Sweet Sucking Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GET READY...FUCK...HERE IT COMES!" I moaned out loud as I started to come. With the drooling tip pointed right at her pretty face, I pumped like a mad man and let loose, watching intently as what looked like a sheet of white rained down on her.

"YESSSSS!" she hissed loudly as I totally unloaded all over that gorgeous face of hers, flooding her pretty features with a massive load of jizz. With my cum raining down on her, she squealed as an orgasm swept over her. Her body was trembling and shaking, but I still kept shooting, pumping my surging prick vigorously as I painted her with rope after rope of creamy teenage cum. As my climax started to wane, I plugged the dripping head of my cock right back into her open mouth, letting her suck out the final few drops.

We both fought to regain our breath as I swung my leg off of her, my spent cock coming out of her mouth with a little POP! As I sat against the headboard beside her, I watched as she reached up with both hands and pushed the gobs and ribbons of cum into her mouth. Her tongue slithered forward as she fed herself every drop that she could, leaving only a thin coating of jizz clinging to her perfect young skin when she was done. Finally, my sister rolled onto her side and looked up at me, her hand reaching over to trace teasingly over the length of my spent cock.

"Please tell me you're not done for the night, big brother?" she asked as she gave me another of those innocent doe-eyed looks.

"Just give me a few minutes, and then I'll have more for you," I said as I felt my heartbeat start to return to normal.

"Okay," she replied as she moved closer. "You don't mind if I suck on it a little bit in the meantime, do you?"

There were those big eyes of hers again and, of course, who was I to refuse an offer like that?

"Go ahead, suck as much as you want."

Which was exactly what she did. She crawled between my legs and went to work, those perfect lips and magical mouth doing what she does best. Within ten minutes, I was hard as a rock again. We took our time this time around, with me working her mouth in a variety of positions. She got on all fours at one point facing me as I knelt before her on my knees, my hands gripping her head as I worked her face back and forth on my cock. The good thing about this position was that it aligned her neck with her mouth, letting her voraciously suck my cock all the way down her throat, which we both loved and she'd become expert at. I ended up coming that way, drawing back just before I came, flooding her mouth with another big load, knowing how much she loved the taste of my cum.

She wanted more, and after she got me hard again, she put a pillow in the middle of the bed and laid down on her back, her head hanging over the pillow, her eager mouth open in anticipation. I got into position behind the pillow, pushing my rearing cock down as I slid it into her mouth and right down her throat. I put my hands on her neck as I fucked her face in this position, feeling my throbbing dick sliding along the silky hot tissues of her throat. This time I pulled out and blew all over her face again, smiling to myself as her slender fingers worked to bring herself off once more.

I had barely lay back against the pillows than she was on me again, pushing my legs back as she dove deep, her hot tongue working on my bumhole as her talented hands stroked my cock. Her tongue was everywhere, driving me crazy, and it wasn't long until she had me hard as a rock again. She took her time, making sweet oral love to my cock for close to an hour. When I couldn't hold off any longer, I flipped her over on her back and kneeled over her, straddling her upturned face. She instantly opened my mouth wide and I pumped a massive load right down into her waiting mouth, the pool of milky jizz growing until it overflowed, pearly trickles of jizz sliding down each side of her face as I shook out the last drops of warm seed into her mouth. She eagerly closed her lips, swallowing again and again.

Finally, I guess she'd had enough. After we both recovered, she got up and straightened herself up as she pulled the scrunchie out of her hair and shook her head, her golden locks falling wildly about her pretty face.

As I lay there in bed, totally whipped but blissfully happy, she looked over me. "Like I said, Mum and Dad are going to Aunt Mary's for the day tomorrow, and they're staying overnight," she said, that mischievous look in her eye once again. "How about we see if we can break our record for a Saturday?"

Without her having to spell it out, I knew she was talking about how many times she could suck me off in one day. "What's the current record?" I asked.

"Fourteen, but I definitely think we can do better than that."

I paused for a second as I looked at my sister. Her face and hair were matted with cum. Her t-shirt was soaked with a mixture of jizz and her saliva. She was a total mess, but I thought she never looked sexier in her life.

"Well, sis, that sounds like a challenge I can't resist."

The smile that came over her face was as big as mine. "Perfect. Let's get some sleep and I'll wake you up with number one."

Without another word, she turned on her heel and left. I turned off my light and slid down as I pulled the covers over me, knowing tomorrow would be a Saturday I'd never forget.

THE END

12