Temptations and Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers

"Was that the reason for the condom?" He asked.

"No. I mean, yes." I said, covering my error quickly. Paul didn't need to know I had fucked him without any kind of protection.

I asked Paul if he would come by my house Friday evening for one last round with my husband watching from a hiding spot. I was a little surprised that he agreed without much hesitation. I didn't expect him to be willing to go through with it now that he knew the truth.

I lied to David about letting Paul in on the secret. I explained to him that I'd told Paul he would be out for the evening Friday and that Paul had agreed to stop by our house.

Friday I was keyed up and I needed some release. I knew I was about to ovulate so I would need to be vigilant about the diaphragm or using a condom with Paul. As I folded laundry I thought about just lying back on all the clothes and masturbating. Before I knew it that's what I did. My fingers traced circles around and around my clit and I imagined Paul coming inside my pussy as my climax hit me.

That evening I was running a bit late and it was nearly time when I got out of the shower. I went to put in my diaphragm before dressing and realized that David had never put it back following the previous week. I was just going to ask him where it was when the doorbell rang. I thought about getting a condom from the drawer but decided against it for the moment. Subconsciously I was coming to a decision.

I quickly pulled on a robe and ran down to answer the door. Paul stepped into the foyer and closed the door behind him. I'd been aroused all day and I didn't see much point in making small talk. I let my robe fall open, exposing my nakedness to him. He looked at my body with lust and I felt even hotter.

Paul stripped off his clothes right there before he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. At least he knew the way without my having to give him directions. Paul dropped me on the bed and stood between my legs.

"I can't stop thinking about you." He said.

Paul lay me back on the bed and slowly kissed his way down my body. He is a master at pleasuring me orally, and this time was a virtuoso performance. Paul started kissing and licking me lightly all around far from the center of my sex. As my arousal progressed he worked steadily to my center and licked harder and harder. For the finale, he inserted two fingers and pumped me slowly to a mind blowing climax.

When I finally started coming down I lay panting limply on the bed. Paul stood up and pulled my butt to his groin. I thought momentarily about a condom but I realized that I wanted Paul to fuck me more than anything at that moment. In an instant he penetrated me and slid his entire length into my vagina. I had been dying to be fucked all day long and it felt so good I cried out with the pleasure of it.

Paul thrust into me steadily and I felt another orgasm building deep in my pelvis. I knew I should stop him as I was unprotected, but all I could think about was coming on my lover's hard shaft. I was getting closer and closer to my peak with each thrust. I'd stop him after my first orgasm and put a condom on him I decided.

In another minute I came hard, and I felt my tight pussy grasping Paul's wonderful cock in waves. Before I came down all the way, he resumed thrusting and I almost immediately came again. He fucked me steadily through an absolutely incredible string of orgasms.

Just as I felt myself reaching yet another climax I realized that Paul was groaning really loudly. He pressed his cock deeply into my vagina and I realized he was about to come.

I felt his cock pulsing as he started to ejaculate a huge load inside me. "Oh God!" I whimpered. "Fill me with your cum!" I had been on the brink of my own orgasm and I could not believe it as the sensation of Paul throbbing in my pussy really set me off. I felt ripples running through my vagina, seeming to milk his semen from his cock as it spurted inside me. I should have been panicked as I was being inseminated at my most fertile time. Instead, it gave me the most intense climax I had ever experienced.

Paul finally stopped throbbing and lay upon me lightly. He remained still for several minutes. Finally he pulled his soft, wet cock out before he lay down on the bed beside me and ran his hands lightly up and down my body. I looked into his eyes and gave him a little kiss. "I think you just gave me a baby." I told him.

"I know." He told me. Paul had figured things out apparently. "I should go." He finally said. He knew David was waiting in the closet.

As he climbed from the bed I noticed that his limp penis was wet with our juices. A drip of semen hung from the tip of it. I lay naked on the bed and watched him finish dressing. I felt like I was going to become pregnant with Paul's baby.

Once Paul left, David emerged from the closet. His cock hung limply and he sheepishly admitted that he had masturbated to conclusion in the closet.

"When I saw him coming inside you I couldn't stop." He told me. He came over to me for an embrace. "No." I told him, grabbing his head to stop him. Then I shocked myself. "Lie down."

I kind of still loved David, but I had reached a decision. I could not really stay with a man who was driven to share me. And so I had made my choice and I had picked Paul. The idea wasn't fully formed in my conscious brain yet but deep down I knew I was leaving David to be with the father of my child.

I knelt over David facing his feet. I pressed my pussy lips against his mouth and enjoyed the sense of him tonguing the entrance to my vagina. I started to feel like I might have another orgasm. David slipped his tongue into my hole and I felt Paul's huge thick load run out of me. David did not miss a beat as he licked me clean. I rubbed the evidence of my insemination all over his face as I started to feel an urge to come again. I continued to ride David's face until I moaned with release.

When I finshed I lay down on the bed as well. I looked down and I was not surprised to see that David had regained his erection. I knew that licking my sloppy pussy had turned him on once again. He sat up and moved as though to mount me. I stopped him gently, and at that moment I think he knew. "No honey." I whispered. If I got pregnant, I wanted to know who it was with.

Epilogue

As it turned out, I didn't get pregnant that month which was probably just as well. It seemed that I had found out that I have a bit if a fetish about impregnation. David and I did get separated soon after our adventure and I married Paul as soon as the divorce was final. Paul and I are very happy together, and I think he will be a great father once we decide to start a family in a little more sane fashion. Despite the very strange way we became a couple, we are content with how things worked out.

In some ways I still loved David right to the end, but our adventure permanently changed everything about our relationship. It's easy to blame David for what happened I suppose, but I was just as involved in what we did.

NicoleSix
NicoleSix
609 Followers