Temptation & Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she'd taken more than this last night with Mac, he was sure of that. The tears were probably from emotional distress as much as physical, perhaps even more so.

Still, he didn't want a repeat of his ex.

"Do you think you've been punished enough?" he asked, curious to see what she'd say. If she wanted him to stop, he would. He hadn't asked that question of his ex, they'd agreed upon a number and that's what he'd given to her. Then at the end of it she'd said that he was an abusive jerk and that she was never asking him to spank her again. Making the same mistake with his wife would be untenable.

Janet didn't speak, she just nodded her head.

"I need to hear you say it Janet."

Her hips lifted, offering up her bottom as she turned her head to look at him. The sight nearly broke his heart, with the tears on her face, but he could also see the hazy sheen of lust in her eyes, the dilated pupils, the way her lips were parted. "More please Paul."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He hit the upper part of her thigh, the tender crease where her leg met her bottom, and Janet's back arched as she shrieked, her head whipping around and throwing back before she curled in and buried her face in the covers. Oh that stung... it burned... her bottom felt like it was throbbing as Paul reestablished that rhythmic tattoo of slaps onto her sore bum, turning it a brighter and brighter pink as Janet wriggled and moaned, crying out at particularly painful slaps. Whenever he would stop and massage her buttocks she would relax into it, almost wanting to mewl and rub herself against him like a kitten.

Worried that he wasn't reading her quite right, Paul let his fingers slip down between her legs while he was massaging her buttocks. Janet moaned, her body tightening as his fingers came into contact with her hot, wet flesh. Feeling her reaction, touching the proof of her arousal, Paul knew that he needed to satisfy them both and soon or he was going to end up cumming in his pants while she rubbed her hip against him, which was not how he wanted this to end.

"Get off my lap and bend over the bed."

His voice was husky, excited. Oh god he was going to use the strap on her already abused bottom. Janet whimpered but did as he said, the anticipation gripping her as much as her fear.

Bent over at the waist her hips were snugged against the bed, unable to move forward or away from the coming bite of the strap, Janet had to repress the urge to rub her thighs together and try to get some friction going on her pussy. She felt like a leaky faucet, sure that in this position her husband must be able to see every inch of her arousal - the swollen, slick folds, and the way her throbbing clit was engorged, begging for attention. Part of her wished she could see the view herself, wondering what her bottom looked like right now. It felt hot, a little swollen, as if her skin was tightly drawn over the flesh underneath. The surface seemed much more sensitive than before and she wondered if she would be able to withstand the strap.

"How else have you been naughty, Janet?"

"I let Mac spank me and fuck me last night," she said, a little sob hinging her voice as the guilt welled again.

"But your husband gave you permission to do that, didn't he?"

"Yes, but I shouldn't have anyway."

"You're such a good wife," he murmured, rubbing his hand over her heated cheeks. Janet moaned. "I know you want to be good, so I'm only going to give you five spankings with the strap. Don't forget you can say banana if it becomes too much."

Janet bit her lip and resolved not to say it. She didn't want this to end. Not just because she felt like she deserved the punishment and not just because she wanted to show Paul that she could take whatever she could give him, but because deep down some part of her truly craved the pain.

CRACK!

Pushing her face into bed she screamed as the first lick of the strap landed square across her bottom, leaving a darker red stripe on her already warmed skin. Paul waited as Janet's back heaved, her breathing heavy as she assimilated this new pain. He hadn't hit her with all the force of the strap, not even medium strength really, since this was her first time and he didn't want to overdo it. The sight of her bottom with the mark of the strap across it was gorgeous. Her pussy trembled beneath it, wet and eager, her muscles clenching slightly and making her bottom open and shut a little.

"Do you want to say banana?" he asked, his voice much steadier and calmer than he felt. If she said it he wouldn't regret it, because that would mean he could finally bury himself inside of her.

To his surprise, but not shock, Janet immediately shook her head, looking over her shoulder at him again with her tear stained face.

"I want all five."

He gave her time to get back into position before bringing the strap down again, making sure to aim for an area that hadn't been hit by the strap yet. Janet screamed and wriggled. This time he only waited long enough for her to cease moving, so that he didn't miss his aim, before bringing it down again.

The tortured sounds she was making were somehow incredibly erotic, her hips moving up and down as if begging for more. So he gave it to her. One more across and then the last one diagonally, slicing over the previous hits. Before Janet had even finished her scream, he gathered her in his arms, allowing her to cry it out on his shoulder as he cuddled her. Her burning bottom was pressed against his thigh and she could feel his erection digging into her, but Paul patiently waited for her emotional catharsis to finish; pulling some tissues from their bedside table to keep her from becoming a complete watery mess.

"I really am sorry," she said, looking up at him pleadingly.

Paul sighed. "I wish you would stop saying that. I know you are. I'm sorry that I put you in that position... both of us made mistakes."

"Does that mean I get to spank you too?" she asked jokingly. More than his constant reassurance, the throbbing pain in her rear was what actually helped the guilt flow away. Truthfully, his mistake hadn't been as great as hers.

"Is that one of your fantasies too?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

She giggled, nuzzling into his shoulder, feeling incredibly warm and safe and secure in his arms. "No."

"Thank God," he muttered and she giggled again.

Despite the pain in her bottom, or maybe because of it, she felt good. Wonderful. As if a weight had been lifted from her, not just the guilt but also the shame of the desires that she'd been having.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, hopefully.

"Yes and no," he said, rearranging her so that he could look her in the eyes. "Yes because I enjoyed seeing your sweet little ass turn bright red. No because it was a punishment."

"Would you be willing to do it sometime when it's not a punishment? Or at least, not a real one?" she asked, coyly looking at him through her eyelashes.

"Absolutely," Paul said, pulling her face up to him so that he could kiss her lips.

Their passion, their arousal, which had been pushed aside while he'd cuddled her, flared with a vengeance. Janet wrapped her arm around his neck, holding him in place as she kissed him hungrily, greedily. The grip of his hands shifted and she whimpered as he squeezed the hot flesh of her ass, feeling the immediate response in his body. Feeling a kind of needy desperation to touch him flesh to flesh, she pulled at his shirt, practically tearing it from his back.

When he tossed her back onto the bed she gasped and then howled as her sore bottom came into contact with the bed; the slight bouncing didn't help at all and she immediately turned onto her stomach. Paul grabbed her ankle and flipped her back over with the kind of masculine ease that took a woman's breath away. He'd only taken a moment to divest himself of his pants and then he was above her, looking down at her as she writhed in a kind of mix between the pain in her bottom and the anticipatory sexual need that had taken over both her pussy and her brain. She'd always heard jokes about how men lost all the blood in their brains to their erections, rendering them stupid when horny, that's exactly how she felt right now. Thinking was too arduous, all she wanted to do was feel.

The hard length of her husband's body lowered onto hers as he kissed her hard, hungrily. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Janet whimpered as she squirmed beneath him, the sensitive skin of her ass rubbing against the sheets. Somehow she knew he wanted to make love to her in the missionary position, and before today she'd have been a little disappointed that they weren't going to do something new, but right now missionary seemed comforting. And yet... it was already different. Never before had her bottom rubbed and ached, throbbing in time with the needy clenching of her pussy. Rubbing herself against Paul's hard length as it pressed between her folds meant increasing the welling pain in her ass, a dilemma that excited her.

For himself, Paul was doing his best to hold back the raging, animalistic need that was urging him to reclaim his wife, to take her rough and hard and make her his all over again. He didn't want to share her, ever, and he could only be thankful that she hadn't taken it as a rejection of herself. Now they'd come together and Janet had loved everything that he'd done to her... the slick folds of her cunt rubbed up and down the length of his cock, spreading her juices over him, showing him how much their dark desires matched. He didn't have to be afraid that she would think less of him, she'd asked for it, every step along the way.

More, she'd said.

He'd give her more.

Janet cried out as Paul's hands slid down to her waist and then beneath her bottom, gripping a handful of reddened flesh in each palm as he tilted her pelvis and shoved into her hard. The entire length of his cock burrowed into her all at once, splitting her open and making her claw at his back as the incredible pleasure mingled with the throbbing ache in her ass almost sent her into an immediate orgasm. He groaned as he felt her clenching and trembling around him, her nails digging into his shoulders as she clung to him.

She was more turned on than she'd ever been, and with less preparation other than the spanking. Pulling his hips back, he held her tightly, using his knees to rock himself back and forth, listening to her soft whimpers as his fingers rubbed the sting back into her tender flesh, massaging and kneading the red swells to heighten the sensations.

"Paul... oh God.... fuck me... fuck me Paul..." Janet chanted it like a mantra, more vocal, less inhibited than she'd ever been.

He pulled one hand away from her ass so that he could put the weight of his upper body onto his arm and look down into her face. The contortions of her expression and body were primitively passionate, her eyes open but unable to focus for more than a moment or two at a time on him as he continued to ride her hard. While he'd always liked to watch her during their love making, he couldn't remember ever having seen her quite like this before. It was as if the spanking had taken down barriers that they hadn't even known existed, allowing a darker passion, more depraved desires to mingle with their loving, not detracting from the experience at all, only adding new flavors to sip and savor.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Janet opened herself completely to her husband, rubbing herself against him with every downward stroke of his hips, the burn in her ass adding to the flames in her core. She ran her fingers into his hair and gripped, moaning like a whore, as he began to really pound into her, shifting his weight so that he was on both arms above her, watching her as she twisted and writhed beneath him, her sore ass bouncing off of the bed and adding to the mix of rising agonizing ecstasy.

The noises she was making, caught between pleasure and pain, were completely undoing whatever was left of Paul's control. Reaching beneath her body to grab at her tormented ass again, he gripped her cheeks hard and relished the sharp cry that his touch engaged, the way she convulsed beneath him... and then she realized that she was cumming. The fondling of her burning bottom had kicked off the climax that had been growing for so long, a more intense release than she'd ever experienced, and it went on and on and on as Paul pounded into her, his furious rutting prolonging the exquisite rolling sensations.

"JANET!" He groaned, surged, and throbbed inside of her as he filled her with his cum, feeling as though he was pumping gallons of hot fluid into her welcoming body. Beneath him his wife clung and whimpered, the inner walls of her tunnel massaging his cock, milking him dry with every pulse of her body.

Slowly his grip on her bottom relaxed, his weight settling on top of her as they caught their breath.

Finding a tiny pocket of energy, Paul pushed himself up onto his elbows so that he could place a gentle, lingering kiss on Janet's lips. Sweet submissiveness seemed to pour out from her as she kissed him back.

"So?" he asked. "Did that fulfill your fantasy?"

"More than," said Janet, beaming up at him, her arms entwined around his neck. "That was... there aren't words for how incredible that was."

"I agree." He dropped another kiss to her lips, loathe to move off of her and she didn't seem to mind at all. It felt right. Good. The way it was supposed to be. And never again would he involve another man in their relationship. Janet may have been the one to receive the spanking, but he felt like they'd both learned their lesson.

12