All Comments on 'Temptation & Punishment Ch. 02'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Crime and Punishment

I have read most of your stories. I have given high marks for most of the ones that I read. However, not this one, again the writing is up to your regular excellence. The problem is in the plot and storyline. It is not punishment if the punished want it to happen. In this case, if the husband were trying to punish his wife for what she did with Mac then he would not paddle her or spank her. For these actions are erotic where his wife is concerned. He is in fact rewarding her for her infidelity. In order for the husband to punish her, he would have to ignore last night and act as if it never happened. The result would be a devastated wife and that is punishment. Instead, this weak excuse for a male gives into his temptation and justifies her cheating. Too weak to fight for his marriage when he had the chance and to weak to take responsibility for his inaction afterwards, he is a pathetic excuse of a man. There is no justification for cheating if all the wife wanted was to be spank then Mac could have done that and returned her to her husband all horny and ready to go. That is not what happen and the rest is a poor justification defence. I gave this ***.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Not Bad

I don't know if this marriage will survive the test of time, however. She still cheated and wasn't really punished. She could cheat again knowing there is no retribution except the spanking she likes, which is not punishment. Still an interesting read.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Splendid...

and with a happy ending too! Five stars here...and you ARE an author for my favorites list. Loved the characters and action. Don't understand previous comments as husband was culpable in the adultery. They both paid a price -- and they both learned the lesson they needed to learn. And the result was a stronger bond that they would have had otherwise.

I usually stay away from loving wives category because the stories I've found are usually too brutal for my personal taste. Only read this one because it was bdsm (haven't figured out this contradictory personal choice (giggle). Take care and take care of your muse...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is close to a Zero

so the wife complains about how they have a lot of love in bed and no sex,fuck,humiliation... and instead of guiding him where she wants him she tells his best budy and dreams of him? if my wife is not happy with me and she would start talking with her friends about why she is not happy (have everything in the world but no rough sex) I definitly in this case would have said: maybe you should move on with Mac. I don't feel ever like hitting a woman so her ass bleeds or has a two week hematoma (I guess I would have married a bad boxer if I liked that). I for sure would not change and become a wife basher. she would have to look for somebody else because that would just be the start of who knows what and is definitly not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
as bad as

some people who go to far in getting revenge are the people who will forgive anything they are a bigger danger because they in the end arte fools as is this author.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Straight? Reverse? Double reverse? With a twist?

Spank to punish Sweetie ... but that's what she wants! So DON'T spank ... because that would be REAL punishment for a masochist! So spank the bottoms of her feet ... etc.

Ah, fugit!!! Just spank her ass, fuck her pussy and let the chips fall where they may!

Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She wanted it!

She got it. I loved the punishment. If it had been my wife I would not have stopped until she was howling in pain, crying hard, snot running down her nose, and yelling banana! Then I would have fucked her long and hard. I would have repeated the spanking and fucking every day that week. Never let a subbie go without a warm sore bottom for too long, that's my motto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another great story

It's obvious that most people who have commented so far are not normal readers of yours or of BDsM. The main point in this story was that he gave her permission, and she was a consenting participant in her spanking. One person commented on the fact that she had told Mac her fantasy, but I thought you did a great job showing things from his point of view so we could see that she was just drunk and venting. I loved this story and your others. Keep up the good work.

.

joodlejoodleabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

This story seemed realistic in that he and Mac didn't end up double-teaming her. That's erotic, but would have made the story that much harder to believe. I like the fact that he had the same desires, but had repressed them. It reminds me of what I see in my husband---partially hidden desires. I am grateful every day that he is a skilled lover and with every moment seems to be coming out of his sexual shell. I was deliriously happy the night I found out my "sick" fantasies were not so far from his own. We have decades more together, and I am already to the point where I have to beg him to go easy on my tits because of the way he bruised the hell out of them last night. Thank God right? LOL. To all those out there afraid of confessing their fantasies, DON'T BE!! Communicate your desires, and determine why they are what they are, and if you both are meant to be together it will work out. Thank you Angel for this heart-warming story. xoxo

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Has a Hall of Fame Author Missed Her Mark ?

I can only speak for myself as a reader and a novice to intertwined pleasure & pain & venture a timorous yes. It must be said I LOVED Poker Loser & Allison's New Life by Goldeniangel which are foremost among many stories enjoyed . Why ? To me, the characters were far more developed in that series.

The husband here lacks the assurance & command to make his initial foray into discipline credible. Being a top is perversely delicate skill in terms of taking the bottom safely to their pain thresholds. Paul was too vanilla .

Likewise Janet's essence in terms of why she craved punishment was not explored to the 3rd dimension, as with Allison from other, aforementioned series. The humor quotient which is a known strength for this author was also a quart low. I short this story felt rushed.

In no way does this lower my overall regard for GA. She's taken on Greek Myths and added on wonderful carnal spins. Her reviews are thoughtful and puckish all at once. Follow her numerous red hot rated stories just as initial guide & you won't go far wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More PLEASE!!

Fantastic! Wonderful story of love and cherishment. The fact that Paul loved Janet enough to allow her to explore something non-traditional and then actually took the time to LEARN how to give her that which she desires is outstanding. Would like to read more about how Janet will tease/tempt/misbehave to get Paul to give her more punishment. And if it is the pain that gives her the freedom to truly release her inhibitions and love for Paul maybe something should be done to her breasts and pussy. Stay away from any bondage though. It is Janet's willingness to GIVE herself to the pain that truly frees her. Looking forward to (hopefully) MANY more chapters. Another outstanding story series. Keep up the excellent work! -Grishnutter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You lost.

If you have to rely on violence, which is what spanking is, then you've lost both the battle and the war. All the wife learned is that you resort to abuse when you can't find another way to solve a problem. And that makes you an asshole in anyones book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better ending?

Have him arrested for assault and battery. Divorce him and keep all the marital assets while he sits in jail. That would have been a much better and more plausible ending to this sorry mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfect!

i LOVED this story!!! I am sorry you have some dumbass that does not know a lick about BDSM bothering you in the comments. Some people do not know how to deal with things outside their narrow views and experience. Maybe they are just a little too turned on by this fucking HOT story and have to rage at you to feel better. Just remember the rest of us think you are aces in all of your stories. Well done, again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Half cuck story

Half sicko story. But I kind of liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES