All Comments on 'Sweet Sweet Revenge'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story but..

is this a reprint? Or re-edit? I know I've read this before a year or two ago. Good story though.

H20waderH20waderover 18 years ago
Even the sandman

could not have done it better. please next time tell us it is a carry over from that great writer The Sandman

Flyguymh60sFlyguymh60sover 18 years ago
Longest story I read to date but well worh it

Great story, kept me up way past my usual sleep time, even after I used this story for self gratification, I continued on till the end. I think it would make a great porn movie plot.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Next time

I am a bit less kind that the other folks here. I see this as nothing more than blatant plagarism and copyright infringment. parts of this story were taken whole cloth from the original. You never acknowledged the original author. You neveer mention a re-edit or any prior publication.

Sorry dude, this is theft, pure and simple. Unless you ARE original author, and from your bio, you ain't, maybe you think of this as being acceptable, but, as a professional, try that with one of mine and I will be sueing the shit off you and LE. Plargarism of copyrighted material is a crime AND unethical.

The WandererThe Wandererover 18 years ago
Um, I say

I can make no comment on the story as I haven't read it yet.

But, come on fella's check things out before you start shouting!

Many Feathers and thesandman claim to be the same person. He looks like a big lad to me, so I'm not going to argue with him.

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 18 years agoAuthor
Once again...

How often do I have to say it and post it? Read my bio folks!!!! I left Lit for personal reasons as Thesandman. I have now returned, reposting some of my older/classic stories simply for the enjoyment of those that have asked me to do so. Hence...why I have also turned the voting off on these, as they are already award winners for one reason or another. So they're here for your enjoyment...but trust me. (You can ask Laurel if you want) but Many Feathers is and always will be...Thesandman

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I am glad you are back

Well, Sandman, it is good to have you back by any name. You were one of my favorites and I am glad you are reposting some of your good work. I hope you decide to add more to your considerable contributions here.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
re:once again

The fact that you (Many Feathers) keep getting accused of plagiarizing your (Thesandman) own work is really quite a compliment. People remember what you wrote and apparently remember it fondly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
He's a legend in his own time...

can't thank MF enough for what he's given us over the years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Exciting

Once again I have enjoyed your writings. Like the way you put it all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

now where to vote at the end of the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Molto bella!!!!

Wow!!! Great story!!

Sandman1Sandman1about 18 years ago
Good story

But I thought I was the Sandman?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Dont stop there

I loved it Many Feathers i really thought debbi was great a little like paper moon selling that worthless with ryan oneil and tatum oneil that was great i hope to read more of Cindy and Toms next chapter.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

even the part with the two husbands sucking each other, didnt make me sick like it usually does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
STOP READING

I stopped reading this after the second paragraph when he was thanking his lawyer for getting him fleeted by his ex wife who had done all the cheating in their marriage,that only happen to idiots and i didn,t feel like reading about an idiot who yoo were going to make into a hero.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
I guess

Like one of the otther commenters...I quit reading after the first chapter or so...then skipped to the end. I guess you have an audience for this kind of story but I only liked the beginning and the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry in an attempt to write a novel you lost it

Fuck around wives dont wind up with everything, usually they get screwed over in the divorce if you get a good lawyer, even in no fault states. Who cares what the ex wife thinks ten or fifteen years after the divorce. She was a slut and a golddigger, who the hells about her or her wants and desires. The shit between Cindy, Frank, him, and the other slut was just to much to quick and to dumb. Cindy sounds like someone he should divorce instead of carrying on with. When you get poor o rbad merchandise you recycle and get good, recycle as in divorce and get rid of, then get something worth having.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There was very little revenge om this story of

gay/bisexual men and women. Why is it in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A cheating wife gets everything, you have to be

out of your mind. What person would let that happen? And to play games with a slut ten years later, give me a break. Ever heard the words: A cold day in hell?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I just ain't into that Hogan smokin' shit,. my man!

I wish you had let us rate it. Bi, my ass, suck a dick and you are playing for the other team. No thanks.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I'm not into this shit.

Way to long, lost interest after the second chapter.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Good story

Not reallymthe sharing type of guy. Actually now where near that type but an entertainning story non the less

shaman43shaman43almost 13 years ago
Well done

Nicely paced story. Enjoyable reading.

SRDMD69SRDMD69almost 13 years ago
GLAD I CAME BACK

Thank You

I am glad I came back to re-visit your story list and found this wonderful story...there was a few typo's but who cares...the story more than made up for them.

Sandy

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
NO

I didn't like this story at all! I wish I could vote.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Long enough -

True but NOT too long actually - I hesitated when I saw the 9 pages but I am glad I read it all.

Cindy us a pretty special lady and hopefully she can let loose for good now too - he seems to have made it out the other side and is happier for it.

Silvia got what she deserved and nicely

Interesting swapping dynamic but it could be a long healthy friendship - I do empathize with the guys, not sure I could pull off what they did - even for what was offered heh.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I know this is a porn site

but I really wish that you had spent more time developing the story. There were about 4 pages of spank, 2 pages of filler description, and 3 of story.

Yes, I'm complaining there was too much sex in the story. I said it.

However, two caveats. The sex scenes were hot and when I started to fast forward, I enjoyed the story. I wish it had been more front and center is all.

Thank you for writing. I know how hard it is.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
nice twist to the revenge

Nice job

tootalldaytootalldayover 12 years ago
Go to your favorite liquor store

I'm not complaining about the story or the occasional errors in spelling or grammar but, really, "Dom Peragon?" My God!!

tootalldaytootalldayover 12 years ago
Go to your favorite liquor store

I'm not complaining about the story or the occasional errors in spelling or grammar but, really, "Dom Peragon?" My God!!

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Nice Job

I'm with FD45 on this one; too much sex. I'm not into long stories, but this one kept me curious enough to keep reading to the end.

JLRemora

studmuffin911studmuffin911over 12 years ago
amazing

i loved it

but what if cindy left them there in the room and silvia did a bit of cock teasing mixed with femdom and lil cbt

barneypilotbarneypilotover 12 years ago
Where is the Vote???

There is NO place to vote!?!?!?! I'll give 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really a very long story but it held my interest to the point that you just had to keep reading. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent story. great Ending.

Liked the four main characters and the lessons taught about honesty and sharing were first rate. I enjoy happy endings and good characters. Dan

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
some how i don't think

that having someone else fuck your wife is going to help your marriage.

ForherloveForherloveabout 12 years ago
No stars to vote

Fantastic reading. It's true that honesty is best for your marriage. Two thumbs up for getting some well deserved revenge.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
a VERY GOOD PLOT !!!

i think your story -telling would have done a John Grisham or David Baldacci proud !!!!

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writerabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed it very much.

I have my doubts about the efficacy of wife swapping for saving failing marriages, but then again, I haven't tried it ... for that purpose anyway :-) And like another reader, I found the mis-spelling of Dom Perignon a little distracting. Overall a good story, I would have given it five stars.

moandickmoandickalmost 12 years ago
Sharing

I have only ever once in fifty years of marriage been in a situation of sharing another man's wife - it didn't work for me because my wife wasn't involved BUT I am absolutely positive that it could of worked if all of us were involved. It worked in this story - and what a story - I loved it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

As with ALL Many Feathers' stories, a well developed plot-line and well paced story. However, as is also the case in many, if not MOST of MF's pieces, the lack of attention to grammatical/spelling/proofreading and continuity issues does jar rather too often.

Like other readers, 'Dom Peragon' for Dom Perignon amazed me, but no less so than 'Chanpaign' for Champagne!! Even the normal abbreviation of Bolinger, 'Bollie' magically metamorphosed at MF's hand to 'Bolly'.

But, hey, despite ALL of that, I remain a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who cares about proof reading

Love cindy's ending great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a great read

Therre are two things going on that interrtwine. First, the revival of a marriage and better friendship because of it; and second, revenge on an ex-wife. The plot went well. It was a great read. There were some typos and gramatical errors, one must be truthful. Hopefully, you will continue this form of writing. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very enjoyable.

unlike many who have commented there will be no other mention of grammar, spelling, pacing or any of that crap. also, nothing about plot development, 'intertwinning' or anything like that.

it was a thoroughly enjoyable , well thought out erotic story. great sex scenes, and the revenge part, perfect... bravo and thank you. will be reading your other works.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Excellent

Wish I could give it a 5 star rating!

Not a fan of wife swapping but this was a bit different. And it is true that we tend to remember things as being better than they were.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed the story and it was interesting in the whole. It was nice to see Tom and Cindy open up levels of communication and the levels of intimacy they achieved. The situation with Silvia was handled well by the author in reaching a total catharsis for Tom buttressing his relationship with Cindy and relieving his heavy heart over his failed relationship with Silvia. The author drew very artfully the characters of Silvia and Cindy/Debbie at the cabin creating very distinct differences in their personalities. Silvia came off as a very demanding shallow taker while in contrast to Cindy's very sharing and caring type of person. Then the physical aspects of Silvia's abused body had needed cosmetic surgery due to her slutty lifestyle. The swinging aspect introduced to the story served to distract more than contribute to the plot. Frank and Ashley could've achieved a support function without the change in lifestyle which in real life wouldn't work in view of the shaky ground Tom and Cindy were on when this was introduced to the story. So the swinger lifestyle style introduced brought plausibility issues to the story and it should've been left out. However, the story was interesting it was well paced and it worked well. The revenge was a little controversial for me at least. I felt that Silvia perhaps had some mental health issues and I had some reservations about her being sandbagged. She was still a bitch but I felt bad for her and I can't put a finger on it.Thanks author well done!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Divorce settlements

You guys complaining about the divorce settlement clearly know nothing about divorce law in no fault states. I work with guys whose wives cheated on them and took them to the cleaners in divorces. Not one got custody of the children, none walked away with more than half the value of their homes. Some recieved less. One guy was awarded half the value of the home but the cheating wife didn't have to pay it until after their last child graduated high school. I think his son was 11 at the time so he didn't get his money for 6 or 7 years. Oh and the value was fixed at the time of divorce so any increase in value she got to keep. Another guy's wife had a well paid job at Honda, her lawyer had her quit so she could get a bigger chunk of his pension.

This guy is lucky he got to keep his cabin and his family business. Had he used "marital assets" I.e. his salary to make repairs or improvement to the cabin she might have been entitled to a piece of that.

Our divorce laws are heavily skewed against working men and the first few paragraphs of the story reflect that.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
forgot to mention

Crap story. Wife swapping gay sex and sleeping with the ex who screwed you over. Nauseating stuff.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I think that I read this before but i am not sure.

Many Feathers, I always enjoy reading your stories and I thought this one was excellent. I love it when the grasping wife that divorced her husband (evidently because she could and for no other real reason) gets fucked in the end even if it takes ten years. Thank you for writing. Five Stars.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
tedious moaning and groaning

None of the multitude of word-processor programs collate well between the authors, the story editors, the site editors, the site schedulers or the web systems. Even the different versions of the same WP programs do not coordinate well. After all these filters, we the readers are fortunate to receive ANY coherent material.

In addition the spell-check functions are homophone-phobic. Though, when auto-replace inserts the wrong word into the right context the product can be hilarious.

I was surprised to read all the bemoaning among the BTB commentators.

Tom salvaged from his failed marriage with Sylvia, what was most important to him. His family's property and his family's business. And everything else was replaceable. Some wars you can win by winning battles and some wars can only be won by clever negotiation.

The marriage of Tom and Cindy was strengthened with honest communication and courageous teamwork, That resulted in both of them getting what they each wanted most. Tom got to burn the ex-wife and Cindy got a new cabin. And they wound up doing so with a clever plot to {I do not beg your pardon for the phrase} "screw" Sylvia.

Their methods may be questionable, ethically challenged or even morally reprehensible.

However, The Code of The West is as follows,

Do Unto Others And Do It, Before They Do It Unto You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vocabulary,spelling and punctuation

I gave it a 5 for content and feeling but was so distracted by errors--Dom Perignon,champagne and other words, it almost made me stop. It is a shame as you are a good writer. Please at least use google to look up the words you use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dummy

A simple dummy in every aspect of his fucked up life. period. All he could do was agonise over his inadequacy and losses. Pity fucked for life that is..

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I know

MF's stories invariably rate high, but...... I still did not understand the need for revenge. Also, the legalese (or lack thereof) regarding the "easement" and the surrounding property he owned sounded somewhat sophomoric.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 10 years ago
not realistic

sylvia had a lawyer involved in the real estate transaction and he would have gotten title insurance which would have disclosed any easements or other claims against the title. The title policy would have covered the loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pompous, arrogant and boring prattle !

Mindless and talentless. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
soap

Story was more like a stretched out 10 miles too long boring soap opera. With Tom, Dick, Jane, Harry, Steve. I couldnt even remember all the names, and the story jumped every which way, but loose, no it jumped loose. With too much garbage that didnt pertain to the story. Just like these sorry movies nowadays that they talk so damn slow to stretch the movie out, when one could watch an Alfred Hitchcock 20 minute tv show without the commercials, that makes more sense. Now this story in a way was wonderfully written. But remembering all the names was like an idiot college test, wearing my brain out. Speaking of college, I think most of the kids in college are a bunch of morons that is too stupid to know that they are being set to be robbed by the colleges and banks, and it tickles my ass off that they cant pay their loans,and almost all high school nuts want to go to college. Morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sexy funny and sweet revenge

As usual thoroughly enjoy your stories in the selections I make.

Way over the top sex but funny as fuck and loved the revenge.

Ignore the negative crass comments, if they don't like it don't read it.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Tim413

The "need for revenge" was because she took him to the cleaners in he divorce.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Re Anonymous "Soap"

You must have been reading a different story than I was.

Yes, it was long, but I didn't see anything that didn't fit, and it all made sense to me.

Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Re Man to Man

The ladies were out of line to force the guys to attempt gay sex if the wanted to continue to watch the women.

The guys weren't forcing the women to do anything they didn't want to do or didn't enjoy, the women should have given the men the same respect.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@OneShotOne

I obviously don't know you or your friends, but those examples are so far out there, that either those guys had totally incompetent lawyers or the judges were bribed.

To think that any judge couldn't see through the ploy of the wife quitting a good job after filing for divorce defies comprehension, and for the husband not getting half the proceeds of the actual sale is also ridiculous.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Such contemptible characters

I couldn't give a shit who "won"; and hoped they'd all lose.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Yech

Stories like this make me wish "Loving Wives" was split into at least two categories, like Swinging and Cheating. If I'd known what the story was really about, since the revenge aspect was only a trivial part, I'd never have bothered to read it.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

MY, my, all the negative comments. I thought the story was cute. Do some more, MF.

Good writing, spelling, punctuation, and reading. Cheers!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am sure some will love this story

but it just wasn't one I could enjoy. Lots of negative and downright unpleasant behaviour and people. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

artykay63artykay63about 9 years ago
Dom Perignon Champagne

I enjoyed a glass while reading this. Since you entitled the story sweet sweet revenge you did imply that it was going to be a revenge story thus implying a modicum of vengeful behaviour, so why is anybody whining about it?

Cheers, here's to your good health.

Darkone57Darkone57about 9 years ago
Thank you Many Feathers !

I haven't enjoyed a read this much in I don't know how long......I couldn't stop laughing once I read the line on page 6 ( "Gee...thank you. I just hope they look as good as yours do when I'm your age." She said innocently.) Holy shit man having gone through what I thought was a wonderful 21 year marriage with 4 kids, only to be stabbed in the back by a greedy and cheatin bitch who took everything but the ice trays in my freezer. I could relate to Toms dilemma and my hat was off to Cindy ! Oh and the sex with friends was pretty great to boot !

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
I stayed with the story because

it was well written and to see what the outcome of the last dealings with the ex-wife, but didn't much get into the other stuff. I can't get behind a wife who will deny her husband sex, but get into it with her female friend and her husband. That seemed like it was a setup to me, like it was something that Cindy had been doing all along, with both Shelly and Frank, and really didn't have much for hubby unless he was part of that. And only after she managed to get her motor running by eating pussy. The fact that she was able to eat out the ex-wife wasn't a plus for her either. If spouses want to swap and swing I don't care, but they both should do it and not have one of them "forced" into it. I wouldn't have wanted to be married to Cindy or Shelly. I think that husbands were just after thoughts for both of them. Ditto with them forcing the guys to suck each other's cocks. Should be something that they wanted to do, not coerced to do to get to "see" the wives fucking each other.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
I didn't...

I couldn't read any more of tge story after you detailed the character as being unable to father children due to a childhood case of the mumps. I'm sorry, but it just upsets me. I don't like, nor want to read about genetic dead ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hard to understand good scores for this.

Really a rambling piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Nice to see Silvia get fucked like she did to Tom many years ago. Revenge is sweet even if it is many years later.

JacksexJacksexabout 9 years ago
Stupendous!!!

Man!!! Your story was really awesome. The sex journey way of Tom from Silvia to Shelly and Frank was mindblowing. And don't forget her sexy wife. All the sex and love making scenes were very well explained. Infact a second installation for 'Sweet sweet Revenge' you should try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Town/Wine: Not the same.

Maybe someone already commented on this, but here goes, anyway: "Champaign" is a town in East Central Illinois, one of twin cities, with Urbana, and home to the University of Illinois. "Champagne" is a sparkling white wine, which, to bear the name, is supposed to be made in a very specific region of France.

As a secondary point, there is never a reason to use an apostrophe to make a plural. Never.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@OneShotOne and @KarenE

I agree with KarenE's comment on the wife quitting her job.

Does ANYONE here think a husband would get away with quitting HIS job to reduce the amount HE had to pay? So how could a wife get away with it?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Nit Pick

“my now ex-wife saddled up to me.” – The word is “sidled”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An fantastic tale of love, lust and revenge!

I loved this story, it is what every man wants to do to his ex wife. To screw the ex and find a good woman who comes to know the fun of sex, is the fantasy of every man with an ex wife. I just wish I could give it 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fine until the gay shit

You were going fine until you had to fuck the whole thing up with the gay male bullshit. No one wants to hear your gay fantasies. Post that shit in gay. What a douche bag.

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Just skipped a bit

Enjoyed the story. I'm not into MM stuff, so unlike the previous fellow I did the sensible thing and skipped over it. Problem solved! Self editing is so easy; other people should try it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

More nitpicks –

“once they discovered I wasn't capable of fathering a child, usually resorted in the break-up of any long term possibilities.” – This should be, “usually RESULTED in the break-up…”.

“they were large too, covering nearly the full face of each of her well-rounded breasts” – Nipples, I don’t care HOW large, aren’t going to cover the face of a breast, I’m sure you mean her AREOLAS were large.

“Cindy and Shelly make there way downstairs” – THEIR way.

“Cindy was wearing a rather tight fitting tank top” – SHELLY

“was also not so overly done” - OVERTLY

“Dom Peragon” – Dom Perignon

Why is he worried about Cindy “getting back” at him? HE’S going to be fucking Shelly while Cindy is fucking Frank.

“But then I got angry, thinking you'd rather play with yourself instead of me.” – She HAS to know he’d rather have her, it’s usually the WOMAN who isn’t interested in the man!

There were few more that I just got tired of listing.

Regarding making the guys suck each other off, Cindy and Shelly should have remembered THIS statement: “Cindy obviously doesn't have any desire to have someone stick their cock in her ass, but I do. So as long as everyone's ok with it...why not?" – Everyone was NOT ok with it except for the blackmail regarding watching the women, so the women were way out of line here.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thought

Frankly, if I was Tom, I would have said NO WAY to the gay sex, and if things didn't stay the same, i.e. the guys get to watch the girls, then the whole swapping thing is OVER - Shelly and Cindy don't get to play, Cindy doesn't get to fuck Frank and Shelly doesn't get to fuck Tom.

