Switched On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic meeting her thrusts with his own brought her closer to that cliff of pure emotional bliss and exquisite euphoric relief. But she was heading there with Vic, just the kind of asshole man who'd use her breakthrough to stroke his own ego and take advantage of her state of raw vulnerability. She panted out in frustration. "Oooohhhh-UGH! God.,, Ooooo-oohhh-UGH! Oooooo-my God! You're such a fucking asshole for doing this to me. Ohhhh-ooo-UGH! Fuck, Vic! Ohhhhh-myyyyy-God!"

"Goddamn I love your fire! Uhngh! Ooooo- but Jesus are you fuc-king cra-zy." He squeezed her tits hard with each overly pronounced syllable. "Uhngh! Ooooo-yeah, but Goddamn, I guess loving on my dick will do that to you." He gloated and lifted his head from the pillow to say in her face, "Just fucking admit it!"

"Ohhhh God, you asshole, just fuck me. Ohhhh-auhhhhh-UGH! YES! You said you've been counting the days until you could bend me over, so do it! Ohhhh-auhhhhh-UGH! Give me your big beautiful dick, asshole! Auhhhh-UGH-God! Give it to me hard you fucking asshole! Oooohhh-UGH-Fuck-aughhh! Ooohhhh-auhhh-God-UGH!"

"Oooh-yeah, Damn! Uhngh! Ooooo-shit you're pussy is the fucking best!" He shoved his mouth onto her nipple, getting such tight suction on it he could shake the firm, heavy breast with his mouth. "Mmmmmffff... Uhngh! That tight pussy is really the Goddamn best!" he said in between vigorously sucking on her big tits. "Mmmmmmmffffffff.... Uhngh! Yeah-ride that cock like a hot-bitch! Uhngh! Fuck yeah! Mmmmmfffffff..."

She'd told him he could do anything he wanted to her, but that had been a lie. Olivia would've held him to her wishes if he tried to go too far, but now she was quickly passing the point where she could say no to anything, biting her lip in fear of just how slutty she might behave.

She leaned up, moving her tits away from his aggressive mouth. She touched the wet nipple and ran a hand through her cute pixie-cut in the sexiest way possible, pushing clear through to the back side, her sweat-dampened blonde strands sprouting up straight as her palm passed. She stopped to cradle her neck and relished the alive feeling of her tingling skin, and looked so enchantingly erotic Vic swore she emitted a pink aura of heat.

"Ohhhh no, no, no!" she squealed, holding her breath. She may have freed her tits from his mouth, but finding herself in an upright position and seated on his dick, meant more of Vic's massive cock could squeeze into her aching-wet pussy with every thrust. It proved more exciting than she could physically bear, and from her shapely thighs down to her ankles she shuddered with shock. But Vic couldn't be stopped, his hips continually vaulting up, battering her seated ass back into the air, his far reaching hardon claiming her pussy to the maximum extent possible, its superior girth providing such a stretch and a sensation of overwhelming fullness, that she clawed his chest and shrieked, "Oohhhh-ahhhh-Guh-uh-awd!" And then exploded loudly, "You're fucking cock is so deep in my pussy! Oh-my-God-oh-my-God, I'm going to come so fucking hard."

"Uhngh! Fucking hell, listen to you getting slutty for me."

In a surprisingly quick response to that word she slapped his face. "Uuh-fuck, you don't get to call me a slut, asshole."

Vic, stunned for only a moment, pinched her nipple between a thumb and knuckle and grunted up at her as he pounded even harder into her pussy. "Jesus, the fire in you!" He then swept her off him and moved over top. "So you're up for a little rougher play, huh?"

She beamed mercifully up at him, unable to hide how the mere suggestion of escalating sexual deviance made her so fucking hot she had to squeeze her thighs together, pinching her bald pussy in between. Recognizing the goldmine of dirty fun stirring inside the staggeringly beautiful twenty-five-year-old, Vic gently tapped her forehead as his beard stubble gathered in the curves of his smile. Remaining arrogantly quiet he shook his head in smug disbelief and to warn the young thing what she'd just unleashed upon herself.

He rolled her over, pushed her face into the bed, and dragged her hips back until her ass was propped high above her knees. There was no mystery to his unchaste plans, he guided his dick straight to her outward facing pussy, and in one loud moan producing stroke, Olivia's pussy was once again home to her muscular neighbor's thick, steely cock, as it split her labia with toe-curling prominence, its ridged veins grinding past her raw, sensitive clit as she breathed in deep, her flowing arousal lubricating its hard surface, easing the friction just enough for him to expand the passageway to her cervix to such a distressing extent her stomach fluttered and she sighed with gratitude, the canal becoming so taut it crushed his cock from tip to base and he yelled out, "Holy shit is your pussy tight! Uhngh! Fuck! That's it! Uhngh! That's my whole dick inside your sweet little pussy. Fuck does it feel good."

"Ohhhhhhhh my God it feels amazing! Uhhhh-hmmm... Oh my God you're in me so deep! Mmmmmmm... Yeeeessss! So, so soooooo deep!"

He repeated the mind-bendingly deep stroke, stuffing the gorgeous raised ass full of his rock hard cock, ending with his thighs slapping her juicy cheeks and his big balls swinging up to whap her bald pussy. Olivia gasped and moaned as her prone body burst with tingly embers of pleasure, her heart-pounding reward for accommodating such a deliciously big penis.

"Uhhhhhh-God, Vic! You feel so big! I... Uhhhhh-God! Oh my God!"

She couldn't have been exaggerating, her slit was a full circle, the soft folds paper thin as her arrogant neighbor fucked her hard from behind. And the circumference of his dick was wider on the sides, so her once vertical slit was now a horizontal oval, into which that long cock slid completely. He withdrew almost to the head, and then slammed back in so hard her ass smacked forward and her head and shoulders slid on the bed sheets.

"Ahhhhhh.... Fuck!"

"Uhngh!" he grunted with power as he slammed into her again and then again. "Uhngh! Goddamnit your pussy is tight. Uhngh! You are fucking wet and tight, Olivia. Uhngh!"

Olivia clawed at the bed cover, her arms out straight to either side, holding on as her raised ass and prone body lurched with a heavenly, sexual rhythm. "Ahhhh... Ahhhh... You're so deep! Yes! Yes! Ummmmm-my God, YES!"

"Uhngh! Fucking hell!" he called out, as he rammed his dick through the soft, stressed passage, stuffing her fuller than she's ever been. "Uhngh! Better not knock you up, your pussy would crush my kids's head."

He rubbed his hands over her glorious bent over butt, enjoying the feel of those round buns reverberating as he banged away, driving his dick in up to the hilt, making her soaked pussy get his dick all nice and wet and hard. He was in love with her beautiful, fit ass, couldn't peel his eyes away, couldn't ever get enough of it. He spanked the bouncing cheek for making him so fucking horny, a big loud smack, but her firm resilient ass absorbed it like nothing, in fact it only spurred her on to drive her weighty ass backwards into him, smacking his thighs with her own horny enthusiasm.

"Ahhhhh-uh God yes, Vic, spank my ass Ahhhhh..."

"Uhngh! Goddamn you are so fucking hot! Uhngh!" He swatted that ass again and squeezed the white flesh with his suntanned hands. Shit he was slam-fucking that hot-bitch out the ass. He couldn't help himself, her gorgeous, healthy body made him crazy, it begged to be groped, sucked and fucked hard. He pulled her cheek to the side, watching his dick take that pussy, absolutely crushing it, as the sexy little cheat said again how badly she needed him inside her. And that was the thing--it wasn't just her body, her fiery attitude was so charged full of sexual energy she'd wear down any man--always putting his nuts on edge. Inside and out from head to toe she was a lightning rod for sex and Goddamn trouble.

"Uhngh! Uhngh! Shit am I fucking you good. Uhngh! Uuuuuuhngh! You're sexiness just don't fucking quit. Uhngh! Fuck yeah! Every part of you gets my dick going! Uhngh! You're like an amusement park for horny-ass dudes. Uhngh! Shit! And I'm gonna ride all of Fuckland like a Goddamn king. Uhngh! Fuuuuck!"

Seriously, the jerk knew how to make her laugh, which she managed to do despite being fucked insanely hard and her body and mind being so broken down with lust she couldn't see straight. "Uhhhhh.... God! You're such an asshole, Vic!"

"Oh, you think that's funny?" He grunted, as he grabbed her by her pixie-cut and hammered into her as hard as he could. "Won't be laughing when I buy a season pass to your ass."

They both laughed, and she unexpectedly found herself even more attracted to her hung, stud of a neighbor. For all his macho bullshit he could still be a charmer. "Jesus, Vic! Mmmm... God, I wish we could be like this everyday."

"Everyday is quite the ask," he chuckled arrogantly, but his confidence fluctuated with his deep aroused breathing, as he pulled harder on her hair, yanking her head backwards while squeezing and rolling her raised ass forward so her back bowed deeply, and then he slammed so hard into her the bed began to creak. "But I'm damn sure gonna fuck you again. Uhhhhhh-yeah, we both know that."

"Oh Jesus, yes Vic! Ah-ah-ah.... Show me how much you want me. Ah-ah-ah.... Do it! Please God yes! Ah-ah-ah... You're soooo making me come!"

"You're hotter than the sun," he panted, his confident chuckle now just an awkward click in his throat. "You better believe I want you. I've never wanted to fuck a woman so bad!"

She rolled her butt up and down, making it bounce, pulling and pushing his massive dick as it pounded inside her. A steady mix of physical stimulation, liberated emotions, and spiritual ecstasy had been building up, her body already superheated on an orgasmic plateau with spiked shards of shocking pleasure randomly striking from within, but rolling her hips set loose a bolt of lightning and her moans quickly became screams. Only once before in college, four fucking years ago, some swim star at a frat party, she wasn't in a great frame of mind, dancing all night in the front room, back when it was OK to let loose, he'd made her scream in a laundry covered bedroom, but this was.... Oh God, what was this? My God Vic rocked her world and she couldn't stand what his huge, ecstasy-laden dick was doing. It was too much, and yet not enough, and she looked back over her shoulder at the man who tortured her mercilessly towards heaven, as she threw her ass back as hard as humanly possible.

He pulled harder on hair as she locked her teary eyes with his sexy blue ones, which thinned into a look so intense he almost came off angry. "Auhhhhh... Ah-muh Gaaaaawd.... Viiiiiic!" He slammed his dick in from behind and she ground her fantastic ass on that big, beautiful cock so hard the smacks of skin on skin rang against the walls. "Auhhhhh... I'm coooooming! Ah-muh Gaaawd. Ah-muh Gaaawd!" She was being thrashed about so violently one of the metal bed-frame feet was lifting off the floor and landing with a bang.

Vic was so close to coming inside his neighbor's smoking hot wife. From the moment he first laid eyes on her, one summer ago when she'd moved in, cut off jeans and a tight-T, too young to be a homeowner, giving him the friendliest, toothiest smile he'd ever seen, brightening his day and each and every day since, he'd wanted her so fucking bad. He'd known he'd get his dick in that, but even as he slam-fucked that naked hot body from behind he had trouble believing it was the same sexy, adorable-faced girl. He pulled her bouncing cheek further to the side, watched his wet dick stretch open her tight slit and looked back to her big shaky eyes, buzzing at him with love and lust as she came hard on his dick. He went back to his cock ramming full force into her pussy just under her cute little anus, and then again to smoldering eyes, pleading to be fucked harder.

"Goddam I can't believe I'm fucking the girl of my wet dreams." He let go to give a hard spank and then grabbed her slender waist. "Can't believe I'm fucking her again!"

"Auhhhhh... I can't believe you-uhhhhh are making me feel sooo-auhhhhh-guh-good.

"Uh-gah-damn! Fuck! I'm gonna come. Fuck! Uh-ga-damn! you are a hot-bitch. Uh-fuck did Kevin marry one hell of a hot-bitch! Uh-yeah, come on my dick while I come inside you! Uh-gah-damn! Come all over my dick!"

He delivered back breaking thrusts, each one sending prickly heat up her body and into her head, her pleasure zones all firing at eleven, her vision turned white and her eyes became unsteady and crossed as sweat trickled down her cheeks. The bed banged loudly one more time and then made a stapler sound, like something was loose and "ka-chunking" together. My God, the asshole had fucked her so hard they broke the bed.

"Ah-muh Gaaaaawd are you fucking me hard. Ye-ahhh-us, and so deep! Auhhhh-Jeez you're beautiful dick is in so de-eeee-ep! Ah-muh Gaaawd I'm coooooming! Ah-muh Gaaawd I love you for making me come so hard! Auhhhhh-fu-uh-uk. Ahhhh yes yes, fuck me harder and-ah-Gaaawd-come inside me! Ah-muh Gaaawd, Vic, come in my pussy as I come for you! Ahhhh yes yes, I want your come inside me soooo bad, Vic! Ah-muh Gaaawd, fuck me deep and give it to me. Ahhhh yes yes,Vic, YES!"

He let go of her hair, grabbed both of her sweaty ass cheeks, thrust hard as he could while also yanking back her ass, burying his huge dick as deep into that twenty-five-year-old's tight pussy as humanly possible. He held his cock so deep in his neighbor's wife his balls were being crushed. He grunted fiercely, his whole body shuddered and a hot load of semen blasted into her reproductive organs.

"Ahhhh yes,Vic! Mmm-uh, yes, come in my pussy! Auh-Gaaaawd you are coming in me so deeply! Ahhhh-uhhhhh-Jeeez!"

"Oh Goddamn are you a hot-bitch. UGHHH! Shit!" he screamed, as his hips crushed into her big, fit ass harder and he flooded her stretched pussy with his potent semen. "Fuck am I coming hard! Getting all of my come, you little-hot-bitch! UGHHH! Yeah! Get some more up inside you. Ummmmm yeaaaah!"

His grip on her ass cheeks eased as euphoric satisfaction set in. He'd just fucked the shit out of that hot-bitch, nutted way up inside her, mission-fucking-accomplished. He spanked her ass, and let his dick bask in Olivia's tight, wet, come filled pussy.

Her head rested on the bed, her mouth hanging open, gnawing at the sheets, her eyes rolled to the back of her skull. Her ass was still in the air, still full of her neighbor's beautiful dick, but now full of his come too. She was spaced out from an orgasm that wouldn't let go, leaving dreamlike ecstasy surrounding her every thought. She'd never been fucked so good in her life--never come that hard. She'd never been such a hot-bitch for a man, and she already couldn't wait to be a hot-bitch for Vic again.

"Fuck," he yelled, and then withdrew his cock. He leaned over her face and kissed her temple, "Goddamn that was the best. I've never gotten off like that. But it's two in the morning, I gotta go."

Olivia was too out of it to respond with anything more than her insurmountable smile. Vic spanked her raised ass and added, "Fuck are you the cutest. And the sexiest. Damn Olivia, you're a fucking sex-goddess, girl. Just... damn!"

He headed quickly out the door to retrieve his clothes from the kitchen, while Olivia lowered her butt to the side, put a hand over her chest and breathed deeply, trying to recover her senses. God did she feel alive to the core, and so incredibly satisfied.

She thought she heard Vic go out the back door, which was odd, but she felt too in the graces of the moment to get up and see what that was about. As her breathing settled down she slid her hand from her chest to her belly. Kids were a long way off for her, but there was something about having a man's semen inside her--like a part of him was hers for keeps. A few minutes later she heard him back in the kitchen, and that seemed weird. Was he in a hurry to leave or not? But she was still too out of it to care.

His footsteps approached the hall, and then became soft and dull on the carpet. She kept her eyes closed waiting to have her sensitive, hot body touched again.

"Hey!" came his voice. It sounded like him, but it also sounded like someone else, and her heart began to thump in her chest.

She rolled over and propped herself on her elbows. "Oh shit--Kevin!"

He stood in the doorway, his eyebrows inquisitively offset, smiling only on the right side of his face. "So what's going on?"

"I dunno, I must've fallen asleep." She crossed her naked legs, hoping to keep Vic's come from leaking out.

"Well, the bar closed. I waited for your text."

"Shit, yeah, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

He walked over and sat on the bed to stroke his wife's gorgeous legs. "I get it now. And it's not the worst being stuck at a bar. Probably shouldn't have had that last beer tho." He leaned down and scooted up beside her for a kiss.

She was still buzzing inside, and the feel of her husband's lips sent a fresh wave of heat right to her come filled pussy.

"What's with the clothes in the kitchen?"

"The clothes?" Shit, that's right, Vic had stripped her naked in the kitchen. "Oh, yeah! Um, I thought I'd surprise you, so you'd come home and find me naked in bed."

"Ah, so that's why the lights are on?"

"Exactly!" She kissed her husband for filling in parts of her story for her. He was always the more creative one. "I was about to text you and then I must've just dozed off."

"Oh man, something told me I should've just headed home. I'm sorry, babe." He stroked her hair. "You're so sweaty."

"The dancing!" she stammered. "Yeah, they played a lot of fast tunes tonight. I had a real workout. Feel it, my heart is still racing." She pulled his hand to her boob, knowing full well it would distract him from how stupid she just sounded. He gave her big, firm tit a gentle squeeze, and it evoked the sensual passion of Vic sucking on her nipple in the kitchen like a fiend.

"So how did it go with Vic?"

"Um, so it did get pretty heated."

"Shit, seriously?"

"Yeah. I might've called him an asshole," she giggled, happy to say at least one true thing.

"Did he ever come around or is he pissed?"

"Oh, I helped him come to the same conclusion as me." She crossed her legs a little tighter and bit her lip, trying to stifle her horniness at having actually just said that to her husband.

"Good," her husband said, giving her boob another squeeze. He then took a deep breath and positioned his face over hers so his handsome features were lined up with her pretty ones. An intensity formed in his eyes as he built up courage before speaking. He then moved his body closer and the bed made the "ka-chunk!" sound.