All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 10'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Homoerotic

I have really enjoyed this serie thus far. Everything blends so well. I like the sex, the development of each character, their reactions and interaction. I am loving the homoerotic domination of Alex. Thank you xxoo

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Damn it

I do NOT want to be intrigued by this story. In full disclosure...I quit your last story because the people at the 'school' creeped me out. This (so far) is straight up chortling bad guy noncon. I'm good with the good fight, which is why Alex's pov is more interesting to me. I'm not really drawn to Bella's pov at this point.

You've planted the seed, so now I will be wondering if there is any 'why' to all of this beyond 'because they can.'

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
This is riveting

You just can't not read it because it just grabs you and won't let go.

I agree with FA....it's Alex i'm intrigued with and want to win, and if it's by not eating then so much the better.

5/5 Angel.

Loving this

riveting

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

I just can't leave this story alone. It's riveting enough in the actual scenes but now I want to know the whys of everything. I agree with others, I am totally absorbed with the ongoing struggle between Alex and Wolfie. I am fascinated by both of them, submission forced or given and what difference does that make to The Wolf and why dammit why?! ; )

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Loving gown the way this story is developing ...

and the dynamic between two alpha males. I am rooting for Alex to kick the Wolf's butt.

AuraPhoenixAuraPhoenixover 10 years ago
Awesomeness!

I am loving the whole dynamic of this story. I usually get drawn in by the female character (since I'm female and can most identify with one), but it's Alex's character that is drawing me in. I love that he'll do anything to protect Bella. I love that the Wolf has kidnaped, drugged, sodomized and forced Alex to rape Bella, wear a cock ring and suck cock, and Alex is more or less just like, 'is that all you got?' None of that makes me question or doubt that Alex is 100% Alpha male, tough enough to take whatever the Wolf dishes out. I'm sure Alex will give a little here and there to keep up his strength and to protect Bella, all just to give him time to beat the Wolf somehow.

If the wolf truly is able to break Alex into submission, then kudos to him I guess, and I would be curious to see how that would play out. But at this point, I am still hoping Alex finds a way to best the Wolf and save the ladies.

HOTT!

AP-

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Escape is irrelevant

Alex shouldn't plan on escape because his freedom has been promised already. What he should do is upset the wolf by saying fine You win this round but by keeping me here you are endangering yourself because I'm using this time to learn about you and then I'll hurt you when I'm free.

The doctor is a massive liablity and Alex could use him to drive a wedge between the Wolf and his court. The doctor being so professionaly trained can be identified more easily than anybody else.

The Wolf thinks of this as a game so change the rules and say that the game is only over when Alex says it is. This 'kidnapping' is only the beginning.

In short this story is an exellent oppourtunity to go all Patrick Jane 'The Mentalist' on him as Alex seeks to end the Wolfs oppression.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Mouse is in the House!

Mouse--You don't tell the captor you plan to take him down. He can then plan to make you the exception to the 'catch and release' policy. The doc being trained may make him more traceable, true, but he is probably not practicing legitimately at this point. And I would rather Alex go Thomas Jane, The Punisher on the whole place. ;D

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
FA

As a generalisation most bad guys are rich and bored. If this is so then you do this to provide the Wolf with entertainment and make it 'sporting'. The wolf could be getting bored with the same old same old but giving in and then hunting him down would hopefully provide a different game and since its a game the Wolf would want to give you a chance as its the fights that nearly kill you that you remember!

In the Mentalist Red John could have killed Jane at any time but 'the game' became something that RJ respected and liked. Every hero needs a villian and Alex vs the Wolf needs to be in a different dynamic otherwise Alex will lose. The Wolf clearly has something up his sleeve to have avoided capture for so long and thus can hopefully afford to indulge his toy in his delusions. That indulgence is something Alex could exploit.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
PS

The doctor doesn't need to be practicing now to be traced. He graduated Medical school somewhere and estimating his age given enough time (plus examination of any injuries treated for technique) he can be tracked.

The medicine used is traceable. I suspect that the medical goods would be brought and not stolen as steeling would alienate the Earth population and The Wolf I think considers himself some sort of Robin Hood. Stolen supplies would also provide a link but would be harder to track.

Plus if Alex could make the Doctor think that he was the weak link then that could force tensions between the Wolf and his men.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 10 years ago
Chapter Ten

It does not appear that Alex will be able to hold out much longer. I am very interested to see what Wolf has planned for him now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12604 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES