Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

I leaned forward so I could kiss Josh knowing that as I did my two breasts would become pendulums swinging in the dim light for his enjoyment. I wanted to show off my wares. I wanted him to touch and feel me.

As we kissed both of Josh's hands rose and held my breasts, carefully weighing and caressing each globe. His hands were warm and comfortable, kneading and fondling with just the right amount of pressure and attention.

As his hands shifted their attention to my nipples I could feel the sensations shoot through my body, ending with a further flood of fluid from the love ducts in my pussy. Soon he had my nipples erect; I paid rapt attention to his every move.

We kissed again and then I directed Josh's mouth to my breasts. I straddled Josh's hips but elevated my body so my breasts were at the level of his mouth. He got the idea right away and started to suck on my breasts, alternately kissing, slavering and sucking hard on and around each nipple.

I thought, 'Oh my God, I've died and gone to heaven.' The sensations were almost too much to bear ... but I bore up under the strain.

After a few minutes I pulled away from Josh and pulled his pants down and off his legs. Socks went next. Then I reached for his briefs. I wanted to see exactly what was causing that large bulge in the dark fabric of his underwear.

As I pulled down the briefs, Josh raised his hips so in one smooth move I yanked the shorts down to his knees. Immediately his large cock unfurled into view, uncurling almost like a flag captured by a sudden wind that moves from a small tuft of fabric into being a grand and glorious display. Such was my first impression of Josh's privates.

I knelt before Josh and pulled his briefs off the rest of the way, tossing them into the growing pile of our clothing.

My hands reached up and together encompassed Josh's penis, counter twisting the growing rod of flesh in my hands. I could feel the surge of growth as Josh moaned into the darkness, his head lolling back on the sofa in ecstasy as I fondled him.

I'd learned about blowjobs in high school. At the time they'd been a more than adequate substitute for intercourse plus the boys I dated usually were thoughtful enough to return the favor with their version of cunnilingus. Thus, over the years I had not only developed a skill and facility for the act but a genuine fondness. Further, unlike many women I actually appreciated the final act of ejaculation into my mouth and enjoyed the look of lust and pleasure on a guy's face as I swallowed his emissions.

I leaned over Josh, initially wrapping his cock with my breasts. His head snapped forward from his reverie so he could watch what I was doing. I must admit when I'd seen it in porn films the act looks dirty and seductive, and I loved doing it. Josh apparently liked it too for he started moaning and expressing his appreciation.

After a few minutes of that I slid his cock up my chest and neck and then glommed onto the mushroomed head with my mouth. Another loud moan came from deep within Josh's body.

I pumped with one hand and rose and fell over his unit with my head, my tongue rolling around the cock head to deliver maximum stimulation. I could feel the penis grow even more and harden as I delivered my lust to him.

Occasionally, I pulled off of Josh completely and blew lightly on the saliva soaked rod; as I did I'd run a fingernail up and down the prominent veins. The texture of his cock grew to that of hardened steel.

Finally, I stood before Josh. He looked at me the lust that I had fully aroused in him. I liked this look. I carefully and seductively peeled my black bikini panties down my legs, retaining my sexy black nylons and spike heels. Someone had told me once that guys love seeing a woman wearing heels while they fuck; something about increasing the erotic sight picture.

I ran my hands around my pussy, moving so Josh's head ended only a few inches from my ground zero. I ran two fingers of one hand into my vagina and pulled them out. I licked them then brought them to Josh's mouth. He licked.

Josh brought a hand up and ran it up the inside of my thigh. The touch was electric. I felt like I was on fire. I held his hand and directed it to my cunt. Two of his fingers penetrated my sopping vagina, my fluids flooding over as he made a few strokes in and out of me.

The whole time his fingers penetrated me our eyes were locked on each other. I steadied myself with one hand on his shoulder as I rotated my hips to meet his touch.

Finally, I spoke, "Can we make love? Please. Take me!"

Josh rose from the sofa and faced me, his arms wrapped around me and we kissed in a most intimate and yet loving kiss of the night.

Without warning Josh picked me up and quickly carried me down the hallway I'd seen and had assumed led to the bedroom area. I was right.

Josh's bedroom was also dimly lit by low wattage spots on some of the artwork on the walls. The windows also faced the Boston skyline and new bridge; spectacular view but that wasn't why I'd come.

He set me gently on the bed and moved between my legs. I pulled my legs up to welcome his advance.

Josh thrust his tongue forward into my slit, licking and savoring all of the fluids I'd been leaking throughout the evening. I think the corsage had been the turning point. I'm a sucker for flowers.

This man knew his way around a woman's pussy and he toured all over mine. Tongue and then fingers stoked, licked and sucked in all the right places. My little tufts of sensitive skin found their way into his mouth with just the right pressure and stimulation.

I soared ever higher, until I could take it no more and clutched Josh's head to my nether region and allowed my first orgasm of the night to wash over me.

My heart raced, my blood pressure must have skyrocketed, and I had the fine sheen of lust all over my body to celebrate the passing of that orgasm. Wow!

I pulled Josh up towards me. "Come. Nest in me Lover." He didn't need a second invitation.

Josh slid into my velvet sheath in one smooth stroke. Again our eyes were locked on each other's. This was a union we both sought with all our bodies ... and as it would turn out our hearts.

I urged Josh's thrusts into me using my own abilities to rotate and thrust into his down strokes with my pelvis. We were hell bent on achieving more orgasms and in only a few minutes Josh warned of his impending climax.

"Come in me," I said. "I want you, I want your cum, I want your ... love."

I thought, 'Oh my God, I've said the 'L' word. What will he think.'

My words didn't seem to change Josh's ardor and he continued to drive deeper into me with ever-faster strokes. I started to moan and add short words of encouragement.

"Cum. Fill me. Fuck me. Shoot into me. Oooooooooh. Ooooooooh fuuuucccccckkkkkk!"

I was holding off my own climax await Josh's. When he started to make his final lunges into my body I gave into what my body had been pleading for -- release.

We both exploded into each other. I could feel the jets of Josh's ejaculations washing down the inside of my vagina. Every nerve ending in my sheath was afire with pleasure as I spasmed around his spike.

For half a minute we were statue frozen in time. Our hearts beat yet no one breathed or moved. We just savored the pleasure of the orgasms that touched us both.

Then we both gasped for air and I pulled Josh down into my arms, cradling his head on my shoulder.

"Wow," he whispered to me as we both panted.

"Yeah," I said, "Wow."

We were both silent after those assertions. I guess we were both unsure what to say or where to take the conversation or even whether a conversation was needed.

We were both lightly stroking each other. Josh was running a finger lazily around my right breast. The sensation was delightful. I was stroking his arm with one hand and touching his hair with my other hand.

After several minutes I broke the silence. "Josh, thank you. That was magnificent. You are a divine lover."

He leaned in and kissed me. "And you, dearest Megan, are an adorable surprise and a delight.."

My heart went all flippity-flop again. I am also a sucker for being adored.

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers