Switched On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?"

"Um, yeah it's been doing that for like a week. Haven't you noticed? Something must be off."

"Sounds broken. Guess I get to spend my day off fixing our bed."

"Maybe we just need a new one. Something a little sturdier, Tiger." She spanked the side of his ass.

"Yeah, maybe we do?" He agreed, sounding a little full of himself over what she'd implied. And then intensity returned to his stare even stronger than before, until he finally closed his eyes like he was taking a leap of faith, and said, "I don't know quite how to say this, but while I was sitting at the bar I realized I was disappointed."

"With me?" she asked worriedly.

"No," he answered quickly, and then seemed to have a change of heart, "Well... actually I'm disappointed in how the night turned out. I mean, you're amazing," he praised while looking over her stunning body. "I could never grow tired of making love to you, but what we did last week, Vic's switcheroo, I guess I'm disappointed it couldn't happen again. I know it was fucked up and all, but it just felt..." It was Kevin's turn to bite his lip, "it felt spicy. Like we were doing something wild."

"OK," she said cautiously, knowing he was headed somewhere a little crazy.

"So if Rosalie knew and had agreed to go along, you were prepared to sleep with Vic, right? I mean you didn't find that first night objectionable or anything right?"

"Far from objectionable," she answered honestly, allowing the lust within her to widen her eyes, because she somehow knew that's what he wanted to hear.

"Good, because even if Rosalie is out of the picture, maybe we can try, you know, doing something spicy with just the three of us. Or would that just be weird?"

"You mean, all three of us together."

"No gay stuff," he laughed, "You'd just sort of... well, like attend to two guys at once. And so I was thinking about just inviting Vic over on Sunday night for-"

"Yes!" She responded enthusiastically, unable to even let him finish. "I mean, sure honey, if you think it would be fun then it can't hurt to try I guess."

Her husband lit up and kissed her passionately on the mouth, while Olivia curled her toes, attempting to contain the tremors of her excitement.