Taken by the Wolf Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,591 Followers

"You aren't going to watch the broadcast, are you? I don't want you to be all alone, when you see it. At least wait for Alex if you won't watch it with us," her mother pleaded.

"Of course, mom, I'll wait for Alex," Bella said, lying through her teeth.

Today, for the first time ever, the Wolf was going to be broadcasting a message to the Earth's media. It was also going to be playing on the Moon. If Alex wasn't back in time, Bella would be watching it alone, because there was no way she could wait. She needed to see the man who had held her captive for months. To see if it would spark something - anything - in her memory. Sometimes it felt like her memories were right there, on the other side of a wall, pounding at it and trying to get through.

Finally she managed to convince her mother that she was just fine and to get off of the phone with her. She knew her parents meant well, but sometimes they drove her up the wall. It was like they expected her to be broken, and that's how they treated her. But she wasn't. Even with the things she remembered, she didn't feel broken. Sometimes, even when she remembered something awful, like her time with Dr. Margolis, she felt stronger afterwards. Because she'd come through it. At least, she didn't remember going insane.

Half an hour later, after a lot of channel flipping, the broadcast finally started. Alex still wasn't home. Curling up with a cushion between her thighs and her chest, Bella turned it to the news, so that she could see the announced broadcast.

The first thing that struck her was the man himself. The media had tried for so long to get a good, clear picture of him and had never achieved it. But the moment shes saw him, there on the screen, she felt something inside of her shift in confirmation.

Yes, that's what he looks like.

It was him. Not an actor or an impostor, like some of the reporters had theorized would show up. That was the man himself. Bright green eyes, piercing, a hard face, and dark black hair that was silver around his temples. One of the reporters said something mocking about that sign of age that had been allowed. Idiot. As if a bit of grey hair somehow made the Wolf less powerful. He had no need to cling to his youth to create an imposing presence, he was all on his own.

The image began to zoom out and Bella tensed. Something inside of her recognized the location. A dais, with the Wolf in the center, seated in a chair that was almost a throne. On either side of him, kneeling and naked - although their genitals had been blurred out by the censors - were Lisa and Ken. Behind him hung two black bordered banners with a sigil on them.

There was a roaring noise in her ears, drowning out whatever the reporters were saying as she stared at the sigil. It looked like an S with a horizontal bar through the top curve. Nothing that should have meant anything. Definitely nothing that should have sent a strong surge of emotion through her.

It was one of the few strong, positive emotional reactions that she'd had. The only one she'd had that didn't have to do with Alex. Bella licked her lips, trying to distance herself and study what she was feeling. Excitement. Joy. Hope. But why? Why would that sigil incur those feelings?

The pressure seemed to be building in her head, and then all of the sudden the camera zoomed in to the Wolf again and Bella nearly cursed. Her focus was lost and the pounding receded. It wasn't the first time that had happened when she was trying to remember something and it wouldn't be the last. She made herself attend to what the Wolf was saying, hoping it would bring something back.

Nothing. He was addressing the people of Earth. Declaring how important he was. Telling them that he had the son of a government official of the Moon at his beck and call. When prompted, Ken stood and spread his legs apart, bending forward. A woman came up, very pretty with red hair, and began to spank Ken with her hand as the Wolf continued to talk.

The cameraman was apparently too fascinated by what was happening to Ken to zoom back in on the Wolf, although he didn't zoom in in Ken either. Probably worried for his job if he did something so blatant. This was the first time the media was getting a look at the Wolf's sexual decadence.

Something about it all rang completely wrong to Bella. She noticed that the Wolf kept gesturing up to the sigil, which drew her eye again, as he began to talk about how all those loyal to him should wear it. Declare themselves for him. Because the Moon was using too many of the Earth's resources, stealing them from those who labored for them, and it was time to put an end to it. His words seemed to shift in and out of her ears, meaningless babble as she felt the hope and joy growing in her chest the longer she stared at that sigil.

Her hand reached out as if to touch it...

And she jerked back as the door opened.

