All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 07'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 11 years ago
Hot Donna

Glad to see Eric and Donna together.

Loved that Jackie has grown some more since the previous section.

Favorite part was Jackie comparing her enormous breasts to Donna and the description of what she did to Donna's bra.

Hopefully, the mention of the BE cream will come into play (growing Donna perhaps) before you end this story.

Your sex scenes were as hot and descriptive as ever.

And the enjoyment of this story remains high; can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOST AND FOUND

ANOTHER FINE STORY. MAYBE IN NEXT ONE JACKIE LOSES CREAM. DONNA AND ERIC'S MOTHER FIND IT.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Best Scene Ever?

I must admit I was a bit of a slow starter with this story... (Meaning Chapter 01 - not this one...)

There's no doubting the quality of the writing, but I have absolutely *no* knowledge of the TV series and struggled a little with the characters at first.

But the great storyline (Admittedly helped by just a little Wikipeding & Youtubing) worked its magic and now I'm a die hard fan!

And I have to mention that this part contains one of the hottest scenes *ever!* Jackie's slow, deliberate, mocking destruction of Donna's 38EE bra. Wow!!!!

Jackie has had quite a journey and I'm so glad we were allowed along for the ride!

Thanks!

leagleleagleover 11 years ago
Good to see you back!

Great story, but i'm even more happy that you have started writing again. I have missed your story telling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES