Swinging Ski Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mouthed, “I’m cumming.”

My wife reached down with her hands and grabbed Dave’s hips pulling him tightly against her quivering body. Her hips humped against him driving his cock deeper into her pussy as she climaxed. My cock threatened to explode as I hammered it into Julie’s body. She was stroking her clit and meeting my thrusts with vigor. Sensing that she was ready to cum, I shifted my angle of attack and pulling her cheeks apart, began to drive my cock into her as deep as possible.

I heard her say, “good that’s right, drive it into me, Ahh yeah fuck me, there it is, Ahh!”

She laid her head down and opened her pussy up to me. I could feel her climax rippling through her body and pussy as I shoved my cock into her and held still. She road me for several moments as her orgasm moved through her body. Then with a sigh she collapsed forward and rolled to her side. She looked at me with a sly grin as she moved to her back. Opening her legs she beckoned me back. As I moved between her legs, I heard Jill say.

“My turn.”

She slid out from under him as he laid on his back. Swinging her legs over him with her back to me she slid her pussy over his hard cock drawing him deeply into her with a sigh. My cock slid back into Julie as Dave’s cock slid into Jill’s.

My wife began to slowly build up the speed as she fucked his cock in and out of her pussy. Dave had his hands full of her breasts and was lightly pinching her nipples. Without knowing it, I was matching Jill’s strokes with those of my own in and out of Julie’s pussy. Dave and Julie were moaning and groaning as we fucked them.

“Damn this is fun.” I thought as Julie’s hands grabbed my ass and began to pull me into her.

I heard Dave cry out and saw him grab my wife’s ass. He began to piston his cock in and out of her. Jill’s body was shaking as her orgasm started to peak she slammed her orgasming pussy over Dave’s cock sending him deep inside.

“So big, so hard, yeah cum in me, Ahh.” She moaned

I watched Dave’s cock shoot it’s seed deep into her clutching pussy. Julie’s pussy began to pulse around my driving cock as her orgasm began. Driving my cock in as deep as I could, I felt my cock swell to at least twice it’s size. Julie’s eyes widened as my cock began to swell. With her pussy firmly clamped around my shooting cock.

“Fuck me, shoot your cum in deep, yeah, that’s it, oh fuck!”

Her pussy milked every last drop out of me and then she collapsed.

I don’t know how long the four of us were out. The next thing I remember after Julie’s pussy was Dave’s voice.

“That was great. Jill, you are a fantastic lover. Damn near as good as my wife. Can we do it again?”

“Anytime lover, anytime.” Jill replied.

“How about an hour from now?” He asked.

“Sure.” I heard my wife reply.

Looking into Julie’s pretty face I said, “Thank you, you were wonderful and I would sure like seconds.”

She gave me a gorgeous grin saying, “you are welcome and you can have seconds any time you want.”

“Be careful, I think I’ll want seconds a lot.” I warned.

“I hope so.” She promised.

“Let’s throw something on and go down to the bar for a drink.” I suggested.

Everyone agreed, so after a quick shower we trooped into the bar. We had been in the bar for about an hour when Dave and I excused ourselves and went to the restroom. I turned to Dave.

“Thank you for sharing your wife with me, she is a very nice and sexy woman.”

“You are welcome and thank you, I loved making love to yours” he replied.

I smiled and patted him on the back saying, “she sure seemed to enjoy what you did to her.”

“No more than I. Julie says that she has invited us back for seconds whenever you want. You should know that she means it and that it is ok with me, so have fun.” He replied.

“The same goes for you although I don’t know for sure if she will go through with her promise.” I told him.

“That’s ok, even if she doesn’t, feel free to take Julie up on her offer.” He said with a smile then continued, “I feel lucky to have had Jill this once, thanks again.”

I looked at my watch and noticed that we had been gone for almost thirty minutes.

“We better get back before they get picked up by two other guys.” I told him.

“Now that would be something to see, would it not?” He replied.

“Finally some one who has as dirty of a mind as I. Yes it would be something to see.” I countered.

When we got back to the table the girls were gone. Their drinks were still there so we assumed that they had also gone to the rest room. We talked and people watched for about ten minutes but they had still not returned. There were about ten couples on the small dance floor or at least I thought so. As it turned out we had missed two couples dancing in a dark corner. I pointed them out to Dave.

“Do you think that our wives are over there?”

“Let’s go see.” he replied standing up.

We were standing against the wall when the music stopped and the couples parted. It was our wives. They were whispering to each other while looking over at our table and glancing around the room looking for someone or something, we assumed it was us. As the music started again they shrugged their shoulders and returned to their dance partners. When we had left the room the girls had just worn simple calf length dressed over their naked bodies. From the way the guys hands were roaming we knew what the guys were feeling. I could see my wife’s breasts were familiar territory to her partner, as was her ass. It appeared like Julie’s partner had the same experience. The song was coming to and end when we stepped a little closer and our wives spotted us. I expected my wife to pull a way a little when she saw me but she didn’t. In fact she grabbed his hips and rubbed her pussy on his leg which was between hers just for that purpose and smiled at me. I smiled back and blew her a kiss. When the song ended they brought the guys over and introduced us to Greg and Brad. We thanked them for keeping our wives company while we were gone. They told us it was their pleasure, an under statement to say the least. The girls told them that they were welcome to ask for another dance the next time. On the way back to our rooms the girls told us about Greg and Brad. They had been dancing with them for about thirty minutes before we showed up, switching partners several times. Julie told us that they had big boners when they were dancing with her. We wanted to know how big. She put her hands apart about a foot.

“At least this big wouldn’t you say so Jill?”

“Oh at least” Jill replied.

“Hey Dave maybe we should go back and get them so we could have an orgy?” I said turning to Dave with a wink.

“Good idea.” he replied as we both looked at our wives.

We were surprised to see that they were really thinking about it causing my cock to get hard.

“No not tonight, maybe later.” Julie replied looking at Jill.

“Yeah Julie’s right not tonight. We have already have enough first’s.” she replied.

I walked up to my wife and kissed her while rubbing my hard on against her, “come on, let’s go to our room, I have something for you.”

She giggled and said, “see you guys in the morning.

My wife and I made love to each other and fucked each other while imaging the involvement of others for about forty five minutes before having ourselves a truly mind blowing mutual orgasm before falling a sleep. When I awoke the next morning, I just laid there listening to Jill sleep. I was wondering if what had happened last night was a dream or had it really happened. I noticed the cushions on the floor in front of the fire place and Jill’s dress thrown over the tv. I decided that it must have really happened and was tempted to wake her up with a morning fuck. Being the nice guy that I am I decided to get dressed and go get a cup of coffee. After taking a shower I dressed and headed for the coffee shop. My cup was half full when Dave walked in and sat down next to me.

“Did what I think happen last night really happen?” He asked.

“I hope so because if it didn’t I sure had a hell of a wet dream.” I replied.

We drank two cups as we discussed what runs we were going to ski today. I ordered a cup of tea to go for Jill and we headed back to wake up our wives.

“Do you mind if I bring Jill the tea and wake her up.” Dave asked with a knowing smile.

“Well I guess that’s one way to find out if she really meant what she said about doing it again.” I replied as I handed him the tea.

He went into my room and I went into his. I was reminded of a key club I had heard about. The members all dropped their house key in a hat. Each member would spend the night at what ever house and with what ever spouse went with the key.

Julie was not in her bed when I walked in. She was in the shower. I started to take off my clothes intending on showering with her when I heard the water stop. So I climbed naked onto the bed and waited for her to come out. She came out briskly drying her hair and walked over to the dresser. I had a chance to admire her before she saw me in the mirror.

“Hello there, are you here for seconds?” she said with a smile.

