All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 03'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
cillerycilleryover 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Well written as always, and good descriptions of Bella's and Alex's feelings, but the sex scene was not to my liking.

samlibertinesamlibertineover 10 years ago
interesting turn of events

Your mind is wicked! I wasn't expecting this! Will be looking forward to the next chapter! Cheers!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Errrr not quite sure what to say or feel after reading this, you writing is truly wicked and mesmerising! Well written, including all the tumultuous emotions felt and completely in the right category. However I found it somewhat difficult as not my usual scene but I sure hope Wolfie meets his match one day! Thanks.

silver766silver766over 10 years ago
Unexpected.

I clicked on this chapter through your twitter link. Was a little unexpected. The writting was great as always, including the sexual intensity and description. But, (yes the dreaded but) I was left feeling a bit blah about Alex being raped. Don't get me wrong your gay male stories are as hot as your straight stories but, Alex just seemed a bit too masculine and admirable with his protection of the women to be allowed to be violated by another man. I might have give the rest of this story a pass, it's heading into a direction thats making me a feel little less than sexy. Sorry angel still love your work though.

Thanks from miss Silver766

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Didn't expect Alex to take it for the team but at least he kind of saved her from the Wolf

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerover 10 years ago
Awesome as always!

Was not expecting this scene but I thought it fit with what I have seen of The Wolf's character. It was really well written (you evoked so many emotions in me as I read both Bella and Alex's povs) and I look forward to seeing where you take the story from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

I have been a big fan of your writing for a long time! It was definitely different from your previous stories, more darker. I was not expecting the story to go like this. Very well written, good descriptions between Bella's and Alex's point of view. I am interested in how the rest of the series is going to go. Since this is quite different from the norm. Keep up the great writing as always!!

Flexi

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
This is darker then your usual stories .....

but I am still enjoying it. The writing is superb. Keep up the good work.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Agree inspector

And like the previous poster, I didn't see that one coming either.

Bet he walks a bit bandy for a couple of days :-)

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
Going Darker

Heh heh, yeah... if you follow along on my blog I talk a bit more about where I'm going with this story, but the main thing is that I definitely want to go darker and I definitely want to do some rough stuff =) I've been trying to do go darker for several series now and keep getting influenced to go on a more romantic bent... so this time I figured out the romance beforehand so that I could go as dark as a I want! And yeah, the psychological stuff is just as much the appeal to me as the physical stuff =) I can promise there will be some romance... I can promise a happy ending... but the planned journey looks very different than anything I've written before and I'm really excited about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Going Darker Suits You

I am not usually into male on male, but you found a way to make it work. I have read much of your work and I am looking forward to this one.

Thank You

Sherrylee1015

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 10 years ago
The lights are dimming

I like where the darkness is taking you. I really enjoy travelling along this path.

QNastyQNastyover 10 years ago
Brava!

This chapter for sure grabbed my attention! The wolf fucking alex while alex is still inside bella. Amazing! I cant wait to find out what else the wolf subjects them to!

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Hot or what !!

I love your stories so much .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Totally unexpected but very amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best story EVER!

This is an amazing story, your imagination is brilliant! There's nothing I would've changed, even if I could. This is one of my favourite stories (and series) that you've written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We can always...

depend on the superior talents of the Golden Angel. She never fails to please. Always crosses the finish line first. Write on....please!

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty23over 2 years ago

This was so intense... just wow. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES