All Comments on 'Teasing Niece Pt. 03'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not as good as the previous ones

The husband almost feels like the third wheel. More in the lesbian category. Loved the previous 2 parts. This one, not so much. 3 on 5 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn It-Brian

I was hoping that the MC would hook up with that redhead while the other two were off doing their business. Seems like he got the consolation prize out of this, admittedly a hot consolation but a consolation nonetheless. I know, I know, he's got two women willing to have sex with him, how is that a consolation? I guess, I'm just one of those guys that feel a bit slighted if my wife seems to be getting more sex out of the trip than me. Damn if it's with another woman, you see some girl on girl action once it honestly doesn't change from any other time. Actually, if you seen it a couple of times, it honestly becomes as regular as normal man/woman sex. Then again, this is kind of your trend and that's not a slight against you, every author has a trend they follow. You may switch up sometimes by having the MC be the Dom or another but their usually is always one and then a Slut.

Regardless, I hope you update this soon. And sorry for the long review but it would have left a bad taste in my mouth if I didn't leave a review on a story I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not as good as previous two

No way nearly as good as the other two stories. Try again it had more to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dragged on

Kinda boring should have made chapter 1 & 2 longer not had a 3rd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES