Taboo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Walter reached the top of the steps he paused. He hadn't noticed the two of them on the porch. When he did he could easily tell that they had been at it all day. Grace's face was still flushed and her hair had not been combed.

"Hello, Sweetheart," Grace said.

"Hi," he responded without emotion. "Thomas," he said, acknowledging his son as he continued up the second ladder to the living area.

As soon as he was gone, Thomas lifted his mother and had her turn to face him. With her legs straddling him he slid back inside her and then whispered, "Fuck me."

"Thomas, your father," she gasped, but it was too late ... his cock felt too good for her to take it out. She bent her head to his shoulder and began to move her hips up and down. The movements made the swing creak in a rhythmic fashion. Anyone not seeing what was going on would still recognize the unmistakable sound. "Oh yes, I love your cock in me," Grace whispered.

The two lovers worked at it for a long time before they climaxed. By that time even the birds in the trees knew they were fucking.

Walter was already in bed when Grace crawled in beside him. She turned over and blew her son a kiss before she put out the candle. A moment later she felt Walter reach around her and grasp her breast. Then she felt his erection pressing to her bare ass. She almost protested when she felt him searching for her opening, but realized that would cause problems. Instead she pushed back toward him and allowed his cock to slip into her very open and wet hole. Although his father was larger than Thomas, her pussy was wet enough that he could move in and out with ease. Incredibly Grace felt her excitement building. The through that this was the second cock she had taken in her pussy that day was enough to bring her to a small but satisfying climax. As soon as Walter climaxed they both fell into an exhausted sleep.

The next morning Thomas and Grace were up early. They went hand and hand to the lagoon where they stripped and jumped into the refreshing water. They splashed around like two newlyweds on their honeymoon. But soon the tickling and giggling turned into caresses and moans. With Thomas feet on the bottom he lifted his mother and entered her. She gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist. Soon the water was splashing with their rapid movements and their cries of pleasure echoed from the stone walls surrounding the lagoon.

Clean and refreshed the two walked naked back to the hut. When they arrived Grace told Thomas to occupy himself because she wanted to talk to his father.

When she entered the hut she saw Walter bent over working. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm just preventing another problem."

Grace looked at him quizzically.

"Who are you going to sleep with?" he asked.

"Uh, I have not resolved that. I thought maybe I would alternate."

"That's not going to work. I'm expanding our bed so all three of us can sleep together."

Grace's eyes opened wide in surprise. But then a smile came to her face. "That is a perfect solution," she said.

"Well, I hope Thomas agrees with you."

"He will," Grace said and hugged her husband. A moment later they were kissing. "Sit on the stool; I want to fuck you like I was fucking Thomas when you came home last night."

Walter didn't protest indicating that he knew that they were fucking on the porch. He sat down and Grace quickly sat on his cock.

"I don't think we have ever done it like this," she said. It still felt good to have her husband's cock in her. She love Thomas's cock, but Walter's reached a deeper place. "I can take you really deep in this position. It feels so good. I love you."

"I love you," he answered.

Chapter 6

Walter was already in bed the following night and turned toward the back of the hut as if asleep when Grace and Thomas came in. Grace smiled at Thomas and motioned toward the expanded bed. He looked at her with confusion and she put a finger to her lips to motion him to be quiet because his father was asleep. Then she took off her clothes in front of him, sat on the bed and reached out to pull him closer. She quickly pulled his shorts down leaving him naked with his ever present erection. With a low growl in her throat she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. She looked up at him as she sucked his cock and saw his look of amazement ... that his mother would be sucking his cock this close to his father. Then she pulled away and lay back, pulling Thomas to her.

Walter was not asleep. He had heard the sucking sounds and was pretty sure he knew what was going on. Then when he felt the bed move he knew his son had climbed into the bed as well.

Thomas and Grace kissed and cuddled for a long time ... mother and son with their tongues entwined and their naked bodies pressed together.

"I need you to fuck me," Grace said in a whisper. "But we have to be quiet."

"Mmmm," Thomas moaned. Then he slipped between her legs and placed his throbbing cock at her entrance. Biting his tongue to keep from crying out Thomas slid into his mother's warm opening. A moment later the steady tempo of his hip brought a creaking sound from the bed.

Grace wrapped her legs around her son's waist and lifted her hips to his thrusting cock. She was incredibly excited tonight and she wasn't sure why. It might have been because she was having sex with her son as his father and her husband slept next to them. It didn't take long before she was climaxing around her son's moving cock. She held in a long moan and let it out in a slow and almost agonizing exhale of breath. That was followed by another climax and then another. Thomas was aware that his mother had climaxed but worked even harder to bring her more pleasure.

Grace lifted her head and whispered, "You've made me climax four times, please cum in me now."

Thomas did not need to be told twice. He thrust into her several more times before he grunted and began to spurt his seed into her waiting pussy. He filled her to overflow before he collapsed and slid off her. A few minutes later he was breathing heavily and deep asleep.

Instead of going to sleep Grace turned over and cuddled the back of her husband. Then she whispered, "I know you are not asleep. I am still hungry for cock. Please fuck me." God, is this really me, she thought after saying those words?

Walter rolled over and looked at his wife with surprise. Then he kissed her passionately. A few minutes later he pushed her onto her side and moved close behind her.

A moan escaped his lips when his cock slipped into her very wet and dripping hole.

When he began to move the room filled with the sloppy sucking sounds of an already fucked pussy. Walter pounded her as if he was trying to show that he could fuck her better than Thomas.

Grace didn't care which one was fucking her at that point. Having both of them together was more than she could have ever imagined. Just the sound and the knowledge that her husband was using his sons cum as lubrication was enough to start her climaxing again. She was on number five when Walter moaned that he was going to cum. Then he added his seed to her already overflowing pussy.

Grace had a broad smile on her face as she fell asleep, her two exhausted lovers lying next to her, her pussy bubbling over with cum.

Over the next week Grace was having sex multiple times every day. Thomas would fuck her twice, sometimes three times per day, while Walter soon began to taper off and only had her every other day or so. Grace had had more climaxes in the last couple of weeks than she could remember in all her married life. The men seemed to be enjoying the situation as well.

Up until the last couple of years Grace had not been one that was easily aroused and did not always climax when having sex. But since being stranded on the island her libido had been working overtime and she couldn't seem to get enough. Maybe it is because I am running around almost naked all the time now, she thought.

Sometimes Grace had mixed feelings about having sex with her son. On her down days she sometimes felt that she was not only a bad mom, maybe the worst kind, but also an unfaithful wife. Then she would look around and see the difficult situation they were in and convince herself that she was doing what was best for everyone. It was an incredible balancing act and it took all of her guile and cunning to keep peace in the family.

Most of the time the men seemed to ignore what was happening between the three of them. Walter and Thomas did not act like father and son, but more like competitors for a woman's affection. That was fine with Grace as long as it did not turn into overt anger or jealously again. Until recently they had mostly kept their sexual contact private, but with the tight quarters and the small island that was destine to change.

One day when Grace returned from doing laundry she found Thomas lying on the bed napping. Walter was fishing. She slipped over to her son and pulled his cock from his shorts. Then she knelt and sucked him awake. His eyes opened and he smiled. Before she could bring him to a climax, however, he said, "Sit on my face."

Grace didn't think she had heard him correctly and said, "What?"

"I want to eat you as you sit on my face."

Excited by his words Grace got up and looked out of the hut and could not see Walter anywhere around. She came back to the bed and quickly stripped. Then she straddled her son's face. Looking down at him with love in her eyes she sat her pussy on his lips.

"Mmmmm," she gasped when she felt his lips and then tongue begin to work on her. Because this was not something she had experienced with Walter she truly enjoyed it. It was also a strange feeling of power; she, superior over her son, her pussy pressing on his mouth. She was closing in on her first climax when she heard a noise on the porch. Suddenly she saw Walter coming into the hut. She tried to pull away from Thomas but he held her thighs tightly. She was almost in a panic when Walter stepped into the room and saw her. She began to climax.

At first he didn't realize what was going on. Then his eyes grew wide when saw his son's head between Grace's legs. He started to turn and leave, and then he paused. He sighed, knowing he was going to have to get used to this. He got a cup of tea and sat at the table a few feet away and watched.

Grace, after she had recovered from her climax, and looked over at Walter with hooded eyes. She began to move again on her son's welcoming face. A few moments later she mouthed to him "I'm cumming."

She bounced and shook on her son's face all the while staring at her husband. One climax led to another and then another until her juices nearly drowned the poor boy. Finally she pulled away and collapsed next to him. When he opened his eyes she was there to kiss him deeply. Then he turned his head and saw his father sitting at the table. He looked over at him and shrugged.

Then to everyone's surprise Thomas said to his mother, "Suck my cock."

Grace's eyes opened wide but she didn't hesitate. She looked at her husband as she leaned over and sucked her son's cock into her loving mouth. With her eyes on her husband she made love to his cock. She took her time and made quite a production of it. And when Thomas climaxed she swallowed and glanced over at Walter to see him still staring.

When Thomas was drained dry Grace crawled over top her son and went to her husband at the table. She dropped to her knees and opened his pants, taking his hard cock out. She sucked his cock until he too climaxed in her mouth. In just fifteen minutes she had sucked two cocks and swallowed two loads of delicious cum.

Chapter 7

"Walter, it's time," Grace said a couple days later.

"Time for what?" he asked.

"I can tell my fertile period is coming on."

"Oh," Walter said.

"Are you still okay with this?" she asked.

"Do I have a choice?" he returned, already knowing the answer.

"I suppose not," Grace answered. "I would like to start tonight. It generally lasts for two days ... my fertile period that is."

"Okay," Walter said, not knowing where Grace was going with this.

"Well, I ... we ... Thomas and I would like a little time together. We want to make sure I am ... you know ... am filled with plenty of sperm."

"I see," Walter said, realizing what she wanted. "Okay, I'll take a little hunting trip over to the other side of the island. Good luck."

Grace got tears in her eyes. She touched her husband's face and said, "Thank you so much. I will make it up to you, I promise. I love you." She kissed him passionately. When his hands came up to her breasts she gently pushed him away. "That is for our son now, you can have them later," she said, with a smile on her face.

Walter returned the smile and said, "I'll hold you to that." He went to pack his gear.

Later that night when Thomas came back to the hut he found a note on the door. It said, "Sweetheart, your father has gone to the other side of the island for two days. It is my special time of the month ... I am fertile. Go to the lagoon and take a bath and come back to me. We are going to spend the next two days making love, and hopefully, making babies."

Thomas almost fell off the porch in his haste to get to the lagoon. He washed in record time and hurried back to the hut. By that time it was dark except for small torch lights showing him the way inside. Inside the hut smelled of multiple flowers and coconut oil. It took him a moment for his eyes to adjust. When they did he almost gasped. He saw his mother standing near the bed. She was topless but had on a pair of tight panties, showing the indentation of her pussy lips.

"Glad you made it back," she said looking at his already hard penis. She held two coconut halves in her hand with some type of liquid in them. When he walked over she handed him one.

"It is fermented passion fruit I made. I found the recipe in one of the books from the ship. It is very strong, so do not drink too much at once. It is said to fortify men when they have to perform for their lovers."

"I don't think I need that," he said and laughed.

"You might," she said naughtily.

Thomas took a drink of the sweet tasting liquid and swallowed. He could feel the burning of the fermented juice as it reached his stomach. Two more drinks later, his cock, which had been hard since he had seen his mother's note, suddenly pulsed and throbbed and seemed to grow longer. He wasn't sure it was the liquid or the idea of making his mother pregnant but he didn't think his cock had ever been this hard. He took a couple more drinks and felt his head begin to swim.

"That should do for now," Grace said as she stood up and took the container from him, sitting hers and his on the table. Then she moved into his arms, pulling him to her. She whispered, "Are you ready to make your mother pregnant?"

"Oh God, yes," he returned.

