All Comments on 'Swapping Among The Cousins Ch. 01'

by lustylion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An entire family of pathetic beta male cucks? This is even worse than the usual LW fare. Please don't tell me that shit is going to start happening in this category as well now.

bizarre_mbizarre_mover 2 years ago

I think this is a new genre within cuckold stories with close cousins trying to share each other's wife. Waiting for the next sequel eagerly.

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

Dreadful writing. Full of mistakes and Indianisms that few here will understand. What is RG? What or who is Boudi?

Ridiculous characters and hopeless dialogue. People don't talk like that - even in India! Try listening to real people.

RatikaRatikaover 2 years ago

I found this a wonderful story. But on a scrutiny of the comments I was wondering why some readers go through the items they don't like. Leave it halfway when you find something horrible or it hurts your taste. Nobody is asking for teachers here to correct, the Editors take care of that.

NaynaNaynaabout 2 years ago

Really amused to find moralists sparing time to read erotic stories and then finding fault with cuckoldry. More amused to English teachers here for whom difficulties in following English writing of India is genuine but their expression bof expertise as to how the Indian people converse, is just ridiculous. In my opinion the story retains Indian flavours through use of some expressions and addresses used in India. And as an erotic story, I give it five stars.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

This atory was not only difficult to follow but boring as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous