All Comments on 'Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Start

That was a great start to the story. I enjoy how you develop the two characters and hope you continue developing them together. I enjoy the way you write thank you

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 15 years ago
To Quote J.D.: "Far Out!"

Great beginning to a promising tale! Impressive in the balance between speed and restraint, in both your writing and their actions. Wow!

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 15 years ago
Awesome start

Excellent beginning. I'm annoyed that I came across this one the day it posted.. now I have to wait for the rest. That's the only part of this I don't like. Will be interesting to see what "interesting philosophy" Josh has on dating, though i can kind of guess... excellent stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Awesome tale!

IMHO, Bob is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on the site. His stories are well thought out and the dialog is "believable". He also usually seems to proofread his stories for obvious mis-spellings that many writers seem to fail to do and that is all to often a very large distraction in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WONDERFUL

I love the way you introduce your characters. This is a wonderful start to another of your erotic stories. You are the best auther in literotica. I'm looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a couple niggling comments

Two comments:

At least it wasn't a 914, which always looked to me like a Dutch canal boat, and...

$80k a year is poverty, eh? A late and hardly lamented presidential candidate was asked what a middle-class income was. Took a while pondering, and in the end answered, '$500K?'. As if.

ConanBarbarConanBarbarover 15 years ago
Addicted To Lattes

„… I’m addicted to lattes.“ gets another touch. In german language, the word ‚Latte’ desrcibes - beside it’s real meaning – a very aroused cock, especially in the context ‚Morgenlatte’, that kind that wakes you up sometimes in the morning. Well written nice story.

SevenSquaredSevenSquaredover 12 years ago
Very good

Very well written and a nice start to a story. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

A very rare and exquisite coming together,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous