All Comments on 'Taken'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Such a lovely story! The pacing was great, it was a long story but I was riveted the whole time. I love how he tenderly taught her to pleasure him orally. And his piercing, now that is a sexy twist. I liked when he pleasured her whilst looking in the mirror, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Stopped readin' after the first three missin' "ing." Sorry, that drives me nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You don't need apostrophes

when writing colloquial dialect. Ignore the ignorant. Go with your heart. Always.

motherof3motherof3over 11 years ago
Wow

I LOVED this story! Started out as nonconsensual, but ended so romantically! I also loved that he was pierced. Kinda makes me wonder about that too ;) As for the missing "ings" that was left on another comment, ignore the missing part and just read it for what it is, a wonderful story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting

I found it interesting the I actually found tears in my eyes while reading this story. Awesome job, keep up the good creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story!!!

Your story was absolutely wonderful! Everything was so descriptive and clear.

Great plot, loved the unexpected turns.

Thank you for writing. You are very talented, as to past languages can be difficult to portray in a story.

RobynSRobynSover 11 years ago
Wow.

Not at all what I was expecting... Normally when they're long like this I don't even finish them.... But this one the story was compelling... I enjoyed the characters... Everything about it. Read all the way to the end. Great job. It's truly fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

This story was remarkably creative, and it was such a welcome respite from the sometimes banal offerings to be found on this site. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Love this story! Annoying sometimes that the names weren't always right, but a truly brilliant story. The difference in setting is a welcome respite to most others, and I enjoyed the change of writing to suit the perspective and setting. Well done and I hope to see more. :)

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 11 years ago
A lovely feel good story.

Just the ticket for my mood today. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

i've never really used this site before but this piece was excellent. sexy but not skanky!

summergirl1846summergirl1846over 11 years ago

What a beautiful storey, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was an amazing story

I loved your story so much detail so lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a nonconsent love story!

When i started this story i was almost scared that it was just going to be another non-consent story where the man takes the woman treats her terribly and she enjoys it anyways, i feel like that is the true pitfall of this genre. You managed to avoid it completely! it was still a non consent, but the tenderness that was portrayed made it incredible! It did not feel like a trashy porn story, but instead a story of romance, that just happened to be incredibly arousing. I loved the change in time period (although the dialect could use a little work) it made the story far more interesting and believable and was a great change from the norm. This was an incredibly arousing story, with a leading character who i actually cared about, and seemed to have real emotions beyond those of simply being horny. I wish all erotic writers put the thought into their characters that you did. I also want to thank you for acknowledging the deeper emotions that come along with an intimate relationship like this, not just surface easy ones.

Sorry for the super long comment, i was just so thrilled with the story! Now all I need is to find me a lord like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FANTABULOUS!!!

This story was fantastic, I was worried at the beginning about it just being depressing the whole time, but the story was stupendous, I was reading so fast, becasue I just couldn't get enough it. Please keep writing stories like this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My goodness, 'tis amazin'! :) It was tender and sweet, not just a rough sex-based random whatever. Like someone had said before, this is more a romance story that also happens to be extremely arousing.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

I came. And screamed. It was... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lord Bryce aaaawwwwww!!!!

I was amazed with this story. I wish it would turn into a movie! I loved it soooo much. I will always remember this story. What an excellent writer you are.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 11 years ago
(Standing ovation)

LOVE IT!! WELL DONE!! PERFECT!!

(clapping and whistling) ^__________^

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!!

I was a little concerned at first also, that this would be a depressing story throughout and was completely surprised by the last couple of pages. After their first couple of encounters, just going by his dialogue I was really, really hoping for the Happily Ever After but was still pleasantly surprised with the ending. Beautiful story with super hot sex scenes, very well done!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree with anonymous

I second that comment a few down. This would make an excellent movie. You are a spectacular writer. Try writing something more extensive

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84almost 11 years ago
Loved it

I really loved this story and the scottish accent in my head was a great addition. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it, it seemed kind of depressing, but it turned into a bit of a love story. This was a great tale; I really enjoyed it.

Thanks and Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love this story. I thought it would be sad at first but when I read more, it became a beautiful romantic story. It almost teared me up. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Literature!

Everyone appears to have beaten me to my own words. One of the best stories in this site. A really good short story as well as superb, tasteful, sensitive, romantic erotica, or I should say "literotica," meaning erotica that qualifies as literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

a beauty of a story, took me from what the heck to ahhh wonderful, hope you write another story like this

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Wow

Great story! I'm disappointed that it ended!

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Wow, 98!

I don't know that I have seen many stories that have gotten 98 favorites. What a thrill for you. This was a very touching story. I was glad that Lord Bryce got a few orgasms in. LOL. The scenes were very good. Thank you!

jenellesljenelleslover 10 years ago
Amazing Story

You have truly captured people. The confusion of just being a person in circumstances they cannot control. This is high class literature. You had the dialect to a point that truly made sense. Thank you for giving us a real romance.

KTReaderKTReaderover 10 years ago
Best Story On Site

This is probably the absolute best story I have read on this site. Beautifully written with the perfect amount of romance and erotica.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Absolutely agree!

The top romance story on this site for me! Wholly exquisite! What a pleasure to read and get off to as well! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

That was an amazing story.the best one I have read on here yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!

The best story I have read s far, I will love more from this author!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

I'm really glad I found this story. It is more my idea and preference when I hear the term reluctance. I'm not even sure why literotica saw fit to bulk non consent and reluctance into one category. In my opinion there is a huge difference between the timid yet willing sex you have portrayed here and the blatant and sometimes brutal rape stories I've had to misfortune of running across on here. Thank you.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 9 years ago
Delicious story

Beautifully written and warm. There were a few wee things that niggled for me - if he's a foot taller than her, when standing his cock would be against her back, not her arse; and her written language, while consistent, just didnae work for me - but the warmth and sense of narrative purpose carried me through that.

Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVED IT

Just a great STORY i agree with all above except the one silly person that stoppped reading over "ing" when it was clear it was on purpose i couldnt stopreading it, and sad its over i really wish you added another chapter after the baby was born and maybe mentioned a bit about when they got married and the ceremony, but it was great loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So beautiful!!

Loved it!! Please write a second part!!

PaulBaronPaulBaronover 8 years ago
Category

Tis a great story. But tagged under the wrong category I assume.

magevmagevover 8 years ago
So sad...

Thew story is written beautifully, it was tugging at my heartstrings most of the time. It was so sad to read about her time in the dungeon, and then when she was rescued things seemed still sad. The worst part for me was how everyone just assumed it's ok to send her to "service" the lord. It just felt like abuse on top of abuse, I was ready to cry for her at that time... The "magic dick" twist annoyed me, it seemed that she was not really given a choice, so the storyteller chose to make it pleasant for her, but the whole happy ending seemed contrived. I appreciate the many good facets of this story, but for it to be fully satisfying, they should have acknowledged how wrong it was of him to just take her without properly asking... Until there is absolute equality and free choice, there cannot be true romance...

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear magev & other naysayers:

This story was intentionally put in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. The main character didn't get to choose to be kidnapped, thrown in a dungeon, rescued only to be put into servitude, and then have sex with the new lord of the manor. Nonconsent. Look it up.

It was set in a time period when servitude was the norm. If you find a stranger locked in your dungeon after inheriting a castle and she won't speak, you don't give her the best room and pray for the best. Yes, I gave it a romantic spin, but that wasn't the point.

The fact that you looked for a story to read in this category means you are interested at least a little bit in the category itself. Someone not having consent or reluctant to have sex with another. So in short of being mean, I'd suggest you look in an another category for romance and consensual sex where there's always a HEA conclusion and everything smells of roses with birds singing from beginning to end.

SSW

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

This was a fantastic story!

I can see why it was in the reluctant section but isn't all the way through.

I love this so much! The writing and story line is fantastic.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best story I've read

I have read a lot of stories on this site, and so far this is my favorite. I absolutely love the way you wrote it with her "brogue", and the events in your story are realistic for the time period. And the sex descriptions are hot. It heated thi gs up in the bedroom, too!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Bravo!

This is so DAMN well written! Excellent use of vernacular. Excellent use of point of view. The POV was innocent and ignorant, yet the sex scenes were still hot. The plot was great. The characters and dialogue were rich and smooth. Unquestionably a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Cut above the Rest

This tale gets better with each reading. The writer's use of tone and setting is uniformly excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it but..............................

............................ strawberries - yes perhaps in a walled garden but Fresh Grapes - in Scotland; in the 17th Century; in the Highlands. ????? Gerroff! as we Sassanachs say.

m222rjr. (well south of Scotland but no grapes!)

motifxf8motifxf8almost 5 years ago
Professional!

Oh my goodness was that nice. Once I got her accent in my mind and heard her voice speaking to me she became three dimensional. I could visualize her very clearly even though you never really described her. I completely believed her inner journey and felt her strength (within her fears) and enjoyed the careful, sensual (and, again, believable) descriptions of her sexual learning and awakening to a positive experience of intimacy with this man.

This is my first time reading one of your stories. It's exciting that you have so many more! Yay!

I just had a thought. About the brother. I want to know what happened between this lord and his evil brother. And all the women who were sold. What this lord would do about that. I wanted an epilogue. But maybe it's better to let us just imagine ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slow, sensual...loved it

Loved the pace, loved the emotions, not fast and sped through...lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gets better with each read.

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

Love. Love. Love 💜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

SIMILAR Stories