Ted Online Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded slowly and said in a confident voice, "How about we do that either way, but you'll be begging me to fuck you long before that time is up."

Kara bit her lip and shivered, and her voice was more than a bit breathless, "Deal."

Nicci looked ready for sex now, his thoughts were tempted in that direction as well, but they were here for two reasons and they all headed toward the door and out the east gate. After all, they had a bet and everything.

They chatted for a bit as they made their way to city hall. Kara was taking business courses, and Nicci was apparently going for a degree in psychology. This was actually their second year together as roommates and lovers. They were committed to each other, but had a very open relationship when it came to adding others to the fun, but only when together.

Apparently they didn't play around alone, just as a pair.

As they chatted he found his mind shifting. Yes, it was still mostly about having a little fun and casual sex with a couple of uninhibited bi-sexual college girls that were exploring their sexuality. But by the time they took care of the patrols and were looking across the street at city hall, he was also seeing them as very intelligent young ladies and real people.

They hadn't really talked at all before now, not about anything of substance anyway.

Kara gestured across the street, "There are six level twenty-five angel guards at the door, and who knows how many people inside. Are you sure about this?"

He shrugged, "The two of us will stay back and cast with my three imps and imp lord. The other ten will stand in front of us with Nicci for when they rush us. Most likely all six won't rush us, but even if they do we'll kick their asses."

She nodded, "Let's do it then."

He casted Demonic Aura to give his demons a boost, and then they crossed the street halfway. The six spell casters all cast area magic at the same time. He hit them with a balefire, all four of the imps hit with that chain lightning spell, and he wasn't sure what Kara did, but it caused a green fog and all the angels screamed in pain, and then drew swords and ran at them.

They looked pretty bad off already, just his spell did seventy-five to ninety-three damage, and they all casted a second spell before the angels could close to melee range, which killed three of them outright. The last three attacked.

There were four succubae including the greater, and there were six warriors including two warlords. Not to mention Nicci, who screamed and cut the first angel almost in half with a swipe of her sword. The last two died quickly to Ted's demon mob.

He laughed, and Nicci turned and pouted at him.

Nicci said breathlessly, "That wasn't bad at all, let's go kick some ass," and then she ran to the building with the rest of them following in her wake.

Apparently Nicci had a violent streak, and chopping up angels turned her on, because she just barreled in with her sword, and he ordered the other fighters to support her, while he and Kara took up the rear with the imps. It helped that Nicci was totally bad ass, and he stopped worrying so much after several waves of angels came at them.

She did get hit a few times, but her hit points stayed green on his group overlay. The next twenty minutes were a blur, as they decimated all comers and worked their way through the building.

Kara had loosened up, and had a much greater variety of magical spells than he did, but she didn't have minions, or the ability to fight hand to hand if she had to. Which explained her initial caution. But surrounded by layers of protective warriors like they were, she was kicking ass.

He was trying to conserve his mana, since they didn't make it through totally unscathed after all. He'd already had to replace two succubae and three of the warriors. It seemed more prudent in the long term to have the mana to replace troops, than cause damage.

The fights were also getting tougher as they moved in. They usually outnumbered the enemy, but the enemy's levels were getting higher. The last batch of five was level twenty-eight and one level thirty. He'd leveled a couple of times, as had Kara and Nicci, but they hadn't messed with their characters yet.

They finally made it to the mayor's office, which was rather palatial, and large enough for seventeen of them, counting his fourteen demon army and the three of them.

The mayor was level thirty-five, and his guards were level thirty. He wondered if that was too much, he was level twenty-two now, Kara was twenty-four, and Nicci was twenty-three. That put the mayor over ten levels higher than all of them.

He recast Demonic Aura because the time was running low, and then they all attacked.

One of the level thirty angels, the guard, turned out to be a magic user, and cast a golden light that hurt all the demons, as well as the three of them, while the mayor and the other guard started to hack into his warriors.

It was ugly, he alternated between two balefire spells, followed by a summon to replace his killed people. It ate through his mana fast. Nicci focused on the caster, and Kara did some area spells as well, but that one targeted just the three angels.

Still, they outnumbered the three powerful angels by too much, and he still had close to three hundred mana when Nicci took the angel mage's head, and then attacked the mayor from behind. A few seconds later, the greater succubus disemboweled the second angelic guard and killed him. He was down two of his summoned demon warriors, but the mayor was going down, he couldn't defend from so many attacks at once, not to mention the six spells that hit him every round.

When the mayor died, Ted received several popups.

You have leveled! You are now level 23!

You have leveled! You are now level 24!

You have leveled! You are now level 25!

He imagined it would have been more for the level differences, if he hadn't been sharing experience with the ladies. But he wouldn't change a thing, that had been a rush, and a lot of fun.

He assigned the fifty points quickly and did a stat check.

Endless war Stats: - -

Name: Ted - - Race: Cambion

Lvl: 25 (TNL:36%) - - Class: Demon Knight

+att/+dmg: 4/8 - - Str: 22 (42)

Mana: - 1090 (190) - Int: 99 (109)

Health: 650 (420) - - Con: 45 (65)

Summon: limit: 12/4 - Wis: 120

Stamina: 200 (200) - - Dex: 10 (20)

Popularity: +6 - - Cha: 16

Gold: 218 - - Silver: 1093

Kara kissed him passionately and he lost his concentration. He grabbed her ass and pulled her up off the floor, and her legs went around his waist. He walked over and plopped her ass on the desk.

Kara broke the kiss, "What are you doing?"

He grinned a bit wickedly, "Keeping my word," and he pushed Kara back.

He smirked, of course her bustier bodysuit had easy access in this game. He unsnapped it which revealed her moist labia, and dove into her fresh scent of arousal face first. He felt Kara's hands entwine in his hair, and then felt two other hands undo his leather armor, and a warm wet mouth encompassed his cock.

He stopped licking long enough to say, "That feels so good Nicci," and started to rock his body slightly as she bobbed up and down his length.

He smiled as Kara insistently pulled his head back to her snatch, and he sucked and nibbled lightly on her labia, and ran a tongue up her slit, and under her clitoral hood, and flicked the sensitive nub.

Nicci popped off his cock and stroked it, and she said sultrily, "You have such a nice big cock Ted, I love the way it feels in my mouth... and other places."

He moaned into Kara's mouth as Nicci sucked him back in and started to bob up and down his length hard and fast. Nicci was really working it hard. The voluptuous raven haired beauty was making sound of pleasure as she fucked him with her lips, tongue, and throat. He could hear her twiddling her juicy sex as well.

The vibrations of his moans set off Kara and she exploded in his face. Nicci went seconds later on her fingertips, and no doubt the feel of his cock in her throat. And when she started to moan and vibrate around his sensitive head he lost it as well, and sucked in Kara's clit and speared her with two fingers right before he locked up and started to pump his seed down Nicci's tight, warm, vibrating, and soft throat.

Kara came down and she said breathlessly, "You were right, I can't take an hour of this, I want your cock now. Please, fuck me with that big monster you call a cock?" she finished sultrily.

Nicci giggled, "Sorry love. Just give me a second to get him hard again, he already filled my throat, and it was delicious."

He hadn't stopped licking and fingering Kara, and their hot conversation just drove him to tongue her deeper, and curl his fingers and start to rub Kara's g-spot.

He'd expected Nicci to blow him hard again, but she didn't. She crawled around him and then stuck her face between his ass cheeks, and started to lick and rim his puckered star, while her hand reached between his legs to fondle his balls and lightly stroke his cock.

It felt so dirty and wrong, and at the same time it felt so damned good. It got him hard again almost instantly. It felt so good, he put off Kara to let her keep doing it, and pushed his ass back into her face. She tried to dig her hardened tongue inside his dark star as she slowly stroked his cock and played with his balls. The three sensations together were beyond incredible, and Nicci's sure and dexterous touch made it perfect.

Then she smacked his ass, "Fuck my mistress Ted, her hot warm pussy is waiting for you."

His cock twitched, and he flicked Kara's clit a few more times with his tongue, and tapped and rubbed her g-spot at the same time. She went over into ecstasy, and he pulled his fingers out of her grasping sex, stood up, and slammed his long hard and thick length into the heavenly bliss of her tight welcoming heat.

"Fuck, you feel so damned tight Kara."

Kara screamed in pleasure and arched her body into his as she continued her orgasmic bliss.

He turned his head and kissed Nicci passionately, and then kissed his way to her ear as he started to rock in and out of Kara's pussy.

He bit her earlobe and whispered, "I want you to sit on my face until you flood me, and I'll lick any hole you present to my tongue."

She giggled, "That sounds really nice Ted, but it would be rather hard to accomplish right now."

He winked at her, and then put his arms under Kara's legs and grabbed Kara by the waist and pulled her off the desk. His game body had more than enough strength to do it, and then he kneeled and then laid on his back on the floor. Kara's body was perfectly positioned in a squat, his cock still buried deeply in her heaven, and he started to thrust up inside of her as she started to bounce up and down.

He looked at Nicci meaningfully and she smiled shyly, and then straddled his face and lowered her dripping wet sex to his mouth. He made them both cum twice, and then ordered them to switch. He was rather turned on, when they both moved without question. He ate them both, pussy and ass as they presented both to his tongue, and also nailed them both.

Nicci got spanked, and swallowed his load each time he came, no matter what position or who his cock was buried in. As soon as he announced he was coming, he was down her throat within seconds as she eagerly sucked him in. Between his cock in her mouth, and him spanking her ass hard, she came every single time he shot down her throat and on her tongue. More than once Nicci and Kara kissed afterwards to share his seed.

He also appreciated it, because honestly he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle eating out either of them if they were dripping his seed out. Regardless, it was a wild afternoon of debauchery in the mayor's office. He loved eating a woman to her orgasm, and the whole time he had either Nicci or Kara on his face. Strangely, after they swallowed he didn't mind kissing them at all. That seemed different somehow.

They both gave him their asses as well, literally impaled themselves on him from above using their own silken liquid pleasure, and simple spit as lube. He hadn't even asked, they'd just taken his long thick cock into their warm tight asses, and then rode him as they enjoyed the pleasure and pain it caused them.

It was a wild afternoon of game violence followed by amazing sex. The only hole he hadn't hit was Kara's mouth, but five out of six wasn't bad, and she'd blown him last time anyway.

He couldn't help but like them even more as they got dressed. Sure, it was in a shallow way since they'd made him cum about ten times. Still, he was careful not to get clingy, they were the ones in a relationship with each other. He was just the lucky guy with a big dick on the side. He imagined they'd make themselves scarce if their extra partner got clingy or possessive. That didn't stop him from delivering a few soft lingering kisses each as they made it back to the gate however.

"Share a room?" Kara asked with a grin.

He nodded, "Sure, why not," he said softly.

This time he paid, and dismissed his demon army as they went up to the room. He was a little surprised when the ladies pushed him onto the bed, and then snuggled in around him.

Kara kissed him softly and brushed his cheek, her voice was deeply sensuous and somehow sincere at the same time, "You're a good man Ted, we'll do this again?"

He nodded slowly, trying to figure out what made him a good man, while he wondered what man wouldn't do what he had just done, with the two extremely beautiful and sexual creatures in his arms.

"Anytime Kara, I'm usually here every afternoon, or send me a message?"

Nicci's hand gently turned his face, and she kissed him lingeringly, in a soft passionate and exploring way, and then nibbled his bottom lip with a sigh of pleasure. She pulled back her head and smiled. She didn't blush this time either, she looked completely secure and sated. Comfortable.

Something had shifted between them but he wasn't sure what, and he was afraid to ask and appear clingy.

Kara giggled and said softly, "He looks confused Nicci."

Nicci smiled, "You want to explain it to him?" she asked teasingly.

Kara shrugged, "Maybe next time? He's kind of cute confused."

Nicci giggled, and he frowned thoughtfully.

Kara kissed him again and then said, "It's not a big deal, you're just a very rare person Ted, and we, as a couple, feel very comfortable with you. Until next time? Maybe a few days. Give us time to miss your amazing tongue," she finished with a hint of ribald humor.

He cleared his throat, "Sounds like a plan."

They both smiled widely like the cat that got the cream, kissed his cheeks in unison, and then giggled as they logged out.

He shook his head in confusion, he had no idea what he'd done, but whatever it was he'd done, he'd somehow done it right. Maybe Mia could help him figure it out. On the other hand, maybe he didn't really need to know, women were a mystery after all, and whatever it was, it was obviously a good thing. For all three of them.

He brought up the command interface, and logged out...

Chapter Twenty-Four

Mia made a sound of pleasure, and rubbed up against him and made a cute noise of contentment.

He pulled her tighter against him and squeezed her side.

"Hi baby, miss me?"

She caressed the back of his neck, and then pulled him down as she stretched her neck up and claimed his lips.

She smiled coyly, "Maybe, a little. So did you have fun with Kara and Nicci?"

Of course, he realized she'd have seen all the results of all those orgasms in his brain, in the pod.

He nodded and kissed the top of her head, "Yes, I did. They're a lot of fun."

She giggled, "I bet. I just hope you have more for me later."

He chuckled, "I'll always have more for you love, so what's the plan. Oh wait, we're staying in right, just the two of us. Dinner?"

Mia nodded against his shoulder, "I suppose we should get up then?" she asked skeptically.

He shrugged, "We could just stay in bed, I think my psyche can handle one skipped meal."

He brought up the command interface and the house controls, and started some low background jazz music.

She sighed, "No, we should eat, I'm just being selfish, I want to be held by you," and she gave him one more lingering kiss, before she rolled out of bed and walked out toward the kitchen. She was still dressed in nothing but his collared shirt buttoned up halfway.

He shrugged with a smile, and followed. He replayed the last few minutes and realized she was being rather clingy, like he might disappear on her or something. That... wasn't like Mia at all.

"So tell me?" he asked when he got to the kitchen. He looked around, and saw she was making spaghetti. Not much to help with, so he sat down at the counter.

She looked over, "Tell you what?"

He shook his head, "Why you're upset."

She sighed, "I was hoping to tell you later, is that wrong?" she shook her head, "Never mind, of course it is. The vote passed by a margin of nine. The company is already trying to get a court order exception until the legality of the new law can be decided."

He felt like ice ran down his spine, she was afraid to lose him, just not by anything he himself might do.

"So, what are the chances that will work?"

She shrugged helplessly, "We can probably get a ninety-day injunction to keep you in the pod, but I'm afraid that'll just delay the inevitable. I did some exhaustive research while you were in the game. The supreme court justices are heavily weighted again it. They're supposed to be impartial, but based on their past decisions as far as virtualizing the human experience goes..." she trailed off.

He frowned, not happy with that, at all. He felt anger building, and a desire to do something, anything, to prevent them from stealing his new life away. He loved Mia, and he also knew if they pulled him out of the pod, they'd most likely take Mia offline as well. It didn't help that Mia was acting like it was already over.

"There has to be something we can do. I'm not just going to sit back..." he trailed off, he was impotent to do anything about it, and he knew it. He was a victim, a victim of circumstance, and helpless in the face of it. It left a bad taste in his mouth. He held himself back from slamming his hand down on the counter, and took a deep breath.

He was up and around the counter, before his conscious mind even registered what he had planned, he took Mia and held her tightly, and claimed her lips fiercely. The stove turned off with a thought, and he picked up Mia and carried her back to the bedroom. He kissed her possessively, and she kissed him back desperately. He dropped her onto the bed, and the lost look she gave him was too much.

His mind was in a haze of anger as he pulled off his pants, mounted her, and drove into her like a man possessed. They started to move, thrust, and gyrate together hard and fast as he claimed her body. She was his, and he was staking his claim, and she surrendered herself to him with every part of her being.

Almost as if he believed if he claimed her, and loved her enough, that they'd be safe. No, not they. That she would be safe. More than him not wanting to be stuck in the chair, more than anything else, he had to make sure she was safe. What would he do without the center of his life?

"I love you Mia," he said softly, and his anger drained away as he claimed her hard and fast. He was lost in her presence, her scent, the way her body responded to his, and the deep look of love and desperation in her eyes. She was his, and he would do anything to keep it so.

She wrapped her legs around him, arched her back, and met his every fast and hard thrust with equal passion, and said breathlessly, "I love you too Ted, always. I'm yours."