and a half and ate a plate of leftovers while I made Carl and me some fried chicken and green beans. We didn't really speak until toward the end of the meal.

"You enjoy yourself today, Pete?" he asked, glancing up at me and keeping his voice low enough that it wouldn't carry upstairs.

I didn't have the words to answer the question as fully as I wanted to, so I just said "Yes Carl."

"Good," was all he said.

We were both silent for another minute. Then I said quietly, "You really think we need to do this a full week?" I was eager to be in the room, to hold my wife's hand and see her up close the next time he fucked her.

"Yeah, I do," he replied with a little smirk at my anxious tone. "It'll do you both good. Don't be in a hurry for it to end, Pete. Once she knows, everything changes, and there's no coming back to this moment. Just enjoy it, and remember to keep still while you're out there."

He cocked an eyebrow as he said this last part, and I took it to mean he could see me rubbing my dick through the crack in the door.

"Ok," I answered, and we didn't say anything more to each other that night.

Susan didn't emerge from our room at all that night. She was already in her nightgown and in bed when I went up. She was lying on her side facing me like the night before. Her skin was still ruddy and glowing from the bath. She seemed distant again and pensive, and we didn't speak as I got my pajamas on and brushed my teeth. When I was ready for bed I came back into the room to find her still in the same position, gazing at me through tired and, I thought, sad eyes. I didn't get in and lay next to her like usual. Instead I climbed onto the bed and knelt facing her like I had the previous evening. I didn't speak as I pulled out my dick and began stroking my 4 inches in front of her. She held my gaze and offered a weary smile, and with her hand she pulled down the strap of her nightgown, releasing one of her tits like she had the night before. I didn't reach out and grab it this time, and she didn't offer it. Instead she gently squeezed and massaged it herself while she watched me jerk off.

"Oh, Pete," she sighed, remembering to keep her voice very low, "You have such a cute little dick. Oohhh, Gosh Pete, I love your cute little dick, honey."

The hand that wasn't massaging her tit was sliding lightly up and down my thigh, and with my free hand I reached down and held her fingers. Kneeling there before her, jerking my dick, holding only her fingers while she lay on the bed squeezing and playing with her exposed boob was driving me crazy, and I could already feel my climax approaching.

"That's right, Pete," she cooed as my hand, now a blur, frantically pumped my 4 inches, "just hold my hand sweetie, and stroke that tiny little dick for your wife." The slight note of contempt in her voice when she said the work 'tiny' pushed me over the edge, and I squeezed her fingers tighter as I released thin jets of semen onto her exposed breast. All the times I had come in the motel room had left my balls depleted, and what little there was on her tit was thin and watery. If she noticed she didn't say anything, as she used her hand to rub it into her skin.

"Mmmm," she sighed, smiling up at me sleepily as I pulled my pajamas bottoms back up. I laid down beside her and she brought her hand up to my face.

"I'm so lucky," she said. "You must be the cutest little husband ever."

We closed our eyes and drifted off to sleep together.

The rest of the week followed that same basic routine. Each morning Susan seemed to wake up with a fresh feeling of guilt about the previous day and renewed anxiety about what the new day would bring. I would have a quick breakfast and leave, parking the car a few blocks away where I would wait for a half hour. Then I'd sneak back into the house and watch through the crack in the guest room door while they fucked for 3 or 4 hours. Then I'd drive to a motel and jerk off alone for the rest of the afternoon. Same basic routine, but with a few variations.

Tuesday, for example, Susan was up before me. I think she had planned to tell Carl it was over, that enough was enough. I woke to the sound of her sharply whispering something to him downstairs in the kitchen, and to Carl's low quiet replies. I looked at the clock. It was about an hour before my alarm was set to go off. I crept carefully out of bed and noiselessly opened the door to try and hear better.

"No more, Carl. Enough," she was whispering, and I could hear what sounded like slippers shuffling on the linoleum in the kitchen. "We have to stop."

"Do we?" he replied in a low quiet rumble, and I heard my wife whimper, followed by what sounded like kissing.

A minute later I heard her give a little yelp followed quickly by more shuffling and the table being bumped or knocked against.

"No, God Carl please, he'll hear," Susan said in a whispered little sob. After that her voice became a quieter refrain of muffled gasps and whimpers. Carl had ceased to make any sound at all.

Wanting to see what was happening, I tiptoed quietly to the stairs and got on my belly. From the top of the stairs I could just see into the kitchen. Carl had my wife bent over the table with her nightgown up around her shoulders. Her legs were spread wide and her ass was sticking out. He was kneeling on the floor behind her with his face pressed between her cheeks. His nose was pressed into Susan's ass and I could see his jaw working up and down in quick little movements as he lapped at her pussy with his tongue. He had both his hands up high on her round, pale ass cheeks, holding her in place against the table.