All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 20'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your back! Favorite Author

Woo hoo! Next chapter soon please.

Love this series.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back

Enjoying this new phase of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

I am sad when i reader this story. Trish still ia a prisonier

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this chapter! So happy you’re back!

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Welcome back. Oh yes! Another brilliant chapter. Love Trish's internal monologue here. Thank you.

Jules

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 6 years agoAuthor
Good to be back!

Thank you!

I'm out of town next week so I won't have another chapter coming out right away but I AM back and making it a priority to finish this part of the series by Thanksgiving! <3

Also... seriously people who don't want Trish to be a prisoner, if you haven't already read Taken by the Wolf I'm just going to go ahead and spoil it for you, you're going to be REALLY disappointed if you think she's suddenly going to change her entire personality and do the opposite of where she's at in the epilogue of that story, since the very end of that story is still several months in the future from where we're currently at. It's a dark romance, which means they stay together... if you find that disturbing and dark, well that's why it's a dark romance lol. It's mean to be a little disturbing and dark.

IdlechitchatIdlechitchatover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Welcome back! Another great chapter-I can’t wait to read the next one. You did fulfill the imagination. Great job:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes your back

I'm so excited that your focussing on finishing this, but a little sad that it's ending soon. Loved how you kind of explained Trish's kink, can't wait to see what else they get up to in that room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Glad you wrote this, I have missed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missed You!

I found myself thinking about you every time I visit LIT and sending love with healing thoughts for you and your loved ones. I hope all is well once again.

Something must have shifted because that was one hell of a chapter! I realize that Jordans kink has been pretty clear all along but the way he has slowly introduced it all to Trish has been exciting to say the least.

While not a full time little it's definitely a favorite scene theme my partner and I enjoy. Just one question. Where can we find a Rocking Horse just like theirs? OMG! We even talked about going into production ourselves! Ha ha ha ....

I was so happy to see that you're back to writing again but honestly saddened to hear TBTV will be coming to a close. Please draw it out as long as possible. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye to Jordan & Trish and it's my favorite of all your works. Heavy sighs! Can you tell us what's on the drawing board for your next book? You have quite a dedicated following. Thanks for such an awesome update to such an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uhh

I'm so invested! I read everything you write and I love these two, but the kid's room was took f*cking weird. It ruined whatever sentimental ending you were building up to for me, personally.

Ah, what the heck. I'm pregnant and hormonal. When you do write the ending, I'm sure you'll get me to cry lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh pleaseee

I’m so conflicted! I love your writing. I love this story! I hate Jordan sometimes but majority of the time I’m like all tingling cause of moments like these! He takes such good care of her. The sex. My heart. You sold me with this room! Sometimes I’m like I want him but you can’t because he’s Jordan and the situation and gahjspwpspwpgoe let me be his baby girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh fuck no!

I have no idea how I managed to miss interpret the sodding references to age play. Too close to child abuse (yes I know it isn’t really) for me. Before anyone complains all I’m saying is that this is just NOT my thing because it’s a trigger to a word of pain.

I do find non consensual story lines erotic because there’s a world of difference between those things, but I honestly expected to find a more conventional adult play/dungeon room.

Thanks for the story, if I can ignore this chapter it’s been an interesting journey but I’m out. Ciao

DananasDananasalmost 2 years ago

as a reluctant, bratty, baby girl, this chapter hits home. and makes my heart ache in the best way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES