All Comments on 'The Accumulator'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HectorBidonHectorBidonover 4 years ago
Very fun story

The 1940's vibe, the description of the accumulator itself---the brass and the mahogany---gave the story a delightful Tom-Swiftian sensibility. I really liked the luncheon with the one girl who's "done it" and the others who are listening with such rapt attention. ("Goodness! That's not what my mother told me."). And I really liked Millie, who realizes that even though Stanley is not the man of her dreams, he's the best she's likely to be able to come up with at least in the foreseeable future, even though she practically has to lead him by the nose. The description of their encounter, guided only by incomplete information and Millie's picture book, was convincing and recognizable. A very enjoyable read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

I leaked precum , it was great :D I would have loved to make love to both women that night .

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 4 years ago
Sequel

Definitely worth a Sequel. Does she stay loyal or spread her charms around? Pregnant or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.