Taboo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few long minutes, Grace opened her eyes and looked down at her husband. She smiled. "How does it feel to have your cock in my ass?'

"I couldn't describe it in a million years," he answered. "It is like nothing I have ever felt before. But don't move yet. I am so close to going off I will explode if you move too soon."

They held hands and remained still for a long time staring into each other's eyes. The waves crashed on the rocks and the breeze caressed their bodies. Above them the seagulls continued to float on the air currents, uncaring what was happening below them. The crisis passed.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly Grace began to move. She allowed a fraction of an inch of his cock to slip out, and then an inch and then another and another until she had only the head inside. She squeezed her husband's hands tightly and then pushed down hard.

Both of them screamed at the incredible sensation of his cock opening her asshole again. Without pausing Grace lifted up again and then moved back down. "Yes, yes, fuck my ass," she gasped. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Walter lifted his hips to meet each of his wife's downward plunges, forcing his cock all the way inside her. Unfortunately for Walter he could not last long inside her incredibly tight asshole. "Baby, I'm ... I'm getting ... close," he gasped.

Grace was getting close too. She increased her speed until she was literally bouncing up and down on his cock. "Cum, cum, cum in your wife's ass."

"Ahhhhhiiiieeeee," Grace screamed as she began to climax.

Walter was there as well. He pushed up with a huge lunge as Grace pushed down. They froze.

Grace thought she could feel his cock head expand in her ass. Then there was a pressure on the walls and he screamed. She knew he was shooting his semen into her. The world began to spin as wave after wave of pure pleasure shot through her. The roar of the waves, the crying of the gulls and the sound of the wind all faded away. Her body shivered and shook for long minutes. She had no idea how many times she had climaxed or for how long but the next thing she remembered was lying on Walter's chest. She could feel his softening cock slip out of her asshole and she suddenly felt strangely empty.

Walter moaned.

"That was amazing," she said.

Walter brought her lips to his and they kissed tenderly for a long time.

"I guess we had better get back, Thomas will be wondering where we are," Grace said.

They dressed and walked hand in hand back to the hut. Grace didn't think she had ever felt so satisfied. Her little rear hole hurt just a bit but the memory of what had caused that hurt more than compensated. She could feel his cum sliding out of her and it somehow felt right.

Chapter 3

"Walter, are you sure about this? It is your last chance to back out." Grace asked with her heart thumping as they sat on the porch swing. Incredibly she almost felt that she wanted him to say no and that they could go back to being husband, wife, and son, and live like a normal family. A yes answer was going to change everything.

"Yes," he said after a long pause. "I don't like it, but sharing you is the only logical way. I am not sure how it will all work out but we have to do something. Do you think Thomas will agree to it?"

Grace smiled. "Unfortunately it is the only way. I believe I can convince Thomas. He gets what he wants and there is no reason for him to be jealous of you."

"Do you think you can handle both of us?" Walter asked with a slight smile.

"I am sure of it. As you said, you are not that demanding. For quite some time my desire for sex has been off the charts. I know Thomas can be a handful, but so can I," she said and laughed.

"Well, when are you going to tell him?"

Again Grace smiled. "I will tell him tonight."

"Okay, then I will leave for the other side of the island today and return tomorrow evening. You and Thomas can have the hut for ... for your activity."

"I love you. I truly do. You are more of a man than I ever imagined," Grace said as she hugged her husband.

"And you are certainly more of a woman then I ever knew."

"Then we make a good pair."

********************************************************************

When Thomas came home with several fish from his trip to the fishing nets he saw his mother setting the table. His father was not there.

He put the fish down and walked over to his mother, wrapping his arms around her from behind and grasping her large breasts. "Where is Father?" he asked.

Grace could feel his erection pressing to her ass. "He has gone to the other side of the island until tomorrow night."

"Really, why?"

Grace turned in her sons arms. "He left to give us time together."

Thomas opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Yes, he has agreed to share me with you. He knows it is the only way."

"Oh my God," Thomas said excitedly. "Does that mean ... that we can ... that I can ...?"

Grace interrupted saying, "It means that you can fuck me and that you can make me pregnant as many times as you want." Grace couldn't believe she was saying those words. She was telling her son he could fuck her and that she would have his babies. Her head began to spin with the implications of all this.

"I can't believe it. Why did he agree?"

Grace took a deep breath and said, "He didn't want to lose me ... or even you. He said it is the only way we can survive."

Ignoring the more important issues Thomas said, "When can we start?" Without waiting for an answer he pulled his mother to him and kissed her passionately. But when he tried to take her shirt off she pushed his hands away.

"This is a special night. Go get a bath while I fix dinner. Afterward I want you to leave for a while so I can get ready."

Thomas had a pout on his face. "I have to wait?"

"You do. Now, go wash, you smell like fish," Grace said. Then she reached down to his jeans and grabbed the tent in his pants. "Keep this hard for me. I want you to eat hardy because you are going to need your strength tonight."

Thomas hurried off to take his bath. He did it in record time and came back for dinner. He tried to get romantic with his mother but she wouldn't allow anything more than several passionate kisses.

After dinner, Grace went to the lagoon to take her bath. She looked around and was pretty sure that Thomas was not there. Then she washed and then creamed her entire body. She looked down at her reflection in the water and saw a pretty woman staring back at her. She, not unlike a new bride, could feel a glow about her. As she walked back to the hut she could feel her pussy swelling and growing moist. Her heart was already thumping and her nipples were like small pebbles on her chest.

She was humming to herself as she searched for an outfit to wear for this special occasion. Unable to find anything she really liked she pulled out a white beach wrap. It wasn't much, just something to wrap around her lower half. She decided against wearing a top, and instead put on a necklace that Walter had made from shells he had found on the northern side of the island. The shells came down across her breasts almost to her naval. It was strange but she wanted something of Walter's with her. Maybe it was for comfort, she didn't know. She also put on a necklace that Thomas had made of metal from the ship using crude tools. It held a silver coin that he had polished to a bright shine.

When she saw Thomas coming back toward the hut she hurried and took out two glasses and a bottle of wine, which Walter had found in the wreckage of the ship. She stood in front of the bed with her hands on her hip, allowing the light from the moon to highlight her figure.

As Thomas drew closer his eyes got wider and wider. He thought she looked angelic and he had never seen her look more beautiful. "God, Mom, you look amazing."

"Thank you," she said and flushed just a bit.

They embraced and then kissed. Mother and son stood for many minutes kissing. Finally when they parted they were both breathless. Grace led her son to the bed. She poured two glasses of wine and gave one to Thomas as they sat down.

When the glasses were empty she took her son's face in her hands and said, "I love you, Thomas. I love you as a son, but I love you as much as my new lover and the future father of my babies. This will be your first time for intercourse and I am so happy it is with me. I want you to make love to me ... I want you to fuck me ... I want you to pour your potent sperm into me. I want you to fill me over and over. Then I want to have your babies; lots of babies."

Thomas gasped at his mother's naughty words. He was trembling all over. His cock, already throbbing and dripping, was about to burst. As he kissed his mother again he stood and pushed his jeans off.

Grace lay back on the bed pulling him with her. A moment later he was lying between her legs. "I want to feel your chest on my breasts as you enter me. I want your cock now. Please fuck your mother, Thomas."

With a shaking hand he took hold of his cock and he tried to find her opening. After a moment or two he let his mother gently push his hand away and grab his cock.

She centered it on her wet and waiting hole and then looked up into her son's eyes. "Push your cock into me. Take it slow because I want to feel every inch.

With a little moan Thomas began to push into her.

That's it, that's it, slow," she whispered as she felt Thomas's cock moving into her inch by inch. "Oh Thomas, oh yes, oh yes, it feels so good." When he was all the way inside she grabbed his ass and held him there. "Can you feel your mother's warm pussy ... that opening where you came from years ago ... can you feel my warm flesh wrapped around your cock."

"Yes, yes, yes, I can feel it, but it is driving me crazy. I want to fuck you, but I am afraid if I move I will climax."

"Then wait, hold your cock in me. Let it soak in my juices. It is where it belongs ... deep inside your mother. It feels so natural. I love you, Thomas," she whispered and suddenly started to climax. It came on suddenly with waves of pleasure washing over her and making her body shake. It was a soft and slow climax like the gentle waves of the ocean washing onto shore. Ripples of pleasure traveled from her feet to the top of her head and back down again.

Thomas was concentrating so hard on not climaxing that he didn't know his mother had ... he only knew that her pussy was pulsing around his cock, almost driving him mad. If he had known his mother was climaxing it would have sent him over the top immediately.

When Grace could speak she hissed, "Now fuck me, Thomas. Fuck me hard."

"God, Mother I am not sure I will last."

"Its okay baby, you can cum in me quick this time. We will do it again and again."

Thomas moaned and began to fuck his mother with powerful strokes. Nothing in his young life had prepared him for the incredible feeling of being inside his mother. He pounded into her, his hips a blur. "Ohhhhh, I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnng," he screamed.

And so was Grace. She wasn't sure if the first climax had ever ended. When she felt him pouring his seed into her, her climax intensified.

Thomas emptied his balls into his mother, but his cock did not go soft. He kept pumping her and now that he had climaxed he could go on for a long, long time. When he looked down at her, her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and her body was trembling. He knew she was still climaxing. It went on as he continued to fuck her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist now and her arms around his neck as her hips bucked upward into him. Each time he pushed down she responded by pushing back upward. Inside her he could feel her pussy pulsing and grasping his cock as pleasure continued rushing through her. He was amazed that someone could keep climaxing like this.

For Grace the outside world no longer existed. She was in her own world where there was no right or wrong, there was just pleasure. Her body felt like it was on fire, and it was a beautiful fire emanating from her center where the two of them met. It had been sparked by her son's seed filling her opening, knowing that his sperm would be looking for her egg. It was not her fertile time of the month, but she had heard that some women generate an egg each time they climax ... she hoped that was true because she would have generated about ten in the last fifteen minutes. From somewhere far away she heard Thomas say, "Mom, I'm cumming again."

Those words fanned the already burning fire. The lights slowly went out for Grace. When she awoke some time later she realized that Thomas was still on top of her and he was still hard. Without missing a beat she pulled herself to him and it started all over. At some point Grace passed out again from sexual overload and exhaustion.

She awoke several hours later to feel her son sucking on her breasts. She smiled and watched him nursing at her tit. She loved the sight as well as the feeling. She trembled as he licked across her chest to the other side and began sucking the other tit. Incredibly she was getting excited again. When she moaned Thomas looked up and smiled.

He quickly kissed her lips before he started kissing down her body. He crossed her breasts and down to her stomach, using his tongue to tickle the smooth skin around her belly button. Slowly he moved lower.

"Thomas, what are you doing," she gasped as he moved to position himself between her legs.

"Pleasing you," he said and then went back to kissing her ... across her lower stomach and down to her pubic mound. A moment later his tongue separated her still swollen lips and plunged inside.

"Oh, Thooommmassssss!!!" she screamed as she felt her son's mouth on her soaked pussy. She lifted her hips pressing her gushing pussy to his sucking mouth. She began to climax.

Chapter 4

It was beautiful day as always when Grace opened her eyes the following morning. But this day was more beautiful then all the others. She and her son were now lover's, but it was almost impossible for her to comprehend the meaning. She wondered if she ever would.

Her heart began to thump and warmth embraced her when she realized that her son was snuggled up to her back. One hand was over her and lying on her breast. She covered it with her hand and closed her eyes. The movement must have awakened Thomas because he began to massage her flesh. She could feel that he already had an erection. When he started to put it into her she halted him. She said, "Thomas, I'm a little sore down there."

"Oh," he said and pulled back.

A very naughty thought crossed Grace's mind. She said, "But there is somewhere else that you can put it that is not sore."

Thomas thought she was going to suck him, but when she didn't move he became confused.

She turned to him. "Would you like to fuck your mother in the ass?"

"Huh, in your ... your ass?" he said totally astounded. "I ... you know, I don't want to hurt you or anything."

"You won't hurt me. Just rub it up and down between my pussy lips and get it wet."

Thomas's hand was shaking when he grasped his cock. He never knew that what he was about to do was even possible. But if his mother said he could do it, he was willing to try. When his cock was wet he moved it to her tiny rear hole. He felt his mother separating her ass cheeks and he placed his swollen head on the tiny opening. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, just do it slowly. It is going to be tight at first. Push hard."

With a little push of his hips Thomas's cock moved a fraction into the tight hole. But it was forced back out.

"Harder," Grace said.

He pushed again harder and kept the pressure on until her sphincter opened and then quickly snap closed around the crown of his cock. Both of them moaned.

"Hold still for a minute," she said.

Thomas froze with just the head of his cock inside his mother's asshole. He had an almost uncontrollable urge to push in further, but he waited. It seemed like an eternity before he felt his mother begin to push back toward him. He held firm and let her take the lead, her efforts caused his cock to slip slowly into her very tight hole. "God, Mom, it's so tight."

Grace couldn't speak. She concentrated on taking his cock deeper and deeper into her. "All the way in now," she said.

With one more shove Thomas felt his cock sink to the hilt in his mother's asshole. It felt like there was a velvet vise around his cock. He was gasping for breath now, trying desperately not to move.

"Fuck me now, Baby," she gasped.

"Oh, Mom," Thomas cried as he pulled his cock out until just the head was inside and then thrust it back in. He moaned again and pulled out. Out and in he moved slowly but steadily.

"Fuck me hard," Grace cried.

Suddenly he was pounding into her ass like it was her pussy. It was so tight that his thrusts received a lot more resistance. It felt like her asshole was milking his cock.

Grace began to rub her clit as her son pounded her asshole. She had let his father do it to give him something special, not because she thought she would like it. But it had felt good then, and even better now. She rubbed her clit faster and suddenly was climaxing. The climax sent ripples through her anal walls, massaging her son's rapidly moving cock.

"Mom, Mom, Mom, I'm going to ... ohhhhhh ... cummmmmm!!!" Thomas screamed. A moment later he was blasting his load deep into her receptive anal opening.

When their mutual climax ended they collapsed on the bed. Grace felt her ass muscles pushing Thomas's cock out of her ass, followed by a gush of his cum.

When Thomas could speak he said, "Wow, Mom. I didn't even know you could do that."

"Well I read about it, but I'm new to it as well," she said, not telling him that she had done it with his father. "I think women in the old days used it prevent pregnancy. That is not our problem, however," she said. "Now would my second husband like some breakfast?"

"Second husband?"

"Well, yes, if you are fucking me and I am having your babies then we are husband and wife. I just happen to have two husbands."

"I like the husband and wife part," he said and smiled.

Grace stood up and swayed back and forth. "Wow, my head is spinning."

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked with concern.

"I think I just need to get the blood that was in my lower half back to my head." She sat back down.

After eating they stayed in bed most of the day with the exception of nature's call. It was obviously an incredible experience for Thomas, but it was also amazing to Grace. There was never a time when Walter had fucked her so many times or so well. It was almost like she was a new bride and in some ways she actually was.

Chapter 5

Thomas and Grace watched the sun go down from their porch. He had on his jeans and she was topless but with her wrap around skirt on. They had spent much of the day in bed. Now they sat on the swing holding each other close. Thomas turned his mother's face to him and kissed her for the fiftieth time that day. It felt as good as the first one to Thomas. He reached up and grabbed her bare breast.

"Don't you ever get enough?" she asked.

"No," he responded.

"Oh God, I've created a monster."

"I want to put my cock in you again."

"It's late and your father could be home any minute."

"We have time. Sit on me," he said.

With a fake exasperated sigh Grace stood up and turned around until her back was too him. "I'll do it this way so I can watch for your father coming down the path."

"I like that," he said and pulled her down on his hard cock. It slipped into her much used pussy with ease. They both sighed as her thighs touched his indicating that she had all of him inside her. "Just sit still," Thomas said.

Suddenly Grace heard Walter climbing up the ladder. In her lust for her son she had not heard or seen him coming. She started to panic. It was too late to pull off of Thomas so she simply turned sideways making it look like she was only sitting on her son's lap.

1...456789