Teacher's Day Off at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jono and Jimmy's turn." Mick said as he wiped his cock on someone's pants.

"I'll go her arse." Jono said.

"Lie down then James." I said to him. "Let's vary the position."

James lay down and I knelt over his cock with my back to him. I'd tried this with Craig and Josh and I'd loved it. I took his cock and leaning back onto his chest I slid his cock into my arse. I looked at Jono through watery eyes and he moved into position and easily slid his dick into my slit.

To say I came again is an understatement. With two cocks rubbing against each other through a thin layer of flesh I felt as though I had one huge cock in me. Mick and Kurt were now kneeling next to me and I began sucking Kurt's cock. I had to use my arms to keep myself up so I couldn't grab their cocks but they obliged by taking turns shoving their cocks into my face. Jono and James were like a pair of seasoned professionals and really worked a treat on my pussy and arse.

I looked at Jono and I could tell he wasn't far from cumming.

"Cum in my pussy." I said to him.

He scrunched his face as he tried to stop himself.

"Cum in my cunt." I yelled and that was all it took. I could feel his hot load fill my cunt and he pushed in hard as he did so.

He pulled his cock out and I felt his spunk fall out of my gaping pussy and down onto James's cock as it ploughed into my arse. The lubricating effect seemed to do the trick on him as well and his cock twitched and filled me with his hot seed.

As James screamed in joy as he came in my arse Kurt quickly grabbed my head and spun it around to face his cock which immediately shot a huge wad of cum onto my face. Some hit my eye and went up my nose and the rest went in my open mouth. Mick was still pumping his cock in his hand so I eased myself up off James and with him still in my arse I grabbed Mick's cock and pulled it into my mouth.

"Cum all over teacher." I said to him. "Shoot your load over your slut teacher."

That did the trick and with bended knees he pumped another load all over my face and boobs. I had cum on my face and it was dripping down onto my tits. I had cum oozing out of my pussy and when I stood up, and James's cock stopped acting like a plug, I could feel his cum run down my leg.

The boys all stood around holding onto their cocks as if I would give them more. I wanted to but the location was not the best.

"Thanks boys." I said. "That was brilliant but I think I need to finish my shower."

"Sure Miss." James said. "I think we all need a swim? Hey boys?"

They all nodded as they went to pick up their gear. I grabbed my towel and went over to the cubicle to have a quick shower. I washed all the cum off my face and washed my hair. My pussy and arse were still tingling from the battering they had just encountered. The lads were all laughing and carrying on and I wrapped the towel around me and walked out to them.

Mick was on his mobile phone and when I appeared he said "Hang on."

He held the phone to his chest and nudging Kurt he said. "Our brothers are in town for the next few days Miss. They were wondering what you were up to?"

I smiled.

"I'll be at home." I said dropping the towel and picking up my bag of clothes. "Being fucked by you four."

Six young hard cocks. I can't think of a better way to have a sickie.

----------------------------------

Check our profile for a new pic and please send us a message. Cheers.

12