Taken by the Wolf Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,551 Followers

Taking their choice away didn't particularly bother him either, although his brain knew it should. He understood ethics, and even allowed himself to be governed by some of them. To a point.

Slut came trotting back into the room, looking pleased. The message she'd recorded would be transmitted on private channels to the men he still had on the Moon, who would pass it along to her parents. Hopefully they'd listen and get the fuck out tomorrow. Although, from what his sweet slut had said, she wasn't particularly fond of them. They hadn't been very good to her, and the first time she'd been able to make choices for herself had actually been here on Earth. Where no one expected her to trade her body for power, to work her way up a ladder of men to the top of the heap. No, here all she had to do was please him and she was taken care of.

It turned out the position suited her admirably, especially with her penchant for pain.

"Thank you, Master," she said, looking up at him with adoring eyes as she knelt down, her hands already going to the front of his pants.

He leaned back, watching as she bent over his cock, taking it between her lips and swirling her tongue around the head in the way she knew he liked best. Groaning, he ran his hand through her hair, massaging her scalp as her mouth slid eagerly down the entire length of his shaft. Bobbing her head, she caressed his balls, her other hand sliding down so she could finger his anus as she sucked him deep.

"Good Slut... you want my cum don't you?" he murmured, half-closing his eyes as he pretended her brown hair was slightly lighter and curly. Her happy humming response vibrated along his dick, her tongue licking eagerly and he thrust upwards and into her mouth, easily invading her throat.

When he came, he pressed her head to his groin, forcing himself completely inside of her mouth so that her nose was pressed against his belly. Hot cum jetted down her throat, which convulsed and massaged his cock as it spurted the creamy liquid straight into her stomach. Her finger in his ass massaged his prostate, milking him of every last drop as the intense orgasm shuddered through him.

With a low groan, he pulled her off of his cock, knowing from experience that she would keep sucking him until he was hard again if he let her. When he'd named her Slut, he hadn't known how prophetic he'd been.

Lips swollen, pupils dilated, she looked up at him, panting for breath and eager for more male attention.

"I have to get work done now," he told her, tightening his grip on her hair and enjoying the way her eyes unfocused in arousal. She was so easy. So eager. "Would you like to go back under my desk or would you like to go visit the doctor?"

A shudder went through her. "The doctor, please, Master," she said, as he knew she would.

Being given choices made her happy and it amused him. Sometimes she even surprised him with what she chose. Not today though. She loved it when he allowed her to visit Dr. Margolis, who had strict instructions not to do any permanent damage to her. He himself had no taste for the high levels of pain she sometimes craved, but he kept her visits to the doctor sparing. It was never good to over indulge.

He didn't bother watching her hurry out of the room, his mind already returning to work and to the pair on the Moon. There were plans to be made.

******

Alex couldn't believe his eyes. Not only was Trish standing in front of him, Jordan's hands on her shoulders and her eyes bright with happiness, but she wanted them to return to Earth?

He turned to his first in command, his right hand man from the past months and a man that he'd grown to trust almost as much as Bella. Ned looked back at him, his expression blank.

"You work for him, don't you?" Alex asked, his voice hard as he tried to contain his fury at the betrayal. "You work for the Wolf?"

"I pass messages," Ned said, completely unrepentant as Bella gasped. "That's it. Nothing detrimental to you. He just wanted to know what was going on up here. With good reason." The other man glanced over Alex's shoulder, his eyes taking in the destruction of the Moon's hive like housing system, the fires that were still burning and choking the air in the dome. "It's time for us to leave... there's nothing here to salvage."

"Alex - " Bella tugged on his sleeve, turning him partially towards her. "He might be right."

He groaned. "Not you too... we swore we were going to see this out, remember?"

"And we have," she said, taking his face in her hands, cradling it. Comforting him, because she knew how much this would hurt him, to feel that he had failed in his mission. "They didn't want to change. You can't force people to accept that they have to change their way of life if they don't want to. We should take this, save those who want to change and are willing to work for it."

"Earth's already overpopulated." He shook his head, knowing that at least part of his resistance was because he didn't want to be in any way beholden to the Wolf. "We need this colony."

"No," Jordan said, at the same time that Trish started shaking her head. Her smile brightening even further as he spoke. "We need colonies. Ones that can actually be self-sufficient. Cora and Trace have been working on a space craft that would actually be able to travel to other habitable planets. It will be ready within the next couple months." His cold blue eyes met Alex's. "The colony will need a leader."

Shock went through Alex as he stared at Jordan.

"Cora and Trace?" Bella squeaked, obviously just as shocked. "And it will have enough fuel? Food? How long have they been working on this?"

"Years. All of Earth has." Jordan snorted. "Did you think we on Earth were all truly content to do nothing but provide the Moon with our resources? To be treated as cogs in a machine, with nothing better to do than support people who barely looked at us as being human? We've been making ready our escape as well."

"What about Cora? Or the Wolf?" Alex asked sharply, finding his voice. "They don't want to leave Earth?"

"No, why would they?" Jordan asked, raising his eyebrow. "They have their own empires already carved out. Life on the colonies is going to be hard. Probably low-tech. Besides, Cora and Trace need to stay on Earth to keep working on more projects. The woman's an engineering genius you know."

