All Comments on 'Teacher's Day Off at the Beach'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Style

This was quite an excellent piece. The only thing I would think could use a bit of improvment is embellishing the scenario a bit more; completely deserted area/beach is kinda rare. Up the risk, keep the same plot, just a bit more realism. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot story! I jacked off twice!

Would love to see this teacher storyline continue with her having more sexual experiences with lots of many different men. Especially multiple men at the same time! Sounds like she never can get enough, so maybe she can start a sexual relationship with these 4 boys where they also share her with other students of hers! Just give her a name!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Risk

I agree - risk is a great idea. She's obviously a risk taker so next time she fucks school boys it needs to be a situation where they might get caught. She doesn't need a sexual relationship with these boys - more rough anonymous sex would be great - maybe on a school trip or a camp, maybe she comes across a group of boys in a park. Their conversation works well - I like how they discuss what they're going to do to her and how she commands them. As she takes risks she could be more vulnerable - less in control. Try double anal or four on one - she how she likes that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFriskee_cpl@Friskee_cpl
We love reading group sex stories and thought it's about time to put pen to paper.