All Comments on 'The Accidental Gigolo Pt. 01'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best!!

Good stile and hot scenes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait for chapter 2!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

Can not wait for the next chapter,to see where this story is going,but I have an idea where

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Puts the erotic back in!

A great story. I read plenty and this one gets me there even after reading 5 other erotic texts. Please write the next instalment soon :)

eightballbumeightballbumabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Excellant. Your sense of humor is outstanding. One of the best written stories I've read in a long time. Keep up the great work.

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_oneabout 17 years ago
It just gets better!

Great story line Alien! Keep it up! TCO

Just@FanJust@Fanabout 17 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for the great read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING

Can not wait till chapter 2. Just kept getting better. Great story ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13about 17 years ago
Damn, that was hot

Very hot story, can't wait for the next installment. Thanks!

tomar82403tomar82403about 17 years ago
Very good story!

Well written, I even found a plot! I hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved It ! Can't Wait for More

Hurry and post the next episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice, well written

Not very often we get to read a story this well put together, we've all been through the awkward teen sexuality thing and I think most of us wish we'd acted more suave and in control than we did... looking forward to more...or at least your next offering A+++

DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 17 years ago
Outfreakingstanding!

I am both a consumer and a contributing author at this site, and in my humble opinion this is one of the very best tales ever submitted here. It's well conceived, well executed, literate, articulate, humorous, and very, very stylish. The author's command of the English language is superb, and the verbal imagery is exquisite and wickedly, almost Pythonesquely, twisted and funny. The narrator, Terry, even reminds me a little of Yossarian and Humbert Humbert, another couple of sick puppies...my kind of people.

My only complaint is that I found it difficult to concentrate on the eroticism of the story while laughing out loud."Teasing the zucchini" and "Deirdre the weed-whacker", indeed.

Oh, and it's nice to see that someone is familiar with proper grammar and knows the difference between "writhing" and "withering".

I'm so green with envy that I'd like to plant my boot up the author's butt, I mean, "derriere".

I anxiously await the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love it

Need more!! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bloody brilliant!!

Not often you see anything on here with such a wonderful sense of humour displayed. The bits about the mother, grandmother and aunts names for the garden tools is hilarious!! Keep it up - this story is great! And the erotic content is good too - if I could keep the tears of laughter out of my eyes to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So Great, So Well Written

As a former teen age boy I can cite unfulfilled crushes on the neighbor ladies. I'm delighted that Terry has solved this problem. Please continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nice and casual

really appreciate the tone of this story, situations emerging instead of the pretense of a real plan. Still another friend of mom left, and the question why she tried to tape them, unanswered. And what about the aunts, there might be a family reunion coming... looking forward to the next chapter!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Great start

I love Terry's competent cluelessness! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best one in a long time

This is one of the best thought out stories I have read in a long time. Great work. Can't wait to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

To phrase an appropriate measurement of the Author's ability and story appreciation let me simply and precisely say this and I quote: Jes like dat DarthGator guy below said a huh a huh - although he could have said much more about the Python esks Snake he referred to as an integral segment of the ladies appreciation - plus the fact that snakes do mesmerize don't they - a huh a huh.----------.

Now all seriousness aside, you did real good Author, but now that expectations are higher than a python kite in a tree - please follow through in like fashion - OK?------------.

Thanks Again --- With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

I have to agree with everyone and just say I want more. This is excellant writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That's much better.

You're showing your talent again - now go back and rewrite "Show Moms" with at least this degree of eroticism or a bit better, a liberal dose of incest there wouldn't be out of line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

I love the way you have developed all the characters in the story. I think you have thought this story through and are giving your all. Would love to read the rest of the story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
This was very enjoyable!

You have a real flair for this type of story and your imagination is so ...male. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

Really great story

drsaltdrsaltabout 17 years ago
rare

I rarely read stories longer than three pages. I don't enjoy trying to keep track of multi-part stories because I forget the first parts.

However, I'll watch for your next installment. I think I'll remember this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Do NOT stop now, or ELSE!!!!!!!

Great start!!! He has to to finish Laura then the other friend of his mother's and then, finally, his mother! Your talent is very apparent and I eagerly await the next 50 or 60 chapters of this highly erotic story. Normally incest is not a normal turn-on for me but you have done such a wonderful job of leading up to it, you CANNOT STOP NOW!!!!!!

Thank you for entertaining me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great start

A great story, i always love the story of a younger man controlling older women, wheather it's deliberate or not doesn't matter. please continue ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good one....

waiting for the second one here....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LOL

This is pretty fucking hilarious. I think you have the Teenage Nothing voice down perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Fuckin aweome, i really can't wait for chapter 2! Any ideas when it'll be posted??...come ON...i need it lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great start to an even greater story

What a great start to a hopefully even greater story. It developed well and still was very hot. Looking forward to part 2. Don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh la la..

damn, this is HOT, HOT, HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb

Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

The illustration of Terry's frustration with the lawnmower translating into Mrs Stone's submission was priceless. Now if you don't get that 2nd chapter finished and posted, we your loyal fans are going to transmute into a "hoard of Diedres"(LOL)and come looking for you!

JRavenJRavenalmost 17 years ago
Very Delicious!

Umm... Could you tell me where I can find him?

But seriously, usually I find first person stories a bit difficult to read. But you've done very well with it. I guess I'm lucky. You've already posted installments 2 & 3 for my reading pleasure.

Hope my pussy holds out!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing is an understatement

I started reading at 2 am, now its 5 am, I just finished pt 3 with three masturbation sessions, one with all three women. This is a piece of art put together by a genius, I mean what an amazing story line. Major Props!!

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
What a fun story!

I loved every minute of it!<p>

Actually,it seems like quite a plausible series of events, I almost wish I were the narrator!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great little story

and so full of fun and humour - hope it continues in the same vein?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent story!!

Very well written, and love the humor at the end. Looking forward to enjoying the next edition.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Ready for the next episode!

Wonderful, whimsical peek into the mind of a high school senior. And his physical accomplishments, too. Oh, to be 18 again with the biggest dick in town!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done!

Nicely done indeed

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
Whoa

Excellent story. Without even trying he scored 2 hotties. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story.

I'm ready for the next part. Anxiously awaiting the next part. Hurry with the next part please. Love this story. Love the women. About to bust a nut here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a fucking baws

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Too long. Too much of a "lead in" Not worth finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read on this site, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8~)

I'm glad that Terry's control hasn't gone down the Mean, Terrorizing, Completely Domineering Abusive path.

I'm expecting Mom "the Biotch" to get ratted out to her 3 friends and then let'em dominate her, you didn't divulge yet what her motivation was for the tape but that's just plain wrong.

DKP

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Loved every word

Great story, got me all excited. Going to read the rest and probably be so excited over them. Loved the characters and the way it is going. Zucchinis are a very versatile vegetable.... lol

gondaolgondaolover 9 years ago
Good

Very, very GOOD

PaksdmPaksdmabout 9 years ago
oh good lord...

I haven't had so much fun in ages - thanks!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
being rude

is not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re: "...is not erotic.."?!?

It's really awesome!

Considering your comment mentioned in the headline: are you adult? Because this site is for adults only, you know.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 5 years ago
You don’t read that every day

This is the first story I have encountered on this site that actually has some decent humor! Thoroughly enjoyed Terry’s mulling over not being suave and dropping a sharp one-liner after Ms Lee’s blowjob. And the “girls” I almost spewed my coffee over my keyboard. And I really love the asides as he learns to deal with a submissive MILF.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting beginning.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great fantasy. So far none are married whores!!!

DarknsDarknsalmost 3 years ago

I like your sense of humour, very enjoyable and funny read. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
This is a perfect mix

Of humour and hot sex. Magnifique!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent start to what I think will be a great series. Looking forward to how it plays out. I'm hoping that mum gets her comeuppance from her son and her friends for being such a double bag. BardnotBard

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19753 months ago

That was well written, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous