Taken by the Wolf Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go, giving him complete control over her movements. It was almost mesmerizing to give herself over this way, as if he'd caught her under some kind of spell and she was now his doll, letting him use her to please himself.

The ache between her legs was growing stronger, and she didn't know how much time she had left. Giving up control to Jordan, letting him use her mouth as he wanted, allowed her to focus on her own pleasure. Rubbing her clit hard, she gurgled around his cock as she panted for breath, becoming dizzy as the thick meat filling her throat kept her from getting enough air. It made her entire body tingle, all the sensations from the spanking, the forceful face-fucking, her fingers in her pussy, coming together in a coiled burst between her legs.

Jordan's thrusts were becoming rougher, his hand on her hair tightening, and she knew that they must be getting close to the destination. He would draw his own orgasm out, waiting for the very last minute to finish his own pleasure, and if she didn't keep up with him, she'd miss her chance entirely. Rubbing harder, her hips jerked as her entire body tightened, even her throat, as he thrust deep into her mouth. She couldn't breathe, all she could do was swallow, sucking him dry, drinking his cum as her own ecstasy jolted through her. The throbbing between her legs sent pleasure pulsing through her, convulsing through her body as she ground her pussy against her hand.

Warmth filled her belly, the taste of cum lingering on her tongue as Jordan withdrew, leaving her panting and gasping for air as the intense orgasm sent the last few quivers of rapture through her. Pulling her up onto his lap, into his arms, Jordan put his hand over hers, pressing it firmly between her legs and making her spasm as ecstasy so intense it hurt ripped through her. Her poor clit cried out for mercy as she writhed for him, trapped between her body and their hands, as he wrung several more quivering spasms from her.

When he finally stopped, Trish was limp in his arms, completely sated. She barely registered as he covered her up, possessive again now that he'd had his release. Leaning her head against his shoulder, she felt the hover car land. Instead of removing her from his lap, Jordan wrapped his arms around her and carried her out of the car. With her arm around his neck, Trish didn't mind. She'd actually grown to like it when Jordan carried her.

"How are they doing?" he asked one of the soldiers.

Sleepily, Trish turned her head to see who he was talking about. The couple from the museum, unconscious, were being picked up and carried out of one of the other cars. She recognized them from their clothes. The bodyguards, of course, were nowhere to be seen. Then Trish realized that she actually did recognize the couple - and not from the museum. Her jaw dropped.

******

That morning, Bella and Alex weren't taken outdoors, instead they were taken directly to the Wolf's main room. He was sitting behind his desk, but he looked up when they were brought it, a cruel smile sliding over his face.

"Ah, my Pet and Toy," he said, his eyes traveling over their naked bodies. Not like he didn't get to see them often enough, but for some reason he was looking at them as though he was enjoying the sight more than usual. "Good, I've been waiting for you."

Not the most comforting words, considering who they were coming from. Alex felt Bella tense beside him, as if she was sure something awful was about to happen to them now. Was the Wolf going to make them forget everything now? They didn't know how far back the drug could mess with their memories, but if he did drug all of his captives before returning them to the Moon, then it must be very far back indeed.

The soldiers pushed them forward, and a few minutes later they found themselves in somewhat familiar positions. Bella was on the Wolf's lap, arranged so that her legs were over his and her head was most easily rested on his shoulder. Beside them, on the floor next to the desk, Alex knelt on a cushion. It was the closest he'd ever been to the Wolf's desk while Bella was on the man's lap. Normally he had to watch from afar; now he got a close up view of the Wolf fondling Bella's breasts and pussy as he worked.

Soldiers came in and out with reports, mostly verbal, during which the Wolf would sit back in his chair, one hand on Bella's breast, pinching her nipple, the other slowly stroking between her legs. Bella kept her face turned away, into the Wolf's shoulder, almost as if she was cuddling against him, but now Alex could see how red her cheeks became, how she was hiding the increased pace of her breathing as the Wolf toyed with her. After their time with him, he knew exactly how to touch Bella to arouse her, and to keep her on edge without giving her satisfaction. Occasionally he'd reach out to run his fingers through Alex's hair, once he smeared Bella's pussy juices across Alex's lips, as if to show that he hadn't forgotten that Alex was kneeling there.

There was the strangest tension in the air, Alex noticed after a while. The soldiers kept looking towards the door at the end of the room, the big one, as if waiting for something. He felt his own tension beginning to grow. So far today he hadn't seen any sign of Cora or her soldiers.

Finally, the mood in the room shifted, and - almost as if on cue - two soldiers ran up to move the Wolf's desk to the side of the dais, leaving Bella and Alex completely exposed to the room. The Wolf shifted Bella slightly on his lap, so that her back was against the left side of his chest, ostensibly so that she was forced to face the front of the room. He kept his hand on her breast, but the one that had been between her legs slid over her thigh, wrapping around it almost protectively.

He nodded at a soldier who was standing next to the large door.

Tension in Alex's chest tightened. He hadn't been wearing the collar for days now, the thought of trying to actively attack the Wolf's soldiers had pretty much been dubbed a very bad idea at this point. As soon as the door opened, he almost wished he was still wearing it. At least then he would have an excuse for just standing there, frozen. It felt like he was being sucked down into a whirlpool, like water was rushing past his ears - but even through that, he was so attuned to Bella that he still heard her gasp of recognition.

At the other end of the hall, Ken and Lisa were pushed forward, naked and stumbling. Is that what he and Bella had looked like when they first arrived?

Jordan came in behind them, Trish at his side, his hand wrapped around hers. Alex was surprised to see her shoot a look of distaste at Lisa as the couple was ushered forward.

"I demand you tell me what's happening!" Ken practically shouted as a soldier came up and grabbed his arm, pulling him down the length of the hall. He was red faced and practically vibrating with fury, his haughty tones making it clear that he still thought he was in control of the situation. "Do you KNOW who my father is?!"

Idiot.

His own response surprised Alex - even though he'd thought Ken was an idiot before, he hadn't expected his own feeling of contempt for his former best friend. Contempt that had nothing to do with the fact that he was a cheater and a shitty friend. No, it was entirely due to looking down at Ken and seeing him as nothing more than a spoiled brat, outraged and unthinking, sure that his money and family's prominence allowed him to talk to others any way that he wanted - even if they'd stripped him down and were half-dragging him through an unknown room.

Lisa seemed a little bit more aware, unlike Ken, she looked up at the dais and seemed to realize immediately where they were. Her lips formed a soft "o" and then her face lit up. The same reaction that Alex had seen from Zander and Maureen, the day captives that the Wolf had procured. Hard on the heels of his contempt for Ken, came a disgust for Lisa. And again, it had nothing to do with her as a cheater. He'd known, from the media vids that the Wolf had allowed them to watch, that she and Ken were grasping at fifteen minutes of fame, but somehow he still wouldn't have thought that she would find herself in the Wolf's hall and be excited about it.

"Gag him."

The Wolf's voice rolled through the room and Alex winced. He'd forgotten about the particular acoustics of this room and the way it could be used to intimidate. It wasn't a trick that the Wolf used on an everyday basis. Ken protested, of course, but the gag was strapped around his head and his hands bound behind his back, to keep him from attempting to remove it, before he could say more than a few words. He didn't try to fight, he just seemed enraged and like he couldn't understand why no one was listening to him.

Alex almost wanted to snort. He might have been bad a bit of an idiot himself when they were first taken, acting out of instinct and rage, but at least he could feel as though he'd acquitted himself better than Ken currently was. If this was how captives from the Moon normally behaved when taken by the Wolf, he could sympathize more with the Wolf's and the soldiers' dismissive and contemptuous attitude for them. No wonder they'd all been so fascinated by Alex and Bella, and their apparently unusual reactions.

Caressing Bella, the Wolf turned slightly in his chair, to look at Alex. Everything about his demeanor said that he was almost bored by the display being put on in front of him. "So Toy, what do you think of your replacements?"

Both Alex and Bella jerked, as if his words had actually physically hit them. A chaotic surge of emotions trampled through Alex as the import of those words hit home - they were being released... they could go home... Ken and Lisa would be left with the Wolf... they weren't day captives... they deserved it... NO ONE deserved this... Bella was going to be okay... what would happen to him and Bella when they returned to the Moon?

Hope, elation, suspicion, concern, relief, all warring inside him as conflicting reactions scattered his wits to the wind. It felt like he'd been punched in the gut, he couldn't even breathe much less respond.

Apparently amused, the Wolf slid his gaze back to Lisa and Ken. Ken was glaring, over his gag, his eyes locked onto the Wolf's hand on Bella's breast. Next to him, Lisa was looking back and forth between Alex and the Wolf, completely unconcerned by her nudity, although she was starting to look more confused than excited.

The Wolf looked back at Lisa and Ken, and a small smile curved his lips. Anticipatory. Smug. If Alex hadn't known better, he would have said the Wolf seemed as though he thought Alex and Bella should be pleased by his choice of victims. But why would the Wolf care what his Pet and Toy thought?

Not that Alex even knew what to think. Some part of him felt entirely vindicated to see his cheating ex and back-stabbing former best friend in the same situation that they had, unwittingly, thrust Bella and Alex into with their actions. It had a certain kind of justice to it... but at the same time, there was nothing truly just about the Wolf and his particular use for citizens of the Moon. Alex hadn't thought he would wish his experiences on anyone. Although, if he was going to...

Strangely, he realized he was also slightly disappointed. Not because he wanted to stay, but because he had wanted to escape. The Wolf was going to let him and Bella go, which meant that he wasn't going to be the hero that he'd wanted to be in Bella's eyes. He wasn't going to save her. He had nothing to do with it. The Wolf was still controlling everything and it was depressing and frustrating even though the outcome was the same.

Waving his hand, the Wolf looked over to the wall. Bella flinched as she recognized the red hair of Nurse Roche and realized what Lisa and Ken were about to endure. "Nurse Roche, please take Slut and Bitch to be processed. I'd like to spend a little bit of quality time with my Pet and Toy before they go."

12