"So am I. I never could have imagined this a few years ago, but I want it now more than anything in the world. I want to know your seed is inside me, searching for my egg ... millions of seeds, looking for your mother's one egg ... each sperm alive and battling, fighting to be the one that reaches the egg first ... and then to penetrate the protective coating and create life."

"Oh God, Mom, you are going to make me cum before I get into you. I can't believe how hard I am."

With a naughty smile Grace slowly stripped off her panties and dropped them on the floor. She left the boots on. Then she stepped back and sat down on the bed. She grasped her breasts and lifted them saying, "You are going to make my body change. These will get much bigger and fill with milk, which if there is more than enough for the baby, you can drink it. My belly will get bigger too," she said, rubbing her hands on her stomach. "And the baby will grow in here." She leaned back further and spread her legs. "In the same place you were conceived and grew. See how wet my pussy is? It is waiting for you. It hungers for your cock. My opening wants your cock to spurt your seed deep inside. I can feel my insides churning, waiting for what is to come." Grace spread her legs and opened her pussy for him. Then she said, "Thomas, fuck your mother. Make me pregnant."

With an almost animalist grown Thomas hurried over to the bed and crawled between his mother's welcoming legs.

"Don't rush, don't rush," Grace whispered. "Slowly, put it in slowly, ahhh, yes that's it."

She almost swooned when her son's cock slipped into her incredibly wet pussy. "Deeper, deeper, so I can feel your sperm filled balls on me. Ohhhhhh my baby, oh yes, stay like that, just like that, deep in your mother. I can feel your cock throbbing. I can feel every inch of it."

Thomas's head was floating as if in the clouds and his body was tingling

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Sweetheart," Grace moaned, floating on the same cloud as her son.

Thomas fucked his mother constantly for over an hour, his hips never stopping. Grace could not have counted the climaxes she had, but vaguely thought that if this potion really worked then she was sending many, many eggs to be penetrated by her son's sperm.

"Mom, can I cum in you now?" Thomas finally said.

"Oh yes baby, cum in your mother, my eggs are ready and waiting. I can feel them, I can feel them, ahhhiiiieeeeee," she said and screamed as another massive climax over took her.

To Thomas it like his balls were as big as coconuts and every bit of milk was pouring into his mother's pussy. His cock throbbed and squirted, throbbed and squirted, over and over. But when he thought it was over his cock was still hard and he started again. He climaxed three times inside her and his cock never grew soft.

The two of them fucked all night, pausing only to catch an hour of sleep here and there. By morning they were both worn out, but still excited.

"God Mom, look at me. I have climaxed all night and my cock is still hard."

"Well, let's let it rest for a while. We need to eat to replenish our strength."

They ate breakfast and went back to bed to fuck again.

By the end of the second day Grace was almost certain that she was going to get pregnant. Even if she didn't she had never experienced sex like that in her life. It seemed that she was in a state of perpetual bliss. Her head was spinning and she could think of nothing but her son and his sweet cock.

That night and again the following day they fucked multiple times until Grace's pussy was sore and Thomas's cock just couldn't get hard anymore.

Chapter 6

Over the next weeks the dynamics of the family changed dramatically. There was no longer any pretense or hiding sex between the three of them. Almost every night one or both of them made love to her. It might have been the competition or the possibility that she was pregnant, but Walter seemed to have a new energy. Of course it might also have been because they, for the most part, had dispensed with the wearing of clothes. Sometimes Grace put on panties, but mostly she was naked around the men. That by itself added to her own overactive libido.

Grace, for the first time in her life, was finally getting all the sex she wanted. She seemed to have no difficulty keeping both men happy.

Two months later Grace thought she might be pregnant. She had missed two periods and that never happened. The realization that she was pregnant made her extremely happy, but there was also apprehensive about bringing an infant into this uncivilized environment. She waited for a couple weeks before telling Thomas and Walter in order to be sure she was in fact pregnant. By that time her belly had started to pouch, her tits were larger, and her nipples were very sensitive. They were soon going to notice that her body was changing.

The three of them were having dinner when Grace said she had an announcement to make. Walter raised his eyebrows and Thomas looked at her curiously.

1...456789