Taken by the Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

"Aaahhh fuck yeah... work that ass against me, baby," he moaned, pinching her nipples tighter and making her writhe. She squealed and spasmed as his body rubbed against the base of the plug, making it move inside of her.

The beast in her mouth began to move faster, harder, and she was getting less and less air. Bella began to panic but there was nothing she could do... she was starting to feel dizzy and disoriented. As she gasped and struggled to breathe, the strangest sense of euphoria began welling up inside of her, on a straight line from her head to her pussy.

NO.... no this couldn't be happening... not like this...

The oxygen depletion seemed to make her body hum and buzz even more than it already had been; the man hammering into her pussy made her shudder and clench. The edges of her vision started to look black just as the man in front of her gave a shout and shoved his cock all the way, burying her nose in his pubic hair. Her throat spasmed around his cock, milking it, as Bella struggled to swallow the copious amount of cum that was flowing straight down into her belly.

Behind her the other man had reared back , his hands back on her hips, fucking her for all he was worth. She felt the inevitable tightening of her body even as she internally wailed in protest.

The orgasm was like a shock wave, sending fireworks richoting through her body. In the blackness that was growing on her vision she could see the bright white sparks of ecstasy. Writhing, shuddering, her entire body seemed to be consumed by the rapture, lost in a place where pain and pleasure became one and she was utterly consumed by the burning euphoria.

******

The Wolf gripped Alex's hair as they watched his men raping Bella; the front of his pants were bulging with his cock. For once, Alex's managed to keep his own erection down, even when Bella started to respond to the brutal fucking. He could tell she was cumming, but he could also tell from the glassy look in her eyes that wherever her head was, it wasn't here and now. She looked barely cognizant of what was actually going on around her.

But Alex was too distracted by the food that people were eating to be turned on. The smells and sights of people eating were enough to make him feel a little crazed. He was starting to wonder if he'd be willing to suck the Wolf's cock already if it hadn't been for those soldiers tweaking his pride.

As if reading his thoughts, the Wolf looked down at him, aggressively pulling his hair back so that Alex was forced to look up and meet his gaze.

"Well, Toy? Are you ready to eat yet?"

"Fuck off," Alex said, repeating his words from before, but even he could hear that they didn't have the same impact as before. The same determination.

The Wolf just chuckled, not at all perturbed. "You'll be sucking my cock soon enough, Toy. I can wait."

His green eyes glittered with anticipation. Alex wanted to jerk his head away, to look away, to deny the Wolf's words, but he knew the man was right. Holding his gaze for one more long second, the Wolf finally released Alex's head, allowing it to fall forward. Alex panted, feeling strangely violated by that intense gaze.

Looking up, he was swamped by shame for feeling that way. Two soldiers were undoing Bella's restraints and she was hanging limply, shuddering all over as she gasped for air. Cum was dripping down her inner thighs and she looked completely wrung out.

The two soldiers that had used her just left her hanging there, and he could see from the expressions of the ones freeing her that they would have rather taken the other soldiers' place then let her go. Burning with anger, he was all too aware of how weak he was.

Tomorrow, he knew he would give in to the Wolf. Not because he couldn't bear to be hungry, he told himself, but because he needed his strength if they were ever going to escape. His pride would take the hit, but if that's what he had to do in order to stay fit and healthy enough to be able to help Bella, then that's what he would do.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers
12