Taken by the Viking Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,605 Followers

The muted smacks landed on wet flesh as she bucked on his lap, coating his hand with her cream. More than once he saw a soldier start to turn his head to look back at them, before remembering not to. The sounds Trish was making were too appealing to completely ignore. Even as she cried out in pain, her whimpers of excitement and moans of pleasure interspersed them. She was bucking in a way that told him she was nearing orgasm, and Jordan's cock was rock hard as she writhed against it.

He purposefully aimed his hand to tap his fingers against her clit, which was swollen and standing out from her folds, begging for attention. As Trish's breath came faster, he was sure she was going to cum soon.

"Good girl," Jordan murmured, unable to resist giving her a caress, massaging her swollen clit for just a moment once the last minute was up. Then he moved his hand away, rubbing it roughly over her hot bottom, enjoying the heat searing his palm and making her gasp before he pushed her off his lap and onto her knees. There was just enough room for to slide between his thighs and kneel before him, her feet tucking under the seat in front of them.

Sliding one hand into her hair, he undid the front of his pants with the other, letting his aching cock finally spring free. The expression on Trish's face was full of need and desire as she stared at his cock, her lips parted.

"Play with yourself," he ordered her, pulling her mouth towards his cock. The angry red head was already leaking pre-cum, practically throbbing with need. "If you can't make yourself cum before we arrive, you'll have to wait until this evening."

Trish opened her lips as he drew her to his cock, her tongue flicking over his tip as he slid into her mouth, swiping away the drops of fluid leaking from the mushroom head. Jordan groaned with pleasure as she took him into her mouth, her tongue laving over the sensitive head, and he reached out to cup her breast, pinching her nipple and rolling it between his fingers. Trish whimpered around his cock, vibrating the shaft, as she shoved her hand between her legs, obviously aching to cum.

She moaned with pleasure, and he groaned in response, thrusting upwards into her mouth until her nose met his groin, burying himself in her throat. Then he began to fuck her mouth, thrusting in and out like it was her pussy, tugging on her nipple with his other hand to the same rhythm as his thrusts. Her tongue danced along the underside of his cock, stroking and pleasuring him as he used her hair as leverage to move her head up and down over his groin. Knowing the other soldiers could hear the wet sounds of her mouth suctioning along his cock, he could practically feel their envy, and it spurred him on to greater heights of pleasure.

When she gave in, letting him take complete control over her movements, Jordan felt it, and he nearly exploded down her throat right then. But he wanted to give her the time to cum. Wanted to feel her crying out in pleasure around his cock. Gritting his teeth, he held onto his self control. He was going to draw this out until they reached the base - only then would he give in and let himself give in to the pleasure.

They didn't have much farther to go anyway.

He thrust roughly between her lips, feeling her throat tighten around him, the silky strands of her hair flowing through his fingers as he maneuvered her over his cock. Her muffled whimpers and cries of pleasure spurred him on, increasing his enjoyment.

When they made the last turn, he finally let go, using her mouth roughly for his pleasure. His fingers tightened on her nipple as his balls tightened, the tingling in the base of his spine intensifying. As Trish shuddered, her cry of orgasm vibrating across his cock, Jordan's release ripped through him. She sucked as she orgasmed, swallowing the thick spurts of his cum as he drained himself into her mouth, his muscles relaxing as the ecstasy flowed through him.

With her half-lidded eyes and swollen lips, cheeks flushed from her own orgasm, she was too pretty to resist. Jordan pulled her mouth from his cock and gathered her up onto his lap, placing his large hand over her smaller one between her legs. He could feel the heat of her reddened ass against his thigh as he used his hand to press her fingers firmly against her pussy, forcing her to continue rubbing her swollen folds and clit. She writhed for him, spasming against him as she cried out, turning her face into her shoulder with every shuddering convulsion of pleasure.

When he finally stopped, she went limp in his arms, wrung out, and Jordan pulled the strap of her dress back up to cover her breasts and smoothed her skirt back down. No one was going to look at her and upset her, not after such a nice ride when she'd submitted so beautifully, he was going to make doubly sure of it.

The others disembarked first, when the hovercar landed. With Trish still in his arms, cradled against his chest, Jordan followed. She snuggled into him, happy to be carried, and pleasing him even more.

"How are they doing?" he asked Paul, who had just climbed out of the fourth car.

"Still out of it," Paul said, glancing over to where the new captives were being unloaded. "She's starting to wake up a bit but he's totally down for the count. How hard did you hit him, anyway?"

Jordan shrugged.

******

For the second time in her life, Trish found herself in the scary small room that she'd first woken up in when she'd been kidnapped. It wasn't so scary anymore though.

This time she was seeing it from the other way round, watching as the soldiers set Lisa and Ken down in sitting positions, cuffs their wrists to the poles in the center of the room. Lisa was already coming around, her head lolling back and forth, her light brown hair streaked with blonde swaying as she moved, slowly waking up. Ken was still out of it, although he'd started making little moaning noises as they moved him around. Bruno rubbed some healing cream on the bruise on Ken's chin where Jordan had punched him, before leaving the room.

Jordan had settled her down on a chair off to the side, apparently unwilling to let her out of his sight right now.

He'd been like that the past few days; she'd spent quite a bit of time by his side with her tablet, rather than alone in their room. Not that she'd ever spent a LOT of time by herself in their room, but now that she was spending almost no time there, she could see the difference. Standing beside her, leaning against the wall for support, Jordan had his hand on the back of her throat, his thumb stroking the nape of her neck almost absentmindedly.

Studying the two naked captives, Trish's feelings were not something she felt proud of.

She had the strangest sense of superiority. Disgust - not for the situation the two had found themselves in, but disgust for them. Something weirdly close to justification. What was the word? Oh, yes, schadenfreude. An ancient term for taking pleasure in someone else's misery.

Because some part of her felt like they deserved what they were getting. Not only had they cheated on Alex and Bella, but they'd used Alex and Bella's predicament to garner sympathy and attention for themselves. They'd constantly been on the news vids, soaking up the attention. And, it was obvious from the way they'd been together at the museum, that they hadn't stopped seeing each other in a more than friendly way, despite their protestations of love for Alex and Bella.

Seeing them now stuck in the same predicament as Alex and Bella, knowing what was coming...

She felt satisfaction.

Was this how the Earthers felt about all Moonies when they were taken?

Probably. It certainly seemed that way. Trish just hadn't expected to ever feel the same way. She hadn't expected the savagery of the satisfaction she felt or how justified she would feel in feeling it. Then again, it wasn't as if those taken captive by the Wolf had ever really bothered her before... she'd been basically indifferent to them.

Now... looking at these two...

Yeah. She wasn't proud of her feelings, but she didn't know how to change them either.

As Lisa came to, a look of terror on her face, the young woman sat upright, pulling at her bonds. "HELP!"

A twinge of sympathy pushed at Trish, as she remembered how frightened she'd been when she'd first woken up.

Blinking rapidly, Lisa swung her head around, her gaze coming to focus on Trish and Jordan. She looked between the two of them, lips trembling, and immediately identified Jordan as the one in charge.

"Please, please let me go," Lisa begged. It was now obvious that her distress when she'd been on camera had been completely faked; Jordan and Trish were now getting a good look at what Lisa looked and sounded like when she was actually distressed. She wasn't nearly as pretty a crier and her voice was high and thin, rather than throaty with false emotion. Lisa's head swiveled around again, as if looking for someone else to appeal to when Jordan and Trish remained silent. She glanced at Ken before looking away again, dismissing him easily. Spreading her legs, she practically presented her pussy, looking back up at Jordan. "Please, I'll do anything, just let me go!"

Disgust rolled back through Trish, along with a bit of possessiveness that she tried to ignore. She couldn't believe that Lisa had just looked at Ken and then dismissed him. When Alex had woken up, his first thoughts had been to protect Trish and Bella. How had he ever dated Lisa?

She glanced up at Jordan, whose expression was completely blank. But he was still looking at Lisa, with her provocatively spread legs.

A sick feeling slid through Trish's stomach.

As if sensing her unhappiness, Jordan turned his head to look down at Trish. She tried to keep her expression as blank as his, but she must not have succeeded, because his lips quirked up in a smile, and then he was bundling her up into his arms and sitting down in the chair she'd recently occupied, holding her on his lap.

The sick feeling receded as the warmth of her body surrounded her. She tried to call it back - because shouldn't she be feeling sick over her jealous reaction? But all she felt was smug satisfaction.

Then pity, as Lisa slumped against the poll, her legs falling closed as she started crying.

She might be kind of a terrible person, but she was also terrified. It was hard not to feel at least a little sorry for her.

Although, by the time Ken had woken up and Jordan had led them to the shower room, Trish's sympathy was starting to dry up again as Lisa did her best to pose and thrust her body parts at Jordan, trying to tempt him. Not that he seemed tempted at all, to Trish's uncomfortable relief. He briskly showered off both Ken and Lisa with the same indifferent motions, completely ignoring everything they said.

And then it was time to bring them to the Wolf.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,605 Followers
12