All Comments on 'Swallowing Dan'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very

erotic, so knew, the idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One word: awesome

Cheating girlfriends are the best, there is simply nothing better than hot chicks panting and moaning as their tight pussies get stretched out and pounded by a big cock that doesn't belong to their boyfriend, especially when said boyfriend might catch said fucking. That thrill that they can't resist as you watch them get completely satisfied in ways they haven't been before is so naughty and exciting. Even just reading about it is hot.

...and this story shows that off so well, you did a fantastic job with this! Well-written all the way through from the characters to the interactions to the descriptive thoughts and foreplay scenes and even to all that *hot* dirty sex! The context of the plot made the sex even better too, that she was subconsciously attracted to him and overwhelmed from the physical sensations when her revenge plan failed. Connect that with the upfront, blatant cheating hint in the title/subtitle and it was just... mmm... delicious. I couldn't stop reading and it did not disappoint.

A criticism I have would be some of those humorous/funny lines. They were good for a smirk but I wasn't quite sure how they fit in with the rest of the story which seemed fundamentally serious as opposed to casual and light-hearted. They felt out of place.

Overall though I would say 5/5. Author teased a high-quality product and then delivered.

stanford_carlystanford_carlyover 10 years ago
Nice

Another good read. Maybe you could do a short sequel to this one? Kelly and Dan round 2? Anyway, I'm really glad to see you posting more stories. Hope your next one isn't too far away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible

Please do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Do more of these stories. Since The Shadow Rising is on a hiatus, we need more of these. You did a great job with the buildup and everything. Bravo.

bostonwriterbostonwriterover 10 years ago
Superbly written

You're a master of descriptive visualization! Excellent use of adjectives. The build up was excellent, realistic psychology for both the males and female leads. I hope to find a sequel to this story.

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good thing she's a girlfriend

and not a wife. It's SO much easier to dump the slut. Besides, as written, she seems to have an IQ of 10. Who cared what she did.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneabout 10 years ago
This was great.

There's not enough authors out there telling stories from the female's perspective, first off, so thank you TONS for that just by itself. Also, there's very few well-written cheating girlfriend stories that DON'T turn into hardcore cuckold fetish tales. You, Clark Overns and The Shadow Rising are nailing this genre pretty well. I would go even further by saying that you've got the hottest of them all, though, sir. Well done!!

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
Shit

I think I hate myself for favoriting this, but damn it was hot!

smjonessmjonesover 8 years ago
I'd like another installment ;-)

I love,and hate it. I love the intensity, the hard sex, the small insinuations of master/slave-dynamic and Dans almost conquering of Montana. I hate the unfinishedness of the story. I'd like to see Montana fully submit, body, heart and soul to Dan, being fully conquered and taken, including taken from Pierce, belonging to Dan. Preferably with her confirmed pregnancy by Dan.

Too bad, they didn't let Pierce discover them fucking in the bed room.

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 7 years ago
One of the best and hottest stories on here!

I wish you were still writing!!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasalmost 6 years ago
5 for writing skill, 2 for story

Fantastic skill as a writer. Kudos. Absolutely amazing. But I don't like stories of cheaters, especially not where the spouse / BF appears a clueless cuckold. I suppose some guys get off on this type of exploitation of another person's gullibility and trust, but it hurts me to see another person taken advantage of and laughed at behind their back. Again, fantastic skills as a writer. Just not my cup of tea as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL stupid!

Is anyone really THAT stupid? I'm still laughing at how bad this was.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago

This was fantastic. I absolutely love how Monty actually felt terrible at what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2?

Please continue Dan and Montana's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let Pierce Learn

about the real Montana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute crap. 8 pages for that stupidity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any recommendations for similar stories? Would prefer from Dan's pov

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had a good story going until she brought Dan to her house. who would be that stupid with their boyfriend there? Would have given it a five bur could only give it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing quite like a gutter whore sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

Pls suggest such stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was an incredibly hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

went off the rails when sshe brought boy toy to fuck in the house with "boyfriend" present.

one star .

ridiculous

JBadams404evaJBadams404evaover 1 year ago

the stupidity of this girl is staggering to the mind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...