******

The guilty look on Bella's face as Alex came in the door told him all he needed to know. She was watching the broadcast, even though she'd said she would wait for him. He sighed, but he wasn't truly angry. Somehow he'd known. But there was something else in her expression too, the kind of excitement that she usually showed just before she remembered something new.

"Come here," she said, the guilt washing away quickly as she pointed at the screen. "Look at that, on the banner behind him... do you feel anything?"

Anger, as he looked at the Wolf, but nothing specific enough to spark a single memory. Probably there were too many tied up with the man. But he did recognize him, immediately, and knew that he was the real deal. Alex barely glanced at Ken and Lisa, although his eye lingered on the redhead for a moment. Looking at her made his balls ache, and not in the good way that he associated with being around Bella.

Then he looked at the banners that Bella was so excited about. His chest tightened, and it took him a moment before he realized he felt rising excitement too. Excitement and... triumph?

The dark hole in the back of his mind opened up, except that it wasn't dark, there was light in it, like a tunnel...

"A tunnel, yes," Bella said, her head jerking back around to stare at the television. The same hope and excitement that he felt in his chest was glowing on her face. He hadn't even realized he'd spoken out loud. Her hand reached out as if to touch the sigil. "The way out... Alex, we knew the way out!"

FUCK.

He groaned as he went to his knees, gripping his head in his hands. It wasn't just that one memory that had become unblocked, it was like they were all coming tumbling through the tunnel, one after other, assaulting him. from every side.

"Alex? Alex are you okay?"

The panic in Bella's voice made him want to leap up and take down whatever was scaring her, but how could he protect her from himself? He hadn't been able to at the Wolf's compound. Hadn't been able to when they'd been returned the Moon, forcibly separated after landing, and then given the memory drugs. Not that the doctors had realized what they were blocking the memories for; Alex was pretty sure that they truly believed they were helping, that Alex and Bella had been traumatized by their time with the Wolf and needed protection.

Those fucking Moon officials...

"Bella... I remember everything." His voice cracked. With his eyes closed, so that he couldn't look at his face, all he could see was the memories rushing by, filling that empty, gaping hole. "The things I did to you..."

"Alex, you wouldn't, you always took care of me, I know that," Bella said, rubbing her hand over his shoulders trying to soothe him. "I don't remember everything, but I KNOW that."

The faith in her voice, the trust, made him feel like he was splintering apart inside. He could remember how much he'd enjoyed fucked her. Dominating her. The sick part of him that had become aroused whenever the Wolf had fucked her too. Down there it hadn't seemed quite as bad; now, having been back, no longer in the situation, all he could do was pick apart every single thing he'd done.

He was a monster, and she didn't even see it.

Growling, he grabbed her wrist, pulling her down onto the ground as she shrieked, and rolling atop her, pressing her lower body into the ground with his as she stared up at him. Despite that, once the surprise receded, she didn't look scared.

"I raped you, Bella," he said, rocking against her, feeling his cock starting to grow as it rubbed against her softness. "I hurt you because he told me to."

"You protected me," she countered, shocking him as she wrapped her legs around him, arching beneath him. There was no way he could misinterpret the hot arousal filling her eyes as she tilted her chin challengingly. "I chose you. I remember choosing you, Alex. I remember you trying to fight him."

"Dammit, Bella, I'm a monster!" he yelled, trying to pull away from her, but her legs were wrapped too tightly around him.

Making a frustrated noise under her breath, Bella reached up and grabbed his head, pulling him down as her lips came up to meet his.

******

Idiot man. Then again, she wasn't entirely surprised at Alex's attempt to take the entire burden of guilt onto himself. Her memories were coming back. Not as quickly as Alex's head - that had looked painful as hell - but they were sliding back in one at a time. Most of them to do with Alex, most of them surrounded around her admiration for him, her appreciation of him, her love for him.

She remembered him hurting her. She also remembered him holding her as he told her why. She remembered them fucking, and she also remembered them making love. Alex's arms around her at night, creating a safe haven in the midst of uncertainty. Her fear for him as he tried to fight to keep her safe. The way he'd constantly put his own body between her and perceived danger.

Bella kissed him. Hard. Passionately.

Maybe the idiot didn't remember everything, maybe he was only remembering the bad, because right now she was remembering a lot of the good. His mouth tasted of mint and chocolate, his cock rocked against her pussy and she flooded with anticipation. Memories slid through her, both good and bad, many of them arousing her even though it made her feel a little ashamed to be turned on by them... but then again, she'd been turned on when they'd been happening to her.

"Bella..." Alex sounded tortured as he pulled his mouth away from hers, although he was no longer trying to detangle their bodies completely.

"Shut up," she said fiercely, glaring up at him. "I remember choosing you, Alex. I remember how guilty you felt when I did it, but I didn't feel any guilt until the Wolf took you instead. I always liked you, even when Ken and I were together. And while we were down there... I think... I know... I couldn't have made it through without you. You were everything to me. You still are."

His gaze softened, his fingers brushing over her cheek as she blinked back tears.

"I remember us touching. You holding me. I remember how much I liked it," she murmured, rubbing her hand over his chest, now that he seemed to be softening. Listening to her. The intense look in his eyes didn't go away though, it just shifted, changed... heated. "I think... I might have fallen in love with you down there, Alex."

Something flashed through his eyes. Hot. Possessive. Relieved. This time his lips came down on hers by choice, demanding and hard. Bella moaned into his kiss, thankful that he'd finally stopped being so gentle with her.

She tore at his shirt, and suddenly they were both in a frenzy to get each other's clothes off. To be skin to skin, they way they'd been so accustomed to. Neither of them even noticed the Wolf's voice droning on in the background - or if they did, it was subconsciously and it didn't distract either of them. With their memories fully returned, they were used to his presence.

Alex squeezed her breasts, his mouth coming down on one nipple and she writhed as his teeth scraped against the little bud.

"Harder," she pleaded, arching and thrusting her breasts up into his face, her fingers weaving through the dark locks of his hair. "Please, Alex."

He sucked harder, biting down as his fingers pinched her other nipple tightly and Bella shuddered as the sensation went straight to her pussy. She rocked, trying to rub herself against him, and was only able to reach his stomach. The hard length of his erection was pressing against her thigh, but not anywhere near enough to her pussy to satisfy her.

The rough manipulation of her sensitive nipples was making her wild, and she begged and pleaded for him as he toyed with her. It was hedonistic. Painful pleasure. All the things she'd reluctantly liked about their time with the Wolf, except without the humiliation, without the fear, without the shame. And it was with Alex. Just Alex.

When he moved up her body, taking her lips as his cock thrust into her pussy, Bella nearly orgasmed as their bodies aligned. She clung to him, moaning wildly as he began to slowly move back and forth, his large cock spearing her open and stretching her. After a steady diet of sexual contact with the Wolf, and then nothing for the past few weeks, she felt needier than ever... but she was also tight and needed the time to adjust to his size again.

One hand slid down her back and under her buttocks. Her juices were trickling down the crease of her bottom, and she felt his finger slide through them, rubbing over her anus. She tightened around him, her body stiffening as his finger rimmed the little hole, pressing gently on it. Part of her wanted to tell him no, while the rest of her screamed yes.

The sensitive bundle of nerves seemed to spark as the tip of his finger slid in, pumping gently as he continued to rise and fall over her, his tongue invading her mouth, so that it was like he was taking her in all three holes at once. Bella felt herself giving over to the sensations, giving in... submitting to Alex's protective dominance.

Ecstasy swirled through her, from every inch of her, and she began to buck and writhe beneath him, her orgasm swelling higher.

******

It was sick, so sick, but he liked the stiffness of Bella's body as his finger first pierced her anus. He loved the surge of power that came when she didn't protest, when her slick pussy tightened around him and she gave herself over to pleasure instead. Accepting him, all of him. The Wolf had shown him that there were some ways in which they were similar, but if she'd told him no, he would have honored that barrier.

That was how they were different.

And Alex clung to that.

But he couldn't deny the effect it had on him when she didn't tell him no.

His finger went deeper into that hot, tight channel, his thrusts becoming harder as she arched beneath him, crying out. The tremors of her pussy became spasms as her inner muscles clenched, trying to milk his cock. Alex groaned, crying out her name as his balls tightened and he swelled inside of her clasping heat. Fulling impaling her on both his cock and his finger, he groaned as he felt the pulses of his own dick against the digit in her ass, filling her pussy with cum.

Head bowed, he pulled his finger out, his cock jerking slightly at her soft whimper.

Still half-hard, still pressed inside of her, he kissed her lips, her nose, her eyes, enjoying the way she squirmed beneath him, her fingers stroking her skin. It was like rediscovering her now that their memories were back.

A long while later, still entangled on the floor, although now he was on his back and she was on her side, curled up against him with her head resting on his shoulder, they listened to the news anchors debating whether or not the Wolf meant to go to war with the Moon. They scoffed at the very idea, jeering his claim that the Moon couldn't last very long without the support of the earth - one of them laughed and said "Didn't anyone tell him we're self-sufficient?"

But Bella and Alex knew differently. They remembered.

"What are we going to do?" she asked, softly, her fingers sliding through the hair on his chest, almost petting him. Alex found her gentle touch soothing, if a bit ticklish.

He'd been thinking the exact same thing. "We're going to tell them. Tell everyone. Okay?"

There was only the barest moment of hesitation before she nodded her head. "Okay."

******

Five Months Later

"Sir?" A man came running up to his desk, his face slightly panicked. "The report you wanted, Sir."

It only took a moment to scan and then he was shoving it back across the desk. "Get them out."

"Sir?"

"Send her a message. 'It's time to escape the cage and fly free,' along with the shuttle number and the meet time. We'll get them out tomorrow, with anyone who will come with them."

A small hand tugged on his pants from underneath his desk. "Master?"

Raising his eyebrow, he scooted back slightly so that he could look at the woman curled up there. She rarely tried to get his attention when he was busy, so he assumed that whatever she wanted, it must be important.

Dark eyes peered up at him, filled with worry. "Master, may I send a message to my parents?"

"Of course," he said, sliding his chair all the way back so that she could scramble out. "And when you return, you will thank me properly for allowing you to do so."

"But of course, Master," she said, cheekily, her curvy bottom jiggling as she turned to go with the soldier.

A thin smile curved his lips. She was not who he would have chosen to keep, but she had begged to stay and he was content enough. There was an old Earth saying - "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours."

They weren't his, but he would still do what he could. In the meantime, his sweet Slut was devoted and she had begged, kicked and screamed to stay with him when he'd sent Bitch home a month ago. So he'd let her.

He hit the button on his desk that brought up his private vidphone. It only took a minute of chiming before the call was answered. The hard face that showed up was actually softer than it used to be, although just as familiar.

"We're sending a rescue mission tomorrow. Tell your girl to send her messages."

The other man's face relaxed even further. "Thank you, Sir. Do you want me to go up with them?

"Zadia will be going, but if you want to go, I'm not sure if it will help or hinder to see a familiar face."

"It might help, if I bring Trish," Jordan said, almost cheerfully. His eyes glinted; he was looking forward to seeing some action again. "They've been trying to find out what happened to her, and she'll be able to reassure them."

Ah yes. Along with putting their lives in danger by telling anyone, and everyone, who would listen about the Moon government's duplicity, starting civil panic when people realized it was the truth, and attempting to overthrow the Moon's government with the more levelheaded of its citizens, his former Toy and Pet had also sent video pleas to Earth asking for information about Trish. Who had been delighted and touched to know that someone cared. Unfortunately, when she'd tried to send a message back, they'd found communications had been blocked by the Moon's government.

The Moon was tearing itself apart. The only good news was that their issues hadn't touched Earth yet. Scott still had a few soldiers up there, who kept him informed on the status. For a while it had looked as though Alex and his followers were going to be able to overthrow the government and make some changes, but there were too many who hadn't believed his and Bella's assertions, too many who hadn't wanted to believe, and the report he'd just received had said that the entire place was descending into violent anarchy.

Scott didn't particularly care, other than to get his people out. Alex and Bella too, if they would listen. If not, then they'd be forcibly removed from the situation.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,591 Followers