All Comments on 'Temptations and Decisions'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes really

surprising reading your bio, that you always come up with so fucked up plots in your stories.

I guess I would even have a lot of problems that in your stories the lack of decency and respect seems to add your erotic thrill which for of course kills for me every erotic aspect.

I would really wonder with whom I'd be married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Somebody

What makes me sick is you could be somebody mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Relax

If you people don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that. It's fiction, it's fantasy, it's not real. Everyone has different pervs & kinks, different strokes for different folks. Regardless of the topic it was very well written. And it's easy to spit criticism when you can fall back to an anonymous post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finally truth

How could a woman stay with a willing cuckold?

No with is only one conclusion here and this was it.

David will either learn or just not propagate which is good.

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 13 years ago
great wrinkle on an old story

Very warm, very erotic, very believable. Great story!

dad2you2dad2you2almost 13 years ago
and when will

David decide that he wants another woman? If he will sleep with a married woman then he will sleep with any woman.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

Interesting insight into the womans point of view within a onesided sharing situation. She knew this was going to a bad place yet she continued... She is as weak a partner as the husband is. He doesn't treasure her enough and she knows inside that she couldn't stay with him as a cuck husband. Should have gone to a councillor or divorced right from the beginning. The attempted pregnancy by another man was just icing on the divorce. New hubby aint worth shot either... Once a cheat always a cheat. But, a good rendition of how a wife could find hetself in tight spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

In your profile you claim you are boring and that the stories you write are not you. Thats good, I would hate to think that such braindead women exsist in the world. I am just glad I dont have your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Complete spew

All three of the characters are lowlife scum. Didn't get me aroused, just got me really pissed off. Each one being killed violently would have been the only way to cleanse the world of human filth like these three.

Serious wtf author, why would you create a world like this even fictionally?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My Take on This Story is Different...

...I read this as a warning about people who play with fire getting burned.

Unlike a lot of the cuckold stories on this site, this story shows the other side of the coin, wherein, once some women are encouraged to play around, they lose respect for their husbands and leave for another man. Sadly, it is often one who will cheat with a married woman.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago

you can't make anybody have sex against their wishes. the slut is to be blamed also. surprising that the fucker married her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked it because it was realistic

As others have said, this is a warning about convincing someone to have an affair. It becomes less about love and respect and more about power and control...which is what will kill a marriage.

Yes, she could have said no. But her husband got what he deserved. In the end, there were no winners. 5/5

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Probably true many times

I wonder how many women stay married to a man that not only wants to share them, but allows himself to become subservient to her? Women are very much more into feelings and emotions and sex is one of the most powerful emotions to a woman. Very dangerous to allow a woman to take a lover over one off sex sessions,of course it depends how much you value your relationship and marriage.

Oxford99Oxford99almost 13 years ago
A state of mind

Marriage and the faithfulness that is assumed to go with it is really only a state of mind. If the state of mind alters so do the relationships connected with it bringing new arrangements and relationships. Nothing is forever, only adolescents believe in forever.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
What I saw at the start was a woman who tried to live out her husbands fantasies.

and she lost respect for him. Watching someone haveing sex with your own wife may be visualy exciting, but it is still de-humanising. He treated his wife as a object to be shared. What a slippery slope people live on.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
another slut and fucked up ass husband

that bitch will be fucking someone in chap 2...........lol

lays_69lays_69almost 13 years ago
Stupid people

I get a kick out of all the anonymous readers. You idiots that do not like this kind of stories do not read them. No body forced you to read it. Move on get a life. Just read the stories that you like. If you can not say anything good shut your trap or leave your user name.Keep the stories cumming lady.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 12 years ago
Wow, What A Story!!!

The first Nicole Six story that I read was "It's Complicated", which I enjoyed immensely. This was a hard act to follow, and was proceeded by lesser stuff.

But Nicole is back with a bang with this well written effort. Look at all the angry comments it's received; a sure sign of a top story, I can tell you!

Unfortunately however, like a lot of "Cheating wife may be pregnant with lover's child" stories, it turns out that the heroine wasn't pregnant after all. This is a shame, as it could have gone on for another two or three chapters, highlighting the joy, angst and problems of the three people involved.

**** Four stars. Well done Nicole, now get on with writing the next blockbuster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yep, typical cluck story.

And, Lays_69, maybe anons don't want to put up with idiots like you.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
i reread this

I change my position on this, the wife wasn't a slut. She changed up, and ended up with a man. Being a sub and married to a Dom woman that "only" fucks you is one thing. But he got what he deserved, he wanted to see his wife with another man, now that she is with someone else he should be happy. He can watch from afar.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
IM AN ANGRY GRANDPA AND What a fuckin CUNT

THAT BITCH IS A FUCKIN WHORE,THE GUY DIDN'T DESERVE THAT,JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU,SOME FUCKIN CUNTS THINK THEY ARE SO SPECIAL,WELL THEY AREN;T AND SHOULD BE USED FOR WHAT GOD MADE THEM,SPERM COLLECTORS FOR MEN,TO HAVE CHILDREN AND KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN,LOL I KNOW THERE'S GONA BE A LOT OF ANGRY PEOPLE SPOUTING OFF SHIT IN REPLY TO THIS,BUT FUCK YOU TOO IN ADVANCE,WOMEN ARE ONLY GOOD FOR ONE THING,AND THATS BREEDING,WE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE OLD DAYS WHEN WOMEN KNEW THEIR PLACE AND ACCEPTED IT,YOU GET THESE FUCKING TROUBLE MAKING BITCH CUNT WHORE'S TRYING TO INCITE PEOPLE INTO OVER THROWING THE STATUS QUO,ITS NOT GOOD FOR SOCIETY,THERE'S SO MUCH CRAP AND UNREST IN THE WORLD NOW AS IT STANDS,WE DONT NEED MORE FUCKING BULLSHIT BEING SPEWED ABOUT BY SOME FUCKING CUNT BITCH WHORE,NOW DO WE.

IF WE COULD RESORT BACK TO A MORE PEACEFULL TIME LIKE THE 50'S AND 60'S,LOOK AT HOW THE HIPPIES HAD THINGS,MAKING LOVE AND NOT SPREADING SHIT ABOUT THIS CRAP WERE GOING THROUGH NOW,ITS JUST TOTAL BULLSHIT, YOU KNOW, WHY ARE WE PUTTING UP WITH THIS KINDA SHIT FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT, WHATS HAPPENED TO THE RIGHT WAY OF DOING THINGS,THE PEACEFULL WAY ,

OF COMING HOME AND SUPPER WAS MADE AND YOU COULD SIT IN YOUR RECLINER AND HAVE A BEER. WHERE HAVE THOSE GOOD OLD DAYS GONE,WHY HAVE WE GONE THIS WAY, HOW COME ITS COME TO THIS, TIMES WERE SIMPLIER, IT WAS PEACEFUL, EASY GOING, MORE RELAXED, EVERYONE WAS WORKING AND THERE WERE JOBS ALLL OVER THE PLACE, THE PRICE OF THINGS WAS AFFORDABLE, FUCK MAN, A DOLLAR WENT A LONG FUCKING WAY IN THOSE FUCKING DAYS, YOU COULD BUY A FUCKING CART FULL OF FUCKING FOOD AT THE FUCKING STORE AND IT DIDN'T FUCKING COST YOU A FUCKING FORTUNE, NOT LIKE FUCKING TODAY, 2 BAGS OF FUCKING GROCIERIES COST 50 FUCKING BUCKS OR MORE, THATS FUCKING INSANE, WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO COST SO FUCKING MUCH NOW, IM TRYING TO LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME AND MY WELFARE CHECK AND PENSION ONLY GO SO FUCKING FAR

THATS FUCKING TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN, THERE'S SOMETHING FUCKING WRONG WITH THE FUCKING WAY THINGS ARE FUCKING NOW A DAYS,JUST TURN ON THE FUCKING NEWS AND YOU WILL FUCKING SEE WHAT THE FUCK I AM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT, IT'S FUCKING INSANE MAN, TOTALLY FUCKING INSANE, MAKES NO FUCKING SENCE WHAT SO FUCKING EVER, YOU FUCKING KNOW, JUST MAKES NO FUCKING SENCE, ITS GOT TO THE FUCKING POINT WHERE FUCKING PEOPLE DONT GIVE A FUCKING CARE ANY FUCKING MORE, ITS JUST SO FUCKED UP, AND ITS FUCKING ONLY GONA GET FUCKING WORSE AS TIME GOES FUCKING BY,

SO FUCK OFF AND GET A FUCKING JOB AND HELP THE OLDER GENERATION THAT WAS HERE BEFORE YOU, BUNCH OF LAZY BASTARDS, SHOVE THAT NITENDO UP YOUR FUCKING ASS, GET OFF THE FUCKING COUCH AND GET FUCKING OUT THERE AND FUCKING WORK FOR FUCK SAKE'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Surprise Ending

Didn't see that one cumming!?!?!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
She won't last in another marriage

She did it once and she'll do it again.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Again, it is first class writing

Real characters with real emotions although, having said that, I think both the husband an lover were only drawn as somewhat shadowy figures. This was a woman's story in every respect which is why, for once, her feelings are given precedence to those of the men.

I make no comment on the morals (only morons would come to a section devoted to the adventures of wives and then complain about such things) and simply say that the plot construction and pacing were well handled and presented and the author deserves great credit for skill employed in her writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lays_69 EAT MY SHIT

Who the fuck are you to tell other people to shut their trap, fuck you and your whole ugly looking cock sucking family.If we wanted any shit from you we would squeeze your shit filled head, you worthless fucking asshole. Why don't you do everyone a favor and just fucking die. Its fucking retards like you that should not be having any off spring, you will fuck up the gene pool for every one else and set back man kind by 3 generations while the good people of this planet have to go about now and irradicate your useless and spawn. That's time well wasted and could have been spent looking for a cure for diesease's like cancer, which you are surely as bad a virus as that cancer.

Please just do everyone a big favor, take a glock and put the barrel against your temple and proceed to blow out that shit that's filled up in that cavity in your head that's suppose to house a brain, but is just for storing shit in. kinda like a septic tank, or a sewage treatment plant.

Your dad should have pulled out all the way and not have shot his load into your mother, but blown it down the toilet like he meant to do in the first place. But he being your dad, and you know what a big fucked up piece of shit he is, and all of the sexually abuse he did to you when you were a little cock tugger. I guess who could blame you for the shitty way you turned out. But come on dude, why are you such a worthless piece of shit, why do you have to come down on others for speaking freely, what kind of a nation is this when you cant say what you want to. What happened to that right, you fucking worthless piece of fucking shit that you are, huh, where is that right to say what ever the fuck we want and not have worthless fucking pieces of shit cock suckers such as yourself, dictating to the rest of us on what to do and say. FUCK YOU TOO lays_69

Fuck I hope someone puts a bullet through your fucking shit filled skull some day and does everyone a great big favor. What we need is a heroe who will stand up to the likes of shit head filled assholes like you. That day is coming soon, you worthless piece of shit, watch where you walk, look behide you when you are alone, someones going to cap your fucking shit filled head very soon. you worthless shit headed cock sucking faggot

switluvxtasy71switluvxtasy71almost 11 years ago
the wimp and the hypocrite

a powerful, well-written story, with a very strong feminine perspective... those inclined to can gripe about the woman, but that only shows the quality of the work. my view is that the married couple were doomed because a sub male shouldn't end up with a woman who craves strenght in a man. but again you also recognise that life is a journey of discovery, and its all very possible that they both got to know about their unhealthy cravings after their marriage. its a story with a very powerful moral for those who crave this unhealthy way to express their sad feelings of inferiority and limited value for their mates - it might go very wrong... though if a man needs to see another fuck his wife to get turned on, then obviously, that woman has limited sexual appeal to him. maybe all david will miss are his cheap thrills, since his wife didn't turn him on otherwise... meanwhile, beyond the morals, this story has little erotic appeal because the woman kinda came across as a flaming hypocrite; not very sexy to have a slut acting all moral, though i can understand her feminine need for a real man who truly appreciates her, and not the sick wimp she was married to. meanwhile, i think that in real life, a woman like this will cheat, anyway, after all, she had started fucking paul for her own pleasure. if she hated the situation so much, she would have walked out on the marriage from the onset. but then the character had admitted that she enjoyed the situation, and if in her heart of hearts she wanted that marriage, she would have told her husband that she was slipping away from him. also think that paul's money was also a factor in her actions. else, why didn't she fall for a jobless hunk at the gym? Very convinient to leave her husband for a richer man... Lol... she just used her husband's sick urges as a cover to express her inner slut, which is no surprise, since every woman has the public image and her real inner self, which they often hide, or are even unaware of until certain situations arise. all in all, a powerful, moralistic story, but limited in erotic appeal because of the woman's unresolved inner conflicts and hypocrisy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally a story rates 5 stars

Finally, an author that spells the truth.. This so called sexual adventures of swapping, sharing, cockoldings is neither fun or adventures for the relationship, its opposite. it killed the relationship. I myself cannot get aroused in this idea of sharing, swapping or just allowing another man have sex with my wife. Lets face it too much is at stake, in a divorce you lose half or 50% of your retirement, savings, properties and other assets and investments in a divorce. Is it worth it? and nothing is ever mutual, trust me I know. Watch and experience the lies before a family court judge and you too will throw this so called adventurous attitude away. Still 5 stars keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story for reference

Goes to show you if you choose to play or turn your marriage into this twisted swapping or sharing fantasy you will get burned. Now look whose lonely. I do not blame the wife, I in fact blame both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

I loved the wife-watching part, but the part of the man tasting semen.......beyond nasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just anther cheating whore

What a whore first pretending to do it for her husband then leaving him for her new lover i hope he dumps her after he relises what a slut she realy is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicole Sicko

No temptations just another dyke author wanting to be Nic instead of Nico

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
and in a few years

You will replace Paul

Right up your alley. Serial cheating wife used to be college instructor in Helena Montana until info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com got out.

The suthor and she would be best friends

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

I think every guy who whores out his wife should get the same treatment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha You make me laugh !

What started out as a good story was ruined at the end....BULL SHIT ENDING !

Let's see..... Paul who has no morals, even for the threat of his dick ruining his business and reputation, he fucks married women. It's a muscle head thing until he gets capped in the ass by a wronged husband. What the fuck makes you think he will be faithful to Davids Ex wife???? What makes you think that she, now having tasted sinful dick, won't fuck someone else in the distant future???? She fucked it all up by inserting a fuck buddy into her mine and convincing herself that he would make a good husband replacement..... Really !!!

Was going good then became unbelievable !!!

I guess NicoleSix is really out there looking for Mr. Goodbar..... good luck !!!

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Funny Responses...

Some commenters are admonishing the wife because she decides she can't be with a man who wants to share her. Why? She tried it for him and it wasn't the lifestyle she was comfy with so she moved on. Shit happens and marriages fail all the time. Get over it!

openwonderopenwonderover 5 years ago
creampie delight

love the sloppy creampie. Not many women like this. Really hot.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Constant bitching

Why the constant bitching about people reading these stories and saying that they don't like them. You have no way of knowing wether or not you'll like it until you read it. For me, this author writes very well and I keep hoping for characters or a storyline that I can enjoy. But that's not this story. I intensely dislike anything about cuckolds, unless bulls and cheating wives get done away with. At least in this one the wife dumps the willing cuck. Too late for me, I'll leave Nicole alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I like the twist at the end though she had implied it at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This author

hasn't an original bone in her body. Every story is essentially built on the misandrist cuck cliche. The scores reflect the pathetic mental lives of the defective male cucks on this site.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Go with 26thnc first and last of hers

My error she explained in beginning so 2 stars instead of 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
best

sexual writing in/on LWs? hubby got what he deserved.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

This makes so much more sense than endless fantasy. If a husband pushes his wife to another man he has already lost her. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

David is

NOT a husband, he is a pimp!

Thanks for a well written warning of the dangers of playing fast and loose with the affection of those who love you. Not those you love, David did not love his wife as a person. He used her to please himself, not her, and she did not realise the danger of his desires till it was too late.

Would be nice if all those hate filled commenters could have heart attacks as their blood pressure rises to intolerable levels before they manage to submit their comments.

Oh, I just thought, we never get to know about the ones that happenned to. LOL

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Oddly enough this is exactly what happens to the majority of husbands who need to quench their desire for cock by living vicariously through a slut wife. Thats also why they love cock cages, then theres a reason for them not to put into a pussy. In the end, avoiding pussy is a cucks truest desire....now why would a man NOT want pussy, and always wants the wives to find a HUGE cock? Or a "REAL" man to take the husbands sexual place? Those questions answer themselves. Yes, most deny it, but the reality is they are afraid of opening that door.

David was a closet homosexual/bisexual man, he got his wish, that pussy was kept away from him.

See cucks, we have you all figured out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol FUCKING DIRTBALLS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Exactly how women think of men like this. Obviously every situation is different. I’ve cucked a lot of these types. Women definitely end up leaving.

If you have a strong relationship then maybe it can be done without this happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The whole bunch are assholes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous