All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 14'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As always love the update!

Cannot wait to continue their story. Many thanks.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

For continuing to write your story.

I love the continued insights into the Wolf story we didn't see before. You are doing an amazing job weaving between the two series.

And I truly appreciate that Trish is starting to find strength, comfort, and maybe even her true self through her submission to Jordan. And not by trying to fight him.

desjdesjalmost 7 years ago

I love that you're updating please more soon if I could say anything do hope that before she gives in fully that she ask how he think its alright to kidnap her rape her ect love the story and them and know she enjoys it would just be nice to know his thoughts on what he doing and why he thinks it alright that he or the wolf do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
None of these idiots seem to try and escape

Or fight back using lethal force. Seems out of place and very odd. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

In need of jordan's pov !!!!!!!

(Trish is too fucking adorable i can't)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It

Trish is a great character and I love each and every update. Jordan's PoV could also be an amazing story after you finish with this one but I love love love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Trish is a trash character

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love it

Thank you so much for continuing to write this story. I truly love it. Fuck these trolls. Trish is such a complex character and so is Jordan. I love seeing how you reveal different facets of there character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Wanderinggipsy

Sweety, it looks like you have plenty of time to spare. Why don't you go to the kitchen and do the washing up?

Maria

NudetidesNudetidesalmost 7 years ago
So i like the story

I think you as an author always delivers the right kind of content we need as readers. Reading your stories I can visually get whats happening and it has a steady flow where you understand whats happening as its happening. I can easily see why your stories make it to the hall of fame and get high ratings.

Trish is naturally meek character who has more introvert take to life. She doesnt have much people skills because of the environment she grew up in, so she handles things in a natural way for her. That is something that has been explained from the start. Though personally my only problem with this is that since both Jordan and Trish are orphans (although they lived a significant different experience as orphans) that I would like to see them try to be involved with orphan system. Making it better or giving more opportunities and skill trainning once the orphans reach adulthood. Mind you I can see why/how you might not be able to squeeze that tidbit in. But I find it fusturating that Alex and Bella try to strive to make the moon better (which made me as a reader root for them) Where Trish and Jordan took off without having common goals and aspirations that connect and bond them together (besides love and sex)

As always; thank you for this chapter. Cant wait to read the next one :)

I like to remind the other commentaries that this site is free . Authors on here are taking time out of their lifes to provide free entertainment. Being passive aggressive and rude towards an author (or other members) isnt constructive criticism or experssing your opinion. Its simply punkass behavior that discredits your current or future interactions in the Lit community.

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 7 years ago
Response to any who think Trish is trash....

I find it interesting how many readers believe that Trish is a trash character...that she is dumb and lacks spunk. They do not recognize the complexity of who Trish is, of what her experiences before being kidnapped by Jordan have molded the way she reacts to the world in general. She is a person who has been considered invisible to the vast majority of society... an orphan who was worth little to nothing to the people of the Moon, hence why she isn't even mentioned in any news reports from the Moon as even being missing...because there is no one there who cares that she is missing. She is used to being invisible... she is introverted... a wallflower amongst roses and irises and daisies. Then Jordan drags her into his world.

He makes her the center of attention... His attention... almost constantly, leaving her very rare moments when he is not touching her or in some way impacting her emotionally. He is considerate of her at times (i.e.: when he agrees to not put her on such blatant display in the Wolf's main room), while at other times he sends her mind spinning in the opposite direction with the intensity with which he claims her. She knows that "anyone in their right mind" would fight, would rant and rave and try to escape. However, she is conflicted because being with Jordan...being in his care... this is really the first time she has ever felt cared for and loved. And frankly, what woman (or man for that matter) doesn't want to feel loved and cared for at some point in their lives.

Trish is more intelligent than most readers give her credit for being. She observes, listens, recognizes patterns that develop between herself and Jordan as well as with others (though yes, sometimes that recognition takes a little more time than anyone might want it to take). She tries to fight her instinctive reactions to Jordan's dominance, especially early on, but her submissive nature is a deep-seeded part of her. That submissive nature is difficult to battle against when it is presented with a Dominant who can read a submissive the way that Jordan is able to read Trish. He recognizes each subtle resistance and every single bit of submission given.....every ounce of trust she begins to place in him. And he cherishes each and every bit of those victories. Like any Dominant, He does not relish giving punishment.... it is as much a punishment to the Dominant as it is to the submissive if it truly is meant to be discipline for some unwanted action. Trish, being the smart cookie that she is, quickly recognizes the cause and effect of her actions and doesn't go out of her way to repeat actions that lead to negative consequences for herself.

Does she take too much guilt on herself for how others are treated (ie: Bella's punishment for going into the tunnels or Laura's punishment for gossiping)? Yes. But that is because Trish is also empathic. Empaths have a tendency to accept guilt and blame more easily than not for the actions of others, especially if those actions were in some way related to something the empath said or did. It does not mean that the guilt or blame should be placed on their shoulders, but instead that they need reminded that it is not their burden to carry. In both examples, Trish is given a reason behind why the punishments are being given that does help to release her of that guilt, because ultimately Bella and Laura both chose their own actions and are responsible for the consequences... just like any other person.

As for comparing Bella and Alex's actions and the trials they go through against Trish's, that is like comparing apples and oranges. Both may be fruits, but an apple will never be an orange and an orange will never be an apple. Bella may be a submissive naturally, but her submissive nature is not the same as Trish's. And Alex is not a submissive... at best he is a Top who will bottom in order to protect the woman he loves, but he is not a submissive. So yeah.... Bella and Alex are like apples, and Trish is an orange. Bella and Alex will never really understand Trish or why she clings to Jordan the way she does, but they are not part of that relationship. However, if they look closely at themselves, they might recognize that the way Trish clings to Jordan as her solid rock in a torrential storm is the same way that Bella clings to Alex throughout their ordeal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why?

Why? Why does this user aisielynn and some other dude feel the need to answer on behalf of the writers of the stories? we are here bitching cause we want his or her opinion regarding the chapter. The explanation or thoughts of the author. Yea we say this and that, positive or negative. But we are directing all and every single comment to the author not to a user besides Goldeniangel. Why does someone else answer ? Is weird and is not the first time this user does that (the one with the user name) I'm sure I've seen this behavior before. You can say "I think this!" Wham! But not "to answer you question...." Who are you guys? It is not your place.The characters are what they are, the story is what it is because that is how the author is writing it. (.). Goldeniangel thanks for taking the time to share your work with the lit community. It is alway interesting. Regards/ Laila

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You Fans

Can I just say that, despite what Laila thinks about people wanting to hear my voice (which is obviously untrue since a lot of the detractors seem more interested in trying to change what I'm doing rather than acknowledging any time I write a note or a comment explaining that I'm just fine with how the story is developing), I super appreciate those fans who have been supportive and vocal from the beginning.

As an author, it can be very disheartening when people miss (or ignore) the subtleties you try to include in a story or character, and it would be even more disheartening to only ever receive negative (and in many cases on Lit, completely unconstructive) feedback. To see the people defending the story and Trish saying EXACTLY the things I was trying to convey without coming right out and shoving everyone's faces in it, knowing that people are reading the story and picking up on all the nuances, subtleties, and development, is absolutely wonderful to me.

Please don't ever stop.

For those who want me to come back and respond - well, all I can say is, go back and read all the comments and author notes I've previously written on this exact subject throughout the course of this story. I've answered the questions about Trish and Jordan and where they're going over and over again. I've embedded tons of clues and backstory in the story for both of them to explain the current culture of both the Moon and the Earth, how and why their values have changed from our current values, why they are the way they are, and I've made it as realistic as possible.

I laugh my butt off whenever I see people complaining that there should be more resistance or fighting back... as if it's that easy. As if that would somehow be realistic.

As if Alex, Bella, or Trish is so stupid to invite harm upon themselves when there's no hope of escape or any kind of positive result from doing so. Not only do we all already know how this story turns out (because this is just a diff POV from a previously written story), but even if we didn't, the amount of harm that would come to them after such stupidity would be way harsher and the people complaining about THAT would then be unhappy.

This is not to say I don't appreciate constructive criticism. Some suggestions have been made that I'm super excited about implementing once I get to a point in the story where I can - ie. the intervening months between when Alex and Bella return to the Moon and when they return to Earth in the last chapter of Wolf - and we're only a couple chapters away from that! I'm nearly done with the next chapter for the Viking, which is centered around the day captives, and I'm dropping some new info in there too. No, Trish is not going to suddenly stop being who she is, but I'll be able to address certain things that I literally CAN'T until we get past the last POV she has in the Wolf series. Because I refuse to change how that series went, but I have a lot more room to play POST that scene.

Basically, I'm never going to please everyone, but I am very pleased with the people who I AM pleasing (and so appreciate your thoroughly explained comments which let me know all my little hints, nuances, and slow development of the characters and relationhips have not been in vain).

For those of you who are not pleased... I don't know why you're having issues with reading-rape, but whoever is forcing you to read something you're obviously not enjoying is just horrible and you should really do a better job of fighting back against them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Much Love

I greatly appreciate your work Goldeniangel. Thank you for another addition to a wonderful tale. I'm slowly working my way through each of your pieces. I find the nuisances of characters and easy integration of foreshadowing into your works show the great pride you take in your work. I find in particular the Taken By... stories are both wonderfully written in establishing rules of the universe and adhering closely to them. The complexity of your characters makes it easy to suspend disbelief and fall into the story. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omfg

I don't care what anyone says, I absolutely love every direction you are taking and I definitely had a cheesy grin on my face when she was touching him back! I'm so excited to see them progress more!! Now I'm gonna go re-read some parts ;)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Why are most praisers commenting her annonies...chickening out from giving lit id's?!;))

Why are most of the praising comments sent by anonymous es?!;)) You yourself aren't sending your story praise comments as anonies are you?!;))

DarkhimeDarkhimealmost 7 years ago
OMG

I love it. I think this is my favorite from the WOLF saga. The development of Trish and Jordan's relationship is very organic to me and I love the nuances we get to see in both characters as they develop. I can't wait to read the next chapter

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101over 6 years ago
Great response, Goldeniangel!

Especially the last sentence ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a non-con !!!

I like the fact that Jordan is very protective of Trish and you can see trust begin to form between them, it's slow but that's what makes it work. I myself don't enjoy stories where the characters do a full 360 from how they were initially written to how they end up at the end of the story.

Though I think it's wrong of trish to blame Bella of what happened, I don't understand how people are getting upset about Jordan action. This is a non-con so it's obvious that Jordan will take her without her consent whether she experiences pleasure or it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12577 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES