All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 26'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago

*smiles*

Another wonderful chapter..... it's hard to believe that you are planning to end the series soon. i look forward to the next chapter and any beyond it. Keep up the wonderful writing. This has been one of two series that has held my attention from the git-go.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Agree with aiselynn

Lovely series and it will be sad to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hope...

I hope that you are planning on explaining the reason why your character Trish is feeling the way she does....because the guy Jordan is a son of a bitch all the people in your story are.....except Bella and Alex and Trish. Even when I know is just a work of fiction I have read some of your chapters because, lets be honest there is just up to a certain amount of sodomy and sexual deviancy your stomach can take....at least mine does.... if there is more to this story besides the sexual scenes, stockholm syndrome...I havent figure it out yet....because in every chapter seems more of the same eventualy. Ok,,,,we will go into a life or dead situation and ohhh by the way I will find the time to finger you and for you to give me a blowjob and the way HOME.... after the spanking of course...you know one little chapter to explain this whole twisted situation without sex is not going to hurt....it will give the ilusion of a trama instaed of just a random and complicated sex scenes compilation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There is a reason

Trish's reactions, if you read her thoughts and behaviors, were normal. At the compound she actually mattered and people cared about her presence.

This is a very well played story and the individuals within have had eye opening experiences and dealing with them, accepting or not, their realizations about themselves and their bodies have changed their perspectives.

It's wonderful when a chrysalis hatches and a butterfly takes flight.

Excellently done!

inspector123inspector123almost 10 years ago
Just curious ...

look like the Wolf will be releasing Alex and Bella since their replacements are here so what was the whole point about Bella remembering the secret panel? I am sure that you will reveal this in the final chapter. Glad to see that Trish and Jordan were featured a little bit more before you wrap up the series. Agree with MJ. This has been a lovely series and I will be sad to see it end.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952almost 10 years ago
Taken By The Wolf Ch 26

Well the circle in the story has come to its finish. It is almost like the Wolf is a zookeeper and his captives are the animals he is in charge of. Out with the old and in with the new the story continues. I am looking forward to how this story will end and how the circle will finally be completed. Great job Goldeniangel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So...

Which one is Slut and Bitch?

beautiful_streambeautiful_streamalmost 10 years ago
I love trish and Jordan

I really hope you do a series based on them! I feel like their story shouldn't come to an end even though Bella's and Alex's is. I want to see how thing pan out between trish and Jordan, it seems as though trish is startling to get feeling and Jordan seems to too. Please do a spin off for them. Thanks :-D xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trish and jordan

While I can understand Trishs acceptance of Jordan's treatmeny and her life at the compound, I hope she realizes she deserves someone better. Someonee who doesn't humiliate her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can't bear it....

I don't want it to end, sniff. This has been one of the best stories I have read here on Lit., and so I can't wait for chapter 27.

Please, please will you continue with Jordan and Trish's story after this has ended? :)

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Wow!

Sad and happy at the same time!

I loved this story and am sad to see it coming to its end, but happy that you may have just introduced us to the start of a new story.

If you haven't then i am just plain sad!

5 stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sad to see this series come to an end. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The end? Or....

is the saga of Alex and Bella going to continue? Will we be hearing more of Trish and Jordan? What about the use/abuse of Ken and Lisa? Soooooo many possibilities!

Goldeniangel, you are one of the finest writers/authors on this site. I love your work, please continue so we your fans may continue to enjoy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Considering that Ken Sr has been complicit with the Wolf

Turnabout is fair play:

1) For how Ken and Lisa abandoned Bella and Alex to be kidnapped by the Wolf

2) For how Ken Sr clearly is complicit with the Wolf - how will he feel now that his son is kidnapped and will be sexually abused?

The Earth may not be a great place to live, but it's clear that the people on the Moon live in gilded cages.

luv2read2

HappyfucktoyHappyfucktoyover 2 years ago

Okay maybe I'm weird but I totally read this as the Wolf having genuine (but definitely fucked up) affection for Alex and Bella and being like "hey yeah these smug cheating assholes could be taken down a peg" and I just 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES