Temptations and Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers

Sated, he finally fell back and let his cock slip from my hole. I was embarrassed and flustered, so I dressed pretty quickly to get out of there.

"Look, I, um..." Paul began.

"It's OK. Just don't..." I spoke softly. I gave Paul a quick peck to show that I wasn't mad at him and quickly let myself out. I drove home in a few minutes and let myself in to the house. David was sitting at the table finishing a late breakfast before heading to work.

"Did you have a good workout?" He asked me.

"Not really. I wound up having sex with Paul on the floor instead." I replied. David had no idea I was telling the truth. I certainly had his attention though. He came over and started to kiss me. As he pulled me close I could feel that he was already erect.

"Tell me about it." He asked me, still thinking that I'd revived our fantasy game with a new fictional encounter.

"Well, he just came on to me and I didn't stop him." I said. "I knew how bad you wanted me to have sex with him, so I just finally gave in. He had a really big cock." I added for no particular reason.

By now David had me on the sofa and was pulling off my shorts and panties. I'd started dripping almost as soon as I'd gotten into the car and by the time I'd walked into the house there was so much cum it had overwhelmed my panties and was running down my leg. As David pulled them off the scent of semen became fairly obvious between us. I saw him stop and look down into the crotch of my panties for a moment

"He must have shot a huge load." I mused. I giggled thinking of how turned on Paul had been and how he had ejaculated so much inside me.

David looked shocked for just a moment. He reached down with a finger and I felt him spreading Paul's semen all over my pussy lips as he finally realized that I was not making the story up.

Then he was pulling off his pants in a hurry. In a moment he slipped his hard cock into me. I was so soaking wet that he bottomed out in one effortless thrust. After a dozen strokes he came, he was so aroused that he also seemed to ejaculate for an eternity. Finally the last intermittent spasms of his climax faded and he stopped.

Hormonal birth control like the pill gives me headaches so I have to use other methods. It was only after David had finished that it occurred to me that I had just fucked both my lover and my husband without having my diaphragm in. I was shocked by the risk I had taken, but since I wasn't very close to ovulation I pushed the worry from my mind.

Chapter 4

At first I decided that giving in and having sex with Paul was a mistake, and I resolved that I would not do it again. One problem was that David kept pestering me for a repeat performance. What he really wanted was for me to bring Paul home so he could watch, but there was no way I was up for that.

The bigger issue was that I didn't quite want to stop having sex with Paul either. He'd been a very good lover and I found myself thinking about our tryst several times. Being chased by a strange and handsome man was in some ways addicting. Ultimately I wound up having sex with Paul three more times in his office at the Fitness Center. Given the circumstances, our couplings were necessarily brief. Despite this, they were still quite satisfying. Paul was a very attentive and talented lover. After each round I'd tell David what we had done. He would get to be out of his mind with arousal.

After I told David about the encounters we would immediately have sex. With each successive encounter I became more and more verbally aggressive with David. I would ask him how he liked seeing my lover's semen running from my pussy and I would tell him what a great fucking Paul had given me. It seemed like the more I taunted David, the more aroused he became.

I was hugely conflicted by what I was doing. The affair felt wrong, and yet it wasn't because my husband was approving. I felt like I was starting to lose respect for my husband as he not only tolerated, but encouraged my infidelity. That month was David's birthday. I asked him if he had any special requests, thinking he might want to go out for dinner someplace nice together. To my surprise, he took the opportunity to ask me to bring Paul home so he could watch me being fucked. I nodded slowly, feeling a little sick at the thought that my husband wanted to watch his wife being fucked by another man for his birthday.

I was at the center of a confused whirl of emotions regarding David right then. I can explain this perhaps a little better now with hindsight, but at the time I was quite confused about what I wanted. David was still the smart, funny and wonderful man I had married. I still loved him dearly.

Warring with this, I wondered why he would not stake his rightful claim to me. Why did he so enjoy my sexual adventuring and why could he not see what it was doing to us?

And between all this was my attraction to Paul. Paul was great looking, attentive and sexually powerful. Paul was more like an addictive drug that was only eroding my attachment to David. For now I was working under the illusion that I could love one man and have fun fucking another.

I offered up a compromise. "What if I bring Paul back one time for you to watch? One last time and then we will stop."

David thought it over for only an instant before agreeing.

The following week I had my period so our plans had to wait for the week after that. It seemed like a good idea for this last tryst with Paul to be early in my cycle. I had never forgotten to use my diaphragm again after the first time, but it seemed like a good idea to avoid fucking Paul while ovulating.

The following Tuesday found me back at the fitness center hoping to find Paul there. I was very much ready to be fucked. David had taken the day off and was going to hide in our large walk-in closet. I didn't want to try and explain David's strange fantasy to Paul and I was afraid Paul would refuse. A bit of subterfuge seemed best.

Paul didn't seem too flirtatious; he simply started our workout routine. I wondered if I would actually have to seduce him. Soon I was covered in a light sweat from my exertion. Before I knew it our time was up.

"Big plans for the day, Nicole?" He asked me.

"Not really. I'm going to go home for a quick shower and then lunch"

Paul gave me some admonishment about watching my diet. He talked about how proper nutrition is a critical part of any fitness regimen.

"Why don't you come home with me and fix me a nutritious lunch then, Paul?" I asked him. He recognized a come-on when he heard it and was happy to agree.

I drove home and observed Paul's car following me in the rearview mirror. He parked in the street and joined me at the door. He tried to grab me for an embrace in the foyer, but I waved him off. "You'll find whatever food we have in the kitchen right there." I told him. Then I quickly went up to the master bedroom.

I looked in on David when I reached the room. "Paul is downstairs for the moment." I told him. "You should hide in the closet." I stripped naked and started the shower in the adjoining bath. I got my diaphragm case out of my nightstand to insert it while I waited for the water to warm up. I felt David grab me from behind for an embrace.

As he kissed me, I could tell he was excited by what was about to happen because he was breathing a little hard and his heart was racing. As we embraced he suddenly wrapped his hand around my case. Before I could say a word he took it away from me. Before I could react, he released me. Still holding my birth control he disappeared into his closet hiding spot.

I started to realize that David was under the spell of his strange fantasy and had somehow decided that he wanted to watch me being impregnated by my lover. This was fine in a fantasy world, but I wasn't going to let Paul knock me up. I couldn't afford to get into a fight with David right then with Paul just downstairs, so I quickly decided that I would simply use a condom from our nightstand.

Once I was under the stinging spray I started to soap myself all over. I slipped my right hand over my vulva. My lips were swollen and thick with arousal despite the low key flirting with Paul during my workout today. I shivered just from lightly rubbing on my outer lips.

I turned off the shower and toweled off. When I stepped from the master bathroom into the bedroom I wasn't too surprised to have company. Paul was standing nude in the center of the room, grasping his hard cock and staring at my nakedness. His eyes locked on my pussy and I felt heat rush to my face.

"I thought we were going to get something to eat?" I asked him.

"Sure." Paul grinned and stroked his cock a bit more aggressively. He was rock hard. I realized that he wanted me to give him oral sex. I'd never done this with him but the idea suddenly appealed to me.

I dropped to my knees before Paul. I grasped his cock and jacked him lightly in my hand. I got a much better look at his penis now and I was able to confirm my earlier impressions. He was something like seven or eight inches long and a couple inches in diameter. I circled my fingers around his shaft and my middle fingertip would not quite reach my thumb. I'd never been interested in penis size before, but for some reason I found Paul's big cock and heavy balls to be a turn on.

I ran my tongue up and down his length before I started to run it all around the head. Finally I opened wide and took his length into my mouth. I gripped the base to control his thrusting and let Paul start to fuck my mouth. He was at the limit of what I could fit in my throat without gagging, but I managed.

I thought about what I must look like to David. Here I was kneeling subserviently before my lover while dutifully blowing him. As I sucked him deep over and over I heard his breathing turn ragged and I knew he was getting close.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to come. I'm going to come in your mouth." He told me.

Finally he reached the point of no return. Paul's thighs were tensing up and I felt the base of his cock begin throbbing between my fingers. Paul had always seemed to leave my pussy full of his huge loads, and I decided I wanted to watch him ejaculate. As the first of his cum rushed up the length of his shaft I pulled my mouth off of him and stared intently at his penis.

His first pulses jetted from him with surprising strength and landed across my cheek and lips. The next several pulses seemed to boil out of the tip of his cock to dribble all across my breasts. Overall he delivered a shockingly big load of cum and I was liberally coated with it. I realized that I was so turned on by blowing Paul that I had wetness literally running from my pussy and down my leg. I cannot ever remember being so wet.

After servicing Paul, I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. I licked my lips and tasted the familiar flavor of semen. The taste of him was making me even more aroused. I invited him to come and lick my wet pussy. Paul obligingly knelt before me and lowered his head between my thighs. He ran his tongue all around my inner thighs, slowly drawing closer to my center as he went.

Soon he was running his tongue up and down my outer lips. I was dying to feel him on my clit. Paul teased me for several minutes before he finally delivered. Just as I thought I would go mad he finally slipped his tongue between my lips and started to run it around and around my clit in small circles. I felt my arousal building quickly.

As I got closer, Paul slipped a finger into me. It felt so good to be penetrated by his slender hardness. After another minute he slipped in a second. Paul slowly fucked me with his fingers as his tongue ran around my clit in fast circles. I moaned as I was gripped with my first climax.

"I'm coming!" I gasped as my vagina clamped down on Paul's fingers like a vice. Waves of pleasure ran through me.

After I'd come, I was desperate to be penetrated by Paul's fat cock. I got a condom from the drawer and opened the package. As I went to roll it onto Paul, he murmured in my ear "Why?" I'd fucked Paul without a condom four times previously and I imagine he was wondering what prompted the change.

I didn't want to explain just what had happened to my diaphragm, and since I had just finished my period I decided to skip it. The risk was going to be really low anyway and condoms always made me dry out. I'd just ask him to pull out, I finally decided.

I casually dropped the condom to the floor and pulled Paul towards me, urging him to fuck me. Paul's cock had revived as he licked my pussy. He grasped his thick prick in his hand as he guided it to my opening.

"You need to pull out." I whispered to Paul as he lodged the head of his cock against the mouth of my vagina. "Ohhh...yeah!" I groaned as I felt his thick shaft spreading me wide open. I was soaking wet with arousal and he soon bottomed out. Paul started to fuck me in earnest and I was soon coming on his dick.

After a while I wanted to be on top again. I told Paul to lay on his back and then I mounted him. I noted that Paul's semen had turned thinner and was running all down my breasts and chest. I could smell him everywhere on me. I grasped his cock to line it up with my dripping hole. He was smeared with my lubrication and was shiny wet. I rubbed my hand up and down his slick shaft a few times to enjoy the feel of him before I finally sat down. I groaned as I impaled myself.

Paul had endless endurance since he'd already ejaculated once. I rode him through uncounted orgasms. Eventually I started to grow tired and I was starting to get sore from the relentless pounding.

"I want you to come now." I told him. "Remember to pull out."

Paul rolled me off of him and had me lay flat on my belly on the bed. He lay on top of me and I felt his cock slip back in. With my legs nearly together, my pussy lips gripped his penis in a wet embrace that increase the sensation for both of us. I started to gasp and come like wild from the intense friction. After only a few minutes Paul started to pant too. He was getting close to his climax.

I didn't really think about it, but this was not a good position for him pull out of me easily, especially since he was working so hard to achieve a second orgasm. Paul lowered his head and was breathing hard against my ear as he pounded into my wet vagina. He started to moan a bit as he worked hard to coax a second orgasm out of himself.

"Oh yeah...getting close. Uhn! Oh yeah." He muttered in my ear.

Abruptly he stiffened and stopped thrusting with his cock buried deep inside me.

"You're coming inside me!" I moaned. His body pinned me to the bed and I couldn't move.

A second later I felt him start throbbing as he started shooting another big load of semen into my pussy. I was trapped under Paul's weight and I could do nothing while he inseminated me. Honestly, I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to fill my unprotected pussy with his potent seed. He twitched and pulsed for an eternity before he finally became still.

Paul rolled off of my body and I felt his softening cock slip from my abused pussy. I felt sweat cooling on my skin and I tried not to think about the millions of sperm that Paul had just put into me. I rationalized that it was still over a week until I was likely to ovulate and so I was probably safe.

This was the first time we'd been together outside of the limited opportunities afforded by Paul's office and he seemed to want to hold me for a while. I decided I was a little pissed about him coming inside me and I knew David was probably beside himself in the closet. I acted a little cool towards Paul until he got the hint.

Eventually Paul got up, dressed and left. I lay on the bed and listened to the door close. As soon as Paul was gone, David emerged from the closet. I could tell he was aroused beyond anything I'd seen before. I was sore from the fucking Paul had given me and I did not want David inside me.

As David got close I grabbed him and urged him to lie back. I slipped lower and started to fellate him. He sighed and moaned for a few minutes. "I want you to sixty-nine me." He begged. David loves the visual addition of my body kneeling over him when he is getting a blowjob.

"No, I don't want to." I told him, almost reflexively. David would have seen me placing the condom on Paul's cock. He probably had no idea that I had decided to let Paul fuck me bareback.

Then I thought it over. David had taken away my diaphragm in the first place. I glanced over to where I had dropped the condom and realized that David must have seen me do it from his hiding spot in the closet. This meant David was aware that we hadn't used a condom.

"God that was so hot!" David told me as I gently sucked him. "Watching you with him was the hottest thing I've seen." For some reason it irritated me to listen to him describe his fantasy and arousal.

I was suddenly struck with a new desire. I wanted to make David lick my sloppy cunt. I wanted confront him directly with what I had done and make him acknowledge my infidelity. It was the nastiest thought I'd ever had.

Decided, I crawled over top of him. I heard him moan with excitement as I placed my cunt before his face. As I knelt over him I felt his tongue sliding over my vaginal lips and my clit. It felt surprisingly good following the intense pounding Paul had given me and I resumed sucking on David's cock.

After another minute I felt the semen that was inside me starting to flow back out. Once I started to drip, I stopped sucking and sat up straight. The flow picked up speed and it all came back out in a matter of moments. I ground my pussy against David's face as the big load of cum poured from my hole.

I thought David might stop and become angry. Instead he licked it all up, which gave me a funny rush of arousal and embarrassment.

"I thought you didn't use a condom with Paul but I wasn't sure." David told me.

"No. I wanted to feel him coming in my pussy." It felt like David should have been mad that I'd let Paul inseminate my fertile pussy. And then I'd sat on his face with another man's cum in me. I decided to push him even harder.

"Now clean me up. Lick up my lover's thick cum from my pussy." I told him. It was a heady feeling to boss him around right after my lover had left.

Instead of anger, David simply ran his tongue all around my vulva and dutifully did as I ordered. "That's right." I told him. "I let him fill my unprotected pussy with his seed. I'm full of his sperm now. Maybe I'll have his baby. Lick his cum from my pussy."

I took his cock back into my mouth and I was shocked to hear him groan and to feel him coming just a few seconds later. Licking me clean seemingly was turning him on. I let him ejaculate his entire load onto my tongue and then I swallowed it.

Chapter 5

I was not surprised when David asked me to have sex with Paul one more time. He wanted to watch again. I had also been fantasizing about having sex with Paul, but I pretended I was mad. I sulked the entire weekend and would not let David touch me. I knew he was crazy with lust from having watched me with Paul.

Finally in the middle of the week I told David that I would do it just one last time. He was excited and wanted to fuck me right away. I told him no. He could wait until after the next time with Paul. The power in our marriage had shifted entirely to me and I enjoyed the feeling of making him wait.

Wednesday morning I worked out with Paul like usual. As we were finishing up, I asked him if he could spare a minute to talk in private. He led me back to his office, probably wondering if I wanted a quickie with him.

Once we were safely in the back room I confessed my husband's voyeurism. He took the revelation without much of a reaction. I was relieved to see that he wasn't upset to have been watched surreptitiously.

NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers