All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 17'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot

I very much enjoyed reading Trish's pov with Jordan, a different kind of captivity than the harsher, often sadistic treatment of Bella and Alex. I actually found this whole chapter one of the most erotic in the series.

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter and very much Trishs POV. It fleshed her character out well and I really do hope you do return back to her and Jordan again. I found that I was getting a bit frustrated on Alex and Bellas behalf during the last chapter and desperately wanted the story to move forward more in terms of plot and this chapter seems to have done just that. Also I know you warned us this would be dark but I have enjoyed the softer nature of sex in this chapter, just as a one off ; ). *****

grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 10 years ago
More please!

Thank you so much for the little peek at Trish and Jordan. I love the hint of age play and his extreme control but gentle domination. More more more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trish & Jordan !!!!!

Thank you so much for doing a trish pov. Trish and Jordan are my favorite characters and I really hope to read more about them,

inspector123inspector123about 10 years ago
Agree with everyone who has commented ....

Thank you for Trish's POV. Would it not be funny if it turned that the clue given by the "meekest" character (she is an orphan and she does not have Alex to protect her) be the one that bring down the Wolf and his organization?

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 10 years ago
At last

I have been one of those who requested more on Trish and Jordan, her reluctance and his obsessiveness were fascinatingly sexy from the start. I would like to have had more on her spanking and paddlings but then that's my fetish. Maybe it's the hints that fires the libido, the age play, the tentative possible love the passionate obsessive attention of Jordan. Maybe they need their own story telling, hint, hint.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952about 10 years ago
The story behind Trish

You never fail to amaze me with the turns your stories take. The change in perspective adds to the tale and the clues to future actions tease us. I am looking forward to where this story leads and am caught in the trap of its writer and very glad to be there too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Favourite Chapter

This is by far my favourite chapter, I sometimes find Alex and Bella's treatment too sadistic and cold. I'd love to see more chapters with Trisha's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story telling

You really are a great story teller!

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Speed reading!

I have been unable to stop reading since I started but had to comment here on how much I loved getting to see the class difference inside the Wolf's compound and how different Trish is treated. I also liked being in her head and seeing her struggle on how to react to Jordan! The relationship flourishing under pressure between Bella and Alex is so satisfying as a reader and I love the way you balance the noncon and the consensual in this story! Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've read a lot of your stories and this scene between Alex and Bella is one of if not the best one I've read.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
LOVED

Trish's POV!! Her Stockholm-syndrome is HOT! I was hoping for that in the beginning haha! Also, agree with the other commenters, this scene between Alex and Bella is one of my all time favorites!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Through the eyes of a Sadist

I've finally gotten to this point, started with your Viking aspect of this story and so far I love it, very well written indeed. Although I've been thinking what or how this story might be further expanded upon if by chance it is seen the "Scott's " eyes and those like him.... just a thought :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Riveting...

and there's more awaiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Trish’s perspective was perfect. This story is taking shape beautifully!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES