That 70's Show-Fireworks at the Foreman's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyde and Bob came sweating through the hedge to join the game and Donna grabbed Eric's hand and urged, "come with me."

"I really have to go to the bathroom first," he informed her, "too much beer."

"OK, meet me in the Vista Cruiser...I have a present for you," she teased him.

She made a quick stop in the Foreman's kitchen and then made for the garage. Red had made Eric back the Cruiser into the garage to get it out of the way for the picnic, and had parked his car and Kelso's van at the head of the driveway to prevent anyone from pulling in and accidentally running over the picnicers. Red had been right, there definitely was room to sleep in the back of the Vista Cruiser when all the back seats were folded down; especially if you left the tailgate down. Donna quickly spread out the blanket they covered the torn backseat with and waited for Eric.

When Eric approached the garage it was just getting dark and the Cruiser was completely in the shadows of the garage, so you could barely make out its shape from the outside. He rounded the back of the car and when he looked in, there was a totally nude Donna, with her incredibly long legs spread wide and what looked like peanut butter smeared around her pubic area. "Holy crap," was all he could think to say as he just stood in his tracks and stared at his naked girlfriend. "God she is beautiful," he thought as he stared at her incredible tits. They had flattened out on the sides of her chest like huge water balloons and her nipples looked like pink gumdrops. Her amazing red hair was spread out on her makeshift pillow (her rolled up clothes) and framed her gorgeous face.

But what really caught his eye was her unbelievably long legs and the target between them. In the Summer she kept her bright red pubic hair trimmed very short and shaped like a V so that it wouldn't show when she bore her bathing suit. He liked to think if it as an arrow pointing to her pussy. Her pussy lips were long, almost like fleshy flaps guarding her slit, and now that whole area was covered with...JIF? Yep, it was JIF, he confirmed when she held up the jar for him so see. "Hey stud," she purred, "you don't get to fuck me until my pussy is totally clean...so dive in." He wasted no time in shucking his clothes; nearly falling when his foot got caught in his "tighty-whities," and crawling into the Cruiser between her incredible legs. Eric had a nice sized, seven inch penis with a large plum-sized crown; and he never failed to please Donna.

"You are the best girlfriend ever," he assured her as he lowered his head between her thighs and inhaled the aroma...a mixture of peanut butter and arousal. He attacked her mound like a hungry dog, actually using his teeth to scrape the peanut butter from her bush. Using his tongue to lap up her fluids which were leaking from her slit, he remarked, "I like your "jelly" best." Eric licked and sucked the mixture of Jif and Donna as if he was starving. He used his fingers to pull her long flaps apart, cleaning every crevasse and fold. "I love your pussy," he admitted when he finally began to nibble on her exposed clit.

"Holy crap Foreman," Donna groaned as her body trembled and she flooded his face with her cum, "now get up here and fuck me."

Not having to be told twice, Eric crawled up her smooth body and without even aiming, sunk his entire cock into her juicy cunt in one thrust. "Oh yessss," Donna tried to muffle her scream, "fuck me Eric...fuck me hard baby." They were both nearly crazed with drunken-assisted lust and Eric began to slam his cock into her as hard as he could, loving the way her wonderful tits undulated on her chest...they were nothing short of magnificent.

"God I love you," Eric confessed as he ground his pelvis against hers.

"You mean you love fucking me," Donna corrected him, "you love my body."

Chuckling, Eric admitted, "well I DO love fucking you...but I also love you."

Donna wrapped her endlessly long legs around her boyfriend, forcing as much of his prick into her as possible, and then flipped them so that now she was on top...and in control; even though, in her inebriated condition, the flip left her slightly dizzy,"I love you too, stock-boy," now shut up and fuck me... jam that fucking cock into me."

Eric was nearly out of control as he thrust up into Donna's sopping cunt, trying to drive his cock all the way to her throat. He was mesmerized by the way her incredible tits were flopping aimlessly against her chest, making slapping-sounds.

Hyde had been looking for Eric and Donna to see if they wanted to set off some firecrackers, and on a whim decided to look in the Foreman garage. As he entered the darkened garage, he could hear some commotion coming from the back of the Vista Cruiser. Rounding the corner all he saw at first was Eric's skinny legs and the most beautiful naked ass he had ever seen bouncing on his lap. Immediately he knew Eric was getting busy with Donna, but he couldn't avert his gaze if you had paid him. Even from behind, he could see the sides of Donna's giant tits bouncing up and down. He had lusted after Donna for as long as Eric and he figured that watching might be as close as he ever got to sampling her body. Almost unconsciously Hyde opened his jeans and began to stroke his erection.

Donna saw motion out of the corner of her eye, but nothing would have convinced her to stop what she was doing. Turning her head, she sarcastically commented, "why don't you take a picture, it would last longer."

"Hey, I would if I could find a camera," Hyde snapped, surprised at being caught masturbating, "that's one fine ass Donna."

Eric really didn't care what was going on at that point...he just wanted to fuck Donna. "Well Hyde," Donna teased, "we both know you've always had the hots for me...I have another hole you know...and it's virgin."

His face lit up like a roman-candle and Hyde asked, "are you serious or is this a burn?"

Donna didn't answer verbally; she just leaned forward against Eric's chest, her huge tits flattening out, reached behind her with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide giving him a perfect target. Hyde kicked off his sneakers, shoved his jeans down and off, and climbed into the back of the Cruiser. Not knowing how else to lubricate his dick, he spit in his hand and rubbed his crown. Admiring Donna's perfect ass, Hyde started to push his head against her tight sphincter ring, finding it very difficult to penetrate her. Feeling the increased pressure against her ass, Donna helped him out by pushing forcefully back and impaling herself on his crown.

"Ooooo," she exclaimed as Hyde began to push forward, his seven inches slowly gaining entrance into her ass hole. She could feel her insides stretching as two hard cocks penetrated her. Eric had thoughtfully stopped thrusting to allow Hyde's invasion of Donna's rear tunnel, actually enjoying the sensation of her pussy becoming even tighter as she accommodated Hyde. He could feel Hyde's prick rubbing against him, separated by a layer of skin and the feeling was unique. Donna released her cheeks and planted her hands on either side of Eric, bracing herself, staying motionless for several seconds while becoming used to having two cocks inside her. She surprised them by wriggling her hips and demanding, "are you two losers going to fuck me or not?"

"Oh...burn Pinciotti," Hyde laughed, "you're going to be sorry," and they both began to slide their cocks in and out of her holes in unison. "Shit your ass is tight," Hyde grunted, "I can't believe Foreman hasn't loosened it up by now."

"Hey I wanted to but she wouldn't let me," Eric claimed. "God I love fucking you, neighbor," he whispered to Donna. They thrust their poles in and out of Donna's holes, her silky hair flying around the back of the Cruiser.

"Holy crap," she groaned, "fuck me...fuck me...jeez your cocks feel good." she was actually screaming pretty loud, but lucky for them, Red had brought the stereo out to the patio and put on his favorite John Phillip Sousa album of patriotic marches to get everyone in the mood for the fireworks. "Fill me up," she begged, "I want to feel your cum in me."

Almost as if they didn't dare fulfill her wish, Eric and Hyde started to slam their cocks into her as hard as they could until Eric virtually exploded in her pussy. Feeling Eric's rod twitching against him, Hyde also began to dump his semen, warming Donna's ass hole as he pumped. "Holy fucking shit," she shrieked as her body convulsed between them, collapsing onto Eric.

"Man, that's some sweet ass Donna," Hyde congratulated her as he slipped his prick out of her.

She was exhausted, but the alcohol and brownies kept her going as she climbed off of Eric, his dick sliding out of her pussy, and lay beside him in the back of the car. "Thanks Hyde, but don't get used to it," she scolded him.

Eric had a grin on his face from ear to ear as he leaned over, kissed her passionately, and resigned himself, "don't go anywhere, I'll be right back. I should go see if Red needs me for anything before he grounds me."

"Yeah, or puts his foot up your ass," Hyde quipped, and they all laughed.

They both dressed quickly and left, while Donna just lay there, totally nude, with cum leaking out of both holes. The cooler night air felt good on her sweaty body and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of being satiated. She heard a noise and when she opened her eyes, she saw Fez standing behind the car staring at her body, his bottom jaw hanging against his chest. Ordinarily, she would have been upset, but too much beer had made her insatiable and she merely said, "hey Fez."

"I'm sorry Donna, I was looking for Kelso. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen...may I please look at you a little longer. I love your boobies," he stated rapid-fire, running every sentence together.

Still horny, Donna was loving the look on Fez's face as he stared lustfully at her and she slowly spread her wonderful legs showing him her damp mound, "well, it's like this Fez...would you like to fuck me instead of just looking?"

"Oh Donna...I would like that very much," Fez replied as his Hush Puppies flew and he shoved his pants and boxers down all in one motion. When he turned back to Donna and literally leapt into the back of the Cruiser, it was Donna's turn to stare open-mouthed.

Hanging between Fez's legs was the largest cock she had ever imagined. It had to be ten inches long, as thick as a soup can, and the crown was the size of a tennis ball. "Holy crap Fez," she blurted out, grabbing his pole in both hands and weighing it, stroking it, trying to get her fingers around it. Donna was almost panting with desire; she couldn't wait to feel Fez's cock inside her. She lay back, spreading her legs as far as she could in the car, and urged him, "Fez I need you fuck me...now."

"Oh my God I'm really going to fuck Donna," Fez said, he thought to himself, but actually aloud.

"Yes you are if you hurry up," she ordered, "I need to feel that monster in me now." On his knees between her outstretched legs, Fez wedged his huge crown between her slit as Donna grasped her long lips and pulled them apart. she had never been penetrated by anything that large and Fez kind of corkscrewed his head, trying to push it inside her. Donna thrust her wide hips upward and Fez's "tennis ball" lodged into her cunt. "Hooollly crap," she gasped, feeling her lips spread wider than they had ever been.

"Your pussy is so beautiful," Fez complimented her as he stared at her lips grasping his rod.

"Thanks Fez," she replied, "now you can fuck me." Fez immediately leaned forward, and Donna could feel every inch of her cunt being stretched as he entered her. It was like having a battering ram spreading the walls of her pussy as Fez pushed into her juicy hole. Donna's entire body was wriggling beneath him as Fez steadily slid his pole further inside her. When his balls finally rested against her ass cheeks, Donna finally breathed and lay back to savor the sensation of being totally and completely stuffed with cock. "I love your cock Fez," she admitted, "now fuck me...fuck me hard."

Fez was in heaven as he withdrew his giant prick, watching how Donna's long lips gripped it as it slid out...and then how they disappeared inside her as he thrust back in. He picked up the pace and began to jam his monstrous cock into the tight hole, stretching it with each stroke. He couldn't believe it: he was fucking the girl he had dreamed about so many times, and her naked body was even more gorgeous than he had imagined. "Oh my fucking God," Donna squealed as her body shivered; Fez's pelvic bone grinding against her swollen clit. "Fuck me Fez...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking pussy."

Her magnificent tits were flopping up and down on her chest like giant water balloons and Fez leaned forward to capture her left nipple in his mouth. When he had secured her gumdrop nipple between his teeth, he bit down hard sending Donna into another orgasm.

She felt crazed, out of control, and she craved cock. Once again Donna pulled her patented move: she wrapped her long legs around Fez and flipped them over so that she was in control. Donna began to ride Fez's cock like a rodeo star, slamming her body down on his pelvis. Her incredible tits now hung down like milk-bags and Fez reached up to knead them. Capturing both nipples between his fingers, he pinched hard and could feel Donna's cunt contract around him as she screamed, "oh my God...oh my God."

Around the back of the car Kelso came running, "I've been looking for you Fez...holy crap...is that Donna." You could have knocked him over with a feather: there was a totally naked Donna, riding Fez's cock. "Holy shit Donna...nice bod," Kelso proclaimed as he automatically began taking off his sneakers and jeans.

Donna was now just sitting on Fez's lap, almost glad for the interruption so she could catch her breath. When she saw Kelso sliding his ridiculous bikini briefs down his legs, she just resigned herself to the inevitable, "all right Kelso...get in here." Like a gangly puppy, Kelso climbed into the back of the Vista Cruiser, his "hot dog" waving in front of him. Donna lay down on Fez's chest, her huge tits acting like cushions between them as Kelso crawled between her legs. She prepared for his anal invasion, but was shocked when she felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "What the Hell Kelso," she demanded when she felt him pushing against her slit.

"You've been teasing me with that great body for years," he stated, "I'm going to fuck your cunt." She could feel his fingers jamming into her pussy alongside Fez's cock and spreading her lips even farther...if that was possible. There seemed to be semen drooling out of her anus, and Kelso smeared it all around the head of his prick. Donna could feel the pressure of his crown against her slit, trying to gain entrance to her sweet hole. Kelso was so turned on that his rod was like steel and finally it slipped into Donna's cunt along side Fez's monster. Not waiting for any objections, Kelso thrust forcefully forward until his entire cock was buried in Donna's pussy.

"Holy fucking crap," Donna screeched, and she swore she lost consciousness momentarily. It felt like someone had shoved a telephone pole up her cunt...and yet if felt wonderful...exquisite. "Oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...split my fucking cunt," she screamed. Fez and Kelso began to withdraw and then thrust into her simultaneously as if she were being fucked by an elephant's cock. Her cunt was stretched to its limit as they fucked her. Donna was nearly delirious as their cocks slammed in and out of her pussy, and she was now convinced that she would never be happy unless there was a hard cock inside her. "Jam your fucking cocks into me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she cried as tears of ecstasy rolled down her face, "oh my God I love your cocks."

Her enthusiasm was spurring them on, and Fez and Kelso shoved their cocks into her cunt as hard and fast as they could. They were fucking the girl they had wet-dreams about, and she was virtually begging them to do it. "Kelso, we're fucking Donna," Fez grinned as he slammed into her stretched out pussy.

"Holy crap, I know," Kelso exclaimed, "what a body she has...I knew it all along. Hey, what a burn on Foreman."

"Just shut up and fuck me," Donna demanded as she thrust her hips against them, helping to jam their poles into her belly. Kelso loved the way her ass cheeks giggled when he rammed against them, almost like the ripples on Jello. Donna could hear firecrackers and yelling in the distance, and knew her boyfriend had become distracted.

"Holy shit Fez, I'm gonna cum," Kelso declared.

"Me too," Fez announced, "let's shoot it as far up Donna's pussy as we can."

Trapped between them, Donna could feel the inside of her cunt stretching even more as they forced every inch of their cocks into her, and then it felt like her tunnel was on fire as they spurted and pumped her full of their juices. "Oh my fucking God," she cried out, her body twitching and jerking as she joined them in orgasm, "fill my pussy...cum in me...fill me up."

Fez had never been as happy: he had just shot his load into the pussy of the red-headed beauty he dreamed about every night, "thank you Donna," he expressed his gratitude. Kelso backed away and sat on the tailgate, as Donna rolled off Fez and lay there spent, a stream of cum running out her wide open cunt.

"Wow," was her first comment, then, "that's some dick you've got there Fez."

Hearing the firecrackers, Fez and Kelso reverted to the little boys they truly were, "hey they're shooting off all the firecrackers without us," Fez scolded.

"Yeah, I'll bet it's Hyde," Kelso agreed and they quickly dressed and left the garage.

As Donna lay there, her head still spinning from all the beer and hashish-brownies, Red's head popped around the corner of the Cruiser.

Even in the darkness of the garage, Donna could see his eyes grow wide as he scanned her nude body, settling on her breasts. "Holy crap," Red whistled, "that's some rack you got on you Donna. Hey sorry to bother you...I was just looking for that blanket we keep in the car...wanted to spread it out on the lawn for the fireworks show, but I can see you're using it."

It was actually amusing because Donna had never seen Red embarrassed before. "Yeah, sorry Red but it's pretty damp now," she informed him as she slid to the edge of the tailgate, noticing that Red's eyes never left her chest. Still horny, she spread her legs so Red could see between them and reached forward to caress his crotch. "Holy crap Red," she remarked, "what have you got in there."

Knowing that he had to take advantage of this situation, Red replied, "would you like to see?"

Licking her lips, Donna teased, "you know I would." She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and tugged them down with his boxers. It truly looked like an anaconda hanging between his legs as Donna wrapped her slender fingers around it and remarked, "and I thought Fez was large." Fez's penis may have been slightly fatter than Red's, but his was at least four inches longer and once again Donna felt that familiar "itch" between her legs. Spreading her incredible legs even farther had the desired effect as Red stared at her swollen mound. He loved the way her bright red patch seemed to point the way to her slit. He stood in front of the tailgate between her legs, reached out and began to knead her magnificent breasts; bouncing them in his calloused hands, rubbing her gumdrop nipples with his harsh thumbs, "you have one of the nicest set of tits I have ever seen," he assured her.

Inching to the edge of the tailgate, Donna grasped Red's monster and pulled him to her, aiming it at her sopping wet slit. Parting her long lips with his huge crown, Red simply stepped forward and easily buried his snake all the way up Donna's stretched out cunt. "Oh yesss," Donna groaned as she threw her head back, her sensuous long red hair cascading down her bare back, "that feels so fucking good." Red's pole was bumping against her cervix, penetrating her farther than anything ever had. "Oh my God Red, fuck me...fuck me," she wailed. He reached under her and grasped a perfect ass cheek in each hand to hold her steady, and she locked her hands around his neck as he very slowly slid his horse-cock in and out. Donna was in nirvana as it seemed to take forever for his monstrous cock to slide in and out of her pussy. She looked down between them and couldn't believe that something that long was actually disappearing inside her.