All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 23'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Her11Her11over 6 years ago
Well done

So I guess I'm the first to write a comment. Quite the honor, as I just discovered u as an author two days ago. And this is the first story Ive read by u. It made me cringe, laugh, horny, happy, question, and every other emotion u can think of. I'm not sure what that says about me but u have a true gift thank u.

annikasfuryannikasfuryover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for sharing this with us. This series, and the one with Alex and Bella, are the best I've read on here.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Well done. And please let me add that I appreciate the fact that you write, first and foremost, for youself and then openly share your work with us. Never change who you are or what you want your characters to be, solely based on the ravings of fan feedback.

Thank you again and I look forward to your next work.

Charly_MCharly_Mover 6 years ago
< 3

I have enjoyed this story multiple times, and the thing I find most interesting is that my reaction is not always the same. I am personally into the non - con parts of the story but infantilization is not a big kink of mine. You write your characters so well that I put myself in her place. Most of the time this is hot and awesome, but sometimes (particularly early in the story) I can't stop thinking about how she could rebel to try to save herself. The only clear plan that comes to mind is resorting to self harm, as crazy as that is. Anyway I love your story and your style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

So enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing their story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for this story. You are a wonderful writer, and I have greatly enjoyed the entire journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!!!

The story was amazing I loved it! I think a prequel of the wolfs pov would be great rather than a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Exceptionally well written. Thank you for taking us along on this journey.

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 6 years ago
Loved It! Great Story!

I've been reading this story avidly since you began posting it, and just wow! I loved it! The writing and interactions between Trish and Jordan are great and feel very organic. You also have a good way with words, making your prose flow well, and be easily readable. And, of course, the superb level of world building you've achieved is commendable.

I don't really have any complaints, which is rare for stories (there's always something, but I can't spot any issues here). Trish and Jordan's romance is a really sweet Non-Con/Dub-Con one, and I'm glad that you didn't have Jordan make some sort of grovelling apology, after all Trish wouldn't have been with him without his choices.

Overall a fantastic story, and one that I'd highly recommend. Great job, and keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous

I really enjoy reading this story and the characters- Jordan and Trish. You’re a very gifted writer. Thank you for taking us on this journey with both of the characters. I hope to see your new story hopefully in this genre again.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Loved the series!

Well done!

Daydreamer723Daydreamer723over 6 years ago
Thank You!

So sorry to see this story ending. I've really enjoyed reading all of it. A story from Wolf's perspective would be awesome. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed the journey.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
I'd love to see the wolf find someone special

since he took alex and bella leaving so hard. Submissive without being wimpy would be ideal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So... What's next? :)

Thanks for yet another thoroughly enjoyable and finished (!) story.

I'm a big fan of your work. So... What can you tell us about your next project?

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 6 years agoAuthor
TY & What's next =)

I'm so glad you all enjoyed the story! I loved writing it. It's a fascinating world to be in. I'm actually not going to be on Lit quite as much this year; I'm gonna do some one-offs and try to actually write all the reader request short stories I have while I focus on writing my books and getting myself into a place to author full time =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!!

Thank you so much for this story I will read just about anything you write. Enjoyed every chapter. Trish (to me anyway) seemed the strongest character, she only had herself to rely on and was able to actually influence Jordan in their relationship. A rather strange love story and courtship. I liked the ending, clean and well crafted. Perhaps you could catch up with them all at some future date? Hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please do a Wolf prequel or sequel! There are so many unanswered questions about him. How he rose to power, his feelings about Bella, his ethics on right and wrong. Loved TBTV and TBTW, Great series! Pleeeeeease consider a Wolf standalone!

fanteponinefanteponineover 6 years ago

This was fucking amazing. I love non-con / dub-con and D/s, but this really made me see DD/lg differently. Please write all the things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THANK YOU!

I hope you read this and know just how much I deeply appreciate your selfless sharing of your talent means to me. I've been without internet access for the last few months due to financial burdens so being able to come back and find the last 2 chapters of my favorite story series made my day! Seriously! My favorite story of any genre and one of my very favorite authors! Being on such a restricted disability retirement income leaves no extra money for entertainment. No cable TV, movie accounts, books etc.. I know beggars can't be choosers but it can be hard to find quality authors on free access sites. The ones of your caliber usually get published and either remove their best work or abandon their readers mid story. So once again I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for taking me away from an otherwise lonely and often painfully existence with your awesome sexy storytelling! I wish you all the success in the world. You deserve it. Just please keep the stories here that you've so lovingly crafted for us to re-read and others to discover. Oh and if you do go on to publish new work I'll find a way to support you even if it means skipping a meal here or there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disgusting

I hope Trish leaves with someone else. But I might be wrong though cause the way you wrote her is that she has a personality and strenth of a wuss. The whole compound including the Wolf and Cora should be burned alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ahhhh

I loved this story! I felt you could of had went in deeper with the backstory of the characters. Also sometimes I felt there were too many sex scenes between Trish and Jordan(I know crazy but the plot is really good) and I really did want them to talk and work things out, but I still am rooting for them. I normally hate any kind of fluff and if I find any in a fic I usally skip it, but I really like how you did it. Even thought your story is a dark one I found it to be quite balanced. This is the first story I have read of yours and I will be reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good writing even though I don't like Trish

First time I'm commenting on this site and I want to thank you for all your stories. You are a good writer and I enjoy most of your stories immensely. I actually skipped most of the sex scenes past chapter 15 as I was more intrigued about the development of their relationship. I don't like Trish but that's my problem. To me she's a pitiful character but she's a perfect fit for this sort of relationship. Throughout the story I wished for her to put up a fight but that never came. Again, that is ok. I express my disappointment with Trish the character not as a critism but more of a praise, that your story telling prowess is so good that I read through this story with such fascination despite my strong dislike of the lead female character.

tany830tany830almost 6 years ago
GAAAHHHH!!

I don't comment often because that would mean pausing in my desperate reading of every single one of your words, BUT, please something about the future? I'm so insanely caught up in ALL of the world's you have so masterfully created that I find myself scared to start the next series if only because that means I'm one series closer to done with your lit stories! I added myself to all 3 of your email subscription links on day 1 of reading your stories but I still can't bring myself to consider running out of your stories to fulfill my desperate need to continue reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
😍😍😍

This was a great story. I enjoyed her conflicting emotions because I felt the same way reading. I’m glad she’s happy and that her Jordan’s relationship turned out to work for the both of them.

circleofcandlescircleofcandlesover 5 years ago
Thank you!

This was an amazing series to read and I very much look forward to hearing the Wolf's p.o.v

Thank you for writing this, this series has changed my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a series

You are so talented. I loved reading about Jordan and each chapter has a new angle. Sad to finish!

sweetone66sweetone66about 4 years ago
Loved it....

from beginning to end!!! First I read and loved TAKEN BY THE WOLF. Then moved on to TAKEN BY THE VIKING. They were both great stories and you are a wonderful story teller (a special skill indeed). I am a huge fan... THANK YOU for sharing your gift with us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I really hope you are a writer in real life because your storylines and character development are excellent... Add to that being extremely hot and I'm sold! I don't know if the market is ready for the heavy Literotica we find here, but I would buy this book in a heartbeat. By the way, I am a huge fan of yours and I've been following your work for a number of years now and I hope you keep at it! You're truly gifted at storytelling 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12598 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES