All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 11'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
smokytysmokytyabout 7 years ago

I know she stays with his ass at the end of all this shit but couldn't she fight him more. Her giving in is making me want to punch her. I love this story. My favorite character is bella. She is stronger minded. Alex and bella is the stars of this series for me. When i read taken by the wolf i was in love with the plot right away. I actually remember the part bella gets punished by the doctor and jordan is lying when he says bella will be okay. The session with the doctor is horrible for her just like the first time. That doctor is crazy.

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 7 years ago

I love this story! It's so good, I don't want it to end!! Thanks so much!

xx

desjdesjabout 7 years ago

I love your story and understand its yours but is she ever going to tell him how she feels before she falls for him cause no matter its wrong and we love it but it be nice if just once she told him good and off for all hes done not that i want him to change per say but he needs told i for one would be sad if she's like hell with it I love him with out telling him off its so frustrating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I kinda liked it BUT

I agree with the others that shouldn't she told him off? Like right now she's the poster child of all women who are pushover. Like girl, have some strength to tell him to fuck off. Because at this point it gets repetitive. Like we all know you're getting horny Trish 🙄 WE GET IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely true to story. Trish is acting like she is supposed to consistent with the other piece. Love reading her journey.

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago
Hmmmm

I feel like Trish is becoming a rag doll. Just sitting there and accepting the fact that she's "safe" with Jordan, shows me she's pretty weak. She needs a little fire in her! She gets so mad because of the way she was treated back on the moon, but she seems like a wimp to me even more now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YOU UPLOADED!!!!

Omg!!! You uploaded!! I was having a super shitty day where everything was going bad and then i checked to see if there was an update and there was!!! So i jumped with joy (literally) and read it asap. So, thank you.

I am absolutely in love with this story and i love Jordan and Trish's dynamic. It's your story but i just wanna say that why is Trish so quiet. I'm not asking her to speak against Jordan or to talk about everything that is going on but I just want her to talk more. She has been with him long enough. She can atleast say what she is thinking or bother him with questions or maybe say random stuff even. I mean she cant just be moaning or staying quiet all the time.

I am not complaining in any way at all!! I Love this story. And i love your writing. This was just a suggestion.

I know you just uploaded but i am still gonna beg you to upload asap.

With all the love that i can muster,

Yours lovingly,

Someone that loves this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like Trish just the way she is

Thank you for a wonderful story and for your quick updates. Just thought I'd chip in and tell you how much I like these characters. I like how Trish is naturally submissive and fighting her demons in a more subtle, compliant manner. It would be rather out of character for her to suddenly start "bashing chairs" over Jordan's head. Perhaps now that she starts to feel more comfortable we will see her gingerly testing her boundaries a bit. Showing intelligence by trying to find some middle ground. She's no Alex after all. I look forward to reading about a jealous Trish; because jealousy implies feelings and not just her stupid body reacting. We know she'll give Lisa a foul look upon her introduction to the Wolf, so presumably Trish didn't like Jordan handling her. But maybe before that happens the Wolf will ask Jordan's help with Bella and Trish finds out she doesn't like to share either. But I'll best let you do the writing. You do it so well after all. Thanks again!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 7 years agoAuthor
Lol

I'm starting to think that I've made Jordan too nice a character considering the people who think Trish should feel totally comfortable with mouthing off or scolding him just because he's been gentler than the Wolf has... unless you guys are wanting to see her punished more?

Honestly, also laughing because I remember how many comments I got about Bella's passivity and how much people thought she should fight back more.

I thought I was sadistic, I didn't realize how many readers want to see their heroInes beaten into submission rather than working within the confines of their captivity! And I'll tell you all a secret - Trish's story interested me because, unlike Bella, she bends too far and ends up caught in her situation. That's also due to how diff a character Jordan is and her greater understanding of earth society, but this was never intended to be anything other than a "dark romance." That doesn't mean she won't eventually express herself in some way at some point, but I'm also not going to change her character, Jordan's character, or how the story ends.

Just an FYI :)

IdlechitchatIdlechitchatabout 7 years ago
She could be a dark horse

I think Trish's character development has some room. What if she's stopped fighting as a pause before she starts to dominate and control Jordan in her own way. That could be part of why things wind up the way they do in Taken by the Wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This story is going how it should

I really don't understand a lot of the criticisms that people are throwing your way. All of Trish's reactions have made sense, she is not at all the same person as Bella and wanting her to have the same fighting instinct is ridiculous.

I love this story and I hope you continue to write your story exactly the way you want to!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
This chapter is a little too close to stockholm syndrome for comfort.

I understand Trish giving in to Jordan's control of her body but her callous thoughts about Bella, who is suffering way more and has more reason to try to escape, are nigh unforgivable. All through the last story, I felt sorry for Trish, while simultaneously being frustrated at her wimpy passivity. This was the first chapter where I kind of disliked her.

I don't know if she can be redeemed in my eyes without leaving Jordan, doing her own thing for a while and then coming back. Otherwise, I think I'll always view her as weak.

Looking forward to seeing where you take the story.

desjdesjabout 7 years ago

I would like to apologize if you was upset with my comment didn't mean to just ment hope before all is said and done with story she talks to him and as a reader when reading the the thoughts in her and even his head just wishing to myself say something to each other hope that made sense do love your story hope you update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I voted 5 Stars! But...

Yo. Diva. Lit Queen. Did you fall? Can you scan over your story before submitting? As a fellow fan, I always expect the highest quality of writing from you (and you always deliver!), so I was shocked by the roughness of your newest chapter. It reads more like an unedited draft.

😘

raymsangelraymsangelabout 7 years ago
Love this

Great work, Love the Jordan and the Wolf, I hope that you can continue both stories to build onto the both of them, great, cant wait for more.

True Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uuum

Am I the only one that wants someone to beat the ever loving spit out of Jordan AND the wolf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dear Anon,

No you’re not the best only one who wants to pay back wolf boy and Jordan. Whilst in an abstract sense the story can be seen as erotic, if you focus on the physical aspects of what Trish is going through regarding her sensuality, if this were a real accounting of what’s going on it positively monstrous. Societies have laws to protect the weak, in this scenario it’s back to ‘might is right’, law as dictated by the strong. The sheer arrogance of someone thinking it’s fine to kidnap and rape someone as entertainment and personal gratification is absolutely astounding.

Jordan the kidnapper was pissed off because nobody cared that Trish had been taken? Contradictory much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this story very much! The erotic parts are incredible. You have a wonderful way of writing the hottest sex scenes. I can't help but feel a certain anger at Jordan and the Wolf; I wish Trish was more defiant and assertive. But I suppose we all would react differently to this type of captivity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES