All Comments on 'Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 08'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Some of you might have missed the very subtle innuendo that apparently Josie had a big cock, it was only mentioned about 60 or 70 times so it’s possible the less observant didn’t realise.

And what is it with this category, every single transgender has always got an enormous cock, is it some kind of legal requirement that stories posted here must contain well endowed transgender characters. I know the law of averages must allow for a percentage of massively ginormous appendages to appear in these submission’s but come on every single one.

Just sayin.

DeathcakesDeathcakesabout 1 year ago

Another amazing entry in this lovely series. I love how you balance the sex and real world circumstances. Starting from divorces and coming to get them as step sibling and her just flat out sending signals until she literally made sure he walked in her masturbating to him.(That was favorite scene, the dialogue and actions were perfect I am even throbbing thinking about it the love and passion in Josie's words were amazing) I have had my girlfriend read other entries in this series so she can understand a romantic element to shemale tops and how can incorporate the strategies into her own Dom play fantasies. Another amazing entry can't wait to read more and Friday was perfect upload time, made my Friday night!! Can't wait for More!!!! P.S. she can tell by your writing you may be Australia.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Don't trans women have pussies? Why is her pussy unused?

UltimateSinUltimateSinabout 1 year agoAuthor

Transwomen who have not undergone gender reassignment surgery will still retain the sexual organs they were born with.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

muskyboy’s comment? Funniest comment I’ve read in a while, sometimes the comments are better/funnier than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfectly wholesome story. Love how eager to please Mark is lol. They're a lucky couple. If only all parents were so understanding and mature...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...