"A sadistic, self-centered sociopath, but a genius," Ned added. His light green eyes looked imploringly at Alex. "Please Sir. Save what you can. Start over. Let the Moon live out its own fate."

"Alex... I think they're right." Bella hugged her arms around him. Trish was nodding. Jordan and Ned just stood there, waiting.

Closing his eyes, Alex took a deep breath. He could practically feel his parents, Bella's parents, his men and women that had tried so hard... many of them former victims of the Wolf whose memories had been restored. It hadn't taken long for the scientists on their side to realize that Alex and Bella had been pumped full of chemicals to counteract the memory drug that the Moon had administered. They'd told him that the doses had probably been administered over a course of weeks. Once they'd started examining former victims, they'd found traces of the same chemicals, prototypes to what Alex and Bella had received.

He didn't condone the Wolf's methods. He didn't understand how the man could be so callous, so sexually depraved even while he was trying to show the Moon captives what was actually going on, but he knew that there was only one real option for them. If they stayed, they'd eventually be killed by those who insisted that he was the real trouble. Who blamed him for all the unrest that had swept through the Dome.

That or they'd be killed when the Dome itself was destroyed. It was already well on its way.

"Alright. Fine."

******

Their time on Earth was almost anti-climatic. Alex had already known Lisa had stayed with the Wolf when Ken had returned home. When he tried to convince her to come on the spaceship with him, she'd actually laughed at him. Told him he was a good man. Too good. Turned out she'd only gone out with him because her parents had told her to, they'd wanted her to use him to get to Ken. Which was exactly what she'd done before it had all fallen apart.

He still could barely comprehend that her parents would be so desperate for even more influence on the Moon's government than they'd already had. They hadn't accompanied Alex and the others down to Earth; Lisa didn't seem particularly put out about it.

Trish, too, had chosen to stay on Earth, with Jordan. She told Bella that she still was embarrassed by Jordan's exhibitionism, but she'd learned to enjoy it too. And she loved the way he took care of her. Bella thought Trish needed a good therapist, but who was she to talk?

Maybe a part of her understood a bit better when, the night before they were scheduled to leave, she walked into the apartment that she and Alex shared, and the Wolf was standing there. Staring out the window.

He turned, that piercing green gaze seeming to stab right through her. "Pet."

It sounded like an endearment and made her instantly, horrifyingly aroused.

"Bella," she said, in a faint but insistent voice. "What are you doing here?"

He studied her for a moment, his eyes slightly hooded. She clenched her hands into fists.

"Saying goodbye."

"I hope you don't plan to pull the same trick on Alex," she said, her mouth dry. "He'll kill you."

A confident, amused smile flashed across his face. "He could try. But no, I wasn't planning to. I didn't think he'd allow it."

But he would have liked to. That much was obvious. There wasn't a vast amount of emotion in his voice, but Bella hadn't realized how well she'd gotten to know his tones. His inflections. He sounded... almost wistful.

"Why?" she whispered. "Why did you do it?"

He shrugged. "At first? It was amusing. All those idiots coming down here, flaunting their wealth, acting as if they owned us when truly, we owned them. A way to show, at least a few, that they weren't any better than us. Especially when I involved the Prime." He laughed. "Not that the Prime had a leg to stand on anyway. When we realized that they were making you all forget... that no one was going back and talking about anything that we'd told them... that's when we started to plan." Stopping, he stared off into space, his thoughts distracting him.

"But how could you do it?" Bella pressed, needing to know. Needing to understand. "How could you torture them? Us? Over and over again?"

Now he moved, but she stood her ground as he came closer. Tipping her head back so that she could look into his eyes.

"Ah, Bella. My darling Pet." The tone of his voice was gentle, almost tender, as he cupped her chin in his hand, stroking his thumb over her cheek. "Don't look for ulterior motives that you'll be able to understand or mistake me for a good man. I'm not. I did what I think Earth needed. What I needed Earth to have, for myself to prosper... I did what I did to get what I wanted." He leaned down, his lips brushing over hers for just a moment as he held her immobile. She almost whimpered when his lips moved past so that he could whisper in her ear. "And because I liked it."

Then he released her, leaving her trembling, aroused, furious, and he was walking out of the door.

"Goodbye, Pet."

The words echoed in the room that was now empty except for her.

******

She never told Alex about the Wolf's last visit. There was no point in angering him even more. They left the next day, on a giant ship filled with colonists. Ned was Captaining. When they reached their destination, Alex would take over as leader, Ned continuing as his right hand man. The men had managed to make up their differences over the past few months, and Bella was relieved by it. She had chosen to take charge of human relations, especially between the Moon and Earth citizens. Her team would be essential, throughout the long trip and once they arrived, to keeping the peace and sustaining moral.

Everyone would have to work hard, when they made planet fall. But everyone was prepared for that. Those from the Moon were determined to never be in the same situation again, those from Earth were thrilled for a new start. Both sides were surprisingly amicable as they got to know each other over the long trip.

Sometimes, when they were in the quiet and privacy of their own room, Alex would tie her down to the bed, with her ass in the air, clamps on her nipples, and spank her until her ass was bright red. His cock would throb in its ring, til neither of them could take it anymore. Then he'd fuck her until they were both screaming out their orgasms, lost somewhere between reality and fantasy, the present and the past, and the desires that they'd discovered.

And sometimes, back on Earth, a man would stand outside... and stare at the stars.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,551 Followers