“Do you always wake up looking so beautiful?” I asked.

“For that you can have me any way you like.” She informed me.

“I would like a close inspection of your pussy, so a six nine position would suit me just fine.” I said.

Julie smiled and dropped her towel. Her mouth dropped over my cock as her legs straddled my head. I found myself looking at the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. She had naturally sparse hair between her legs and what was there was down soft. I licked and sucked her clit and pussy for about fifteen minutes giving her a small orgasm in the process. Her talented mouth had brought me to the brink twice but she had not let me come. Getting her attention by tapping her ass I gave her the come here signal with my finger. She turned around and straddled my body as I leaned up to capture her nipples one by one with my lips. After sucking them to their full hardness I pulled her head down to mine and we shared a very sensual kiss as she sheathed my cock in her pussy. She felt wonderful sliding up and down on my probing member. Her light body moved on my cock in ways I had never felt before. Julie brought me close several times stopping short just before I would have lost control. After the second time

“You have done this before haven’t you?”

She smiled and replied, “once or twice.”

“You are very good. Do you want to cum this time?” I asked.

“I’m ready if you are.” she replied.

“Well Mam although the idea of rooting around in you all morning is mighty tempting I think our significant others might have other ideas.” I responded in my best Texas accent.

“You’re wish is my command cowboy. Although if I know my other he is not done rooting with your other.”

She stated as her pussy clenched my cock and she began to ride me toward our sexual release.

“Lucky girl” I thought as my mind pictured my wife with Dave’s cock deep in pussy rocking with each ejaculation as he pumped his cum into her. “Luckier me” I thought as I pumped my cum into Julie’s orgasming pussy.

Five minutes later as we were relaxing close to each other, the phone rang, it was Jill. She wanted to know if we were going skiing or stay in bed all day. Julie told her that we had considered the bed but had reckoned a different kind of exercise was needed. She asked Jill if she enjoyed her wake up service? She laughed after my wife answered her. I got dressed and gave Julie a kiss.

“I’ll be back.”

Meeting Dave in the hall he said, “great way to start the day?”

“That’s for sure.” I replied.

Jill was just getting out of the shower when I walked in the room. Giving her a big kiss I asked, “did you enjoy your tea?”

“The tea was ok but the delivery was better.” she replied.

“Tell me about.” I asked.

Here is what she said.

I felt you get up and thought about getting up too but just didn’t feel like it. Then I heard the door open and thought, “where is he going.” Then I wondered if maybe you didn’t leave. Maybe some one arrived. I drifted back into a light sleep and was having a very erotic dream when you came back in. In the dream I was on my back and Dave was making love to me except that every time I looked at his face it was different. Some times it was you between my legs making sweet passionate love to me. Then I looked again and it was Brad or Greg only they were fucking me different and the feel of their bodies on me and in me was unique to each. Then as one of you came and so did I. I felt some one crawl on top of me and sink his cock into me. I remember thinking this one feels so real. Opening my eyes I saw Dave above me and I guess I looked a little surprised.

He smiled and said, “good morning gorgeous. I decided for you.”

His cock was slowly sliding in and out of my pussy and I was still trying to figure out what was happening. It took a few seconds for his words to register.

“What?’ I asked in confusion.

“I wondered what to give you first coffee, tea or me? I decided me.” he replied as began to fuck me more forcefully.

As I felt my body respond to his actions, I finally realized that I was no longer dreaming. Dave was really here in my bed and had his cock buried in my pussy. I also realized that I liked it. Throwing off the covers and bringing my legs around him I pumped my hips up and down on his cock a couple of times.

“I like your decision.”

He proceeded to give me two wake up orgasms before we came together twenty minutes later. Then I called Julie and here you are. After telling her what happened in Julie’s room we were both so turned on that we jumped in bed for a quickie.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
My Wife and I Go Camping An accidental flash makes wife popular with other campers.in Loving Wives
More Stories