All Comments on 'Tammy and the Soccer Team'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Title made no sense

Where is the "team"? Is this being continued? Otherwise, it should be called "Soccer Teammate"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great start hope there is part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar

The story has some hot elements, but the mixed tenses and pronouns are a little distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting

where is chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Want more chapters

This is a good start and you could have a nice series.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Soccer Slut

I wonder if I can be a volunteer for a boys soccer team, I don't have children but they could all come to my place after their games to be rewarded with my mouth my pussy and ass for winning or losing?

Kisses,Wendy

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Good story. Could have been great if more attention was paid to the typos and grammatical errors. Great premise though and pretty believable.

I especially enjoyed the peeing, The smell and feel of fresh hot urine can be very arousing.

Looking forward to reading more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Wendy. My son's soccer team is looking for another coach. We could use a good lady to help out.

Loved the story, hopefully we see part 2, and the rest of the team. The team all gets a turn,and her son gets last shot and is going to clean up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous