All Comments on 'Ten Men for Tina'

by Catesby

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That girl is about the dumbest ever heard of......

And the story isnt much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BORING

Thank God I skipped four pages to get to the end, and even then, I wonder why I bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!!

Please write more...whew, got hot in here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well what a surprise, the girl with an IQ of 12

Read the first and last pages...didn't miss much. What a humongous pile of shit. I don't know what's worse, that I spent 3 minutes reading it or that you spent 3 hours writing it. I can appreciate the time you spent, but it was neither erotic nor entertaining. By making the woman to be such an idiot, you detracted from the whole story. And as most porn stars will tell you, they fake almost all of their orgasms because it's a job and it's not that much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

go on like that excellent plot. let the story go on maybe some nice pierced nipples :-). her guy even helping the producers perverting her a little further.

waiting for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Total Garbage

And she and her husband contracted aids and died a terrible death, rotting to death as shit scum should. Catesby, eat shit and die.

Waynegod69Waynegod69over 16 years ago
Pay no attention to the prudes!

It was a great story and a fun idea. I hope to read more like this!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Awful

The writing was so bad that I could not finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

I loved it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad at all

Not to shaby, Although she was quite nieve I've met people almot that bad and maybe even worse. Don't let the neg. comments get you down it takes all kinds to make her spin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story.

a bit far fetched but that was also what made it so appealing. one of the few non-banal stories that kept me interested till the end. wonder what happens next? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Catesby you gave yourself away

you used this(her husband was stood in what was left of the queue outside ) see you are a fucking wimp brit just like all the others. No one but a friggin Brit uses the term ( was stood) you fucking brits don't even know proper English...no one says ( I was stood) or I was stood ) they say it like a civilized person and say (I was standing. or I stood never I was stood...what the fuck kind of a creep are you...any way your so called story stank just like the shit you are eating now...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

PeterBlueEyes43PeterBlueEyes43over 14 years ago
Enjoyed Ten Men For Tina

Great story! I enjoyed reading it...but I tend to like slut wife stories as well as gang bangs...and Tina was quite an interesting lady! Keep writing...would love reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story! Dont let them get u down:)

Some women not all but a few really are that dumb so i found it oh so hot.(I once new this guy who not just once not just twice but three times it a week bite a live wire to strip the insulation off it. There are people this dumb.)

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Great story!

The sex scenes were great, specially the gangbang at the end. 5 star rating no doubt about it. Thanks Catesby!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
How many percentage likelihood he loses his job???????????

A sexual minority husband whose job is in danger as to be the history lecurer after the TV program. I think he deserves to lose his job. The Author does not write anything about the husband, we only got information about the wife.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
????????

If he starts his divorce proceedings after the TV show and he would not have joined to the gang bang, he could remain for history lecurer......but sexual minority husband TV personality????? Or he became porno star as his wife???????? Dear Author the husband's future?????????????

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
?????????

Such low IQ how a man became history profesor in a colledge? I think he deserves to lose his job.

rickjones185rickjones185about 11 years ago
Great Story

I can not believe the opinions of some of the people that left comments. This is a story. It is for your pleasure to read and enjoy or not to enjoy. Why would you be so negative. I enjoyed it and was hard and stroking the whole time. Thank you for writing it and fro sharing it with me. I loved it and hope you write a sequel to it.

jodiredjodiredalmost 11 years ago
Been there, done that

I've never pulled a train on live TV, but I've done scores of gangbangs over the years...usually with 5 or 6, sometimes 8 Me...always Black. But some of them have often out of hand and 10, 15 maybe 20 Men have fucked me in a single day. It's the best sex ever! I know lots and lots of married white women who have done gangbangs, but I don't know ANY who have done only ONCE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good build-up

Good job. Cracking story. I wouldn't normally read a 6-pager but this one pulled me in.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Has to be

This has to be the story of Allysa Milano.

tmpforumtmpforumabout 2 years ago

A gem among lighthearted, playful and consciously unbelievable stories. The main character is a mixture of naivety, stupidity and lust and it seems not to need much coercion. I read it long time ago and now I simply refresh the comments: the last one is three years old.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After all the diseases hit her she won't have a long enough life to enjoy it. Dumber than a stump. And her husband was a complete idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous