Sweet Sucking Sister

Story Info
Big brother can't resist his tempting younger sister.
4.7k words
4.39
116k
187
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,708 Followers

Sweet Sucking Sister by rmdexter

"Come in," I called out quietly after hearing the soft tap at my door. I'd been busy pulling the tails of my shirt out of my jeans as I started to get undressed.

As expected, my 18-year-old sister stepped in and gently closed the door behind her, looking cute as a button. Since it was shortly after 11:00pm, I wasn't surprised to see her dressed for bed, in an outfit she knew I liked. There wasn't really much to it, just a t-shirt and panties, but she sure as fuck made those two simple pieces of clothing look fantastic. She'd never lost that cute bit of baby-fat she had as an infant, and that added soft lushness made her look all the more touchable. Looking at her, I longed to reach out and run my hands over every alluring curve, pronounced hill, and enticing valley.

The pink t-shirt with a cartoon character of a kitty on it hugged her curvy form spectacularly, molding itself to that exaggerated hourglass figure of hers. To say my sister's breasts were large would be an understatement; those tits of hers were massive. From the times I'd raided her laundry hamper I knew she wore a size 34DD. From the way she seemed to swell out over the tops of her bras in the tight sweaters she made it a habit to wear, I figured she was probably due to go up to an E-cup soon, not that I was complaining. But tonight, beneath that big doe-eyed kitty, she was braless. The huge spheres thrust against the restraining fabric, which was definitely a size too small for her as well. The worn fabric showed every delicious curve and swell of her tremendous breasts, topped off by the impressive buds of her stiff nipples, which thrust enticingly against the soft fabric, bold shadows clearly visible on her t-shirt beneath the rigid buttons. I felt myself salivating as my eyes zeroed in on those luscious mounds and thrusting nipples.

Her t-shirt ended just above where her lush thighs came together, giving me just a teasing glimpse of the panties beneath. They were pure white and, through the worn fabric of her t-shirt, I could see they were cut wickedly high on her hips, just as she knew I liked. The glimpse I had showed those panties gently cupping the warm mound of her full pussy, making my salivary glands start to work overtime.

I had to use my willpower to draw my eyes away from her cute, lush body, my eyes looking up at a face that could have belonged to the sweetest, and what looked like the most innocent, angel put here on Earth. My sister was so sincerely cute it made your heart melt just to look into those big blue eyes of hers, brimming with warmth and caring. Along with a cute button nose, she had plump cheekbones that gave her a baby-fresh look that made everyone want to protect and take care of her. A wide full mouth with lips like soft red pillows was especially enchanting. That cherubic face was framed by a halo of silky honey-blonde hair that fell past her shoulders, giving her the heartwarming look of a perfect angel.

Apart from the tight pink t-shirt and barely-there panties, my sister came into my room bearing one other notable 'piece of equipment', as I call it; a white scrunchie on her wrist. Every time my sister came into my room, one of her many scrunchies came with her, wrapped around her wrist. But it never stayed there for long.

Although my sister looked the part, from personal experience I knew she was far from being the angel most people saw. Knowing what I know, and what I was expecting from her visit, my cock was already on the rise as I looked at her leaning back against the door, the intoxicating allure of innocence oozing from every pore.

"You're home early. I thought you were out with Liz. Usually you end up staying in her dorm room most Friday nights. What happened, did she kick you out or something?"

My sister's question had broken through my lurid thoughts. I pulled my shirt the rest of the way off and tossed it on a chair in the corner of my room as I shrugged, "Yeah, we caught a movie and then she wanted me to take her home. Her parents are coming into town early tomorrow and she has to get up early, some kind of all-day family thing. That's the reason I'm home early. When did Mom and Dad go to bed?"

She tipped her head towards the far side of the house, where my parents' bedroom was, as far as possible from the two of us, which suited us perfectly. "About 10:00. They're getting up early to go and visit Aunt Mary and Uncle Sid for the day."

She paused as her eyes roamed over my chest, making me proud of the hours I'd put in at the weight room at the gym.

"So, Liz...did you fuck her tonight?"

This question didn't surprise me at all. I shrugged again, a sly smile on my face as I looked her in the eye. "What do you think?"

My sister returned my gaze, a devilish twinkle in her own eyes. "How many times?"

"Just once. That's all she had time for."

This brought a soft smile to my sister's pretty face. "Just once? That's so unlike you, big brother. So, does that mean you've got another load or two in there for little ole me?"

Like I said, my sister was far from the angel she appeared to be. Sucking cock was her thing. She was one of those girls that all those analogies about cocksucking are written about: 'she could suck the chrome off a car bumper', 'she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose', that kind of thing.

When it came to sucking cock, my sister had the title of Champion Cocksucker locked up, or 'sucked up', actually. She wasn't a virgin by any means, but sucking cock was what she loved more than anything. One of the guys she'd fucked told me she was hot as pistol, but she still preferred sucking him off to getting his cock inside her.

I had tried to go that route myself, but the first time she saw my cock, she shut that idea down in a hurry.

"There's no way you're putting that monster inside me. I'll suck you off as much as you want, but you're nuts if you think you're gonna fuck me. That cock'd split me in two."

Fortunately, I was a blessed in the endowment category, but my sister was adamant she'd have nothing to do with taking my numerous inches inside her. But with her talent as a sword-swallower, I wasn't complaining at all. Liz could take every last inch into that sweet young pussy of hers, so I was fine without fucking my sister, as much as I would have loved to. Nobody had the talent to satisfy a big piece of meat like my sister and that luscious hot wet mouth of hers.

I finally got around to answering my sister's question.

"Do I have another load or two for you?" I paused and shook my head as I made a little tsk sound of dismay. "You should know me better than that by now."

My sister slowly sidled across the room, her head tipped teasingly to the side as she gave me a cock-hardening coquettish glance.

"Well... Since you said you only fucked Liz once, I'm sure you've got some more of that sweet warm cream for me, don't you, big brother?"

She was close now and, as she finished speaking, her fingertip traced along the side of my jaw, her pure innocent sexuality making my breath rasp in my chest.

"Definitely," I said as I slowly undid the button of my jeans and started to draw my zipper down. "How many more loads you want is up to you. You know I can feed you all night long. If that's what you want?"

"Hmm, that sounds like an offer a hungry girl like me can't pass up," my sister said as slid the scrunchie off her wrist and quickly whipped her blonde hair into a tight ponytail. She slowly sunk to her knees, her hands replacing mine on my zipper.

I looked down as she ran her delicate little hands over my package, her fingers curling around the tube of flesh protruding down the inside of my left thigh. Her gentle touch and the wanton look in her eyes had my cock growing, extending further down my leg as it filled and stiffened. She leaned even closer, running the tip of her tongue over the pronounced bulge.

"Mmm, I can smell that sweet young cunt of Liz's right through your jeans."

Her hands were on my backside now, pressing my stiffening cock harder against her face. She pulled back for a second and looked up at me, her blue eyes full of mischief.

"What do you think, do you think Liz would be up for me being fluffer and clean-up girl for the two of you sometime? You know I love the taste of her pussy."

I couldn't help the smile that came over my face.

"I think that definitely is a possibility. Liz can be pretty wild sometimes. Let me work on that but, for now, I think there's something your mouth should be doing instead of talking."

I knew my sister liked it when I talked to her like that. She was all innocence, flirtation, with a little bit of tease thrown in, but when it came right down to it, she liked to be submissive, to do as I asked. Just as long as I didn't try to fuck her that is.

Having been given her instruction, my sister drew my zipper all the way down and then reached for my waistband, tugging my jeans down. I had gone commando, as usual, and as she pulled, my jeans got hung up temporarily as my stiffening cock caught on the material. Not to be denied, she tugged hard and my jeans went down. My stiffening cock all but burst forth, rising up in a fury, a drooling web of precum flying off and slashing across her face, leaving a nasty snail trail from her chin to her hairline.

"Ohhnnn..." I was used to hearing those soft moans and whimpers from her when something like that happened and, as I looked down, I saw her tongue run out and circle her lips, gathering in some of the tasty cock-sap.

"That's better," I said as I kicked my jeans aside. I pulled down my covers, stacked my pillows on top of each other, and took my usual place leaning back against the headboard. I spread my legs well apart as I wrapped my hand around my turgid prick, pointing the drooling tip right at her as I gave it a slow stroke, more glistening precum brimming to the surface. 'C'mon, sis, there's a nice appetizer for you, come and get it."

With another little whimper of need, my sister crawled onto the bed and took her usual spot between my spread thighs. From the warm glow cast on the bed by the lamp on my night table, I could see the tips of her huge breasts all but touching the sheets as she moved forward on all fours between my legs. I looked up to her face, her eyes glassy with desire, her lips wet from the hunger I knew she was feeling. She leaned forward and pursed those sweet soft lips of hers into a kiss, then placed them right on the tip of my cock and sucked, drawing the warm syrupy cock-sap into her mouth.

"Mmm..." she let out a little purr as her eyes closed and I saw the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed.

I couldn't help but smile, those warm lips feeling like heaven on my throbbing cockhead. "Don't worry, you'll get more of that soon enough, but right now, get that talented tongue of yours right in there and lick up all of Liz's cunt cream you want."

My sister compliantly did as I asked, moving her mouth right down to the juncture of my thigh with my body, her warm tongue licking the crease there, lapping up the drying sticky remnants left from Liz's juicy cunt when I'd fucked her hard just an hour ago. My sister purred again as she went about her work, licking and sucking, swallowing and swallowing. She nudged her head beneath my rising cock and held my balls in her hand, licking over every square inch as she lapped up Liz's creamy honey.

Having totally cleaned my crotch area, I watched as my sister started slowly working her way up my rigid prick, her lips pursed forward as she pressed them against the throbbing shaft, sucking softly against it as her tongue pressed forward to gather in my girlfriend's succulent juices.

When she had my twitching cock totally clean, she rose up slightly, then pressed her ovaled lips against the tip, her eyes closing in what looked like pure bliss as she started to slide downwards. I watched her lips stretch wide as she barely made it past the rope-like ridge of my corona, my engorged cockhead now safely trapped within her hot wet mouth. She paused for a second, her tongue bathing the crimson crown with her hot spit. Fuck, did that ever feel fantastic!

And then she reached forward and took my hands, placing them on each side of her head. I smiled, knowing how much she loved it when I took control of her, and how much I loved it too. Working her hot drooling mouth like a sex toy, I slowly moved her head up and down on my prick, rocking my hips slightly so my thick hard cock touched every square inch of the hot wet tissues inside her mouth.

"Ohmmm..."

She was moaning and groaning constantly now, and while one of her hands was busy gently cradling and massaging my swollen nuts, I saw her other hand dive down between her legs. This was typical for her, bringing herself off at the same time she sucked me off. It was the nature of our relationship, and we were both happy with it. We both got exactly what we wanted.

"That's it, just a little more," I said softly as I worked her mouth up and down on throbbing prick, "and you'll get your first load of medicine."

This brought another moan from deep in her throat, the lusty groan vibrating right through my cock and sending my libido soaring. My sister was a slobbery cocksucker, and this time was no exception. I could see her slippery spit oozing from the corners of her mouth as I moved her pursed lips up and down, slimy rivulets of hot saliva sliding erotically down the surface of my thrusting cock.

She moved her hand from my sack to the base of my cock, and then started to do that thing she does that always drives me crazy. She scratched gently at the taut skin around the base of my cock, her sharp fingernails leaving small pink trails on my skin. That teasing touch of hers never failed to have me climbing the walls in seconds flat. Between that and her hot tongue rolling all over the shaft of my throbbing dick, I was a goner. I felt the boiling semen in my nuts start to speed up the shaft of my cock.

"OH FUCK! I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA COME!" I warned as I started to go off. I felt my body flexing and shaking as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth, plastering itself against the tissues at the opening of her throat. I kept working her mouth up and down as I continued to go off, totally unloading shot after shot of hot, thick cum deep into her eagerly-sucking mouth.

"EHMMM!!!...EHMMM!!!"

I heard my sister let off that tell-tale squeal of hers that I'd come to know so well, letting me know her own fingers had brought her off at the same time I was flooding her mouth. But even when she was coming, she kept sucking like the hot little cocksucker she was. Her tongue and lips were working their magic on my cock as she drew out rope after rope of sizzling spunk. She was swallowing and swallowing, but still white trickles of jizz oozed from the corners of her stretched lips.

"OH FUCK...YES!" I said with guttural groan as I threw my head back and let the intense pleasure roll through me. When my sister sucked me off, it never failed to take me to the exquisite heights only that hot mouth of hers could reach. And, knowing how hungry she usually was, I knew we weren't done for the night.

"As usual, that was fantastic," I said as I started to come down from my orgasmic high.

My sister looked up at me, her eyes smiling as she kept gently sucking and nursing on the seeping tip of my cock, getting every drop of creamy seed out of me that she could. She finally slid her mouth off the end my dick, licking her lips salaciously.

"God, I love the taste of your cum, big brother," she said. "But you're still hard. Does that mean you've got more for me?" She looked at me with a teasing look in her eye as she drew one fingertip over the oozing red eye and then licked it clean.

"I think we both know the answer to that," I said as I released my grip on her head. "How do you want the next one?"

"You know I love it when you fuck my face."

I was only too happy to oblige. With a smile on my face, and my turgid cock still standing at attention, I slid out to the side and we switched spots. My sister was now propped up against the pillows with her back to the headboard. This was a position we'd been in many times, so I went right ahead and swung my leg over her lush curvy body, my knees resting on each side of the swells of her breasts. I looked down at the massive spheres, her braless tits settling nicely over the full breadth of her chest, her nipples hard as diamonds as they poked against the soft fabric of her t-shirt.

"Slow and easy, or good and hard?" I asked. I started to lever my hips forward as I wrapped my hand around my turgid dick and pointed it right at her face.

"Slow and easy for a little bit, and then give it to me with all you've got."

She looked up at me and I could see the desire in her eyes.

"And you want me to blow this load all over your face, right?"

"Of course," she replied, that mischievous look on her face as she formed her mouth into a nice wet target for me.

Not wanting to waste time, I flexed my hips forward and watched as my thick cock made those sweet lips spread wide, her jaw opening as far as it could as I slid right into her hot wet mouth.

"Mmm," she purred again, and her eyes closed as she clamped down on my cock, her tongue starting to work its magic already.

With my surging prick firmly locked between her lips, I released my hand from around the shaft and reached up for the headboard, grasping it with both hands. With a firm grip there and my knees planted on each side of her, I started slowly rocking my hips, sliding my prick smoothly in and out of her pursed lips.

"Mmm..." she purred again as I got into a slow rhythm, working my cock back and forth as she got used to the thickness and length. I smiled as I looked down at her lips sucking at it, feeling her tongue against my cock as she really went to work. That's one thing we both liked about her insistent use of the scrunchie; neither one of us wanted any stray hair to get in the way of that talented mouth of hers. Her hair was still pulled well back, securely anchored in that ponytail as I felt her hands come up and grasp the cheeks of my ass, pulling me forwards, letting me know she was ready for more.

It was nice that our mom and dad's bedroom was at the opposite side of the house, because when I started to fuck her face harder, the headboard started to beat a steady tattoo on the wall. At first, we'd been afraid of being caught because of the noise but nothing had ever happened, and it had been many times since the first time that I'd fucked her face like this.

"Uhn...uhn...uhn..." I was giving off little grunts of pleasure now as I levered my midsection back and forth, sometimes throwing in a slow hip-roll so I felt the warm wet heat of her whole mouth. She was moaning and whimpering with bliss as I fucked her face good and hard, spit drooling from the corners of her mouth and dangling off the underside of my throttling cock to drop erotically on the swells of her breasts. I watched her hand shoot down between her legs again and could smell the intense warm scent of her pussy as I glanced over my shoulder to see her fingers working busily beneath her panties.

Not wanting to come right away, I eased back and slowed down, and then proceeded to ramp things up again as I fucked her face good and hard. She came twice while I was speeding up and then slowed down a couple of times, and then I couldn't put it off any longer, her mouth was just too hot. I was flexing my hips like crazy and she was whimpering like a wild thing as I felt my climax start. Two more good hard thrusts were all I could stand before I drew back, pulled my surging dick right out of her mouth and quickly wrapped my hand around the bucking shaft.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,708 Followers
12