As has been said, the girls weren't FORCED to play, it was something they wanted and enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

if my wife cheated I would cut off her clit and then cut off her lovers dick and balls. just a thought, but very real...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it...

Love it...but could have been done with out Tom n Frank...69.

Its hot though...I would have written in a way to make them like the 69. Love it when Tom cum n shoot it sll over his ex...

Regarding selling of surrounding land back to BLM...Tom could have arrange with his lawyer n just make it ready to sell those land to BLM ONLY after Silvia bought the Cabin...that would have protect him from economic lost..should Silvia back out.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
As always...

a delight to read. It's hard to cover twenty years or more in nine pages, but you definitely got the highlights. Well done, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too many

.....

otherwise, good story again from many feathers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bullshit

Eminent Domain means that state can take his property any time that they start building the highway. Since Silvia made out like a bandit in two divorces, she would have plenty of excess money to buy the cottage. This plot is not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was time for a second divorce

It was time for a second divorce right after their friends approached him about swinging. Especially after three weeks with only the "call your bluff sex" earlier that day. I also call bullshit and shenanigans on the whole I'm upset because you where jacking off because I wouldn't give you any and it hurt my feelings crap. I might of bought that line it if it was only a few days to a week since they had done the deed but not any longer than that.

It also a great relationship where you wives friends husband has to bring up swinging with you. I am also glad that the other couple has rules about when they can mess around so he has to just fall in line with no private conservation between him and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
basically a good little story

but their friends Shelly and Frank came a cross as sexual predators when first suggesting swinging especially when Cindy went with Frank while Shelly loosened up Tom...loved the revenge bit with his ex and adding Cindy to the mix was fun...

Not sure about the men having to suck cock because the women became bitches then....next they will want them to butt fuck each other...

verbicideverbicidealmost 8 years ago
It was alright

I liked the story, though I notice in the comments that the fact the swinging and the like occurred without a complete meltdown of their marriage has caused the "burn-the-bitch" loving contingent to get their respective panties in a wad. Also, while eminent domain does allow the government to condemn property for public use, standard operating procedure is to offer exact market value (no negotiation) for the property, including relocation costs (so they would have paid to relocate the cabin). Only when property owners become recalcitrant does the government resort to eminent domain and even then, a well thought out legal challenge has been known to force a change of plans. In the end, without getting into too complex a situation, the story stands pretty well as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long and tedious...

... and not very interesting.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Swinging

ABSOLUTE sure way to tell there IS NO REAL LOVE in a marriage. ZILCH NADA NONE! 1* just to vote...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

another bull shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT DIGETY DOG

PEOPLES this is LITEROTICA expect the unexpected! This is a SHE FUCKED HIM IN COURT HE FUCKS HER IN THE END ALSO THE NEIGHBORS AND HIS PRESENT WIFE HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKIN GOOOOOOOD TIIIIIIIIIME SO YOU SEE EVERYONE GOT FUCKED!!! Good story! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Long but, good!

Your story was on the long side with items I didn't care for but, that's me, overall I like stories where the evil gold digger (Sylvia) trys to go for a second attempt at ripping the husband she ripped off the first time. Then she Gets her ass handed to her and the lowdown lawyer she rode in on for a second attempted rip off. Please rewrite if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
many words

Many many words. It was well written and kind of interesting in the beginning. But I ended up skimming thru it like a rock rolling down a hill.

TigerT57TigerT57about 7 years ago

I wonder why some of these people even read from this category? They seem so full

of hate and anger I gave you a five! Great story as always, Keep them coming.

mrnormandymrnormandyabout 7 years ago
fuckin awesome

although it is longer in composition than I normally like, once started I could not put it down... I totally loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
overall a very good story until

you brought in those two swinging parasites who basically trapped them in to swapping....that ruined the story as I'm sure they could have got their revenge just like they did without those two low life scum bags.....

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
The Ripper Gets Ripped!

It's always quite satisfying when the evildoers reap the rewards that they deserve.

A well-deserved, non-violent conclusion to an ugly situation. Thanks for another fine read!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous